Forge vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
2 hrs prep

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Forge

cmack
batman wins the amount of time for prep isin batmans favor i think

Darth Martin
no I doubt Bats will make something that fast with 2 hours. He needs days or weeks. What's Bats going to do? Create an anti-prep gadget with prep? This is Forge's playing field and expertise and he takes it.

Madvillain
I think a shorter time frame would benefit Bruce as he has more resources at his disposal.

If it were let's say 2 days, I'd put my money on Forge.

cmack
i think with 2 hours prep he can just go into the batcave and find something while forge wont be able to get something on short notice

batdude123
You have to remember all of the things Batman has access to. He has his own, Kryptonian, Martian, New Genesian, and Watchtower technology all at his disposal.

Silent Master
So, Batman only wins because he has better resources?

Mr. Slippyfist
No. Batman walks through Forge's tech saying: "You're only human.", and then upkicks Forge right in the jaw.

Darth Martin
you guys have to take into account that Batman fights crime in Gotham, with the Justice League, and runs a multi-billion dollar company. All Forge does is sit around all day and create weapons. He used to sell his stuff to the Military. Granted Bats has better tech like Batdude stated but with prep I think Forge will be better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.