Superman vs Sentry (for real)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
This has been done before I know, but I checked, and it was removed. So I'm starting another... Rules of engagement: Bloodlusted, no BFR. The fight begins in space. Who wins?

CaptainStoic
My vote is going to Sentry for the win. I'll explain later.

quanchi112
sentry wins. waits for avlon to show up.

vlaaad12345
Superman>thor>galactus=sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Superman>thor>galactus=sentry. no here it is.

galactus>sentry>superman

vlaaad12345
But sentry stalemated galactus and thor beat galactus and superman beat thor,its superman>thor>galactus=sentry.

quanchi112
But sentry stalemated galactus and thor beat galactus and superman beat thor,its superman>thor>galactus=sentry. its not just sentrys stalemate of galactus that gets him the nod here. its the fact he really doesnt have any crippling weaknesses like superman.

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
its not just sentrys stalemate of galactus that gets him the nod here. its the fact he really doesnt have any crippling weaknesses like superman.

Getting punched in the face seems to be a pretty crippling weakness.

As does bob's very weak psyche - something Superman could take advantage of after initiating Torquasm vo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Getting punched in the face seems to be a pretty crippling weakness.

As does bob's very weak psyche - something Superman could take advantage of after initiating Torquasm vo. all sentry needs is a little knite.

and superman has no chance.

isnt supes being controlled as we speak by desaad.

laughing

Soljer
1. Kryptonite has very mixed results when used against Superman. In most of the recent showings, it has next to NO effect.

2. Kryptonite doesn't exist in the Marvel Universe.

3. Where the hell would Bob get kryptonite?

4. All Superman needs to do is punch bob in the face.

Once.

quanchi112
1. Kryptonite has very mixed results when used against Superman. In most of the recent showings, it has next to NO effect.

2. Kryptonite doesn't exist in the Marvel Universe.

3. Where the hell would Bob get kryptonite?

4. All Superman needs to do is punch bob in the face.

Once. when has sentry been oneshotted.

superman doesnt exist in the marvel universe but if superman is coming over why cant knite?

laughing

think sometimes man.

Soljer
Because why the hell would Superman come over to Marvel?

Why would Sentry go to DC?

Why wouldn't they, you know, be fighting in NEUTRAL setting?

Think sometimes, dolt.

quanchi112
Because why the hell would Superman come over to Marvel?

Why would Sentry go to DC?

Why wouldn't they, you know, be fighting in NEUTRAL setting?

Think sometimes, dolt. in this neutral setting why doesnt knite exist?

does magic not exist either. does only dc magic hurt supes according to you as well?

since ur for superman here i guess not of his weaknesses exist.

Soljer
This is a forum match. An arena setting. A neutral battlefield.

Is Bob just gonna go jerk it and jizz some kryptonite?

Is he just gonna notice some laying on the ground?

Are you that dim?

quanchi112
This is a forum match. An arena setting. A neutral battlefield.

Is Bob just gonna go jerk it and jizz some kryptonite?

Is he just gonna notice some laying on the ground?

Are you that dim? again quit bringing up the knite. i for one dont think he needs it but just wanted to bring up one of the reasons i think sentry is superior than superman. and did u address my question of backing up ur claim to show a being oneshotting sentry here.

Soljer
Bringing it up? Scroll up, ignoramus. You're the one that brought it up. no expression.

quanchi112
Bringing it up? Scroll up, ignoramus. You're the one that brought it up. no expression. u still dodged my question. sentry doesnt need knite here. who has oneshotted sentry?

Soljer
Superman. Ten times out of ten.

In the last Sentry vs. Superman thread.

smile.

quanchi112
Superman. Ten times out of ten.

In the last Sentry vs. Superman thread.

smile. keep on dodging the question.

laughing

JasonK4
Superman wins 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by JasonK4
Superman wins 10/10 no sentry wins here.

Soljer
Superman wins 10/10

Bare minimum. no expression.

JasonK4
no sentry wins here.
No, Sentry loses here.

