Grom Hellscream vs Diablo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
(The Following Scene Depicts The Death Of Hellscream)

Thrall, the Shamanistic Warchief of the New Horde and Grommash Hellscream, Chieftain of the Warsong Clan seeked out the demon Mannoroth to bring judgement upon him. Because it was Mannoroth's blood that corrupted their race, only with Mannoroth's death can they be redeemed. As the 2 Orcs entered his domain, Mannoroth mocked them.

Mannoroth: "So predictable... I knew you would come... and I see you brought the mighty Hellscream... his blood, is mine... As is your whole... misbegotten race! (To Grom) The boy believed you could be saved... But he didn't know, what burns within your soul... when in your heart, you know, we are the same!"

Grom: NOOO!!!

And with that, Grom charged at Mannoroth with such great speed and fury never seen on Azeroth or Draenor. With one great cleave of his axe, Gorehowl, he slew the Pitlord. Unfortunately, the explosion of demonic energy from Mannoroth's death fatally wounded the Warsong Chieftain. Hellscream's last words were, "Thrall... the blood haze has lifted... the demon's fire has burnt out in my veins.... I... have... freed... myself..."

Apparently, this was not the case.

(In Hell, Diablo's Domain)

Grom: Where am I? What is this place?

Diablo laughs: Welcome to Hell. Fitting place for one named Hellscream is it not? This is where you are either going to serve me or suffer for an eternity.

Grom: I have already suffered an eternity. I have served the purpose for demons too long. I have freed myself from the grasp of the Demonic Legion! You will not bring me back into bondage!

Diablo: Oh really? I doubt it. You see, I am one of 3 Lords of Hell. What I want, I normally get.

Grom: Begone demon! I have slain Mannoroth for my freedom, I will slay any demon that stands in my way, even if I have to die another thousand time!

Diablo: I'll hold you to your word, because in the end, I will still win.

Grom: Face the fury of Hellscream's Warsong! For the Horde!

--- --- ---

Diablo has all his abilities from both his games.

Diablo will NOT be able to possess Grom, cus that is just dumb.

Grom has Gorehowl for his weapon.

Grom has all his abilities from both Warcraft 2 and 3. Of course for obvious reasons, Diablo 2's Barbarian abilities.

Now, there is no need for all those soulstone mumbo jumbo in order to finish off Diablo in this match.

Fight On!

Diamond Kisses
If he has the Barbarian abilities, he obviously win stick out tongue

Since the barbarian can take Diablo down and Grom would be basically an 'enchanted' barbarian big grin

Burning thought
i was imagining he meant non-gameplay diablo with gameplay abilities without gameplay elements, in that case ime not sure, Diable can call many meteors all around him during the battle, while hellscream tries to get close, Diablo can imprison him, is quite a fast demon although he may look cumbersome his speed is quite great when he charges, if he frosts grom, Grom is a gonner because he will end up getting frozne and then Diablo smash him, Grom would have to do a lot more to beat Diablo than Diablo has to do to beat him

Diamond Kisses
The Barbarian whirlwind takes him out of the prison smile

Burning thought
i know, Grom can do whirwind without Barb ability, he can also leap, but while hes bothering trying to escape, Diablo can lightning hose him, close the gap and be prepared with a fire ring, fire storm..while hes breaking out of the thing

Diamond Kisses
The barbarian is the most endurable character in Diablo because of his abilties big grin

Giving those to an already greatly talented warrior would have Grom stand strong against any of the gameplay attacks that Diablo can provide smile

Burning thought
what abilities?

its mainly the magic items and such that gives players the advantage, without them characters lose against strongest Diablo obviously, Grom merely has his magic Axe which has no special powers from what i remember to give him the edge over all those other items his missing out on, the barbarians ability set although good in diablo, if broken down into real situations without the gameplay element are the most basic, for example all his shouts...their shouts..in real life its not going to give Grom a boost to his defence against diablo big grin

Diamond Kisses
I speak of his 'Masteries' tree. Axe mastery, iron skin, natural speed, natural resistance and those big grin

Does not Grom have windwalk? That should be of some advantage as well stick out tongue

Burning thought
Windwalk would be the only advantage, natural resistence is simply traiing up in the harsh environments which grom would have already, iron skin simply means his tough which Grom already has, he doesnt have literally iron skin

but windwalk wont turn the tide against walls of fire and lightning hoses will it, no matter how fast he is the fire is going to scorch him

SaTsuJiN
even assassins with inventory full of inertia charms cant get out of bone prison.. its an instant root

Bone Prison ----> Red Flames ----> Dead

*Big D does "Its mah birthday" Dance*

Diamond Kisses
The Assassin can too get out. She uses the Dragon Tail kick big grin

Darth Extecute
Pandemonium Diablo > Mannoroth > Grom Hellscream < Diablo Barbarian..

Barbarian Grom Hellscream < Pandemonium Diablo..

The gear is more often what makes the Barbarian and not his skills..

NinjaJJ
Gorehowl, the Axe of Grom Hellscream -> http://thottbot.com/i28773

NinjaJJ
Completely forgetting that Grom has a powerful weapon already in hand and is a brutal fighter all his own who's suped up on demonic blood. Don't forget the fact he himself was fighting against demons and when he screamed, EVERYONE shook. That's why they called him Grom Hellscream. He roars and even demons became afraid of him.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by NinjaJJ
Completely forgetting that Grom has a powerful weapon already in hand and is a brutal fighter all his own who's suped up on demonic blood. Don't forget the fact he himself was fighting against demons and when he screamed, EVERYONE shook. That's why they called him Grom Hellscream. He roars and even demons became afraid of him.

