The Destroyer vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreamcatcher
?

MightyEInherjar
Who's powering the Destroyer?

quanchi112
Destroyer wins.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by quanchi112
Destroyer wins.
...how can you call this without even knowing who's powering it?

Soljer
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
...how can you call this without even knowing who's powering it?

Because, if I recall correctly, even when an absolute nobody was powering it, it was more than a match for Thor.

And he believes Thor would beat Darkseid.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer
Maybe one or two out of 10 shifty ...

Bad Ash231
Jack Kirby's Darkseid ftw. ninja

quanchi112
...how can you call this without even knowing who's powering it? Anyone besides a mentally deficient person could power it up to defeat darkseid. I dont think thor is greater than darkseid but feel destoryer is greater. It is to much and i dont feel the omega effect would work and to me thats darkseids only chance here.

MightyEInherjar
Because, if I recall correctly, even when an absolute nobody was powering it, it was more than a match for Thor.

I don't think the armor has ever done anything but sit there when literally no one was powering it. Normally Loki ends up powering it up, even if he's not really "in" it.

Dreamcatcher
\And he believes Thor would beat Darkseid.

Um, no I don't.

MightyEInherjar
Anyone besides a mentally deficient person could power it up to defeat darkseid. I dont think thor is greater than darkseid but feel destoryer is greater. It is to much and i dont feel the omega effect would work and to me thats darkseids only chance here.

How could anyone even know that? I'm pretty sure you're just pulling stuff out of your ass...

With just Loki powering it, it gets melted into a puddle 19/20.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
Um, no I don't.

I believe he's referring to quanchi..

quanchi112
How could anyone even know that? I'm pretty sure you're just pulling stuff out of your ass...

With just Loki powering it, it gets melted into a puddle 19/20. Of course i dont know what the outcome would be. but this is jus how i personally feel and think it would happen. Destroyer is greater than thor and thor is about superman level. Superman beat the shit out of darkseid more than once so why couldnt a being greater than that do it? The destroyer would destroy darkseid.

MightyEInherjar
roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, by your reasoning, since Thor has "beat the shit" out of the Destroyer about the same Superman has Darkseid, it is less than Thor, and would thus get its ass handed to it by Darkseid...

Dreamcatcher
Destroyer powered by Loki

MightyEInherjar
Well, like I said, Destroyer/Loki gets about 1/20 against Darkseid, for the freak accident.

However, I believe the Destroyer that fought the Celestials would get a fair majority.

Dreamcatcher
Well, like I said, Destroyer/Loki gets about 1/20 against Darkseid, for the freak accident.

However, I believe the Destroyer that fought the Celestials would get a fair majority.

The Destroyer that fought the Celestials would smack DS 10/10.

Why do you think this version would get beat so many times?

MightyEInherjar
The Destroyer that fought the Celestials would smack DS 10/10.

Why do you think this version would get beat so many times?

I put the Loki/Destroyer at about Surfers level, maybe a little lower, maybe a little higher...and top tier/herald levels (as a rule) usually don't do well against Darkseid or any other Skyfathers.

quanchi112

However, I believe the Destroyer that fought the Celestials would get a fair majority. A fair majority. Do you know how powerful the celestials are? Darkseid is nothing to them nothing.

MightyEInherjar
Yes, I know how strong the Celestials are, and I also know they turned the Destroyer into a pile of molten metal.

quanchi112
Yes, I know how strong the Celestials are, and I also know they turned the Destroyer into a pile of molten metal. Yes darkseid wouldnt even be a blip on the radar screen to the celestials. They might ignore him completely.

MightyEInherjar
...which has nothing to do with this thread.

quanchi112
...which has nothing to do with this thread. You have heard my opinion. The omega wouldnt work and darkseid isnt beating the destroyer in a hand to hand matchup.

MightyEInherjar
Care to explain why?

What could the Loki/Destroyer do that DS couldn't already do in his sleep?

Dreamcatcher
I put the Loki/Destroyer at about Surfers level, maybe a little lower, maybe a little higher...and top tier/herald levels (as a rule) usually don't do well against Darkseid or any other Skyfathers.

Yeah, that'd make since if Thor didn't have the fair majority of wins against Surfer in comics. They're generally portrayed around the same lv, with Thor being the slight superior.

However when facing the Destroyer, Thor tends to get brutalized. I mean with no chance of winning, completely dominated.

MightyEInherjar
Yeah, that'd make since if Thor didn't have the fair majority of wins against Surfer in comics. They're generally portrayed around the same lv, with Thor being the slight superior.

However when facing the Destroyer, Thor tends to get brutalized. I mean with no chance of winning, completely dominated.

Agreed, but I'd still put the Destroyer at Surfers level...a level that usually gets dominated by DS.

