Naruto vs Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

espiemerl
ninja meets hedgehog

Who else?
Shadow by a long shot.

Darth Extecute
Thread against rules..

espiemerl
Did I do something wrong?

Darth Extecute
You cant bring in characters that doesnt origin from a videogame.. I believe Naruto origin from an anime..

espiemerl
Anyway I like both Naruto and Shadow and I think both are incredibly deadly, but I'm going to have to go with Naruto, unless Shadow decides to use Super Transformation in which case he will do a massive Spin Dash combo and vaporize him.

Sol Valentine
Reported.

espiemerl
And I'm sorry is I did anything to make someone mad, I did not mean it. I'm new here so I don't know anything.

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't worry about it.

And Shadow wins, I guess. ESB will tell you. Anyone from Sonic is invincible.

shin_gear
Shadow in a massive curbstomp.

Blax_Hydralisk
Nah.

How much do you know about Naruto?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Don't worry about it.

And Shadow wins, I guess. ESB will tell you. Anyone from Sonic is invincible.

No. Just the Super (Hyper) transformations. Shadow can go the speed of sound and throw of semi-truck with one hand as well as control time and space. Also a simple removal of his rings and he'll unleash his true power which managed to whip out hundreds of Mephiles who is powerful enough to send people through time, create clones of himself, and kill Sonic.

Diamond Kisses
Who was Shadow? What did he look like? smile

ESB -1138
Shadow...the Hedgehog

ThoraxeRMG
Once Naruto knows his life is in extreme danger he goes Kyuubi on Shadow, killing him.

ESB -1138
Then Shadow goes Super Shadow killing Naruto.

Violent2Dope
Naruto screams out "BELIEVE IT!" and vaporizes the omniverse.

shin_gear
LOL

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Naruto screams out "BELIEVE IT!" and vaporizes the omniverse.

Oh yeah well Shadow yells out, "Where is that DAMN forth Chaos Emerald!" and uses the words damn and hell waaaaaaaaaay to much and vaporizes the omniverse.

shin_gear
ESB you should center your sig.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Oh yeah well Shadow yells out, "Where is that DAMN forth Chaos Emerald!" and uses the words damn and hell waaaaaaaaaay to much and vaporizes the omniverse. Naruto has said dick and f*ck many times. Pwnt. 313

ThoraxeRMG
Why should he do that.

Lana
Reading the rules before creating threads is not hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.