Silver Surfer and Superman Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Silver Surfer and Superman face this Gaunlet

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/3461/superman2rm6.gif http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8135/surferzeballsmu5.gif

Dr. Doom has united the most evil villains in order to take out two of the most powerful heroes ever.

As two of the characters that hold back the most, I am making them fully bloodlusted. The fight on a isolated planet the size of 10 Jupiters so they cant hurt any civilians.

Gaunlet:

1. Mr. Sinister and Kang

2. Apocalypse

3. Magneto and Dr. Polaris

4. Ronan and Kurse

5. Bizzaro and Kalibak

6. Loki and Desak

7. Amazo (w/ WW, Flash, and Martian Manhunter Powers)

8. Morg (with WOL)

9. Despero and Mangog

quanchi112
stop at 6.

Bouboumaster
They stop at nine. Where is to difficult, Surf tunr on his partner and up him with solar energy. Sups is a battery, and SS would be the alternator.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They stop at nine. Where is to difficult, Surf tunr on his partner and up him with solar energy. Sups is a battery, and SS would be the alternator.

Thats what i was thinking. Surfer could absorb Solar energy and power Supes.

This is a very powerful team when you think about it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They stop at nine. Where is to difficult, Surf tunr on his partner and up him with solar energy. Sups is a battery, and SS would be the alternator. very clever. but you also have to think about desak and loki. desak was soloing pantheons of gods. with loki team up with him they are to much here for this team. all loki woul dhave to do is damage supes with a little magic before he died and desak could finish the job from there.

CaptainStoic
They would clear it. Together this team would be nearly unstoppable. I see Morg being their toughest opponent.

Utrigita
I see them stopping at nine but also possibly finishing the gauntlet. As Nimbus pointed out then the abilities that Surfer has coupled with Superman makes this team very powerful.

Priest
Desak beats them.

Mindship
My guess is they get beaten or stalemated at 7.

D-Block
6 could stop them.

supremthor
Originally posted by quanchi112
very clever. but you also have to think about desak and loki. desak was soloing pantheons of gods. with loki team up with him they are to much here for this team. all loki woul dhave to do is damage supes with a little magic before he died and desak could finish the job from there.

maybe but ss and superman have something most of the rest dont have and that is..here it comes....SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

supremthor
and not to mention heat vision
laughing laughing http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/aos620-1617.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Desak beats them. thumb up

norrinradd43
Morg w WOL is their hardest opponent I dont know if they can beat him

MightyEInherjar
First thought was Desak stopping them, but I could see them getting pass him with some "portable sun-dipping" and such.

Is Amazo stuck with the powers he has, or does he get to take theirs during the fight like usual?

If so, he stops them at 7.

Priest
Originally posted by supremthor
and not to mention heat vision
laughing laughing http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/aos620-1617.jpg
No to mention superman is is being amped by a yellow sun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Morg w WOL is their hardest opponent I dont know if they can beat him hmmmm. i just thought of something.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by quanchi112
hmmmm. i just thought of something

yes?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
yes? i created a morg with wol vs desak thread.

rico777
Amazon should stop them

nimbus006
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
First thought was Desak stopping them, but I could see them getting pass him with some "portable sun-dipping" and such.

Is Amazo stuck with the powers he has, or does he get to take theirs during the fight like usual?

If so, he stops them at 7.

Yes he is stuck with those three powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.