Erik-Lensherr
Superman can and would beat Sentry senseless

The Great Galen
Well lets see, Supes sneezed an enitre star system into utter destruction so imagine if he where to actually put some effort into his punch. Supes ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Superman can and would beat Sentry senseless nope.

CaptainStoic
Supermans sneezing feat is something that only happened in the pre-crisis era. When I renewed this thread I was thinking of Superman in current continuity, not back when Grape Ape was tossing buildings around.

Superman has been cut by Captain Marvel, just like Bob has gotten a bloody nose from Ironman, which was a cheap shot. Why don't we go with the facts in this battle.

Superman is an organic battery. Batteries run dry when they are used, and a fight against Sentry would surely wear Superman down. This fight would logically become a battle of attrition, and sentry would be the last man standing after a long battle. Doomsday did it, Bob would do it as well. Superman is not stronger than Sentry, his powers make it look as if he is. Back when John Byrne sketched for Superman... Superman stated that he does not really lift huge things he merely gets beneath them and braces himself, while letting his super flight do the rest of the work. When Superman lifts a object that would normally crumble under it's own weight he used tactile telekinesis to keep it together. Sentry does not have this power, this is why he could not stop the Shield Hellicarrier, but given enough time and distance he would have eventually stopped it, any other way at that speed and distance from the ground and he would have punched right through it causing that which he was attempting to avert (the loss of many lives).

Superman does have more weakness' than Sentry, but they are not issues of durability, he is just as fast, and durable as Sentry, but under optimal conditions Sentry is stronger than Superman, and he would outlast him. Superman however can amp his abilities by plunging himself into the sun. this would make him more powerful than Sentry, but he would not be able to maintain these power levels forever. Sentry has not shown signs of tiring in any comic that I have read to have him in. Superman has though, in fact he was so tired after his fight with Doomsday that he passed away from lack of energy, and could not draw on enough energy to heal his broken body. A figh between the two would end the same as his fight with DD.

Sentry FTW

Tony Stark
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Supermans sneezing feat is something that only happened in the pre-crisis era. When I renewed this thread I was thinking of Superman in current continuity, not back when Grape Ape was tossing buildings around.

Superman has been cut by Captain Marvel, just like Bob has gotten a bloody nose from Ironman, which was a cheap shot. Why don't we go with the facts in this battle.

Superman is an organic battery. Batteries run dry when they are used, and a fight against Sentry would surely wear Superman down. This fight would logically become a battle of attrition, and sentry would be the last man standing after a long battle. Doomsday did it, Bob would do it as well. Superman is not stronger than Sentry, his powers make it look as if he is. Back when John Byrne sketched for Superman... Superman stated that he does not really lift huge things he merely gets beneath them and braces himself, while letting his super flight do the rest of the work. When Superman lifts a object that would normally crumble under it's own weight he used tactile telekinesis to keep it together. Sentry does not have this power, this is why he could not stop the Shield Hellicarrier, but given enough time and distance he would have eventually stopped it, any other way at that speed and distance from the ground and he would have punched right through it causing that which he was attempting to avert (the loss of many lives).

Superman does have more weakness' than Sentry, but they are not issues of durability, he is just as fast, and durable as Sentry, but under optimal conditions Sentry is stronger than Superman, and he would outlast him. Superman however can amp his abilities by plunging himself into the sun. this would make him more powerful than Sentry, but he would not be able to maintain these power levels forever. Sentry has not shown signs of tiring in any comic that I have read to have him in. Superman has though, in fact he was so tired after his fight with Doomsday that he passed away from lack of energy, and could not draw on enough energy to heal his broken body. A figh between the two would end the same as his fight with DD.

Sentry FTW

Good post...

Superman stands no chance... Bob is the man...Never mind if he allowed The VOID to come out and play, which FTR he could do, but would not need to for the win but, it would be over much faster if he had a pressing engagement or something. (since Bob and The VOID are one they would have the same survival mode and killer instinct to preserve their lives. As it's been said without Bob there can be no VOID and also the other way around too). If that were to happen Superman would be wishing that DD and DS were there to kick his ass instead because it wouldn't hurt so damn bad then.

