Herald of Galactus vs Guardians of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
Herald of Galactus vs Guardians of the Universe

Oa, silent in the dark of space save for the thoughts of its inhabitants, the Guardians of the Universe.

A shining humanoid astride a surfboard touches down on the surface in the midsts of a meeting of the Guardians. Interrupting their meeting, he speaks. "My Master, Galactus, has chosen this planet for consumption. Make preparations as you see fit, for soon your world will be no more."

On of the Guardians, by the name of Ganthet, speaks. "Be on your way. Your threat is idle, and you are wasting your time. Tell your master to move on and select another world. If he does attempt to consume this planet, he will be ushered away... This diner is closed."

Another figure, this one glowing, approaches. Its name is Stardust. "Then prepare to die, little blue creatures."

----

Only current Heralds of Galactus are in play for this particular fight. Should the Oans secure a win, other Heralds may be brought into play by other fight creators. Galactus himself has no role in this fight.

Who wins?

NinjaJJ
The Heralds are powerful, but the Guardians are nearly omniscient themselves, not to mention the fact that they can call on the Green Lanterns if they need help...

Guardians ftw.

Utrigita
Guardians dismantles the Heralds

vlaaad12345
A single guardian could probably take every herald,they are supposed to be gls on crack.

lordboo
didnt doomsday once kill a gaurdian?

quanchi112
guardians take this with ease.

norrinradd43
if doomsday can kill one so can silver surfer

quanchi112
Originally posted by norrinradd43
if doomsday can kill one so can silver surfer doomsday had special circumstances in his favor.

norrinradd43
what were the special circumstances? not too familar

lordboo
what were the special circumstances? not too familar
he had a gl ring i think

quanchi112
what were the special circumstances? not too familar he adapst to everything thrown at him and resurrects himself. surfer dies once and its lights out.

Erik-Lensherr
Guardians quite easily

guy222
http://f.imagehost.org/t/0890/Green_Lantern_Ganthets_Tale-04.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0328/Green_Lantern_Ganthets_Tale-05.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0627/Green_Lantern_Ganthets_Tale-56.jpg

cloud102
Each Guardian is Living Tribunal level. Guardians win.

Mindset
Originally posted by cloud102
Each Guardian is Living Tribunal level. Guardians win. Guardians are barely Catman level

xJLxKing
Guardians win

DeathKap
Guardians

cloud102
Originally posted by Mindset
Guardians are barely Catman level

LOL!

GalacticStorm
The Guardians win from what i know about them. But where would you guys place the Guardians and why? Skyfather level each?

Mindset
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The Guardians win from what i know about them. But where would you guys place the Guardians and why? Skyfather level each? Barely skyfather imo

fangirl101
The Guardians win from what i know about them. But where would you guys place the Guardians and why? Skyfather level each? Alpha Lanterns are trans tiered. They pwn herald level Beings. Hell granny in an alpha lantern was able to rip a guardian nearly apart. Alpha Lanterns are still weaker than Guardians. One guardian literally embarrassed Hal jordan. Ganthet and one other were able to make superior blue rings. I'd say they were skyfather.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Alpha Lanterns are trans tiered. They pwn herald level Beings. Hell granny in an alpha lantern was able to rip a guardian nearly apart. Alpha Lanterns are still weaker than Guardians. One guardian literally embarrassed Hal jordan. Ganthet and one other were able to make superior blue rings. I'd say they were skyfather. Embarrassing Hal doesn't make one skyfather level. They really in a pack couldn't even put a hurting on a much weaker SC Am.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Embarrassing Hal doesn't make one skyfather level. They really in a pack couldn't even put a hurting on a much weaker SC Am. Actually they did hurt the AM. Thier blast were slicing thru him. One guardian was so strong that Superboy prime couldn't break his grip.

quanchi112
Actually they did hurt the AM. Thier blast were slicing thru him. One guardian was so strong that Superboy prime couldn't break his grip. They weren't really doing enough damage anywhere near to defeat him. The lanterns were needed for that. One killed himself just to bfr Prime which kinda proves they aren't skyfather level.

Enyalus
Terrax solos.

fangirl101
They weren't really doing enough damage anywhere near to defeat him. The lanterns were needed for that. One killed himself just to bfr Prime which kinda proves they aren't skyfather level. That is one of the DUMMEST statements ever from you. Oned killed himself and pushed Prime thru the confines of the bleed. And empowered prime enough to literally punch thru to the fifth. Yeah i"d say skyfather level. They wer slicing thru the AM. no one else could hurt the Am but Superboy prime and a galaxy destroying blast. AM's Durability is up there. Your ridiculous hate of DC skyfathers is over done.

quanchi112
That is one of the DUMMEST statements ever from you. Oned killed himself and pushed Prime thru the confines of the bleed. And empowered prime enough to literally punch thru to the fifth. Yeah i"d say skyfather level. They wer slicing thru the AM. no one else could hurt the Am but Superboy prime and a galaxy destroying blast. AM's Durability is up there. Your ridiculous hate of DC skyfathers is over done. Yeah, the whole lot of them were basically there except for two right, and they couldn't kill or defeat him with their powers but instead one killed himself just to get rid of him which backfired.

Lanterns were the ones who really wrecked him not Prime or the guardians. smile

The guardians are skyfather level by any means.

Mindset
aren't?

fangirl101
Yeah, the whole lot of them were basically there except for two right, and they couldn't kill or defeat him with their powers but instead one killed himself just to get rid of him which backfired.

Lanterns were the ones who really wrecked him not Prime or the guardians. smile

The guardians are skyfather level by any means. Crap reasoning. But that is to be expected. The lanters did not wreck the AM. The gaurdians wore him down first. Then the lanters and the gaurdians held a galaxy destroying blast at bay while it destroyed the AM. Do you actually read DC comics or just look at the pictures?

quanchi112
Crap reasoning. But that is to be expected. The lanters did not wreck the AM. The gaurdians wore him down first. Then the lanters and the gaurdians held a galaxy destroying blast at bay while it destroyed the AM. Do you actually read DC comics or just look at the pictures? The lanterns were responsible for the blow that severely weakened the Am. It was a concerted effort proving that they aren;'t skyfather level at all.

Am tried to destroy Sodam Yat and couldn't with two strikes aimed at killing him pre Ion upgrade.

Prime is greater than a Guardian imo since one killed himself just to be rid of Prime.

kgkg
The Guardians win from what i know about them. But where would you guys place the Guardians and why? Skyfather level each? Skyfather level is pushing it...

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
Skyfather level is pushing it...
Gl Herald<Alpha Lantern Trans<<<<Guardian Skyfather.

Or do you have a better summation.

kgkg
Gl Herald<Alpha Lantern Trans<<<<Guardian Skyfather.

Or do you have a better summation. Thats all you have to put them at Skyfather level?

Every chacter have some high end feat Guardian haven't shown enough to put them at that level

you could make the claim that they are skyfather based on ranking and the The Quintessence

but untill they have more feat I whould rank them at Trans

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
Thats all you have to put them at Skyfather level?

Every chacter have some high end feat Guardian haven't shown enough to put them at that level

you could make the claim that they are skyfather based on ranking and the The Quintessence

but untill they have more feat I whould rank them at Trans Lulz. A trans tier isn't going to be strong enough to where Superboy prime cannot even break it's grip. And Power Superboy prime to punch thru the bleed?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Enyalus
Terrax solos.

^ This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.