I believe there's a chance the Destroyer could counter the OE with its Disenegrator beam, however.

(btw, I think this thread was already made once before)

Dreamcatcher
Agreed, but I'd still put the Destroyer at Surfers level...a level that usually gets dominated by DS.

I believe there's a chance the Destroyer could counter the OE with its Disenegrator beam, however.

(btw, I think this thread was already made once before)

Why, when evidence points otherwise?

tkitna
Darkseid

Sirius77
Darkseid takes this, especially if its PC Darkseid.
PC Darkseid has pwned nigh-cosmics.

quanchi112
Care to explain why?

What could the Loki/Destroyer do that DS couldn't already do in his sleep? Take a punch without his facing swelling up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Darkseid takes this, especially if its PC Darkseid.
PC Darkseid has pwned nigh-cosmics. Sorry but destroyer is to much here.

MightyEInherjar
Man, you can't be serious.

Sirius77
Man, you can't be serious.

I blocked him.

I can't see what he's saying, but chances
are hes serious.

You should block him too, he'll drive you
crazy. He WILL NOT listen, no matter how
many mods get involved or how many
reasonable arguments you make. It
doesn't matter, you're wasting your breath.

He's illogical and incapable of valid arguments
or reason. He just trolls.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I blocked him.

I can't see what he's saying, but chances
are hes serious.

You should block him too, he'll drive you
crazy. He WILL NOT listen, no matter how
many mods get involved or how many
reasonable arguments you make. It
doesn't matter, you're wasting your breath.

He's illogical and incapable of valid arguments
or reason. He just trolls.

Your words are like a love song. The muses have blessed you this day with inspiration even as the angels give you the wisdom of solomon.

quanchi112
Man, you can't be serious. This isnt pc darkseid. Only sirius would assume this when it just states darkseid vs destroyer.

Of course darkseid pc would win here unless someone pretty powerful was in the armor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Your words are like a love song. The muses have blessed you this day with inspiration even as the angels give you the wisdom of solomon. Another noncomic book related post. Go figure.

laughing

Sirius77
Your words are like a love song. The muses have blessed you this day with inspiration even as the angels give you the wisdom of solomon.

If only Quanchi could comprehend it...

TricksterPriest
The Destroyer is a tough mofo. Darkseid will have to work to beat this thing. Still, it's nowhere near as bad as the Entropy Aegis. stick out tongue And if it can't get back from a dimensional BFR, DS can easily boomtube it or teleport it away.

If DS chooses to fight it, he'll take 6-7/10. The Destroyer is tough enough to beat DS in a straight fight a few times.

quanchi112
If only Quanchi could comprehend it... Quit referring to me if you have me on ignore.

That is all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the Destroyer probably can't be destroyed with DS regular Beams. But the OE could teleport it to oblivion or entropy. DS could just drive out whom ever was animating it with his mind and soul powers.

quanchi112
the Destroyer probably can't be destroyed with DS regular Beams. But the OE could teleport it to oblivion or entropy. DS could just drive out whom ever was animating it with his mind and soul powers. not before destroyer bashed him. think about it. ds doesnt in defeat do half of what u credit him for. the destroyer is meant for combat while ds pushes it off on other beings. he has created beings to do his combat for him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
not before destroyer bashed him. think about it. ds doesnt in defeat do half of what u credit him for. the destroyer is meant for combat while ds pushes it off on other beings. he has created beings to do his combat for him.
Which is aslo in his wrealm to do for this fight.

quanchi112
Which is aslo in his wrealm to do for this fight. the reason ds loses this is the oe doesnt one shot destroyer and when he gets his hands on darkseid its lights out. ds face will be puffy again like when superman beat it in.

llagrok
Sinister will go through any means to avoid combat.

He can still one-shot Iceaman and Cannonball (in flight)

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Sinister will go through any means to avoid combat.

He can still one-shot Iceaman and Cannonball (in flight) ok i see ur point but do u honestly think ds can oneshot destroyer. you are using ur abc logic and it fails here. ds cant even oneshot supes anymore. let alone the destroyer.

llagrok
I am not using ABC logic at all.

I'm using an example of how people who prefer to avoid fighting still can be very capable and powerful. Let's not forget that Darkseid is a god, gods do rarely engage in fisticuffs. This isn't a sign of a cowardice, but a testament to his enormous arrogance.

Sundipped
Darkseid would have to use BFR to win this. Otherwise he loses.