Bob solo 8/10 with VOID 11/10

CaptainStoic
Oh and I forgot one important thing, Bob will always be a couple of seconds ahead of Clark. Do you know what that means? No well let me tell you he'd be able to catch nearly every punch that Clark throws at him, and give it back.

The Great Galen
Well why not consider the fight with real supes(PC era) instead of the depowered, sissy one. A well written superman could easily defeat sentry pretty effortlessly. I always associate superman with his PC powerset because I feel that era was the only time Superman was written the way he should be. Sentry may possibly be able to defeat the current superman, but if we where to match him up with the real man of steel(PC era) bob would be going down pretty hard. On the same note, considering that SM1M, all-star SM, SM blue, and even Sm prime are all superman with the exact same power source...you'll see exactly why bob doesnt stand a chance.

panthergod
I'll say Superman takes this 6/10 as he's the better and more aggressive fighter and tactician.

gogogadgetgo
superman. until such time that marvel shows sentry to be that powerful. ww hulk vs sentry anyone?

h1a8
u still dodged my question. sentry doesnt need knite here. who has oneshotted sentry?

It is common sense that Sentry should be able to be oneshotted by Superman (if not then no more than 3 shotted). This is due to his nose being busted after being punched in the face by Iron Man. Iron Man is less than class 100 so Superman is more than a million times stronger than him.
So a busted nose will become more than a million times worst if it is Superman doing the punching. Also, Sentry was hurt by a playful Hulk hug. There are also other showings that suggest that Sentry has no where near the physical durability (not energy durability) that Superman and some other top tiers have. This is is glaring weakness (along with his mental instability in which Superman can manipulate with t-vo).

Juntai
Superman wins.

Avlon
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman wins.

thumb up smart

Zebedee
Superman wins, I agree with Soljer. Soljer why call people dolts etc. Can't you disagree politely?

tkitna
Sentry 10/10

panthergod
Anyone who seriously thinks that either Superman or Sentry is taking 10/10 is an ignorant fool.

Soljer
Originally posted by Zebedee
Superman wins, I agree with Soljer. Soljer why call people dolts etc. Can't you disagree politely?

Sure I can.

With people that aren't complete morons. smile.

vlaaad12345

Sentry FTW Half your argument is based off 15 year old byrnes superman congrats on being stupid,sentry isnt as durable or fast as superman unless you can show me sentry crossing a galaxy in a short amount of time,or absoring 2/5 galaxy destroying blasts or taking supernovas while weakened without injury,sentry isnt as strong as supes either from any of his showings,argue helicarrier crumbling all you want he still got shit kicked by ultron,superman>>>>any strength feats sentry has,superman can fight for days if not more straight,in short stop being an idiot and basing your argument on a 16 year old superman thats thousands of times weaker then current.

Sundipped
Half your argument is based off 15 year old byrnes superman congrats on being stupid,sentry isnt as durable or fast as superman unless you can show me sentry crossing a galaxy in a short amount of time,or absoring 2/5 galaxy destroying blasts or taking supernovas while weakened without injury,sentry isnt as strong as supes either from any of his showings,argue helicarrier crumbling all you want he still got shit kicked by ultron,superman>>>>any strength feats sentry has,superman can fight for days if not more straight,in short stop being an idiot and basing your argument on a 16 year old superman thats thousands of times weaker then current.

thumb up Well said. And if I hear about that off panel stalemate with Galactus 1 more time I swear I'm gonna..... mad

Supes 11/10.

Kurash
supes>sentry

Dreamcatcher
Superman 8-9/10

1. Stronger

2. more durable

3. faster

4. Just better......

Lord Shaper
Superman wins yet again. *sigh*

rico777
Superman beats Sentry here 9/10.. Sentry could pull off a win. Anyways Superman has Sentry beat in all categories just like Dream Catcher said.

Astner
The power of a million exploding suns within a one-handed grip is more than Superman could ever accomplish.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Astner
The power of a million exploding suns within a one-handed grip is more than Superman could ever accomplish.
The power of a million failing suns didnt help him when ultron kicked his ass or when he struggled with the carrier,superman>thor>galactus=sentrysmile.

