Darvel vs MarC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
An amalgamation of Thor and Kyle Rayner (as a green lantern, not Ion or Parallax) versus an amalgamation of Superman and the Silver Surfer.

CaptainStoic
Great thread! This would indicate that Super Sufer would would be able to crush The Green Thor. I mean Super Sufer would have all of Supermans Powers and would also be able to amp this power to unknown perhaps even infinite levels. He would take this without much of an effort.

TricksterPriest
Super Surfer. thumb up Green Thor? thumb down stick out tongue Thunder Lantern? No, that sucks. Emerald asgardian? sick

Anyways, it's a close fight. The GL ring helps give Thor a much needed speed boost. and if he's got Kyle's imagination, I could see him possibly winning.

Soljer
Badabump.

Bouboumaster
Super Surfer for the wins.
The body of Sups and his primal abilities.
The Power cosmic of Silver Surfer.
This would be to Emrald Asgardian.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The green Rewrites Thor's Genetic Structure to be able to tap the speed force, merge new god, kyrptonian, and asgardian genetics into one being. The ring then merges with the hammer and it's on. Superman doesn't add anything to Silver surfer's power sets. They dont' really stack to add anything. Anything superman can do, the surfer can do better. While Thor and GL have different ablilities that stack on top of each other. Thor GL for the win.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The green Rewrites Thor's Genetic Structure to be able to tap the speed force, merge new god, kyrptonian, and asgardian genetics into one being. The ring then merges with the hammer and it's on. Superman doesn't add anything to Silver surfer's power sets. They dont' really stack to add anything. Anything superman can do, the surfer can do better. While Thor and GL have different ablilities that stack on top of each other. Thor GL for the win.

And while the Emerald Asgardian does all of that... a speedblitz from Super Surfer will like totally rockserz his sockserz off!!1

Rufus T Firefly
Anything superman can do, the surfer can do better.

Nvr. You should be slapped. O wait. You'd like that. ermmha

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
Nvr. You should be slapped. O wait. You'd like that. ermmha

Well it's true. I can't see the Surfer NOT being able to replicate most of Superman's feats. It's not my fault marvel Jobbers Surfer and DC gives superman victories that are illogical. When merged, they don't add anything to each other. Surfer can do Every single thing superman can do with in reason. now when superman starts shitting super gold and spitting super spit, then yeah, that kinda retarded stuff. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
And while the Emerald Asgardian does all of that... a speedblitz from Super Surfer will like totally rockserz his sockserz off!!1

Nah. Both the ring and the Hammer have soul sucking powers. Silver Kal would be dead before he Got to his board. And thor's hammer could provide some wicked magical energy shielding. You gotta remember, the ring is cosmic, the hammer is magical. That is a cosmystical double wammy. Superman and surfer aren't adding to each other.

Rufus T Firefly
Well it's true. I can't see the Surfer NOT being able to replicate most of Superman's feats. It's not my fault marvel Jobbers Surfer and DC gives superman victories that are illogical. When merged, they don't add anything to each other. Surfer can do Every single thing superman can do with in reason. now when superman starts shitting super gold and spitting super spit, then yeah, that kinda retarded stuff. stick out tongue

surfer will never be able to sell as many books as superman sly

who are you and what have you done to nvr!

nvrbeenwthagirl
surfer will never be able to sell as many books as superman sly

who are you and what have you done to nvr!
I"m the same nvr. Now that the retarded marvel zombies aren't ****ing up the thread, I can give a more balanced view. I try to sneak my balance in while still defending DC characters. Plus you know Superman is Teh Suckage to me.

darthgoober
Nah. Both the ring and the Hammer have soul sucking powers. Silver Kal would be dead before he Got to his board. And thor's hammer could provide some wicked magical energy shielding. You gotta remember, the ring is cosmic, the hammer is magical. That is a cosmystical double wammy. Superman and surfer aren't adding to each other.
Surfer's shown resistance to soul absorption(from both Mephisto and the Soul Gem) and I wouldn't put it past Supes to have a similar feat to his credit...

Rufus T Firefly
I"m the same nvr. Now that the retarded marvel zombies aren't ****ing up the thread, I can give a more balanced view. I try to sneak my balance in while still defending DC characters. Plus you know Superman is Teh Suckage to me.

i'm tempted on profileing the latter part of that statement.

well i disagree with you. I think Superman out does the surfer in durability and strength, and if I put some more thought into this, i'd come up with more...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Surfer's shown resistance to soul absorption(from both Mephisto and the Soul Gem) and I wouldn't put it past Supes to have a similar feat to his credit...

Superman couldn't resist neron like surfer could resist mephisto. Neron may have been more powerful than mephisto, But I kinda took them to be the same. smile

darthgoober
Superman couldn't resist neron like surfer could resist mephisto. Neron may have been more powerful than mephisto, But I kinda took them to be the same. smile
Still, Surfer's resistance should suffice since both Mephisto and the Soul Gem are superior to Thor and GL as far as soul absorption goes...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Still, Surfer's resistance should suffice since both Mephisto and the Soul Gem are superior to Thor and GL as far as soul absorption goes...

Who says? And it is a combined effort. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
i'm tempted on profileing the latter part of that statement.

well i disagree with you. I think Superman out does the surfer in durability and strength, and if I put some more thought into this, i'd come up with more... Yeah. Superman is far stronger on average. But I don't know abotu durability. That one is iffy. I haven't seen the silver shell cracked by even Thanos. I'd have to see some stuff. But Surfer still posesses the same sun amping ability as Superman. And it would seem he gets far stronger faster as he is able to control the amount of his amp. Still, Surfer can replicate most superman feats, without having to lift a finger. And Yes I revile Superman. DC has ****ed the character up and basically all of the others. i'm glad they are shaking things up and introducing beings more powerful than he.

shksprtx
I think Green Thunder could make this a closer fight than a lot of you think...Sure, Super Surfer would have the amping ability of the Power Cosmic, but with Superman's body I don't think there'll be much need of amping. It's the matter/enerygy manipulation power that would give him the edge.

On the other hand, I think that the combination of Mjolnir and a GL ring (maybe Mjolnir is imbued with GL power?) could be pretty potent in its own right...

Would love to see some photoshops of these characters... rock

EDIT: Maybe Green Hammer instead of Green Thunder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.