Priest
Originally posted by Sundipped
Darkseid would have to use BFR to win this. Otherwise he loses.
Destroyer teleports back and blasts him with his denigration beams.
Edit, Destroyer wouldent need to port back since DS no longer posses the Omega Power.

carver9
I give this to destroyer every time. Darkseid would make it an interesting fight but destroy is COMPLETELY indestructible. That means anything that darkseid throws at him would be pointless. Darkseid only way of winning this is bfr, anything besides that would get him killed. To make it short and simple, you know when darkseid waas trying to fight doomsday and got mud stomped because his attacks was doing jack, picture this much worse. A being that probably could walk through almost anything darkseid throws at him.

But again darkseid wont make this easy due to his intellect BUT in the end he would die.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
I give this to destroyer every time. Darkseid would make it an interesting fight but destroy is COMPLETELY indestructible. That means anything that darkseid throws at him would be pointless. Darkseid only way of winning this is bfr, anything besides that would get him killed. To make it short and simple, you know when darkseid waas trying to fight doomsday and got mud stomped because his attacks was doing jack, picture this much worse. A being that probably could walk through almost anything darkseid throws at him.

But again darkseid wont make this easy due to his intellect BUT in the end he would die.

Boom tubed into entropy for the win.

carver9
http://en.marveldatabase.com/Destroyer_%28Enchanted_Armor%29

carver9
Boom tubed into entropy for the win.

Thats what I said, bfring. That is the only way but I didnt see the maker of the thread didnt give darky a gadget like that. I consider that a plot device. Without it darkseid loses this battle. The destroyer stood up to everything odin and thor threw at him and was basically walking through it. What in the hell is darkseid going to do against that. It even walked through some of the celestial attacks without acknowledging it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thats what I said, bfring. That is the only way but I didnt see the maker of the thread didnt give darky a gadget like that. I consider that a plot device. Without it darkseid loses this battle. The destroyer stood up to everything odin and thor threw at him and was basically walking through it. What in the hell is darkseid going to do against that. It even walked through some of the celestial attacks without acknowledging it. DS creates Boomtubes under his own power. DiDn't you know that? And it walked thru the celstial attacks becuz it was powered by all of asgard.

CaptainStoic
I will not side with any particular party, I however will put on the table the might that Darkseid will face, if he confronted The Destroyer Armor while it is inhabited by a host:

The Destroyer is lifeless until animated by the life-force of a living being. Once animated, however, the Destroyer is almost invincible. It possesses incalculable strength, near-complete invulnerability, the ability to project immensely powerful bolts of energy/heat/concussive force, control magnetism, manipulate matter; fly, and fire a disintegration beam activated via a visor that can destroy virtually anything. The Destroyer is one of the few non-cosmic characters in the Marvel Universe capable of overpowering and killing Thor, who by his own admission is outmatched.

I have a feeling that even Darkseid would be overmatched here, The Destroyer just seems to be made of sterner stuff than Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I will not side with any particular party, I however will put on the table the might that Darkseid will face, if he confronted The Destroyer Armor while it is inhabited by a host:

The Destroyer is lifeless until animated by the life-force of a living being. Once animated, however, the Destroyer is almost invincible. It possesses incalculable strength, near-complete invulnerability, the ability to project immensely powerful bolts of energy/heat/concussive force, control magnetism, manipulate matter; fly, and fire a disintegration beam activated via a visor that can destroy virtually anything. The Destroyer is one of the few non-cosmic characters in the Marvel Universe capable of overpowering and killing Thor, who by his own admission is outmatched.

I have a feeling that even Darkseid would be overmatched here, The Destroyer just seems to be made of sterner stuff than Darkseid. ds will be simply overwhelmed. ds would panic and panic early when he witnesses the destroyer just walking through his attacks.

carver9
Darkseid wont be any different than any other character that has faced the destroyer. When odin seen the destroyer coming he bundled up in fear (but still faced the tyrrant). When the celestials faced the destroyer, they couldnt even penetrate it, celestial>>>>>>>>>>>>darkseid.

Theres nothing that darkseid can do to a being like this. This fight is like Superman vs wolverine.

quanchi112
Darkseid wont be any different than any other character that has faced the destroyer. When odin seen the destroyer coming he bundled up in fear (but still faced the tyrrant). When the celestials faced the destroyer, they couldnt even penetrate it, celestial>>>>>>>>>>>>darkseid.

Theres nothing that darkseid can do to a being like this. This fight is like Superman vs wolverine. well i wouldnt go that far. but the destroyer does win but not as easily as superman vs wolverine.

carver9
I was over exxagerating but I give him the win.

quanchi112
I was over exxagerating but I give him the win. ok

destroyer wins.

h1a8
Why won't the Omega Effect erase the destroyer?
It is not essential.

Priest
Originally posted by h1a8
It is not essential.
Superman is not essential either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Superman is not essential either. dc will never kill off supes. they are up supes ass.

to dc he is essential. more essential than anyone else.

darthgoober
Originally posted by h1a8
It is not essential.
Being "essential to the universe" has nothing to do with it. That's just some fan-based "forum talk" to excuse Supes resisting it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Superman is not essential either.
Yes he is. Where you been?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Being "essential to the universe" has nothing to do with it. That's just some fan-based "forum talk" to excuse Supes resisting it.

