Taki v.s. M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Taki.jpg

v.s.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/43000/42690/77822-m-bison_150.jpg

Both are at thier prime.

shin_gear
LOL I have that Taki pic saved now. Yum.

At their prime ol' and pathetic Bison still loses. Why? No feats, and a lack of powers as far as I'm concerned. He just has the "Psycho Power" and is powerful with it.

Taki has showings where she devastates arenas with ninjutsu magic and deflects attacks thrown at her, has great speed and teleportation and not to mention her version of Soul Edge, which in it contains more power than Bison could ever obtain.

Bison FTL

Edit: And what the FVCK is wrong with you? 313

Fire Ninja
"Bison has no feats", sounds like something that my man-crush Sado would say. erm

Sol Valentine
Well, it's true.

Fire Ninja
Yeah, if you have no knowledge of the character. Bison has some of the most powerful feats in Street Fighter.

Teleportation
High level energy manipulation
Casting out a part of his soul
Possesing peoples bodies
Flight
Mind Control
Creating Dopple gangers

Durability feats include being able to take damage from f-16's and the explosion of a mini nuke.

I could go on, the guy is a beast.

Sol Valentine
Possesion?

WTF?

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Possesion?

WTF?

Yep, he possessed rose and wanted to possess Ryu. . . but failed.

shin_gear
I don't see how failing to possess Ryu makes that considerable against someone of Taki's caliber.

Other than that you pretty much only mentioned in-game abilities. In that case Taki can make explosions by simply hitting the ground and then launches opponents in the air.

I wonder if you think Bison can just "psycho crush" past Taki's magic field.

Fire Ninja
Why wouldn't I mention in game abilities, where else attacks show cased besides in games? Are we gonna ban hadouken because it's in-game, too? Also Are, posssesion and mind control are from in game, gears?

As for explosions, Taki needs to be close to do that and bison can fly. How is an attack from the ground even gonna touch him?

He failed to possess Ryu, because of character induced stupidity. He kicked ryu's ass and had him locked in his base ready too possess, yet, chose to go out and fight a couple of street Fighters only to job to them. What magic sheild does Taki have, gears?

Sol Valentine
Yes, but these are his powers/abilities.

Not feats.

Compared to Taki, Bison is sluggish, and has barely any feats.

Look:

nJXyIYZ8ZQY]nJXyIYZ8ZQY

Fire Ninja
Bison can use his teleportation abilites to compensate for his lack of speed. As for feats, I just named a durability feat right now.

shin_gear
Hadoukens have been shown in other media though, like the Alpha movie.

I was just mentioning one of Taki's unblockable in-game techniques which she has. The point was that even though it's unblockable in-game, that doesn't really make it unblockable and it's power is questionable...I didn't say it would work on a flying opponent..

Like I said if Bison failed to possess Ryu how in hell is he going to possess Taki...and the psycho crusher would fail due to Taki's magic field.gcpAc96rZp4

Sol Valentine
And if she was able to combat SE(I think), she can combat the Phsyco Power.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by shin_gear
Hadoukens have been shown in other media though, like the Alpha movie.

I was just mentioning one of Taki's unblockable in-game techniques which she has. The point was that even though it's unblockable in-game, that doesn't really make it unblockable and it's power is questionable...I didn't say it would work on a flying opponent..

Like I said if Bison failed to possess Ryu how in the hell is he going to possess Taki...and the psycho crusher would fail due to Taki's magic field.

Alpha the movie barely covered most of the moves, just a couple. Besides, that doesn't answer my question. Your telling me in game move sets are banned unless they are shown on an alternative source? So, no one can use anymove they have ever used in game?

I just countered that point, that move has to be done up close, and Bison does not need the gorund. . . he can fly gears.

As for it being unblockable, what does that have to do with in game moves? So, bison flying in game is not flight because. . .Taki's unblockable may not be unblockable?

Bison failed to possess Ryu because the plot wouldn't allow him too. He beat Ryu's ass, brainwashed him, and had many oppurtunities to collect his body. . . Yet did not.