I guess that's why Mannoroth was "terrified" of him..

Diablo > Mannoroth..

Mannoroth = Not scared of Grom..

Remindme
Gorehowl, the Axe of Grom Hellscream -> http://thottbot.com/i28773

Relevence??

Diabloe wins in my opinion

NinjaJJ
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I guess that's why Mannoroth was "terrified" of him..

Diablo > Mannoroth..

Mannoroth = Not scared of Grom..
How do you plan on proving that? And for one, Grom killed Mannoroth, with one blow I might add. And Mannoroth is a Pitlord with more raw power than the Dreadlords. He can created his own barriers and has his own magic and spells, though he prefers melee combat. Grom split Mannoroth's weapon in half and dealt a fatal blow all in one strike. We have it all right here. Mannoroth's blood empowered the Orcs and made them even stronger and more powerful. And knocking out Thrall is not an easy task.

WC3 Orc ending -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwIPo5x8B4s

Darth Extecute
Grom may be able to put fear into demons.. I dont know that very well.. But he isnt going to scare the demon of demons.. The arch of the heirarch..

Burning thought
no sillyness Ninjajj.....you think Groms pathetic roar is going to "frighten" in any way "worry" the lord of terror, who lives in hell itself and gains nourishment from fear itself...this is like saying to fight a roaring flame you let loose a flamethrower on it......

Darth Extecute
How do you plan on proving that? And for one, Grom killed Mannoroth, with one blow I might add. And Mannoroth is a Pitlord with more raw power than the Dreadlords. He can created his own barriers and has his own magic and spells, though he prefers melee combat. Grom split Mannoroth's weapon in half and dealt a fatal blow all in one strike. We have it all right here. Mannoroth's blood empowered the Orcs and made them even stronger and more powerful. And knocking out Thrall is not an easy task.

WC3 Orc ending -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwIPo5x8B4s

I know very well the events that is introduced in the game.. And I definatly know the videos.. But the attack of Grom that slayed Mannoroth was a lucky shot.. Mannoroth failed to parry.. His strength exceed Grom, but his speed doesnt.. Diablos speed exceed Mannoroth..

Diablo is more agile than Mannoroth, he holds greater power and his spells is stronger..

NinjaJJ
Grom killed Cenarius, and Cenarius trumps Diablo. Guys, seriously, try reading the novels or even follow the games story. Mannoroth put up a barrier strong enough to hold back the force of the Well of Eternity's implosion for a short period, and that's intense considering that the destruction of the Well destroyed nearly 2/3rds of the planets landmass.

Burning thought
Diablo takes a dump on cenarious laughing their lucky its simple gameplay diablo..

Diablo wins easy, Grom runs at him, bones come up all around him, covering him and as he tries to hack his way out, diablo quickly moves in on him, just as he nears breaking out of the prison, the death hose blasts him into a gooey pile of steaming liquid

TricksterPriest
Grom is quite simply outclassed. With some nightmare level gear, he could probably take a few. But to take a majority, he need epic or hell level gear and some luck.

Actually, now that I think about it, is this True Diablo, or 'Diablo 2' Diablo?

Burning thought
i think DD said the gameplay Diablo 2 version, obviosly not true otherwise, you kno...would be green smears

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Grom is quite simply outclassed. With some nightmare level gear, he could probably take a few. But to take a majority, he need epic or hell level gear and some luck.

Actually, now that I think about it, is this True Diablo, or 'Diablo 2' Diablo?

Pandemonium Diablo, I believe..

NinjaJJ
You know nothing, obviously. Cenarius would stomp the living hell out of Diablo. It's not funny. Cenarius is the son of Elune, Goddess of the Moon and the demigod of the forests, Melorne. His ancient powers and natural connection to the world itself easily dwarf Diablo's power.

Darth Extecute
You know nothing, obviously. Cenarius would stomp the living hell out of Diablo. It's not funny. Cenarius is the son of Elune, Goddess of the Moon and the demigod of the forests, Melorne. His ancient powers and natural connection to the world itself easily dwarf Diablo's power.

And Diablo is the devil himself.. Thus' outranking Cenarius who is the child of a Goddess.. I know who Cenarius is.. I know Elune and I know MAlorne. Cenarius would not stomp the living hell out of diablo. Diablo is the living hell, first of all. Even gameplay Diablo would give Cenarius a run for his life..

Dont get me wrong, as I love Cenarius.. One of my more admirable characters in the Warcraft universe.. But I'm facing fact, and Diablo > Cenarius..

Everyone here underrestimate the heroes of Diablo.. Everyone thinks that just because Diablo died against some simple fool with magic, he sucks.. It's quite the opposite.. The simple fool is a horribly powerful character, with immense powers.. That still has problems with Pandemonium Diablo.. Which is so far the strongest form of him..

Yes, Cenarius is a hell of a powerful character, I know.. Grom Hellscream was lucky when he brought him to an end.. The gameplay Cenarius could easily defeat gameplay Grom, btw..

KOTG > BM

Sure, Grom will hereby be enhanced with the powers of the Barbarian in Diablo, but he still wont pull it trough.. And if he does, it's with him on the edge of his life..

As you see in the video ((And this you cannot decline)), Mannoroth bashed Thrall across the battlefield in one strike.. Why did he not do this against Grom? Because Grom was lucky, and he was meant to take Mannoroth down, for a happy ending..

You know nothing, obviously.. Reading the books isn't enough.. Nor is watching the movies and playing the game.. You need to expand your mind beyond that and figure out what's plotted and what's not..

For example, do you honestly think that 25 random fighters would bring Archimonde to an end, just because they do so in WoW?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.