King Kandy
Sentry's "Golden Light" FTW.

rico777
The power of a million failing suns didnt help him when ultron kicked his ass or when he struggled with the carrier,superman>thor>galactus=sentrysmile.

laughing i like your equation.... anyways T-Vo ftw

King Kandy
LOL at "Superman>Galactus".

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by King Kandy
LOL at "Superman>Galactus".
Lol at sentry>superman,if you want to be retarded I can as well.

King Kandy
Lol at sentry>superman,if you want to be retarded I can as well.
Only difference is that I was going by something that was both on-panel and logical, wheras you had to invent a fantasy world where Superman>Galactus.

vlaaad12345
Only difference is that I was going by something that was both on-panel and logical, wheras you had to invent a fantasy world where Superman>Galactus.
I didnt invent anything,superman beat thor who made galactus run from his life who sentry only stalemated.

Galan007
Superman wins.

LMAO @ the first page btw. laughing

Sirius77

Superman is called the "Man of Steel". Is he made of steel?

No.

Sentry is called "The man with the power of a million exploding suns".
Does he have the power of a million exploding suns?

No.

If he did, he wouldn't get his nose bloodies by femtron.

He would be able to lift a helicarrier on his own.

He wouldn't get pwned by Genis (maybe).

He would fight top tiers instead of middle wieghts.

It's called a hyperbole. They do it ALOT in comics.

Sirius77

Logically, why wouldn't superman absorb it?

Sentry is dripping with PURE solar energy.

rico777
Originally posted by Sirius77

Sentry turns him into All Star Superman in an instant... doesnt look good for good ol sentry

Sirius77
It's true, I mean sentry is outclassed here, but even if he wasn't,
the worse that he could do to Superman is add "Prime" to his name.

quanchi112
sentry has still stalemated galactus. when did supes stalemate imperiex on his own?

Sirius77
Superman saved the Omniverse.

Sirius77
When has Sentry done that?

Soljer
Superman saved the Omniverse.

Indeed.

Superman = Omniverse >>>> Galactus = Sentry.

Avlon

It's highly possible.

Evilstar is basically the same as Sentry...

Harry Fingerman
And Doomsday saved Superman (to go against another thread).
So.

Doomsday>Superman=Omniverse>>>>Galactus=Sentry>Destroyer.

Sirius77
Doomsday didn't save the Omniverse.

Superman did.

Soljer
Doomsday didn't save the Omniverse.

Superman did.

And doomsday > Superman. no expression.

Sirius77
lol, I guess.

CaptainStoic
Half your argument is based off 15 year old byrnes superman congrats on being stupid,sentry isnt as durable or fast as superman unless you can show me sentry crossing a galaxy in a short amount of time,or absoring 2/5 galaxy destroying blasts or taking supernovas while weakened without injury,sentry isnt as strong as supes either from any of his showings,argue helicarrier crumbling all you want he still got shit kicked by ultron,superman>>>>any strength feats sentry has,superman can fight for days if not more straight,in short stop being an idiot and basing your argument on a 16 year old superman thats thousands of times weaker then current.

Vlaad you needn't be so childish as to call people that you don't know stupid, or tell them that they're idiots. This in itself makes you look exactly like the names you call.

If you have a mental deficiency, and can't debate without becoming hostile perhaps you should stay in your room, and not interact with the human race. People have their own opinions. I have not read anything solid or substantial that backs up your argument. All I read was how you feel, but nothing concrete. I however backed up my posts with facts regarding Superman.

So the next time you go after someone superior in intellect to yourself, do try to produce more than a pathetic post to back up your unfounded claims. Remember the writers at DC know more than you do Mr. Vlaad.

Sirius77
Vlaad you needn't be so childish as to call people that you don't know stupid, or tell them that they're idiots. This in itself makes you look exactly like the names you call.