Fire Ninja
And if she was able to combat SE(I think), she can combat the Phsyco Power.

A weakened soul edge. erm

shin_gear
Give her her version of Soul Edge and Bison gets pwned worse...

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
What the FVCK is wrong with you? 313

Violent2Dope
If Bison took a mini nuke, he would crush Taki.

shin_gear
So when did Bison do this?

Fire Ninja
Wait, despite her having no feats with soul edge and possibly losing her soul in the process of the fight. She would beat bison, who you just scorned for allegedly having no feats?

Fire Ninja
So when did Bison do this?

In charlies alpha 3 ending, when his based blew up. So, much for no feats. erm

shin_gear
She has feats with or without Soul Edge...watch the video I posted please.

Bison's feats include getting owned by 12 low-tiers and a shoryuken, and yet you're complaining that it was PIS despite having no proof to present.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

I sniffed a pound making this thread.

And to FN: Did the explosion have any close relation to a mini nuke? I've seen in all Soul games Taki surviving an explosion one way or another.

Violent2Dope
I sniffed a pound making this thread.

And to FN: Did the explosion have any close relation to a mini nuke? I've seen in all Soul games Taki surviving an explosion one way or another. No she hasn't.

shin_gear
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tkBPlmUIyMQ

Bison getting exterminated is a feat?

Fire Ninja
Was that video, Taki with Soul Edge? Because, you just claimed she would beat him with soul edge. Despite the fact she has no feats using Soul Edge. . .erm

No proof of Pis, despite the fact they had no way of beating him. So, are all bosses who lose to weaker characters weak themselves. I guess Orochi is a weakling, right?

Fire Ninja

Bison getting exterminated is a feat?

Surviving the explosion of the base is the feat, mane.erm

Violent2Dope

Bison getting exterminated is a feat? Holy shit...Bison stomps Taki.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Holy shit...Bison stomps Taki.

How, he has no "Feets"

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
How, he has no "Feets" He has no feet? How does he walk?

shin_gear
And yet getting pwned by a helicopter turret? So much for Capcom's consistency.

I hope you do realize that heroes win, even though most of the time the hero has a lower chance of winning than the villain, though they win nonetheless. Being incapable of possessing someone tells that it's an incapability, not PIS.

Though why am I arguing against you and Bison? Don't you suck on his dick constantly?

Sol Valentine
He 'levitates'.

Blax_Hydralisk
Holy shit...Bison stomps Taki.

Indeed he does. He survives a Nuke AND doesn't get instantly obliterated by the usually 50+ caliber bullets from a Jet Fighter?

Taki's screwed.

Violent2Dope

I hope you do realize that heroes win, even though most of the time the hero has a lower chance of winning than the villain, though they win nonetheless. Being incapable of possessing someone tells that it's an incapability, not PIS.

Though why am I arguing against you and Bison? Don't you suck on his dick constantly? Shut the f*ck up. No one flamed you, and he DID survive a nuke as clearly shown.

shin_gear
To Blax's post: That made a lot of sense. (sarcasm)

To the post above me: And yet getting pwned by a turret. It all makes sense now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
How does Taki win? He clearly has far superior durability.

Sol Valentine
Guys, please don't start flaming here.

shin_gear
Alright, so getting exterminated by a helicopter turret proves he has invulnerability to Taki's enchanted swords, and her version of Soul Edge which at least isn't any weaker. confused

Fire Ninja

Yeah, I mean he was hit by a nuke. . .I'm sure his durability was the same as when he began the match. Also, Helicopter turrents, don't you mean F16's?

When was it stated that he was incapable of possessing, ryu. Because he choose not too, he's incapable. . .please gears. Fact of the matter is many times heroes win because the story calls for it. If Bison is weak for losing to low tiers, so, are all the other god tier ranking bosses that lost to the heroes.

Your still bitter about that? laughing

Fire Ninja
Alright, so getting exterminated by a helicopter turret proves he has invulnerability to Taki's enchanted sword

F16 Bullets Right after getting hit by a nuke. I mean nukes clearly cannot tax his durability. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Alright, so getting exterminated by a helicopter turret proves he has invulnerability to Taki's enchanted swords, and her version of Soul Edge which at least isn't any weaker. confused Bison just took a nuke, he was likely weakened.

