annihilation wave vs asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
annihilation wave(both sides)
asgard can call on anything asgard related(extra dimensional plane beings)
who takes this?

Priest
T and A would be a problem erm

vlaaad12345
Animating the destroyer armor with everything in asgard is about the only hope they gotsad and even that might not be enough,take t and a out of this and its a stomp in asgards favor.

lordboo
Originally posted by Priest
T and A would be a problem erm
and galactus

llagrok
Originally posted by lordboo
and galactus

The Galactus machine was designed to take out both universes, so the Annihilation wave can't have him stick out tongue

lordboo
Originally posted by llagrok
The Galactus machine was designed to take out both universes, so the Annihilation wave can't have him stick out tongue
its my thread stick out tongue but this is galactus not as a gun.
its everybody involved the annihilation wave.

Zebedee
Asgard dies again

Utrigita
I see Asgard being annihilated

lordboo
asgard also has surtur w/twilght sword,casket of ancient winters,ymir
atum/demongorge.

Utrigita
Against Galactus Tenebrous and Aegis Thanos etc I doesn't see that helping them alot erm

lordboo
Originally posted by Utrigita
Against Galactus Tenebrous and Aegis Thanos etc I doesn't see that helping them alot erm
surtur w/twilght and ymir with casket would give t&a a fight.
thanos,annhilus would have their hands full with the likes of desak,kurse,mangog,loki,thor and co.
odin in the destroyer armour w/odin sword may be able to match big g

guy222
annihilation wave(both sides)
asgard can call on anything asgard related(extra dimensional plane beings)
who takes this?

asgard loses

quanchi112
asgard goes down hard. they are the mightiest group of gods in comics imo but the awave was just sick with power. awave crushes.

CaptainStoic
I tend to agree that Asgard would fall, but before it did all of the bugs including Aninhilus would be destroyed, this includes anyone that possess' less power than him. Even at that no one seems to be counting the endless legions of undead that Hela could bring to such a battle if she was involved in this confrontation... I may be convinced that Asgard has a chance when thinking of it on those terms.

Utrigita
surtur w/twilght and ymir with casket would give t&a a fight.
thanos,annhilus would have their hands full with the likes of desak,kurse,mangog,loki,thor and co.
odin in the destroyer armour w/odin sword may be able to match big g

Surtur would probably one of the Proemal Gods a fight but both of them.. Thats highly unlikely to me.

It would also count Nova, Ronan, Stardust, Silver Surfer, Red Shift, Terrax, Firelord fallen One, maker etc you said both sides of the fight so I take they count as well.

I doesn't in any way see Odin W/Odinsword animating the destroyer as a good opposite to Galactus that was displayed in Annihilation.

lordboo
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I tend to agree that Asgard would fall, but before it did all of the bugs including Aninhilus would be destroyed, this includes anyone that possess' less power than him. Even at that no one seems to be counting the endless legions of undead that Hela could bring to such a battle if she was involved in this confrontation... I may be convinced that Asgard has a chance when thinking of it on those terms.
hela is allowed,also gaea who controls all forces of nature.

lordboo
Surtur would probably one of the Proemal Gods a fight but both of them.. Thats highly unlikely to me.

It would also count Nova, Ronan, Stardust, Silver Surfer, Red Shift, Terrax, Firelord fallen One, maker etc you said both sides of the fight so I take they count as well.

I doesn't in any way see Odin W/Odinsword animating the destroyer as a good opposite to Galactus that was displayed in Annihilation.
not just surtur,ymir with casket of winters as well against t&a.
atum/demongorge could animate th destroyer armour as well.

Utrigita
not just surtur,ymir with casket of winters as well against t&a.
atum/demongorge could animate th destroyer armour as well.

Ahh okay oversaw Ymir, then Aegis take on Ymir and Tenebrous Surtur still think Surtur and Ymir will get crushed.

And that would help them how against a pissed off Galactus???

lordboo
Ahh okay oversaw Ymir, then Aegis take on Ymir and Tenebrous Surtur still think Surtur and Ymir will get crushed.

And that would help them how against a pissed off Galactus???
atum could start consuming teammates,therefore absorbing there lifeforce/powers.

MightyEInherjar
Asgard loses, but I don't think they lose that easily.

There's a matchup in Asgard for pretty much everything the Wave has to offer.