If you have a mental deficiency, and can't debate without becoming hostile perhaps you should stay in your room, and not interact with the human race. People have their own opinions. I have not read anything solid or substantial that backs up your argument. All I read was how you feel, but nothing concrete. I however backed up my posts with facts regarding Superman.

So the next time you go after someone superior in intellect to yourself, do try to produce more than a pathetic post to back up your unfounded claims. Remember the writers at DC know more than you do Mr. Vlaad.

No offense, but he gave ALOT more facts than you did.

Validus
No offense, but he gave ALOT more facts than you did.
Yeah but Stoic used big words.

CaptainStoic
Ultron could calculate Supermans defeat as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Superman has been beaten in the past. Ultron would do the same to him as it did to Sentry.

Soljer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Superman has been beaten in the past.

*corrects you*.

CaptainStoic
Ironman did not beat Sentry physically either, he tricked him because he knew that within a few more seconds he would have been beaten and arrested. Also what of Sentry's ability to stay ahead of Superman in the time stream? Will someone address this point?

Sirius77
Ultron could calculate Supermans defeat as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Superman has been beaten in the past. Ultron would do the same to him as it did to Sentry.

Superman is faster. And has better strength feats.
And is more durable.

We don't even know if Ultron could affect superman
the way she did Sentry, much less follow his
movements, or even survive an attack from
Superman fighting the same way Sentry did.

Sirius77
Ironman did not beat Sentry physically either, he tricked him because he knew that within a few more seconds he would have been beaten and arrested. Also what of Sentry's ability to stay ahead of Superman in the time stream? Will someone address this point?

What about Superman's ability to absorb solar energy?

Doesn't look too good for "The Man with the Power of
a million exploding suns", does it?

CaptainStoic
Sentry was sent to parts unknown by the collective, and he was back before we all grew old, this makes it very possible for him to be equal to or faster than Superman.

Ultron could caculate Supermans defeat, he is not the Living Tribunal, or some undefeatable entity. Batman beat Superman with his fleshly mind, Ultron could surely do better as it's brain is many times faster than Bruce's.

Face it using the new version of Ultron as a means to discredit Sentry is a weak argument, Superman has many weaknesses and Ultron would certainly exploit them just as it did with Sentry.

Validus
Batman never beat Superman.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Superman has been beaten in the past.
*corrects you*.

Sirius77
Sentry was sent to parts unknown by the collective, and he was back before we all grew old, this makes it very possible for him to be equal to or faster than Superman.

Ultron could caculate Supermans defeat, he is not the Living Tribunal, or some undefeatable entity. Batman beat Superman with his fleshly mind, Ultron could surely do better as it's brain is many times faster than Bruce's.

Face it using the new version of Ultron as a means to discredit Sentry is a weak argument, Superman has many weaknesses and Ultron would certainly exploit them just as it did with Sentry.

So the Collective sent Sentry "somewhere" in space, and he got back to Earth before everyone grew old, and you're saying that makes him as fast as Superman?

Superman flew from Earth to the center of the universe in a few minutes when he was chasing Superboy-Prime in IC. Then he flew Superboy-Prime through Rao, Krypton's sun in the Andromeda galaxy in less than that.

Also, Superman was jobbing to Batman, and that was back in the day when Superman was still extremely vulnerable to Kryptonite. Now flies through it at less than full strength, and takes nuclear bombs after being exposed to it and laughs. I doubt that Femtron will be able to follow Superman's moves, much less read them if he fights correctly. Also, she won't survive five punches from him. She would die in two panels or less if Superman was bloodlusted.

snoopdogg
I'm still gonna go with Superman to win. Maybe that will change when he fights World War Hulk.

Soljer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'm still gonna go with Superman to win. Maybe that will change when he fights World War Hulk.

Owning the Hulk is something Superman could have done ten years ago.

With one arm behind his back and his eyes closed. no expression.

JasonK4
Owning the Hulk is something Superman could have done ten years ago.

With one arm behind his back and his eyes closed. no expression.
Didn't he do that several years ago in a cross-over?

Soljer
Didn't he do that several years ago in a cross-over?

Nah.

