Cervantes de Leon v.s. M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://www.soulcalibur.com/images/history/cervantes_concept.jpg

v.s.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/fb/Streetfighter_bison_illust.png

Both are at their prime.

shin_gear
Bison because Soul Calibur sucks.

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Fire Ninja
Depends on which version.

Sol Valentine
SCIII version v.s. SFA3 version

Fire Ninja
Bison wins easily, post Soul Blade Cervantes sucks.

shin_gear
On a serious note, Cervantes butchers him.

ThoraxeRMG
Bison wins by his cheap ass Pyscho Crusher.

shin_gear
Cervantes's charge attack would easily overwhelm it. At his prime Cervantes obtained both Soul Edges in SCII.

ThoraxeRMG
Hmmm.

Fire Ninja
He what at his prime during Soul Blade, that's it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
He what at his prime during Soul Blade, that's it.

Me fail english thats unpossible.

shin_gear
LMAO

Violent2Dope
Cervantes was stronger in SB than any other game. SFAIII Bison should beat him with ease.

shin_gear
Yeah, since a nuke has more power in it than Soul Edge. By the way, Cervantes at his prime possesses both Soul Edges, commands Inferno and consumed the entire world in darkness. Sol didn't count noncanonical events out. Otherwise, Bison never took a nuke and get pwned by a turret afterwards. laughing

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Yeah, since a nuke has more power in it than Soul Edge. By the way, Cervantes at his prime possesses both Soul Edges, commands Inferno and consumed the entire world in darkness. Sol didn't count noncanonical events out. Otherwise, Bison never took a nuke and get pwned by a turret afterwards. laughing Too bad Sol said this was simply SCIII version.

shin_gear
SCII and SCIII Cervantes are at their prime with the completed Soul Edge, which increased in power by SCIII. SCIII prime version is stronger. haermm

Violent2Dope
SCII and SCIII Cervantes are at their prime with the completed Soul Edge, which increased in power by SCIII. SCIII prime version is stronger. haermm Completed SE? You mean the SE that Siegfried is hauling around on his back along with SC during SCIII? What about the three pieces Astaroth has? He has enough of SE to make a sword, that does not make it complete SE, you would need all the shards for that.

shin_gear
...Cervantes never really had the completed Soul Edge. It's a bonus, which Cervantes can obtain in the game. If that isn't ruled out, that's what C would have to be at his prime. It's like Master Chief using the Scarab Gun.

Violent2Dope
...Cervantes never really had the completed Soul Edge. It's a bonus, which Cervantes can obtain in the game. If that isn't ruled out, that's what C would have to be at his prime. It's like Master Chief using the Scarab Gun. It's also noncanonical.

shin_gear
I know. Bison surviving a nuke and then getting killed by a turret is as well.

Violent2Dope
I know. Bison surviving a nuke and then getting killed by a turret is as well. But it shows his abilities, he never gets a powerup, unlike C getting SE, which in itself is not only noncanon but is also a powerup. If Bison surviving a nuke can't be used, then you can't use Devil Jin using TK. big grin

shin_gear
Jin used TK to destroy a forest since he didn't shoot out any visible form of energy when he did, not to mention he does it in one of his win poses. Anyway, I'll ask Sol if C has the completed Soul Edge (would be fair since Bison gets to use his trusty psycho drive). Either way I bet I'll still be getting Cervantes can't win Bison's too powerful.

Violent2Dope
Jin used TK to destroy a forest since he didn't shoot out any visible form of energy when he did, not to mention he does it in one of his win poses. Anyway, I'll ask Sol if C has the completed Soul Edge (would be fair since Bison gets to use his trusty psycho drive). Either way I bet I'll still be getting Cervantes can't win Bison's too powerful. He did survive a nuke, which is stronger than a partial SE(What C has). I am not a big Bison guy, as he is kinda lame, so I can't go much beyond that.

shin_gear
Cervantes and Bison are no match for the cat. kitty

Kazenji
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
unlike C getting SE, which in itself is not only noncanon but is also a powerup.

And how is it non-canon when he basically found that sword on a ship

or are the endings in soul caliber like the MK games everyone has a ending and you won't know the truth until the sequel ?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kazenji
And how is it non-canon when he basically found that sword on a ship

or are the endings in soul caliber like the MK games everyone has a ending and you won't know the truth until the sequel ? No, I'm talking about buying the complete SE in shops in SCII and III.