Sol Valentine
PIS and CISdon't always call for the good guys winning.

Violent2Dope
PIS and CISdon't always call for the good guys winning. Actually they usually do.

Fire Ninja
Actually they usually do.

Captain America, anyone?

shin_gear
So you are Ashtar...welcome back. happy

And I thought you were saying Bison failed to do it since he was incapable...and you do favor Bison, a lot.

I just watched the ending on youtube. Bison looked like he was getting hit by bullets...what else would it be? He kept jerking back 20 times per second after Charlie approached him with his helicopter.

So, if Bison can survive a nuke, what caused him to evaporate?

Sol Valentine
Actually they usually do.

Not really.

Fire Ninja

And I thought you were saying Bison failed to do it since he was incapable...and you do favor Bison, a lot.

Yeah, I like, that doesn't mean I'm on some crusade to see him win.

I know that bullets hit him, that was not my point. He was hit by a nuke, are you telling me that's not gonna tax his durability?

He evaporated because his power destroyed him. That's how he canonically dies, when the psycho drive blows up. All the energy contained in it went inside him causing him to explode. He could not store anymore energy in his current body, which is why he needed another one.

Violent2Dope

I just watched the ending on youtube. Bison looked like he was getting hit by bullets...what else would it be? He kept jerking back 20 times per second after Charlie approached him with his helicopter.

So, if Bison can survive a nuke, what caused him to evaporate? Bison was weakened after being hit by the nuke, and Charlie's "plane" was able to finish him.

To Sol, a list of jobbers.

1. Galactus
2. Ganon
3. Sephiroth
4. Zeus(GoWII)
5. Volgin(MGS3)
6. Pyron(I see NO way Demitri should be able to kill him)

There are many more I don't feel like mentioning.

Fire Ninja
Not really.

Yes, really, it happens all the time. Heroes always have a plot device or Bs to beat the villian in games and comics.

Fire Ninja
Pyron lost straight up.

Violent2Dope
Pyron lost straight up. How?

Sol Valentine
Yes, really, it happens all the time. Heroes always have a plot device or Bs to beat the villian in games and comics.

So PIS is the only thing?

BS.

shin_gear
I'm not convinced however that without having took a nuke, Taki's swords would not cut him, unless he has showings explaining why he would be unaffected.

Besides, Taki's field. Would he get past it? Probably not, and she appears out of nowhere. How's he going to land a hit? Beats me, and what about Taki's mini nukes in battle...would that have an effect on Bison's durability? Probably so.

Violent2Dope
I'm not convinced however that without having took a nuke, Taki's swords would not cut him, unless he has showings explaining why he would be unaffected.

Besides, Taki's field. Would he get past it? Probably not, and she appears out of nowhere. How's he going to land a hit? Beats me, and what about Taki's mini nukes in battle...would that have an effect on Bison's durability? Probably so. Taki has NEVER displayed the power of a mini nuke.

Fire Ninja
So PIS is the only thing?

BS.

Did I say that it's the only thing? erm

shin_gear
Taki has NEVER displayed the power of a mini nuke. A mini nuke that launches opponents in the air, and her magic devastates arenas. THAT kind of mini nuke.

Violent2Dope
A mini nuke that launches opponents in the air, and her magic devastates arenas. THAT kind of mini nuke. That is not a mini nuke.

shin_gear
What is it then? A piece of crap?

Fire Ninja
I never said Bison would not be affacted by Taki's blades. This whole argument started because you claimed Bison has no feats. You were downplaying him for the sake of argument. As for appearing outta nowhere, you mean like bison can with his teleportation or he can jsut create copies of himself to confuse her.

Fire Ninja
A mini nuke that launches opponents in the air, and her magic devastates arenas. THAT kind of mini nuke.

Taki has the power of a mini nuke now?

shin_gear
I said as far as I was concerned, until I saw the video of him surviving a nuke and then getting evaporated by "his power" despite it apparently having something to do with Charlie shooting bullets at him.

