hey, just a cute lil fact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goddess_susu
guess what I found out today???
the ending date of the war, and basicly the end of our Harry Potter is supposed to be May 1998
thats when I was born
yay

Barker
That would make you what, 9? 10?

kthxbanned

x-truecolors-x
haermm

hp_luvr_16
laughing

Sapphiree
Come back when your 13. mad

x-truecolors-x
Maybe she made a mistake??
Because she joined KMC in 2004 which makes her 6 or 7...I think??
..and a 6/7 year old that mature..??

Sapphiree
Um nehaa, you dumbo, people grow you know? stick out tongue

x-truecolors-x
I know.But if you look t her posts back then they don't look like they were written by a 6 year old..

Sapphiree
We'll I wouldn't know. I dont go looking to see what people write. ermm

x-truecolors-x
Actually I didn't really look. *lookaround*Only guessed.Still.

Sapphiree
She should be banned anyways.

Captain REX
Simple solution to the problem is to check her birthday in her profile. wink

hp_luvr_16
it says she was born in 1989

The Phantom
Sounds like a misreading to me. Switched the 89 to 98.

Sapphiree
haermm

hp_luvr_16
laughing out loud

jasonowens4200
well i dont see how she could be in the 7th grade reading the first book

The Phantom
Originally posted by jasonowens4200
well i dont see how she could be in the 7th grade reading the first book How do you mean?

jasonowens4200
in one of her post she says she read the first book in 7th grade

The Phantom
Originally posted by jasonowens4200
in one of her post she says she read the first book in 7th grade What's your point?

jasonowens4200
that i doubt she was born in 98. that it may just mean she was born in may but i doubt that she is 10 or 11

The Phantom
o.o Like I said. Probably mixed the numbers around.

FallenxAngel
Well it doesn't let you sign up if you put your age as under 13. So she could've lied.

potcfan2003
You peopel are tons harsher than on the POTC forums!!

The Phantom
Originally posted by potcfan2003
You peopel are tons harsher than on the POTC forums!! Your point?

jasonowens4200
laughing

goddess_susu
that was a mistake
sorry
it was 1989 lol
wow, thats sad that i got my birthday wrong
hahahahhah

goddess_susu
wow
I've been gone for a long time
and when I come back people are bitting my head off
lol

potcfan2003
I meant, that on the POTC forum we don't report people who are underage with out proof.

x-truecolors-x
We didn't report her.

Barker
I meant, that on the POTC forum we don't report people who are underage with out proof.
The POTC forum is full of little girls with nothing better to do than write fanfiction and make half-assed Sparrabeth sigs. haermm

potcfan2003
well, someone said the ywere reporting her... I'm just old enough to be on this...

caedusrulesall
You peopel are tons harsher than on the POTC forums!!

Hey, if you think these Harry Potter forum people are harsh, check out the Star Wars forums, especially the literature and expanded universe one. You POTC people wouldn't stand two seconds.

Originally posted by Barker
The POTC forum is full of little girls with nothing better to do than write fanfiction and make half-assed Sparrabeth sigs. haermm

Well said. That's what I've been thinking for a long time. Over at SW, we're all pretty much hard-liners. You say something, you gotta have proof, you need to believe in what you say, it needs to be true, verifiable, correct, and above all, FULLY CANON. It's amazing the difference between the slip-fall-help-back-up attitude of POTC and the slip-fall-get-trampled-shot-and-stabbed attitude of SW. The POTC forum needs to shape up and act like a proper forum. All they do now is discuss Sparrabeth and Willabeth or whatever other ____beth combinations they make up.

RememberS&S
If you took the time to read the facts and research behind all the ____beths then it would make much more sense. Just because you have some sort of hatred towards something doesn't mean you can personally attack it, a lot of the arguements made on the POTC forum are reasonable if not entirely possible (except perhaps the far fetched ones).

Everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter how stupid it may seem to you. The fact that you attacked the POTC forum and the whatever-bethers based on mere speculation speaks levels on your immaturity.

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by RememberS&S
If you took the time to read the facts and research behind all the ____beths then it would make much more sense. Just because you have some sort of hatred towards something doesn't mean you can personally attack it, a lot of the arguements made on the POTC forum are reasonable if not entirely possible (except perhaps the far fetched ones).

I know there is research behind the ____beths, but all the POTC forum ever does is talk about them! Its all ____beths and fanfictions.

Originally posted by RememberS&S
Everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter how stupid it may seem to you. The fact that you attacked the POTC forum and the whatever-bethers based on mere speculation speaks levels on your immaturity.

I never said I had only ever speculated about the whatever-bethers. If you'll recall, I was talking about how all they ever do is talk about them!!! Oh, and attacking a forum doesn't make one immature. Finally, in fact you were speculating that I had only merely speculated about the POTC forum. By your logic, who's immature now? And now, to make sure I don't start a flame war, I will now return to the Star Wars forums where biting criticism is appreciated.

Ericadawn
There are plenty of other topics than relationships, like character and scene analysis. I don't know, maybe I should just stick with POTC.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by goddess_susu
guess what I found out today???
the ending date of the war, and basicly the end of our Harry Potter is supposed to be May 1998
thats when I was born
yay
You just pwned yourself.

AC/DC'S_LVR
cause half the POTC forums is underage girls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.