The Wave may have all the Heralds, Galactus, A&T, Annihilus, Drax, Thanos, etc, but Asgard also has Odin, Destroyer Armor, Loki, Heimdall, Thor (maybe even King or Rune King Thor?), Desak, Ulik, Jormangandr, Surtur, Ymir, Utgard-Loki, Absorbing Man, Mangog, Grey Gargoyle, Kurse, Beta Ray Bill, Thor Girl, The Enchantress, all the trolls, all the giants, that einherjer/viking army (from Thor: Vikings), and all the other unnamed Asgardian Gods and villians.

I believe Asgard has the edge in strength of footsoldiers, and are on par with the level of top tiers on each side.

IMO, there are plenty of people on Asgards side that can take two or three of the AW's forces at once. This also really depends on which Thor is allowed to be used. For Example:

Thor - Surfer
Ymir - Aegis
Surtur - Tenebrous
Odin - Thanos
Mangog - Drax and Nova
Kurse - Ronan the Accuser and possibly Super Skrull
Beta Ray Bill - Quasar or Ravenous
Desak - Red Shift and Firelord
Destoryer Armor/Loki - Stardust and Terrax
-or-
Destroyer/Odinforce - Galactus
Ulik - Gamora

Not to mention the likes of Jormangand and the random giants who could destroy entire waves of the Annihilation army at a time.

All in all, I'd give Asgard 3 or 4/10.

Edit: Heh, I didn't even include Demogore.

Utrigita
atum could start consuming teammates,therefore absorbing there lifeforce/powers.

Is that before ore after Galactus bust his ass into Oblivion???

lordboo
Is that before ore after Galactus bust his ass into Oblivion???
before stick out tongue

Utrigita
before stick out tongue

Okay wink

And please tell me how this would help Asgard winning??

If he starts eating his teammates then it leaves less Opponents for Annihilation which means that people like Stardust SS Red Shift Terrax can begin to channel there power Cosmic into Galactus to argument his powers then Aegis and Tenerbrous finish off there opponents and go help Galactus, Ore Galactus just devour the entire asgard Dimension Demogorge isn't a challenge for Galactus.

MightyEInherjar
Okay wink

If he starts eating his teammates then it leaves less Opponents for Annihilation which means that people like Stardust SS Red Shift Terrax can begin to channel there power Cosmic into Galactus to argument his powers then Aegis and Tenerbrous finish off there opponents and go help Galactus, Ore Galactus just devour the entire asgard Dimension Demogorge isn't a challenge for Galactus.

No, but as mentioned, the Asgardian Destroyer/Odin is. I would wager for every bit of Power Cosmic the Heralds give Galactus, that much more energy would be given to the Destroyer from other Gods, this time having the likes of Desak, Mangog, Beta Ray Bill, Thor Girl, and Thor to add to it.

rico777
Annihilation wave annihilates asgard here.

lordboo
Okay wink

my bad i didnt just mean teammates embarrasment i also meant heralds,thanos ,nova,annihilus and co

Utrigita
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
No, but as mentioned, the Asgardian Destroyer/Odin is. I would wager for every bit of Power Cosmic the Heralds give Galactus, that much more energy would be given to the Destroyer from other Gods, this time having the likes of Desak, Mangog, Beta Ray Bill, Thor Girl, and Thor to add to it.

You are suggesting that making the same destroyer that fought the Celestials???

A Proimal God is at the very least equal to a Celestial and so is Galactus so even if they did this I doesn't see how this would help Asgard.

Utrigita
my bad i didnt just mean teammates embarrasment i also meant heralds,thanos ,nova,annihilus and co

I can only say that if we take this fight as it should be then the cosmic awarness plays a part then Galactus knows Demogorge can do this, then You can be sure that Demogorge will be first priority.

P.S. I thought it was only godly energy he could absorb.

MightyEInherjar
You are suggesting that making the same destroyer that fought the Celestials???

A Proimal God is at the very least equal to a Celestial and so is Galactus so even if they did this I doesn't see how this would help Asgard.

A&E were proven to be < Galactus, even by his own admission. As I mentioned before, Surtur w/ sword and Ymir w/ casket are more than enough to take down A&E.

The Asgardian Destroyer will have everything it had to hurt the celestials in the first place (which it did), and now it will have the additional power of the mentioned people, possible Demogorge as well if you want to take that route.