FAIL. Superman hasn't resisted the full OE. AND superman is essential to the entire multiverse.

moonknight11
How do you know Destroyer isn't essential?

Soljer
FAIL. Superman hasn't resisted the full OE. AND superman is essential to the entire multiverse.

He didn't say that Superman wasn't essential.

He said the explanation for 'surviving the omega effect' being "Superman's essential!" is just some fan-talk. It was never stated in a comic that Superman survived the Omega Effect because he was essential to the multiverse.

He survived it because he's just that friggin tough.

darthgoober
He didn't say that Superman wasn't essential.

He said the explanation for 'surviving the omega effect' being "Superman's essential!" is just some fan-talk. It was never stated in a comic that Superman survived the Omega Effect because he was essential to the multiverse.

He survived it because he's just that friggin tough.
yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes

Bah. He isn't that touch. He's been teleported by the OE too many times to say he's that tuff.

Galan007
Mxy did state that if Superman was in some way killed, the Universe he resided in would experience armageddon/destruction.

So he is essential to existence in some way/shape/form --- But that has nothing to do with how he resisted the OE. srsly

darthgoober
Bah. He isn't that touch. He's been teleported by the OE too many times to say he's that tuff.
Prove that DS can erase everyone that he can teleport.

starking
Prove that DS can erase everyone that he can teleport. Agogg, Martian Manhunter, Secret, Lobo and Hank Henshaw are on par, or above Supes. So he should be able to erase him, unless there's something other than his durability keeping him from doing so......

darthgoober
Originally posted by starking
Agogg, Martian Manhunter, Secret, Lobo and Hank Henshaw are on par, or above Supes. So he should be able to erase him, unless there's something other than his durability keeping him from doing so......
Just because someone's on on par in overall power, that doesn't mean that they have superior durability. Storm's a lot more powerful than Luke Cage but she's no where near as durable. Who has DS erased that has actual durability showings equal to Supes?

starking
Just because someone's on on par in overall power, that doesn't mean that they have superior durability. Storm's a lot more powerful than Luke Cage but she's no where near as durable. Who has DS erased that has actual durability showings equal to Supes? Agogg, Secret and Hank Henshaw are probally Superior to Supes in the durability department and they were all effected by the omegas.

darthgoober
Agogg, Secret and Hank Henshaw are probally Superior to Supes in the durability department and they were all effected by the omegas.
Henshaw was transmuted and Secret was depowered, neither was erased. As for Agogg, you said it yourself....PROBABLY supperior. I haven't seen anything that actually indicates that though.

Mindship

In the Destroyer's first appearance, it was discovered and animated by an ordinary human. The Destroyer could unleash any force in the universe, fire them as bolts of limitless power (it's how it sliced Mjolner in half), it took hits from Mjolner like nothing, and could even use it against Thor.

Only because it didn't fair well against the Celestials (which, IMO, is wrong), am I Not so quick to write Darkseid off.

For me, the Destroyer was a godkiller. Classic Destroyer could unleash any form of energy in immeasurable amounts; it would decimate OWAW Darkseid (and shoulda been able to decimate the Celestials). I don't know enough about Classic Darkseid to comment.

guy222
Originally posted by Mindship
In the Destroyer's first appearance, it was discovered and animated by an ordinary human. The Destroyer could unleash any force in the universe, fire them as bolts of limitless power (it's how it sliced Mjolner in half), it took hits from Mjolner like nothing, and could even use it against Thor.

Only because it didn't fair well against the Celestials (which, IMO, is wrong), am I Not so quick to write Darkseid off.

For me, the Destroyer was a godkiller. Classic Destroyer could unleash any form of energy in immeasurable amounts; it would decimate OWAW Darkseid (and shoulda been able to decimate the Celestials). I don't know enough about Classic Darkseid to comment.

Odin's greatest creation vs the Celestials failed. One Celestial blocked his ultimate weapon.

Harry Fingerman
Destroyer was handling Desak in their fight, until Desak found Tarene.
Which isn't relevant, the second part, but the first shows his raw power.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy did state that if Superman was in some way killed, the Universe he resided in would experience armageddon/destruction.

So he is essential to existence in some way/shape/form --- But that has nothing to do with how he resisted the OE. srsly

Are you correcting me or explaining to Nvr?

Cause that's, more or less, exactly what I said.

UniOmni
Barring an astral whammy to the soul, Darkseid gets mauled.

Destroyer is like doomsday, only more durable, with extremely potent energy projection and other powers.

