Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Dream Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savvysparrowluv
Had an interesting or fun Johnny or Jack centric dreams you would like to share? Then come on down! A hopefully "fun" thread to talk about the man in our dreams wink

IheartPocky
I can only remember having one, unfortunately. It wasn't anything special. Just a screwed up dream trailer for At World's End smile

T.Maria
ive never had a dream about johnny...ive had dreams about POTC, though...back in the days when we were anxiously waiting for AWE to come out, and my mind was in overdrive

savvysparrowluv
I've been lucky in the fact that I have had several dreams about both Jack and Johnny...sigh love I can't remember any of them now, but once I get back home I will post them big grin

IheartPocky
Hm. Would've been interesting if my dream about Blake Lewis was Johnny instead haha.. That would've been something to talk about big grin

!!tangerines!!
ok, NOW im interested. shifty

Jaeh_JediPirate
What I got were Johnny dreams.. on his birthday! I was in his party! YAY YAY!

zac_depp_is_luv
ive had at least 10 dreams bout Johnny....cant ermember any of them. but i know ive posted them all on here..most likely on the Johnny/Jack lovefest

Ditte3
I had adream some days ago.I don't remember what it was about.It was good that's one thing i remember.sorry.

savvysparrowluv
Hmm...I can only remember a few Johnny/Jack dreams I've had. Most of them with Johnny are me hanging out with him and Vanessa - fun, but I want one with just me and Johnny (*pouts*)

In one dream I snuck backstage at the AWE premiere and hung out with the cast...that was cool.

I went to Johnny's birthday party once and played with his kids (I was supposed to watch them while attending the party)

I've had several POTC dreams...once I was stuck in jail with Jack for a while...fun big grin

I'll try to remember others - I've got them written down in my diary somewhere, I just have to hunt through all my random scribbles and find them lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
I wish I'd get one tonight.. erm

savvysparrowluv
Just think about Johnny/Jack as the last thing before you go to sleep (say your prayers first, then think about them) It usually works for me big grin

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
will try it lol.. maybe it'll work.. eek!

!!tangerines!!
......... Did it work??

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
... well, i had one last night i don't remember what happened though.. but I'm sure it's about Jack.. big grin

... it seems like i should do something potc linked that would make me excited and i would dream about it.. yes

Sifzensinril
I had dream about Jack, Lizzie and Giselle, Giselle combed Liz's hair, because she wanted to have a bath in Tortuga to be pretty because of Jack, because he got her beautiful dress.. and that stupid alarmclock woke me up

Ditte3
What a pity.
I was dreaming about Jack and Will yesterday.It was a sequel to POTC,but all I can remember there where two new girls with them and no Liz.I was so angry.

lovethemtigers
it's so weird, but obsessed as i have been with Pirates, Jack and Johnny...i've yet to have a dream about them...the only dreams i have are the daydreams that I make up in my mind...but to have one during my sleep that my subconscious conjours up...I've yet to have one!

IheartPocky
I don't much care for my dreams. They are disturbing in some kind of away a lot of the time. Only some are enjoyable.. others are.... just... weird... I did enjoy my Blake Lewis dream quite a bit though! Which I mentioned again but I swear I never will again from this point on.

IheartPocky
I had a wonderful dream! I got the AWE dvd, watched it.. and guess what? It was totally different from the theater movie! It was re edited and had tons of sparrabeth stuff. The only part I really remember was set in the cave from the first movie. Jack put his arms around elizabeth and told her he loved her and she said "i love you too" It was after a lot had happened, near the end of the movie. Jack seemed tired of keeping it inside and Elizabeth knew she loved him even with all the buts and althoughs!! They were both physically and emotionally drained. A pretty in depth description, huh? haha But anyways, after I stopped watching the movie in my head I grabbed the dvd and started squealing and running around the house telling everyone that they changed it.

It was awesome.

savvysparrowluv
*dances*

That is a *fantastic* dream!!!! You are so lucky, girl! *Sigh* If only they had a "Bonus Materials: Sparrabeth Edition!!!"

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Originally posted by IheartPocky
I had a wonderful dream! I got the AWE dvd, watched it.. and guess what? It was totally different from the theater movie! It was re edited and had tons of sparrabeth stuff. The only part I really remember was set in the cave from the first movie. Jack put his arms around elizabeth and told her he loved her and she said "i love you too" It was after a lot had happened, near the end of the movie. Jack seemed tired of keeping it inside and Elizabeth knew she loved him even with all the buts and althoughs!! They were both physically and emotionally drained. A pretty in depth description, huh? haha But anyways, after I stopped watching the movie in my head I grabbed the dvd and started squealing and running around the house telling everyone that they changed it.