In that crossover, Superman was ABOUT to punch the Hulk, but pulled his punch last second and knocked the hulk out with the rush of wind around his fist.

snoopdogg
He's talking about the Marvel vs DC. Where Supes put down Hulk.

Soljer
He's talking about the Marvel vs DC. Where Supes put down Hulk.

Oh, I guess I was talking about a different crossover in which Superman knocked the Hulk out without ever touching him.

I believe the Hulk was even described as "more enraged than ever."

vlaaad12345

None of my claims are unfounded,superman survives supernovas to 2/5galaxy destroyers,and flys across galaxies,and could physically man handle sentry,come back when you have proof that sentry does better,using byrnes superman in a debate is retarded because current supes and byrnes arent close to being the same.

h1a8

If you want to use that contradictory stuff (he has shown that his limits are far under one exploding sun already) then I can use that a sun dipped Superman is capable of having the power of thousands of galaxies (in which each one has billions of stars) and in which it was confirmed by Byrne that Superman's power is psionic in nature and that solar energy only provides him with the potential (or doorway) to draw more power from an unknown source (maybe the source itself?). That is why he is capable of achieving greater feats than the small amount of solar energy he has absorbed from the sun.

Badabing
My vote is going to Sentry for the win. I'll explain later. Originally posted by quanchi112
sentry wins. waits for avlon to show up. Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Superman>thor>galactus=sentry. Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry 10/10 Originally posted by Astner
The power of a million exploding suns within a one-handed grip is more than Superman could ever accomplish. Originally posted by King Kandy
These posts only = dur

Sentry FTW

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Good post...

Superman stands no chance... Bob is the man...Never mind if he allowed The VOID to come out and play, which FTR he could do, but would not need to for the win but, it would be over much faster if he had a pressing engagement or something. (since Bob and The VOID are one they would have the same survival mode and killer instinct to preserve their lives. As it's been said without Bob there can be no VOID and also the other way around too). If that were to happen Superman would be wishing that DD and DS were there to kick his ass instead because it wouldn't hurt so damn bad then.

Bob solo 8/10 with VOID 11/10
These posts = whatdur & crylaugh

I'm still gonna go with Superman to win. Maybe that will change when he fights World War Hulk. We saw. Sentry<<<<WW Hulk! laughing out loud

Anybody else want to pick Sentry over Superman? durno

cmack
superman 6.5/10

TricksterPriest
I'd like everyone who thinks Quan has turned a new leaf to pay attention to the first two pages. Quan still holds the same opinions he did then. He is still an unreasonable fanboy. He still refuses to give a DC character a win over one of his fanboy picks. He still makes rediculous assumptions and does not respond to logic.

He STILL = dur

Lesson over. dursmart

Air Legend
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd like everyone who thinks Quan has turned a new leaf to pay attention to the first two pages. Quan still holds the same opinions he did then. He is still an unreasonable fanboy. He still refuses to give a DC character a win over one of his fanboy picks. He still makes rediculous assumptions and does not respond to logic.

He STILL = dur

Lesson over. dursmart
I see a whole lotta hypocrisy in this post.

quanchi112

He STILL = dur

Lesson over. dursmart Tricksterpriest still doesnt like me. Big surprise there. Trickster just please stop I give certain characters win over other certain characters. It doesnt matter if they are from dc or from marvel. You have always been a dc fanatic. That much is evident.

Id still whoop your ass in a battlezone. smile

Avlon
Supes crushes Sentry.

This thread should be closed for spite against Sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Supes crushes Sentry.

This thread should be closed for spite against Sentry. You really think Sentry would be crushed? Would he be crushed by any old Kryptonian or just Superman?

Avlon
You really think Sentry would be crushed? Would he be crushed by any old Kryptonian or just Superman?

Yep.

Lord Prime
SUPES wins

quanchi112
Yep. You are really getting out of control here. Any old krptonian huh? Do you base all of this on one kryptonian stopping an earthquake by whistling.