And people take the OE because they can take the OE.

I've asked nvr and others to provide a scan linking Superman to the Source, with Darkseid's OE failure and it never shows because it doesn't exist.

The Dread Destroyer takes the OE, gets back up, and opens the visor of doom right to the eyeknobs.

Soljer
Originally posted by UniOmni

Destroyer is like doomsday,

What the f**k?

Bad Ash231
The only time I have seen Superman take the OE was after Darkseid had been weakened by expending his Omega Beams on destroying Imperiex, and being drained by Braniac 13...

When else has he?

starking
Henshaw was transmuted and Secret was depowered, neither was erased. As for Agogg, you said it yourself....PROBABLY supperior. I haven't seen anything that actually indicates that though. Uhhh no....Henshaw was destroyed and his concious was imprisoned in a box. And even if Secret was depowered, then Ds should be able to do the same with Supes, cause you know.....she's more powerful than him. And yes, Agogg has to be superior to Superman, he slapped down Orion and Lightray at the same time. I doubt he could do the same.

UniOmni
What the f**k?

An unstoppable engine of slaughter.

Do you disagree?

quanchi112
Uhhh no....Henshaw was destroyed and his concious was imprisoned in a box. And even if Secret was depowered, then Ds should be able to do the same with Supes, cause you know.....she's more powerful than him. And yes, Agogg has to be superior to Superman, he slapped down Orion and Lightray at the same time. I doubt he could do the same. orion is nothing special. he isnt as powerful at all like he used to be. this new god took a hit.

Soljer
An unstoppable engine of slaughter.

Do you disagree?

You could compare him to Sabretooth on a similar premise.

Their powers are nothing alike, however.

erm.

Oh, and I do disagree. The destroyer is far more 'stoppable' than doomsday is.

Galan007
Are you correcting me or explaining to Nvr?

Cause that's, more or less, exactly what I said. It was directed at Nvr more then anyone... .

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
It was directed at Nvr more then anyone... .

Got it. smile. No worries.

quanchi112
What the f**k? nice counterpoint.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

starking
orion is nothing special. he isnt as powerful at all like he used to be. this new god took a hit. Nice sig. smile

Soljer
nice counterpoint.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It wasn't a counterpoint.

It was a question - an implied question, but a request for explanation none the less.

An implication Uni obviously understood, because he then explained what he meant. smile.

quanchi112
It wasn't a counterpoint.

It was a question - an implied question, but a request for explanation none the less.

An implication Uni obviously understood, because he then explained what he meant. smile. i know it wasnta counterpoint. i was uhm being sarcastic. i was speaking to you in your language.

smile

quanchi112
Nice sig. smile guy and his buddy helped me. it is nice isnt it?

Soljer
i know it wasnta counterpoint. i was uhm being sarcastic. i was speaking to you in your language.

smile

My apologies, but my language is sarcasm, and I don't translate dumbass to sarcasm very well.

smile.

quanchi112
My apologies, but my language is sarcasm, and I don't translate dumbass to sarcasm very well.

smile. sarcasm is all you know. your apology isnt sincere and i never accept insincere apologies.

UniOmni
You could compare him to Sabretooth on a similar premise.

Their powers are nothing alike, however.

erm.

Oh, and I do disagree. The destroyer is far more 'stoppable' than doomsday is.

Going by what?

Comparisons...

In one instance, The Destroyer killed Thor, whereas Superman killed DD.

The only time the destroyer was really humbled by a power that wasn't high end cosmic, was when it was compromised by Desak. And it still took a charged hammer shot from a skyfather to be stopped.

Aside from that, how is being slagged by a bunch of Celestials a bad point?

Validate this DD>Destroyer claim please.

quanchi112
Going by what?

Comparisons...

In one instance, The Destroyer killed Thor, whereas Superman killed DD.

The only time the destroyer was really humbled by a power that wasn't high end cosmic, was when it was compromised by Desak. And it still took a charged hammer shot from a skyfather to be stopped.

Aside from that, how is being slagged by a bunch of Celestials a bad point?

Validate this DD>Destroyer claim please. im interested to hear what kind of sarcasm he will post as a response to your question here..

Soljer
Destroyer was stopped by a skyfather.

Doomsday ripped through skyfathers.

The Destroyer was stopped - regardless of by who or what, he was in fact stopped.

Entropy itself couldn't end Doomsday.

Harry Fingerman

Entropy itself couldn't end Doomsday. What skyfathers?

Didn't Brainiac go back and save Doomsday a second before he was utterly annihilated?

Also, I agree, Destroyer is more 'stoppable' than Doomsday.
He's been shut down in almost every appearance of him.

quanchi112

The Destroyer was stopped - regardless of by who or what, he was in fact stopped.

