Johnny Cage vs Heihachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ

NinjaJJ
Heihachi does have power moves. When you fight with him you see electricity running all over his arms and fists when he fights. He is also the King of the Iron Fist style, as well as the Master of the Mishima style of fighting which is the best in the world of Tekken. Johny Cage doesn't have enough strength to beat him, and his petty shadow kick, and energy balls if they hit him won't do a crazy amount of damage becuse it never has before and it sure as hell ain't gonna start here. Heihachis power moves and stomps will leave Cage crushed.

ThoraxeRMG
Johnny gets ass handed to him.

shin_gear
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Johnny gets ass handed to him. LOL

judgement hand
johnny gets a sub zero style spine rip on him

Superboy Prime
Johnny attempts to pull a friendship on Heihachi. Good ole Mishima fools Johnny by shaking his hand...and then shots him in the head. He then proceeds to drop Johnny down a ravine ending in the mouth of a volcano. Then Heihachi takes whatever is left of the actor once known as Johnny Cage and sends it to deep space.

shin_gear
This was a random match anyway.

judgement hand
MOOOOOOOOOCOWWWWWWWWW!!!

Muck101
Cage owns his old ass. I have to think if a guy could hold his own against Goro, then he can sure as hell take heihachi. Did Johnny beat Goro cannonically, or was it just in the movie?

Very cool thread plot too, you should stretch the whole concept into a fanfic or somthing.

shin_gear
That was just in the movie, and that was just because he kicked him in the balls. That wouldn't do anything to someone who took the Honmaru explosion unwounded.

Muck101
Originally posted by shin_gear
That was just in the movie, and that was just because he kicked him in the balls. That wouldn't do anything to someone who took the Honmaru explosion unwounded.

Then I would like to reaffirm my position that Johnny cage would win, simply because it would be cool as hell to see him drop into a split, and punch heihachi in his nut-purse. One hit KO, baby cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce1ciAC864U&mode=related&search=

shin_gear
lolfox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.