area 51 expanding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
i find it suspicious that our own goverment denies the fact of the existance of this base. what is at area 51? a spaceship? alien bodies? a alien human hybrid?. after the past few years studies have shown area 51 is very active by the milatary and is expanding! personaly in my mind i believe area 51 holds answers if aliens and u.f.o.s exist. now the conspiracy behind area 51 is strange to me because why is it so lip tight? we have many bases in the middle east that have been talked about during a war wile area 51 is hush hush. i would like to know what yall think.

lord xyz
Evidence?

sweersa
Area 51 currently looks like a standard air force base from the air, who knows whats under it though.

Rumor has it the actual area 51 was moved to a new location, with a different name, etc. So the same location has the same name, judt different things going on there.

lord xyz
Originally posted by lord xyz
Evidence?

sweersa
Originally posted by lord xyz

Use google earth or some other image based map to see area 51. All of that other info I got was from a History Channel Documentary.

lord xyz
Originally posted by sweersa
Use google earth or some other image based map to see area 51. All of that other info I got was from a History Channel Documentary. Thankyou.

Captain REX
There's no such thing as Area 51. raver

sweersa
Originally posted by Captain REX
There's no such thing as Area 51. raver

Yes there is (maybe not as we think it is, but there is a place called Area 51), and your welcome lord xyz.

Bicnarok

Evil Dead
uhmmm...... it was big news in the ufo circle like 2 or 3 years ago when "area 51" was officially acknowledged to exist. It, however, was referred to as the Groom Lake facility located on the Nellis test range.

no big surprises here people......it's a black base.....for, wait for it....wait for it....black projects. There's nothing other worldly about it......unless you think the U2 spy plane was made using stolen alien technology. If it was, those aliens suck.......'cause the Russians had no problem shooting the U2 down.

The base is a test site for black projects.......hence the extensive hangars and runways (with the longer runway added years ago). Last I checked, runways were for planes/jets......not flying saucers. Where do you think all of these fancy military planes/jets come from and are stored/tested for the 10-20 years they exist before the public find out about them? Do you think the B2, SR-71 and F-117 were developed, tested and kept secret for a decade on a normal AFB, accessable to view by every civilian within a hundred miles of the AFB?

jesus christ. This area 51/alien crap is so 1947...........

History Buff
Yeah, people would like to believe it is something it actually is not. THe fact that its so secretive just lends credence to conspiract therories.

sweersa
Originally posted by History Buff
Yeah, people would like to believe it is something it actually is not. THe fact that its so secretive just lends credence to conspiract therories.

I think now its just a decoy sort of, just to get the attention while other places are having the secret stuff going on, not necessarily alien things, just secret US stuff.

Mr Parker
I doubt that it is a base where they have alien bodies or human hybrid or anything.They probably just keep it secret because they are working on secretive experimental aircraft.

lancethebrave
The lack of information is due to keeping secrets... less people who know the less info will leak... the less info that leaks then less likely chance the "enemies" will find out what goes on inside exactly, rumors could even have been set out to make the people think of it as legendary

chithappens
Originally posted by sweersa
I think now its just a decoy sort of, just to get the attention while other places are having the secret stuff going on, not necessarily alien things, just secret US stuff.

Basically. No one has said anything about a creature from Independence Day.

Oh well.

Fardin Vassisk
Yea ID4 is a brilliant film and has the best Aliens VS Humanity take ever. and Area 51 is a really mysterious place. It does exist but is all that conspircy crap true?

Evil Dead
ID4 brilliant? we're talking about the same movie in which aliens have the technology to warp space-time itself for interstellar travel yet is compatible with 1997 laptop technology?

sweersa
Originally posted by Evil Dead
ID4 brilliant? we're talking about the same movie in which aliens have the technology to warp space-time itself for interstellar travel yet is compatible with 1997 laptop technology?

Its a movie man...

So, whats the best Aliens VS Earth film? I have a few in my head, but I don't have one I think could be as cool as what I have in mind as a good alien vs earth film.

Evil Dead
big difference between entertaining/funny and brilliant.........all I'm saying.

The Arrival is better than ID4........and ofcourse one of the greatest mini-series of all time, "V".

sweersa
Originally posted by Evil Dead
big difference between entertaining/funny and brilliant.........all I'm saying.

The Arrival is better than ID4........and ofcourse one of the greatest mini-series of all time, "V".

I never saw, or even heard of it.

Bicnarok
what do you think about this area 51 phone call, its rather disturbing imo and sounds original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oda2qm0We8E

Magee
Yea it sounded real so it must be real!!

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Magee
Yea it sounded real so it must be real!!

I sense a bit of sarcasm in that statement eek!

Well if it was someone winding folk up he did a good job and should start an acting career.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.