dennis the mennace or JR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who do you think is more of a brat ? dennis the mennace or JR from problem child ?

ragesRemorse
dennie the menace wasnt really a brat. He had good intentions behind his actions

kodak
yeah, Dennis did it for the greater good, where as Jr was just a little c*nt.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by kodak
yeah, Dennis did it for the greater good, where as Jr was just a little c*nt. wasnt any good he did for mr willson other than make his life hell every day

kodak
well Dennis TRIED to do good, he always made mr.willson wanna off the kid, but he always knew that he only wanted to help.
He did try to do some good for others, Like his friends, and once i think he tried to save a city tree... or was that charlie bown? Either way Jr. was a little c*nt.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by kodak
well Dennis TRIED to do good, he always made mr.willson wanna off the kid, but he always knew that he only wanted to help.
He did try to do some good for others, Like his friends, and once i think he tried to save a city tree... or was that charlie bown? Either way Jr. was a little c*nt. i think dennice is funnier than JR cause all the crap dennis does he does it on accident. junior knows what hes doing when hes making a mistake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.