Aren't his copies blue clones of himself, or has he made someone before mistaken an illusion of him for Bison?

And I'm talking about her powers in the game and in the video I posted. What kind of question was that?

Sol Valentine
Has Bison ever created an explosion the size of a mini-nuke, or a nuke?

shin_gear
He did with a statue. laughing

Fire Ninja
I never said charlies bullets caused him to go outta control. Bisons body is filled to the brim with psycho energy. He's not a human being, which is why he explodes when he dies. His copies are solid copies.

Sol Valentine
Then the hell weak he is!

Fire Ninja
Has Bison ever created an explosion the size of a mini-nuke, or a nuke?

In udon comics he did.

shin_gear
From his body?

Sol Valentine
In udon comics he did.

Is the comic canon?

Fire Ninja
Is the comic canon?

Considering that they were made with the help of Capcom. I don't seee why it matters. Capcom gave udon facts about the characters.

Violent2Dope
Is the comic canon? Storylinewise, no.

shin_gear

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Taki.jpgI told told someone to edit your post bidge! 313

God those balloons...droolio

Fire Ninja
Storylinewise, no.

Ability wise, yeah. . .Just like darkstalkers.

Violent2Dope
Ability wise, yeah. . .Just like darkstalkers. REALLY!? YES! PYRON IS FASTER THAN LIGHTSPEED! PYRON BEATS KOSMOS!

Sol Valentine
Well, if it's not canon, it's not useable in this thread.

To shin_Gear: GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!

Fire Ninja
Pyron can teleport, which is faster than FTL.

Violent2Dope
Well, if it's not canon, it's not useable in this thread.

To shin_Gear: GOD DAMN!!!!!!!! No, it is canon ABILITYwise, anything he does in the comic he can do.

Fire Ninja
NVM EDIT

Sol Valentine
I see.

SaTsuJiN
LOL I have that Taki pic saved now. Yum.

lmao.. I was about to say them boobs is straight up out of control

but its a very nice piece of artwork

Soul Calibur people are crazy.. since when in SF does anyone fight an entity of pure energy that knows every single weapon art known to man, threatening the world with the wrath of doom?... oh thats right they dont.. they're too busy trying not to get their DNA stolen by Bison / Gill.. again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

in the soul edge cinematic, Taki blew up an imperial palace with one of her mantras http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxrpyv8SNS4

she can only be more powerful now

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lmao.. I was about to say them boobs is straight up out of control

but its a very nice piece of artwork

Soul Calibur people are crazy.. since when in SF does anyone fight an entity of pure energy that knows every single weapon art known to man, threatening the world with the wrath of doom?... oh thats right they dont.. they're too busy trying not to get their DNA stolen by Bison / Gill.. again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

in the soul edge cinematic, Taki blew up an imperial palace with one of her mantras http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxrpyv8SNS4

she can only be more powerful now And Bison can make a mini nuke explosion, Akuma busts islands with a punch, splits mountains with a punch, hacky sack submarines while at the bottom of the ocean, and Gill split the ocean.

shin_gear
Why is Akuma being mentioned in a thread that has nothing to do with him? confused

And Bison = Not getting past the field shown in the video I posted and is getting screwed by it.

Cale_Daziel
Bison.

Csdabest
So bison can survive a Nuke but not the fist of Akuma. Thats weird and inconsistent. Taki pwns Bison.

shin_gear
The thing is people want to consider surviving a nuke and yet getting pwned by a turret makes Bison win this in a curbstomp apparently.

No one has yet to answer WHY he would be able to get past Taki's energy field shown in the video I posted on the first page.

About "cloning", when has Bison done that and how is it known they are solid clones and when did that ability trick someone into thinking a "clone" of him was Bison himself?

Violent2Dope
Why is Akuma being mentioned in a thread that has nothing to do with him? confused

And Bison = Not getting past the field shown in the video I posted and is getting screwed by it. Because that guy was talking as if SC cast are leagues above that of the SF cast.

shin_gear
Splitting an ocean, busting an island and surviving a small nuke is supposedly greater than devastating an entire region of land while raining down meteors of epic proportions with no apparent effort, and being in possession of power that created a dimension comprised of several galaxies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire Ninja

And Bison = Not getting past the field shown in the video I posted and is getting screwed by it.