It was awesome.

...*crosses fingers* would happen for real.. for real.. for real.. *tries to fool self*

Ditte3
I had a dream about Johnny.not much.He stayed with my family we were talking and eating.I don't remember much but his gorgeous smile.

Sifzensinril
rofl, but well, it's still a dream

!!tangerines!!
i think i had a few like that... they're only half remembered though...grrr, i wish i could remember them.

PirateDiva
Wow I had a dream that I took a bullet for Johnny and I saved his life!!!

Talk about Intense! I had another dream that i will share later but for now i'm going night night!! big grin

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by T.Maria
ive never had a dream about johnny...ive had dreams about POTC, though...back in the days when we were anxiously waiting for AWE to come out, and my mind was in overdrive

omg same!! lol

helloo everyone! haven't been on in awhile. just thought i'd check back and see what's going on big grin

PirateDiva
Ok so i had a dream that Johnny was my neighbor and I guess he locked himself out of his house...so he came to my house and stayed here until vanessa showed up. We talked and I remember him observing my every move....not like checking me out but more like studying me. I remember feeling very my heart racing!

then I dont remebered what happened afterwards but next thing i remember Vanessa was away on tour and Johnny was hosting a gathering at his house, but with Vanessa gone and his nanny being sick he needed someone to watch Lily and Jack he asked me for my help and I agreed!

Next thing i remember there was beautiful dress delivered to me to wear to the gathering and when i showed up to his house it was a very fancy cocktail party and I was watching Lily and Jack and they were amazingly well behaved kids. and everyone kept asking Johnny who i was!

it was weird dream but nice! lol

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
I wish I get a johnny/jack/potc dream again...

ones I get these days are about Lucas Grabeel.. O.O

PirateDiva
lol...I had another one! I really don't know why i dream constantly about Johnny/Potc/sparrabeth but i think it has a lot to do with the writing of my fics...my mind seriously is always going and i guess sleeping is no exception! lol

anywhoo last night I dreamt that I finally went on that meeting I was SUPPOSED to go on where I met Gore (sadly it never happened sad ) but anywhoo i went to the meeting and when he was on a phone call i started looking around and i saw this door and I had the impression it was looked but i still tried to open it and it did and when i walked in I literally Fainted!! Inside was all the footage, bloopers, dolls, posters, concept art and all the untold stories of Sparrabeth that they had hid from us. There was enough footage to creat a whole other 3 hr movie based on Sparrabeh alone. Gore found me and wanted to die saying no fangirl was ever suppose to see this...n he promised me not to tell but it was too late because for some reason i had all ur girls (KMC GIRLS) cell numbers and I had sent you all txts telling you of my JAW DROPPING DISCOVERY!!!

lol...i wish that really wee true though...lol

savvysparrowluv
Wow, that would be an awesome dream...you are one lucky gal!

savvysparrowluv
Okay, I watched "Chocolat" for the first time last night and *loved it*!!! big grin Johnny's acting was so great, and he was so hot Happy Dance

This, I assume, spawned the two dreams I had of Roux big grin big grin big grin

In the first dream, I was living in France myself, we were eating down by the river together (not very interesting.

In the second dream (well, I think it was a dream, it might've been something I imagined in that half-awake state, lol). There in a metal tub filled with warm water by the river, there was morning light filling the wood around us, but it was almost a silvery blue - I remember if either of us came up from the water we were all silvery looking, lol. I remember him leaning down to kiss me, then the dream shifted *grrrr*. He ended up having a house on land that he kept hidden - no one knew about it. He gave it to me to keep safe until he returned the next year. It was the coolest house - filled with his things and all kinds of secret passages, I can remember him showing me *sigh*

I loved this dream, one of my best Johnny ones yet big grin

Sifzensinril
lol, that's awesome, I don't think I've ever had dream about Johnny himself, if I have dream with him, it's always Jack

PirateDiva
HAha The dream thread...any POTC/ JOHNNY/ SPARRABETH DREAMS lately gals? I had one anyone care to hear it? lol

savvysparrowluv
Ooh, I wanna hear! big grin big grin

PirateDiva
Here is a dream I had a while ago!

