Green Lantern Corps. versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The 5 elite GLs versus the Mighty Thanos!

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/7000/6992/41119-green-lantern-corps_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/78009-thanos_400.jpg

quanchi112
u guys dont make it easy on thanos do you?

masterbruce
Originally posted by quanchi112
u guys dont make it easy on thanos do you?

would it be more fair if I gave Thanos the power gem?

quanchi112
Originally posted by masterbruce
would it be more fair if I gave Thanos the power gem? i could conceivably see thanos winning here without the power gem.

power gem would make it so unfair and in favor of thanos.

llagrok
Guy Gardner pwns Thanos verbally.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by llagrok
Guy Gardner pwns Thanos verbally.

laughing

thanos does pimp slap silver surfer around and he's above a gl. i could see thanos taking on maybe 2 up to 3 gls. but 5? i think thats too much.

give thanos the power gem? he could probably take all 5. Thor with the power gem had the potential to be a universal threat. and thanos is above thor (much to my dismay)

Priest
Originally posted by masterbruce
would it be more fair if I gave Thanos the power gem?
Thanos, easily.

Rorschach
The GLs win, but Thanos wins if has the Power Gem.

seaapple
Originally posted by Rorschach

copy that. (agreed)

llagrok
Originally posted by Rorschach

Erik-Lensherr
Green Lanterns

Soljer
The Lanterns win here.

Well, they do as long as Guy and John do nothing but watch.

If those two get involved....

stick out tongue.

starlock
Green Lanterns for the win

Bouboumaster
The question is: Can Green Lantern could actually "hurt" Thanos?

I think that Thanos can win about 4 or maybe 5/10 against the GLs, with his shield and his endurance.

With the Power Gem, it's overkill. Thor with it where made in the league of Thanos. Thanos with the PG would be monstruous.

Kurash
the GLs

Diamond Kisses
John Stewart can take him on his own no expression

CaptainStoic
But Lobo ripped out of Hals containment with ease, could Thanos do the same? If so could five Green Lanterns handle Thanos when he brings more personal weapons to this battle than Lobo does? Let's think on this for a while.

NinjaJJ
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos, easily.
Agreed.

rico777
Thanos loses 7-8/10 here against the 5 top GL's. Oh and giving him the power gem would be way too much

quanchi112
thanos wins here. i mean green lanterns are powerful yes but are below the silver surfer who thanos pwns eveyr damn time. thanos pulls this off.

Soljer
thanos wins here. i mean green lanterns are powerful yes but are below the silver surfer who thanos pwns eveyr damn time. thanos pulls this off.

Ignorance.

Galan007
The Wog pwns Thanos! 131

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Ignorance. one word post huh.

laughing

again if thanos wasnt put down by thor with the power gem what makes u think 5 guys with cool rings can do it.
thanos gets another bloody nose,smiles and kicks a lotta ass. the difference here is this. thanos couldnt ko thor with the power gem but can definiteyly ko and kill some green lanterns.

big grin

Soljer
one word post huh.

laughing

again if thanos wasnt put down by thor with the power gem what makes u think 5 guys with cool rings can do it.
thanos gets another bloody nose,smiles and kicks a lotta ass. the difference here is this. thanos couldnt ko thor with the power gem but can definiteyly ko and kill some green lanterns.

big grin

Ignorance.

quanchi112
Ignorance. heres a thought, make a counterpoint.

Soljer
I really don't need to. All you'd respond to it with is more ignorance. erm.

quanchi112
I really don't need to. All you'd respond to it with is more ignorance. erm. then why post. its just doing you no good. from now on that will be my master counterpoint in any debate. ignorance.

laughing

Soljer
then why post. its just doing you no good. from now on that will be my master counterpoint in any debate. ignorance.

laughing

True. It's effective.

But only against the truly ignorant.

People like yourself and Nvr, that simply don't listen to logic, and will repeat themselves over and over because they (seem to) believe repetition reinforces their point.

quanchi112
True. It's effective.

But only against the truly ignorant.

People like yourself and Nvr, that simply don't listen to logic, and will repeat themselves over and over because they (seem to) believe repetition reinforces their point. andthose other posters who bash all day long with little to no counterpoints. carry on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.