Entropy itself couldn't end Doomsday. uhm. both are villains usually. and both are always stopped. the good guy has to win in the end. where have u been? the destroyer is around as well. doomsday was stopped by superman and waverider who are less than skyfathers. bottom line is something will always stop these characters as they are generally villains. im glad i cleared this up. both seem like unstoppable juggernauts when the show up but have to fail becuz as well knoow villains lose at the end of the day.

wink

UniOmni

Entropy itself couldn't end Doomsday.

Ummmmmmmmmm.........what?

Destroyer was stopped by a skyfather after it had been compromised.

Surfer got beat up by Black Panther......after he was power drained.

Superman was beaten up by Luthor...after he was compromised by kryptonite.

It doesn't reflect poorly on their natural power levels if there was an explicit weakening factor involved.

And DD ripped through what skyfathers?

He beat up Darkseid, true... but what other skyfathers did he kill?

Entropy was ending DD.......until Brainiac saved him.

Either way, the Destroyer hasn't been stopped by a top tier yet.

DD has been, and a few times.

Destroyers walk to the store> DD walk to the store.

Soljer
Battlefield removal isn't 'stopping' them. It's merely getting rid of them.

Also; Doomsday isn't in this thread.

Thusly, if Uni, Quanchi, or Harry (wait...Bran and Quanchi are the same person, I need not list them twice...) would like to continue the discussion of Doomsday versus the Destroyer, we can take it to a thread for that purpose - I know for a fact that it's been made before. smile.

Soljer
Ummmmmmmmmm.........what?

Destroyer was stopped by a skyfather after it had been compromised.

Surfer got beat up by Black Panther......after he was power drained.

Superman was beaten up by Luthor...after he was compromised by kryptonite.

It doesn't reflect poorly on their natural power levels if there was an explicit weakening factor involved.

And DD ripped through what skyfathers?

He beat up Darkseid, true... but what other skyfathers did he kill?

Entropy was ending DD.......until Brainiac saved him.

Either way, the Destroyer hasn't been stopped by a top tier yet.

DD has been, and a few times.

Destroyers walk to the store> DD walk to the store.

Doomsday being killed in DOS has nothing to do with his total unkillability as far as H/P goes.

And Doomsday ripped through Darkseid and Oan guardians.

Harry Fingerman
One Oan Guardian, while he had the GL ring, and they both died...

Destroyer got stopped by King Thor's hammer, after it merged with Desak...

The Destroyers been stopped in almost every fight, not just bfr'd, but stopped.
It doesn't mean he's more, or less powerful, but he's been stopped more than Doomsday.

It's not a debate, it's a fact.

Just to know.

quanchi112

Thusly, if Uni, Quanchi, or Harry (wait...Bran and Quanchi are the same person, I need not list them twice...) would like to continue the discussion of Doomsday versus the Destroyer, we can take it to a thread for that purpose - I know for a fact that it's been made before. smile. nver convinced you im bran. laughing laughing laughing

how easily u are fooled and by nver. i thought better of you than this.

this skyfather tha got his ass kicked was darkseid. superman also has beaten the shit out of darkseid and pretty much stopped doomsday at every turn.

i still cant believe u fell for nvers theory im some guy named bran.

laughing

quanchi112
Doomsday being killed in DOS has nothing to do with his total unkillability as far as H/P goes.

And Doomsday ripped through Darkseid and Oan guardians. ripping though apokolips isnt the same as ripping thorugh asgard. big diff.

smile

Soljer

i still cant believe u fell for nvers theory im some guy named bran.

As mentioned previously, apparently you don't speak sarcasm very well; just as I do not speak dumbass.

Go find a translator or some such. Does babelfish have a sarcasm to dumbass translation? It seems it would help you greatly.

Harry Fingerman
^^^ (quanchi)
I'm so tricky.sailor

quanchi112
As mentioned previously, apparently you don't speak sarcasm very well; just as I do not speak dumbass.

Go find a translator or some such. Does babelfish have a sarcasm to dumbass translation? It seems it would help you greatly. go talk to nver. he obviously has convinced you that i am bran.

laughing laughing again there is only one quanchi112. darthgoober had it right as did others. go look up bran posts and im sure you will see he and i are not even close.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
^^^ (quanchi)
I'm so tricky.sailor nice sig by the way.

one of the spectres great moments.

Harry Fingerman
nice sig by the way.

one of the spectres great moments. Yup, I like your/my sig as well.

UA was a good game, don't you agree, me?

Soljer
So, when one half of a multiple personality knows it's the other, but the other doesn't know it's the former....

OWWW!

I just gave myself a headache.

quanchi112
Yup, I like your/my sig as well.