Because satsujin mentioned off topic characters. erm

He's not getting passed the field why?

Fire Ninja
The thing is people want to consider surviving a nuke and yet getting pwned by a turret makes Bison win this in a curbstomp apparently.

I love the double standards, when Heihachi survives an explosion that destroyed Mount Honmaru. . .And then proceeds to get Ko'ed by Punches, it's okay. But, if Bison survives a mini-nuke and then get's lit up with helicopter torrents. . .it's inconsistent.

Maybe it's because he's never fought in another media form. Besides, using your own logic, how is Taki gonna pass Bisons psycho sheild?

Play: Marvel Vs Capcom, Street Fighter EX 2-3, etc.

Why are you debating a guy you have no idea what he can do?

Fire Ninja
Splitting an ocean, busting an island and surviving a small nuke is supposedly greater than devastating an entire region of land while raining down meteors of epic proportions with no apparent effort, and being in possession of power that created a dimension comprised of several galaxies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yet, they lose to women with swords?

I mean you were just mentioning how bison lost to low tier characters. I guess the same counts for all the soul edge wielders, right?

shin_gear
Women with swords, you mean Xianghua who had a weapon that was designed specifically to combat Soul Edge? And when did she ever fight Abyss and Night Terror? Answer: Never.

Hachi didn't get pwned with "just punches". He was defeated by Jin with an uncontrollable Devil Gene.

I never said Taki was getting past his "shield" either. However you haven't shown or explained how effective that "shield" was unlike how I showed it being demonstrated in the video I posted on the first page. He isn't getting past the field unless he has showings where he gets passed superior fields, by your own logic by the way.

I know a lot about Bison, actually. Telling me to play Marvel X Capcom isn't answering by question, buddy.

Fire Ninja
Women with swords, you mean Xianghua who had a weapon that was designed specifically to combat Soul Edge? And when did she ever fight Abyss and Night Terror? Answer: Never.

I was talking about Sophitia and Taki man. erm

Is Xianghua the only women with swords in that game?

And Kazuya's punches. erm

It's funny, because your making it seem that bison is inconsistent because he was hit by f16 torrents. But, it's okay for Heihachi to be K.O. by Kazuya's punches or his TK Attack?

It's not even a shield gears, it's a wave of energy. All, Bison has to do is wait for it to dissipate. Furthermore, this "shield" has;t shown much except being able to block flying blades.

Um, no you don't. You claimed he had no feats, and you know about him?

I'm telling you to play the game, because you have no idea what your talking about. Besides, what the hell is "Marvel X Capcom"?

shin_gear
Taki and Sophitia defeated Cervantes, not the opponents with the feats I mentioned.

Kazuya's punches since when? He used Devil's power to defeat him in Honmaru, and that TK blast beats the hell out of a turret assault. Such an attack wouldn't affect someone of Fury's caliber.

It's an energy field. It deflected the blades and quaked the area shown, yet Bison who gets shat on my bullets is supposed to pass the field?

I claimed he had no feats without a laughable plot device in the game. The only feat you mentioned is surviving a nuke (and didn't mention the part where he evaporates later on). In-game abilities don't qualify so much for "feats" because they are things the character can do but not has done, necessarily. They are capabilities, which I didn't say Bison has none of.

Fire Ninja
Taki and Sophitia defeated Cervantes, not the opponents with the feats I mentioned.

Seigfried defeated inferno, the Spirit of Soul Edge during his first showing. The cast of Soul Calibur is much weaker than the bosses, Yet, they tend to dominate bosses, why's that?

Since Tekken 1, when he beat him.

rofl2 Tk beats shots from a F-16?!

Did, I say he's gonna pass the field. Quake the ground, who cares. What does Quaking the ground have to do with being impregnible?

Which is wrong.