MightyEInherjar
Asgard loses, but I don't think they lose that easily.

There's a matchup in Asgard for pretty much everything the Wave has to offer.

The Wave may have all the Heralds, Galactus, A&T, Annihilus, Drax, Thanos, etc, but Asgard also has Odin, Destroyer Armor, Loki, Heimdall, Thor (maybe even King or Rune King Thor?), Desak, Ulik, Jormangandr, Surtur, Ymir, Utgard-Loki, Absorbing Man, Mangog, Grey Gargoyle, Kurse, Beta Ray Bill, Thor Girl, The Enchantress, all the trolls, all the giants, that einherjer/viking army (from Thor: Vikings), and all the other unnamed Asgardian Gods and villians.

I believe Asgard has the edge in strength of footsoldiers, and are on par with the level of top tiers on each side.

IMO, there are plenty of people on Asgards side that can take two or three of the AW's forces at once. This also really depends on which Thor is allowed to be used. For Example:

Thor - Surfer
Ymir - Aegis
Surtur - Tenebrous
Odin - Thanos
Mangog - Drax and Nova
Kurse - Ronan the Accuser and possibly Super Skrull
Beta Ray Bill - Quasar or Ravenous
Desak - Red Shift and Firelord
Destoryer Armor/Loki - Stardust and Terrax
-or-
Destroyer/Odinforce - Galactus
Ulik - Gamora

Not to mention the likes of Jormangand and the random giants who could destroy entire waves of the Annihilation army at a time.

All in all, I'd give Asgard 3 or 4/10.

Edit: Heh, I didn't even include Demogore.

Bumping my post, since it was on the bottom of the last page.

Also, add Fafnir, Nidhogg, and all the other dragons to this list.

lordboo
I can only say that if we take this fight as it should be then the cosmic awarness plays a part then Galactus knows Demogorge can do this, then You can be sure that Demogorge will be first priority.

P.S. I thought it was only godly energy he could absorb.

agreed big g would make atum first prioty,but omi odin/destroyer would do the same and keep him occupeid,whilst atum did his thing.

p.s.im almost certain its any energy he absorbs.

Utrigita
A&E were proven to be < Galactus, even by his own admission. As I mentioned before, Surtur w/ sword and Ymir w/ casket are more than enough to take down A&E.

The Asgardian Destroyer will have everything it had to hurt the celestials in the first place (which it did), and now it will have the additional power of the mentioned people, possible Demogorge as well if you want to take that route.

So you are saying that Surtur and Ymir could take down at least celestial level beings???

Hurt them??? When it looped off a arm that regrowed, it fired the disintegration beam that had no effect, it hammered a Celestial with a force that could destroy a Planet and that didn't hurt the Celestial, so how did the destroyer managed to hurt the Celestials???

And by your own account if A&T < Galactus how are at least that Celestial level then Destroyer wouldn't stand a chance against Galactus.

Utrigita
agreed big g would make atum first prioty,but omi odin/destroyer would do the same and keep him occupeid,whilst atum did his thing.

p.s.im almost certain its any energy he absorbs.

How are Odin going to stop Galactus from frying Atum??? I cannot really see that.

P.S. I'm sure its only godly energy.

lordboo
Bumping my post, since it was on the bottom of the last page.

Also, add Fafnir, Nidhogg, and all the other dragons to this list.
dont forget hela

MightyEInherjar
So you are saying that Surtur and Ymir could take down at least celestial level beings???

Hurt them??? When it looped off a arm that regrowed, it fired the disintegration beam that had no effect, it hammered a Celestial with a force that could destroy a Planet and that didn't hurt the Celestial, so how did the destroyer managed to hurt the Celestials???

And by your own account if A&T < Galactus how are at least that Celestial level then Destroyer wouldn't stand a chance against Galactus.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

A&E are NOT Celestial level beings.

lordboo
How are Odin going to stop Galactus from frying Atum??? I cannot really see that.

P.S. I'm sure its only godly energy.
thanos withstood a major blast from a pissed off big g,im sure atum could do the same.

TricksterPriest
the A-wave itself isn't that powerful. Neither Annihilus or his centurions bring much to the table where Asgard is concerned.

The A-wave win, but only because of T&A and Galactus. Seriously, Galactus? I can see T&A being part of it, but why Galactus?

