PC Validus vs The General and DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
PC Validus vs The General and DOS Doomsday, just like it says.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They get wasted. And easily.

MightyEInherjar
And would H/P Doomsday make a difference?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
And would H/P Doomsday make a difference?

NP. PC kryptonians would pwn h/P doomsday. And Validus bitches them like an 8th grader does a first grader. He is what we would consider skyfather lvl. Or very close to it.

quanchi112
hp doomsday would most certainly make a difference.

MightyEInherjar
See, thing is, I didn't know tons about him, just knew he was a powerhouse and was pretty cool.

Sooo...I jumped over to our little "tier rating" and thought up (what I thought) was a good match for him. (General is listed as Transcendent in the thread)

nvrbeenwthagirl
See, thing is, I didn't know tons about him, just knew he was a powerhouse and was pretty cool.

Sooo...I jumped over to our little "tier rating" and thought up (what I thought) was a good match for him. (General is listed as Transcendent in the thread)
The General is a *****. No one on the JLA could beat the shaggy man except when hal shrunk him. But to really beat the shaggy man, he has to bfr or fight another being like him. So he is trans. but he isn't top of the line trans like Thanos or Amazo.

Sirius77
PC Validus is ridiculous, he wins this
on PC insanity alone.

quanchi112
doomsday from hunter and prey was a beast and could definitely could toe to toe with validus.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by quanchi112
doomsday from hunter and prey was a beast and could definitely could toe to toe with validus.

Tell me, what do you know about Validus?

Clearly more than simple me, so I'd just love to be taught by someone as enlightened as you.

smile

quanchi112
Tell me, what do you know about Validus?

Clearly more than simple me, so I'd just love to be taught by someone as enlightened as you.

smile hes a big dumb branlooking creature who is invulnerable to telepathy and is basically some futuristic badass. he has changed over the years also as dc can never make up their damn minds.

llagrok
And 3 PC kryptonians couldn't hurt him :/

Its reasonable to believe that Doomsday would evolve on the spot, like he did against Radiant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
And 3 PC kryptonians couldn't hurt him :/

Its reasonable to believe that Doomsday would evolve on the spot, like he did against Radiant. doomsday lost cuz he was the villain but look what it took. they took him to a place where nothing can survive. the guy was soloing planets with gods on them.

llagrok
You need to understand that Validus would probably be more than capable of copying the things that Doomsday did. Though we don't know whether or not the Omega Force can stop him.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
hp doomsday would most certainly make a difference.

Nah....he won't make a difference...not against a pre-crisis being. Remember, pre-crisis beings like Validus are literally trillions of times stronger than post-crisis characters. Doomsday is a post-crisis being.

Take for instance Superman. Doomsday is only slightly above Superman in strength...on average. Post-Crisis Superman is not known to move planets around at will...because he has been powered down dramatically. However, pre-crisis Superman has towed an ungodly amount of planets at one time. Pre-Crisis Supes is much much stronger. If post-crisis Doomsday fought a pre-crisis powered Superman in DOS....Superman would more than likely kill Doomsday after the first punch.

Now, Validus is what....5 times stronger than pre-crisis Superman. Validus punched Superboy out of the solar system on one occasion...and put Mon-EL(stronger than pre-crisis Superman) through a freakin' planet on one occasion.

As far as this fight goes....DOS Doomsday is killed after one...maybe two punches....or he's atleast punched off the damn planet. The General gets bitchslapped and knocked into orbit also.

Validus ftw........next to Omega....he's the strongest being ever in DC comics...physically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.