Because the nuke did not vaporise him or even kill him. erm

You keep on ignore that part, and focusing on bullets from an F-16.

So, Ryu can't necessarily do hadouken? :Laugh:

No, you said he had no feats peroid.

shin_gear
You do still realize they win by plot devices, right? Soul Calibur was used against Inferno smart one. Who cares about what Taki's field can do? Probably not you since you're too busy riding Bison's cock as usual. I focused on the fact that he gets screwed by bullets despite surviving a nuke since getting stabbed by katanas are more relative to getting shot by bullets than getting nuked. Also, aren't you focusing on one fact and ignoring the other? Why are you then saying I'm focusing on one thing when you're doing the same. Quite the hypocrite are you not?

You think a turret assault is greater than a showing of Devil's power. That's what's laughable. Bullets do absolutely nothing to Fury and yet an assault from Devil took out someone of Heihachi's caliber, and a couple of bullets is supposed to be a bigger threat? I see the logic there...no wait.

You're still not getting the point, as you fail to in a lot of the debates we were in. Never did I say he couldn't do it. I just said in-game abilities that haven't been demonstrated canonically don't count as feats. They're abilities nonetheless. The point of saying that is? Just don't call them feats since they're not.

Fire Ninja
You do still realize they win by plot devices, right? Soul Calibur was used against Inferno smart one.

No, he wasn't, siegfried did not even have Soul Calibur the first time he fought Inferno. Taki did not have any plot device when she finished cervantes off. Neither did sophitia, when she broke Soul Edge.

Did, I say I don't care what her field can do? I asked you what does ground quaking have to do with anything? How is shaking the ground proving anything about the fields defensive attributes?

God your bitter laughing

And, ignore the fact that he was just hit by a nuke. Are you telling me that will not tax his durability, gears?

What fact have Ignored, you mean the bullets which hurt bison after he was hit by a nuke?

I guess a nuke is nothing, right?

So, Bryan fury being resistant too bullets means that the devils Tk can hurt heihachi. . .who is not Bryan Fury? rofl

I guess since fish live underwater, Jin can breath under water as well.

laughing

First of in-game is canon, unless supercedeed by another source or authority. Second, you said he had no feats not abilites. . .no feats.
Humor me, what are feats gears?

Sol Valentine
What does Tekken have to do with this thread?

shin_gear
That post just shows that you're thick-headed, no offense.

You complained about Jin and Kazuya defeating Heihachi earlier. I mentioned getting attacked by an assault from Devil is greater than getting shot by bullets and proved it. You just asked a silly question and made yourself look foolish.

And Inferno was always weakened when he fought the main protagonist in any of the SC's.

I mentioned the field's devastating power. It doesn't obviously just devastate the arena. It devastates what's in its vicinity. It's hard to believe that you failed to see that.

What's the point of mentioning Bison's nuke surviving "feat" when he was then killed by a turret? Are you saying we somehow know before he wasn't going to be affected by those bullets?

Fire Ninja
That post just shows that you're thick-headed, no offense.

You complained about Jin and Kazuya defeating Heihachi earlier. I mentioned getting attacked by an assault from Devil is greater than getting shot by bullets and proved it.

Proved it how, by comparing Bryan fury to Heihachi? Seriously, what did that prove? You mentioned nothing about how Tk is superior than bullets at all!

Based on what?

What does devastating the ground have to do with Bison getting past the field? Nevermind, that I told you how Bison will deal with it.

Because he survived the nuke, that's the whole point. Whatever happened after is irrelevant to that. No one ever argued that he would not be affected by bullets, gears. I'm sure Bison would be hurt by bullets, But trying to use an instance where Bison was hit by a nuke and then shot, just to downplay a feat is sad. Especially, when Heihachi gets blown by nuke, but K.O. ed by punches and Tk is okay in your eye's.

Fire Ninja
What does Tekken have to do with this thread?

Just showing how bias gears is. He's okay with Heihachi survivng a nuke, and being hurt Punches at the sametime. But, Bison, getting hit with a nuke and then being shot by an F-16 is unacceptable.

Sol Valentine
Don't start throwing around stuff like gears is biased.