What an Honor it would be if i could do with Johnny what we did in my dream!! (no not like that...lol it was sweet) I still remember most of it...I literally sat down with him and had a nice deep conversation! drinking wine and we were on what looked like a veranda with a wooden celing that u can still see the gloomy sky through and there were vines everywhere (with pretty colorful flowers) on reALLy comfy patio chairs with a small wooden table and a single rose on it and the bottle of wine next to it. The veranda we were on overlooked a lake, or ocean or some body of water but it was very cool so we were in nice warm fall clothes (lol..n seriously i cant forget how stylish we both looked) he was been overwhelmingly charming and though it was a gloomy day the flowers looked very bright and colorful(as if it were spring) ...Anywhoo it was really nice and i didnt feel nervous at all...it just felt right! It was a pleasent dream i woke happily and at peace! I wish my dream comes true.

PirateDiva
My most recent dream was beautiful and odd! lol its long so bear with me! lol

I was once again waiting in a big crowd to see Johnny like at a premiere or something but we were in like a big mansion and we weren't being restrained...so it was like a private event. Anywhoo ppl went crazy and surrounded him and I remeber feeling a dreaful panic that I wasntgoing to meet him bc it was so crowded and he was surrounded by screaming fans and I couldnt get to him! Anywhoo his body guards pulled him out and took him into his movie and I was soooo sad!

After I think i was serving myself like punch or something when I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Johnny! And I almost died on the spot! I never gave him a chance to ask me what he was gonna ask me bc b4 he spoke i asked for a picture and he agreed! But i took things to far and when I was going to snap the pic of us I kissed him on the mouth and to my surprise he didnt pull away! Turns out the camera didnt take the pic and he asked if I wanted to take the pic again! And I smiled and this time he Kissed me! *sighs*...to make a long story already long enough shorter (lol) we ended up in a room somewhere and unfortunatly thats the part I dont remember! lol

So i turned up pregnant and I knew it was his and I had a baby boy and I named him Tristan Roux! Suddenly my son was older and began asking about his father and thats when I decided to contact Johnny (whom i had never talked to again) by letter explaining to him that our 1 night stand resulted in a child and I told him his name and how he is charming and beautiful like him! I told him to meet me at some resturant if he wanted to talk about Tristan! I went to resturant and I had convinced myself that he would never believe me and that maybe not even show up...that he probably didnt even remeber me!

When he saw me! He instantly recognized me and I remember feeling shocked that he had even shown up! And what was sweeter he wanted to know everything about our son and never doubted me once! *tear*

He asked me why I never told him and told him that I knew he had a family with Vanessa and Lily and Jack and I didnt want to ruin anything for him! I knew they were his life and I didnt want to jepordize that! I told him i wasnt looking to ruin him or his life or get money out of it just that I thought he should know! and that Tristan was asking about his father! I remember saying I would never go public with it for his sake and my son's and he appreciated it but he would man up to what he did and he wanted to be a part of Tristans life!

and thats where it ended...well thats all I remember!! Told ya it was long! And I swear I actually dreamt this...my friends think I make up my dreams but I'm serious my dreams are like movie status and very vivid! lol

SelinaAndBruce
I can't recall any recent ones. I know I have dreamt of him once before but it has faded from my memory. I am hopeful for one tonight now, lol so I can have something to share

VioletEyesPop08
Hey, I had dreams where real ppl met me. It really helped.

Oh my, your dream to me would be just complete h***, no jealousy issues from me. What a mature dream, though.

Actually, maybe since moving to the New Orleans area, I can't tell the difference b/w a real person and not a real person - wait, since also going to college in Ohio..

(kind of doing that now, thinking, in cirlces, problems.. more later... im listening tothe 'neworleans' music)

In Ohio, I went into complete dream phase of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. That was my first (medical) withdrawal semester (of 7.) Well, you know, I'm always the only sane person. I never met Willy Wonka like in ur dream, though. I was upset w/ the colleges bc they were too easy, so I'm taking a break to work on my looks..

blow

I can dream of PotC when I'm awake, too, but in a diff way. Every movie is diff. PotC is more like my physical life already.

So, how did I go into that phase. Well, I walked around from midnight to morning every night when I got sick.

savvysparrowluv
Diva!!!

*wipes tear*

Those are two of the most beautiful dreams I've ever heard. You are a lucky, LUCKY, girl!!

VioletEyesPop08
Jack Sparrow has not entered my dreams and neither has Johnny Depp himself. But I've met real ppl in my dreams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.