UA was a good game, don't you agree, me? are u bran? are u this guy they keep claiming me to be?

laughing

JasonK4
nice sig by the way.

one of the spectres great moments.
Yup, I like your/my sig as well.

UA was a good game, don't you agree, me?

Guess who made both of your sigs?

Harry Fingerman
I got to stop asking myself questions online...

quanchi112
So, when one half of a multiple personality knows it's the other, but the other doesn't know it's the former....

OWWW!

I just gave myself a headache. from now on ill talk to nver . he obviously has a greater influence on ur decisions than i previously thought.

Soljer
from now on ill talk to nver . he obviously has a greater influence on ur decisions than i previously thought.
No offense meant to Quanchi by this, but Bran always conducted himself in a manner that indicated an intelligence and cleverness that Quanchi simply seems incapable of.

smile.

quanchi112

Thusly, if Uni, Quanchi, or Harry (wait...Bran and Quanchi are the same person, I need not list them twice...) would like to continue the discussion of Doomsday versus the Destroyer, we can take it to a thread for that purpose - I know for a fact that it's been made before. smile. u changed ur mind about this. see right here.

did u forget about this post?

smile

Soljer
u changed ur mind about this. see right here.

did u forget about this post?

smile

Nope.

Did you miss this one?

Go find a translator or some such. Does babelfish have a sarcasm to dumbass translation? It seems it would help you greatly.

Harry Fingerman
No offense?
If quanchi is my sock (which he is, that I found out today), then he's my future self, that got massive brain damage after he got in a car accident, which flung himself out the window, and hit his head onto the concrete.

UniOmni

And Doomsday ripped through Darkseid and Oan guardians.

No.

But i don't see how one showing of DD in H/P, sets the tone for the rest of his showings.

And DD went through Darkseid in H/P, and a Guardian in the retelling of his life before he killed Superman.

If they aren't one of the named, then it's not as big a deal.

Guardians are said to be powerful, but skyfather level?

Only reason anyone ever said that in the first place was merely because he used to be part of the Quints, with actual skyfathers.

Ripped through skyfathers my black ass.

And the Destroyer has been stopped several times.

But only twice has it been flat out out done in power, and the first time that happened, Celestials were the enemy.

The second time?

A skyfather thrown plot device weapon dropped it, after it had been compromised by Desak.

Lets look at DD.

First appearance...Superman kills him.

Second appearance......He gets dropped into Entropy.

Third appearance.....he mauls the league.

Fourth appearance......He gets dropped by Superman again after he discovers fear.

Fifth appearance......He gets slagged by Imperiex.

Sixth appearance.....He gets vaped by the Aegis iirc.

Seventh Appearance.....He puts on his Superman tighties and becomes a monster again at the end of the story.

Eighth appearance......He gets mauled by two elite top tiers.

Out of eight appearances, he gets flat out outpowered twice by Superman, going so far as to break his claws on one Supermans chest.

The other time, he gets vaped by the Aegis.... which i always liken to the Destroyer.

Debunked!!

Harry Fingerman
No offense?
If quanchi is my sock (which he is, that I found out today), then he's my future self, that got massive brain damage after he got in a car accident, which flung himself out the window, and hit his head onto the concrete.
Damn bottom of the page.

Soljer
No.

But i don't see how one showing of DD in H/P, sets the tone for the rest of his showings.

And DD went through Darkseid in H/P, and a Guardian in the retelling of his life before he killed Superman.

Only reason anyone ever said that in the first place was merely because he used to be part of the Quints, with actual skyfathers.

But only twice has it been flat out out done in power, and the first time that happened, Celestials were the enemy.

The second time?

A skyfather thrown plot device weapon dropped it, after it had been compromised by Desak.

Lets look at DD.

Fourth appearance......He gets dropped by Superman again after he discovers fear.

Seventh Appearance.....He puts on his Superman tighties and becomes a monster again at the end of the story.

Out of eight appearances, he gets flat out outpowered twice by Superman, going so far as to break his claws on one Supermans chest.

The other time, he gets vaped by the Aegis.... which i always liken to the Destroyer.

Debunked!!

Thusly, if Uni, Quanchi, or Harry (wait...Bran and Quanchi are the same person, I need not list them twice...) would like to continue the discussion of Doomsday versus the Destroyer, we can take it to a thread for that purpose - I know for a fact that it's been made before. smile.

Soljer
Damn bottom of the page.

No offense, of course.

smile.

quanchi112
No.

The second time?

Lets look at DD.

Debunked!! severe ownage.

Harry Fingerman

And kills Superman...

After beating Darkseid, Superman, Waverider, and a couple others. Got bfr'd into Entropy.

Not real Doomsday... oh ya, and that one even killed Superman.

After destroying a couple Imperiex clones, and well... it's Imperiex.

Wasn't that a BFR?