That stuff leads to flaming and bashing.

Fire Ninja
How called me a cock sucker and yet, I throwing stuff around. :Laugh:

This thread already is a flame fest, because he's flaming. Furthermore, he is bias. erm

I haven't bother to report him, because I really don't care.

Sol Valentine
Y', Y'know what?

Both of you better stop.

Cock sucker and biased.

Quit the 'flame test' or I'll report the both of you.

Fire Ninja
Bias isn't an insult, but whatever mack.

Sol Valentine
Still, people get angry at it.

Fire Ninja
Okay, what other word can I use to point when someone is make an argument simply because he wants to downplay a character?

Sol Valentine
Tell them that they are, not that thier biased.

Now let's get back on topic.

shin_gear
I knew a thread involving Bison would bring Ashtar back and turn him into what he really is.

Fire Ninja
Iight'

On Topic: Which version of Bison is this?

Diamond Kisses
Taki is gorgeous droolio

shin_gear
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Taki is gorgeous droolio Quite so. happy

Fire Ninja
I knew a thread involving Bison would bring Ashtar back and turn him into what he really is.

So bitter. laughing

shin_gear
Sure thing. confused

Fire Ninja
I love it it when you cop out like that. smile

Who else?
I don't see what's stopping Bison from just possesing her.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Who else?
I don't see what's stopping Bison from just possesing her.

Fanboys big grin

Fire Ninja
He has no feats, that's why.

shin_gear
I love it it when you cop out like that. smile I love when you have nothing else to say but that. laughing

And there's nothing wrong with quitting an argument with a fanboy, though.

Violent2Dope
Splitting an ocean, busting an island and surviving a small nuke is supposedly greater than devastating an entire region of land while raining down meteors of epic proportions with no apparent effort, and being in possession of power that created a dimension comprised of several galaxies. roll eyes (sarcastic) Entire region of land? You mean the NM thing? It pales to busting an island with a punch. Raining down meteors easily? You mean like Gill does? I take that the NT thing is the Chaos Realm right? Well guess what dude, you have no proof whatsoever that CR powers NT and Inferno up at all beyond speculation, and have no proof it is several galaxies.

Fire Ninja
I love when you have nothing else to say but that. laughing

And there's nothing wrong with quitting an argument with a fanboy, though.

It's funny, that I'm a fanboy when you claimed that Taki could beat Bison easily and claimed he had no feats. While I didn't even decide who wins yet. laughing

shin_gear
"Claimed Taki could beat Bison easily" Nice having to pull stuff out of your ass at the moment.

Violent2Dope
"Claimed Taki could beat Bison easily" Nice having to pull stuff out of your ass at the moment. You did say that, and Gears, you did flame first.

Fire Ninja
Give her her version of Soul Edge and Bison gets pwned worse...

My ass is fine. smile

Who else?
Gear's a hater dude.

Bison got oblitered and came back, how is Taki gonna kill him?

shin_gear
Getting beaten worse means he gets beaten easily? No, it just means he would lose at a greater extent.

Sol Valentine
I'm saying this one last time, you too gears.

Quit the flaming and bashing.

Fire Ninja
Getting beaten worse means he gets beaten easily? No, it just means he would lose at a greater extent.

You said he pwns him worst, and last I checked that means it's easy. Unless, pwn indicates something else.

Dark Hadou
ok, i've been reading alot of u guys debating on ere for a very long time, i jus hav to say shin gears is biased, big time but so is evry1 else but the difference lies in shin gears finking he is high n mighty and ryt all d tym. u should try to b alil understanding and open minded.

ok, neways, my thoughts is bison would beat taki. hav u seen him fight? he is fast in the animated movie, even more in the game. instant teleportation, ability to fly. mind control, etc.

of the top of my head, he survived a drop from a mountain with half of the mountain falling on him in the comic by udon. (when charlie did his variation of the flash kick). also in street fighter 2v he made a bullet stop at his chest.

yes his powers/feats r inconsistent bt so is evry other character featured in multiple sources out der. we gota understand, dis is all speculation. no1 is ryt or wrong. jus opinions!