Demogorge might be able to take T&A if they boost him up, along with Surtur's twilight sword w/e Eternal flame, but Galactus tips the scales too much.

lordboo
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the A-wave itself isn't that powerful. Neither Annihilus or his centurions bring much to the table where Asgard is concerned.

The A-wave win, but only because of T&A and Galactus. Seriously, Galactus? I can see T&A being part of it, but why Galactus?

Demogorge might be able to take T&A if they boost him up, along with Surtur's twilight sword w/e Eternal flame, but Galactus tips the scales too much.
dont you think odin that battled the celestails would be a match for galan?

you say big is to much imo this is not a stomp.

Utrigita
roll eyes (sarcastic)

A&E are NOT Celestial level beings.

Well one of the Proimal Gods are apparently one of the forfather to the Celestials so...

Ore another Theory is that the Proimal Gods where created before the Celestials by eternity but have the same powerlevels ore slightly less to prevent the same situation that occured between the Proimal Gods.

(sorry if Proimal isn't spelled right embarrasment )

Utrigita
thanos withstood a major blast from a pissed off big g,im sure atum could do the same.

Thanos had his shields up against a Galactus that fired a beam he thought was enough to kill the Titan but apparently it wasn't but as he said himself and Thanos knew that a blast of the same magnitude would kill him outright.

lordboo
Thanos had his shields up against a Galactus that fired a beam he thought was enough to kill the Titan but apparently it wasn't but as he said himself and Thanos knew that a blast of the same magnitude would kill him outright.
the "galactus" wave would take the majority i agree, but imho this nowere near a curbstomp as suggested by others!

Utrigita
the "galactus" wave would take the majority i agree, but imho this nowere near a curbstomp as suggested by others!

Have I said this was a stomp??? If I had I apoligize I doesn't see this fight as a stomp but a good fight but I still never the less see the Annihilation winning.

lordboo
Have I said this was a stomp??? If I had I apoligize I doesn't see this fight as a stomp but a good fight but I still never the less see the Annihilation winning.
no apolagy needed pal big grin i didnt mean you, it was said by others earler on in the thread.

Utrigita
no apolagy needed pal big grin i didnt mean you, it was said by others earler on in the thread.

cool

lordboo
cool
so you agree asgard win in a stomp thenshifty

Utrigita
so you agree asgard win in a stomp thenshifty

bangin

thumb down

lordboo
bangin

thumb down laughing

llagrok
If they get Desak, then he could possibly beat Tenebrous or Aegis.

lordboo
If they get Desak, then he could possibly beat Tenebrous or Aegis.
they do get desak

quanchi112
If they get Desak, then he could possibly beat Tenebrous or Aegis. desak isnt beating the both of them. no chance in hell.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by quanchi112
desak isnt beating the both of them. no chance in hell.
No, but with Surtur and Ymir he most certainly is.

lordboo
so basicallly it comes down to galactus vs who ever is left from asgard then!

Utrigita

Desak isn't beating Tenebrous and Aegis even with the help og Ymir and Surtur they doesn't pull a win.

Tenebrous alone managed to stalemate a Weakend Galactus, and I would say that based on his current showings then a weakend Galactus would be capable of Taking both Ymir and possibly Surtur down on his own. In my eyes Tenebrous can stalemate Ymir and Surtur he doesn't have the power to take them both down but he can delay them for enough time for Aegis to defeat Desak. And Aegis managed to defeat Galactus with one Attack (from behind) but still.

quanchi112
No, but with Surtur and Ymir he most certainly is. now this would be a match. if surtur has his twilight sword look out tenebrous and aegis.

lordboo
now this would be a match. if surtur has his twilight sword look out tenebrous and aegis.
surtur does have the twilght sword,asgard has every artifact/weapons in asgard avaible to them.

quanchi112
surtur does have the twilght sword,asgard has every artifact/weapons in asgard avaible to them. but the combined might of galactus coupled with the sheer numbers of the wave is simply to much,

and oh yeah there is a mastermind thanos on the wave as well.

wink

rico777
but the combined might of galactus coupled with the sheer numbers of the wave is simply to much,

and oh yeah there is a mastermind thanos on the wave as well.

wink

Nice Sig quan... you make it?

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
Nice Sig quan... you make it? no, guy and his buddy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.