Kazenji
Huh i don't get you ?

shin_gear
Bison wins via Super Psycho Crusher, as always.

Sol Valentine
I read through the posts, and there's some confusion between if it's complete SE or not, it is fully complete SE.

shin_gear
It's still no match for the Super Psycho Crusher.

Look:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/bison-huge-super.gif

You have to admit that no one could survive that, yo, not even KOS-MOS.

Sol Valentine
I can.

Just jump away then WTFMario-stomp his ass.

shin_gear
No one created by Nintendo can beat Bison, yo. That's a fact.

Sol Valentine
Ganon, Mario, Link.

shin_gear
Are characters who wouldn't stand a chance against Shin Bison, yo.

Sol Valentine
Shin Akuma.

shin_gear
Shin Akuma would beat the F**K outta Bison cuz he's comparable to top tiers in the DBZ cast, yo.

Sol Valentine
Alicia, Dante, Hayabusa, and Samanosuke(New Demon Hunter Squad) would WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFpwn Shin Akuma's ass into the grass.

shin_gear
Many would disagree with you on Hayabusa beating Akuma, though. People think Hayabusa couldn't land a hit on Akuma, therefore not standing a chance against him. laughing

Violent2Dope
I h2h, I think Gouki beats Hayabusa, but with his sword Busa wins.

shin_gear
I think in every case Akuma should take the majority in H2H, and Hayabusa has much more than just a sword in his arsenal.

Secondly, SF fans like to talk as if using a sword in Hayabusa's case is dishonorable. He's a ninja "you f**king lames!" laughing

Violent2Dope
I think in every case Akuma should take the majority in H2H, and Hayabusa has much more than just a sword in his arsenal.

Secondly SF fans like to talk as if using a sword in Hayabusa's case is dishonerable. He's a ninja "f**king lames!* laughing It is dishonorable.

shin_gear
Weapons is his specialty, like every other ninja's, essentially.

Dragging people to hell for a win is honorable though, right?

Violent2Dope
Weapons is his specialty, like every other ninja's, essentially.

Dragging people to hell for a win is honorable though, right? He does SGS with his own power, not an outside source.

Sol Valentine
Wrong thread.

shin_gear
I don't think you know what the SGS is.

Sol Valentine
Yeah I know.

shin_gear
Was talking to V2D

Sol Valentine
Oh, sorry.

Violent2Dope
I don't think you know what the SGS is. The move that sends Gouki's opponent to hell, where they are killed by demons, and the eviler they are, the worse it is.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
the eviler they are, the worse it is. Which is exactly my point. It has nothing to do with how powerful Akuma is.

Sol Valentine
And that's why people like Angel aren't affected.

shin_gear
No, actually no one in the Tekken verse has invulnerability to the Shun Goku Satsu. It's an instant kill attack...

Violent2Dope
Which is exactly my point. It has nothing to do with how powerful Akuma is. He had to learn and master the Satsui no Hado to even use the move, and then had to master the move.

Sol Valentine
No, actually no one in the Tekken verse has invulnerability to the Shun Goku Satsu. It's an instant kill attack...

Well who can?

shin_gear
No one that's the point.

Sol Valentine
Unless it's counterattacked by a powerful blast.

Kratos can survive it, he literally killed his way out of hell/hades.

shin_gear
He'd still get owned with ease by Akuma.

Sol Valentine
LOL no.

Violent2Dope
I think Gouki may beat Kratos, Kratos is pretty slow.

Fire Ninja
Yeah, since a nuke has more power in it than Soul Edge. By the way, Cervantes at his prime possesses both Soul Edges, commands Inferno and consumed the entire world in darkness. Sol didn't count noncanonical events out. Otherwise, Bison never took a nuke and get pwned by a turret afterwards. laughing

He's not at his prime in this match.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I read through the posts, and there's some confusion between if it's complete SE or not, it is fully complete SE. Why isn't he at his prime? confused

Sol Valentine
Complete SE, at his prime.

At his strongest form.

Whatever you want to call it.

Fire Ninja
You said Soul Calibur III version of cervantes, that's not his prime. This is what caused the mix up.