After crushing a bunch of Gogs, and suches, and saving the man o' steel's life.

Two Superman's that surprised him? Meh, his only true low feat.

You also forgot two other appearances, but oh well.

quanchi112
And kills Superman...

After beating Darkseid, Superman, Waverider, and a couple others. Got bfr'd into Entropy.

Not real Doomsday... oh ya, and that one even killed Superman.

After destroying a couple Imperiex clones, and well... it's Imperiex.

Wasn't that a BFR?

After crushing a bunch of Gogs, and suches, and saving the man o' steel's life.

Two Superman's that surprised him? Meh, his only true low feat.

You also forgot two other appearances, but oh well. i dont remember posting this. and supes and odomsday kinda killed each other here. both came back to fight another day. does this mean im disagreeing with myself according to nver?

Harry Fingerman
i dont remember posting this. and supes and odomsday kinda killed each other here. both came back to fight another day. does this mean im disagreeing with myself according to nver? That's because I'm the master, and you're the puppet.

quanchi112
That's because I'm the master, and you're the puppet. no no no. im the master and ur the puppet. dance puppet dance.

Harry Fingerman
no no no. im the master and ur the puppet. dance puppet dance. Problem here, is that I joined about 10 months before I created you, so, obviously, I'm the big spoon, and you're the little spoon.

quanchi112
Problem here, is that I joined about 10 months before I created you, so, obviously, I'm the big spoon, and you're the little spoon. but thats only if you ask nver. only soljer bought into this theory. and when i got here i became the biggest spoon on here.

Soljer
Problem here, is that I joined about 10 months before I created you, so, obviously, I'm the big spoon, and you're the little spoon.

*makes joke about implications of penis size*.

Harry Fingerman
*makes joke about implications of penis size*. Not really, I'm implying that if we were to spoon, I'd be the back spoon.

God, nvr has a major influence on you.

Soljer
Not really, I'm implying that if we were to spoon, I'd be the back spoon.

God, nvr has a major influence on you.

What can I say?

Maybe you shouldn't have socked as an utter moron. no expression.

Harry Fingerman
What can I say?

Maybe you shouldn't have socked as an utter moron. no expression. I do what I can.

And, if I want to make a sock, that is mentally retarded, and the dumbest asshat on KMC, then I can.

Soljer
I do what I can.

And, if I want to make a sock, that is mentally retarded, and the dumbest asshat on KMC, then I can.

Apparently very very well.

Harry Fingerman
Apparently very very well. Keep in mind, my influences for that sock, are Trickster/Martian Mind. smile

Soljer
Keep in mind, my influences for that sock, are Trickster/Martian Mind. smile

Hmmm...that makes sense.

But even those two can construct a coherent sentence and tell when someone is making fun of them. erm.

quanchi112
I do what I can.

And, if I want to make a sock, that is mentally retarded, and the dumbest asshat on KMC, then I can. now now. dont try to insult my intelligence.

bashing isnt allowed.

Soljer
now now. dont try to insult my intelligence.

bashing isnt allowed.

Bran is above the rules. no expression.

quanchi112
Hmmm...that makes sense.

But even those two can construct a coherent sentence and tell when someone is making fun of them. erm. my posts are fast and furious. deal with it.

Harry Fingerman
Hmmm...that makes sense.

But even those two can construct a coherent sentence and tell when someone is making fun of them. erm. I forgot xmeat.

Soljer
my posts are short and full of seizure-inducing levels of idiocy. deal with it.

Fixed.

SnazzySmurph
I do what I can.

And, if I want to make a sock, that is mentally retarded, and the dumbest asshat on KMC, then I can. First you ditch me, become an ELITE member and leave KMC, and then steal "asshat" from me?

You f*cking bastard. oh

Soljer
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
First you ditch me, become an ELITE member and leave KMC, and then steal "asshat" from me?

You f*cking bastard. oh

Asshat definitely does NOT belong to you. no expression.

Harry Fingerman
Asshat definitely does NOT belong to you. no expression. Yup.

SnazzySmurph
Asshat definitely does NOT belong to you. no expression. I copywrote it.

Along with sexcellent and dogzorz.

And nobody asked you, soldier.

Harry Fingerman
I copywrote it.

I was saying sexcellent on the forums before you even joined the forums...

Before I even joined the forum, I've been saying it.

Symmetric Chaos
I copywrote it.

And nobody asked you, soldier.

Actually MattGroening has the copyright to sexcellent and it's considered Product Identity by the writers of Futurama no expression

SnazzySmurph
I was saying sexcellent on the forums before you even joined the forums...

Before I even joined the forum, I've been saying it. To quote Xmark's quote, I was swilling absinthe in paris with no knickers on before your father was born, you cheeky moo.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>