Fire Ninja
This place used to be smarter, a long time ago. Then haters and Super fanboys, brought it too it's knee's.

Burning thought
laughing i dont belive it...i think theres always been fanboys here, ive been here a little while, not as long as some but theres always someone who thinks their opinion is above all others or makes up random rubbish

Sol Valentine
If you wanna protest about fanboys, tell Lana in the OTT.

Fire Ninja
I'm not gonna bother, because the fanboys make me laugh.

Burning thought
nah it wont be much good, no need..and its pointless. If all the fanboys were banned/restricted wed prob have about 2 people debating in here, wed prob have you, Cowgirl...and....thats about it eek! if all the fans were gone

Sol Valentine
Yeah, as much as I'd like to keep on going, I wanna keep this thread on topic.

But it's true though. On some points.

Fire Ninja
Iight'

On Topic: Which version of Bison is this?

Sol Valentine
SVC Chaos

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
nah it wont be much good, no need..and its pointless. If all the fanboys were banned/restricted wed prob have about 2 people debating in here, wed prob have you, Cowgirl...and....thats about it eek! if all the fans were gone There is a difference between a fan and a fanboy, and we are all biased, even Cowgirl.

Sol Valentine
True.

Fire Ninja
There is a difference between a fan and a fanboy, and we are all biased, even Cowgirl.

Of course we are all bias, but when you let your bias dictate your reasoning. . .that's irrational.

Sol Valentine
But then again we can't help it.

On topic please.

Fire Ninja
But then again we can't help it.

That's a pathetic excuse

On Topic: For the third time, which version of bison is this?

Sol Valentine
I just said SVC Chaos!

SaTsuJiN
And Bison can make a mini nuke explosion, Akuma busts islands with a punch, splits mountains with a punch, hacky sack submarines while at the bottom of the ocean, and Gill split the ocean.

where any of these feats performed in a game?...

in what medium have they become canon? text? /sigh

think about how silly it sounds for Gill and Bison to have done all this over the top mess, just to lose to a street fighter.. lmao

akuma also dances around the game lore because he never really involves himself with the games story

the last time I heard of a street fighter "punsching a mountain" was remy explaining how ken broke a boulder.. does it get any less dramatic?

No one has yet to answer WHY he would be able to get past Taki's energy field shown in the video I posted on the first page.

About "cloning", when has Bison done that and how is it known they are solid clones and when did that ability trick someone into thinking a "clone" of him was Bison himself?

mmhmm.. some capcom bullshit lol

Originally posted by Csdabest
So bison can survive a Nuke but not the fist of Akuma. Thats weird and inconsistent. Taki pwns Bison.

fer real..

shin_gear
Akuma destroyed his island in Alpha 2, with a technique that channeled just about all of his energy into his hand. That ending was canonical I believe.

In one of Gill's endings he splits an ocean. I'm not sure whether or not that's canonical, though that's still an ability of his.

About kicking submarines and splitting mountains, I haven't seen scans of that, yet. By the way, these feats pale to those of Soul Calibur's bosses that I've mentioned.

Blax_Hydralisk
And Taki is not one of them.

shin_gear
You deserve a Nobel Piece Prize. hug

Blax_Hydralisk
Your Mom goes to College.

shin_gear
Not relative to this match but, Taki kills demons and supernatural spirits on a basis.

Violent2Dope
Akuma destroyed his island in Alpha 2, with a technique that channeled just about all of his energy into his hand. That ending was canonical I believe.

In one of Gill's endings he splits an ocean. I'm not sure whether or not that's canonical, though that's still an ability of his.

About kicking submarines and splitting mountains, I haven't seen scans of that, yet. By the way, these feats pale to those of Soul Calibur's bosses that I've mentioned. Feats like being pwned by Sophitia and Taki?

Fire Ninja
Feats like being pwned by Sophitia and Taki?

When anyone but Capcom does it, it's okay. Never forget that, V2D.

Fire Ninja
I can't believe people do not even know where does feats come from and they are downplaying the character so hard.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>