On Topic: Depends, If Cerventes uses the blades full power in the same mannar as say Abyss or Night Terror. Then he might edge Bison out in this fight. But, Cerventes is a slave of the blade at his prime, and lacks the competence to use it properly.

Bison 8/10

Sol Valentine
More like Cervantes 7/10.

He may be a slave to SE, but I don't think that'll screw his will to fight, and his moveset is pretty powerful, using his blades as a gun, unblockable move, fast charge attack, nasty throws...

I'll look more up.

Fire Ninja
Okay, and Bison has:

Flight
Teleportation
High output energy manipulation
Homicidle Kicks
Mind Control
Telekenesis

etc

He's more versatile and powerful than cerventes using Soul Edge. I don't see how Blades and Out dated pistol will change that.

shin_gear
Siegfried was a slave to Soul Edge, yet he fought quite well when he was Nightmare. Also, since this is Cervantes at his prime, that would mean he already covered the world in darkness, possesses both Soul Edges and commands Inferno as shown in his SCII epilogue. Cervantes as a slave isn't Cervantes at his prime.

Fire Ninja
Siegfried had no control of Nightmare until he resisted the blade. Nightmare, is a product of the blade and surpass cerventes by a mile. They are not even comparable in anyway.

Fire Ninja
Hold the phone, covered the world in darkness? Your confusing him with Nightmare. Commanded inferno? No. . .inferno is the spirit of the blade. The only time he controlled him was in a hypothetical epilogue. If your using that Cerventes then he wins.

shin_gear
Going exactly by what is revealed in his ending.QqSECA1EFp0And I'm using that Cervantes because he's considered, by you, to be at his prime, and prime Cervantes is brought into the discussion by the topic starter. Why you want to discuss nonexistent events in Street Fighter and yet not in Soul Calibur is beyond me...or no wait, it's not.

Fire Ninja
What are you talking about, read what I said above. I was confused by Sols comments. First he wanted to use Cerventes from SCIII then Cerventes at his prime which was from Soul Blade. He should, have specified better and I said that Cerventes wins. Not everyone has ulterior motives or Bias gears.

Who else?
Has anyone seen that scan of the comic where Bison does an A bomb sized blast, just by powering up... I have, it was bigger then Nightmares!

Fire Ninja
Remy posted it I think.

shin_gear
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/970/scannen0015lg5.jpg

Goddamn! Now that's a power up! laughing

Fire Ninja
Wrong scan.

Who else?
Wow...that wasn't the one I was talking about, but..DAYUM!

SFA3 all over again.

shin_gear
Which scan was it?

Fire Ninja
Udon

Sol Valentine
I don't think that comic is even canon.

Only canon things.

Fire Ninja
The abilities are canon.

Who else?
UDON says that they follow the story as close as possible and wouldn't make the characters do anything that was unlike and outside themselves. (which is why Akuma kicked Ryu and Ken's ass at the same time, hilarious)

What the characters do in the UDON comics is for the most part...canon.

Fire Ninja
That scan that gears posted isn't udon and what it depicts canon.

Who else?
That scan that gears posted isn't udon and what it depicts canon. I know, that's from that damn SVC comic, where Iori gets pwned by Vega and the Red Ameror dies...stupid if you ask me.

Fire Ninja
And, Kyo beats Demitri. laughing

but, I loved that comic, the art and fights were great. Better than Udon if you ask me.

Sol Valentine
Dumb.

Overusing Bison's power like hell, then using PIS and CIS.

Retarted.

Who else?
And, Kyo beats Demitri. laughing

but, I loved that comic, the art and fights were great. Better than Udon if you ask me. The arts nice but I wouldnt say it's better then UDON, but I've been a huge UDON fan since long before they messed with Capcom, so...yeah, I'm a fan but not a fanboy.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Dumb.

Overusing Bison's power like hell, then using PIS and CIS.

Retarted.

Agree'd, but that's nothing compared to what happened to Igniz and Nest in KOF 2001. . .That's epic jobbing.

Who else?
Agree'd, but that's nothing compared to what happened to Igniz and Nest in KOF 2001. . .That's epic jobbing. Or what happens to Rugal in every KOF he's ever been in.

Fire Ninja
Igniz is worst. . .

Who else?
Igniz is worst. . . Yeah it is but Igniz only got jobbed in one game. Rugal got it in like 3 games.

Sol Valentine
Take Igniz and Rugal to thier respective threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.