Badabing
Quanchi and Trick, I don't care who started it but both of you SHUT IT!

durfist

JasonK4
Tricksterpriest still doesnt like me. Big surprise there. Trickster just please stop I give certain characters win over other certain characters. It doesnt matter if they are from dc or from marvel. You have always been a dc fanatic. That much is evident.

Id still whoop your ass in a battlezone. smile

oh

Trickster, you gonna take that from quanchi?!?!?

TricksterPriest
No, I am not. But I'll answer it AFTER Delph's tournament.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Quanchi and Trick, I don't care who started it but both of you SHUT IT!

durfist He started it.

laughing

King Kandy
Sentry Curbstomps in a million different ways.

quanchi112
Sentry Curbstomps in a million different ways. Cant wait to hear avlon to start his all kryptonians>Sentry theories when its so false its scary.

Avlon
Cant wait to hear avlon to start his all kryptonians>Sentry when its so false its scary.

Sounds like a personal grudge there buddy boy. smile

endrict
Sentry Curbstomps in a million different ways.

How? he lost to WWH.

quanchi112
Sounds like a personal grudge there buddy boy. smile I have no problem with you whatsoever. I just find it amusing you think so little of Sentry or WW Hulk.

King Kandy
Originally posted by endrict
How? he lost to WWH.
He WANTED to lose. He even says it.

Terryc250

If u really think Superman>Galactus, stop posting in "Comic Book 'Versus' Forum" right now no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Terryc250
If u really think Superman>Galactus, stop posting in "Comic Book 'Versus' Forum" right now no expression I cosign this. Some of these Superman fanatics are insane.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Terryc250
If u really think Superman>Galactus, stop posting in "Comic Book 'Versus' Forum" right now no expression

Dude....it was a joke. no expression About the fact that Sentry fans keep using the 'Sentry stalemated Galactus' feat.

quanchi112
Dude....it was a joke. no expression About the fact that Sentry fans keep using the 'Sentry stalemated Galactus' feat. Dont blame Sentry fans blame Spiderman becuz he is the one who said it.

Kento
Hasn't Wolverine also said it while he was getting manhandled by Sentry?

Avlon
I have no problem with you whatsoever. I just find it amusing you think so little of Sentry or WW Hulk.

Just because Superman beats someone, it's not reason to say that I think little of them.

In fact..Superman's top notch record should be better respected.
Sentry has been a disappointment while Hulk has been entertaining.

B.A
Are people still using the Galactus BS.

If they believe the Galastuc bit they must accept the Cap KOing Hulk. Now which one are you going to accept? roll eyes (sarcastic)

B.A
I cosign this. Some of these Superman fanatics are insane. Some of the Hulk and Sentry fanastics are just stupid. happy

B.A
Sentry Curbstomps in a million different ways. How? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gecko4lif
Ok im tired of this shit

Bring to me your sentry arguements and watch me shoot them in the knee caps

snoopdogg
Sentry choked when it was clutch time.

carver9
Sentry 7.5/10.

Badabing
He started it.

laughing laughing out loud Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry Curbstomps in a million different ways. durnoOriginally posted by King Kandy
He WANTED to lose. He even says it. No he doesn't. roll eyes (sarcastic) Reed said that Sentry has never "unleashed it like this before". Sentry says "All these years...I tried to calm you down. And now, at the end of it all...It's me...Who can't seem to stop."

So Sentry never UNLEASHED power like that before and he couldn't stop. Yeah, he wanted to lose alright. crylaugh

I cosign this. Some of these Superman fanatics are insane. Actually most of them depict feats accurately. erm
Sentry choked when it was clutch time. Choked, underestimated, sh!t the bed.....Originally posted by carver9
Sentry 7.5/10. You're a funny little guy. petpet

Kutulu
Sentry for the win.

Stalemating Galactus, punked Terrax, had a planetary busting battle with Genis, it was stated that he can use all of the free energy throughout the universe.

starlock
Superman for the win

Sentry is not in supermans league.......yet

B.A
Originally posted by Kutulu
Sentry for the win.

Stalemating Galactus, punked Terrax, had a planetary busting battle with Genis, it was stated that he can use all of the free energy throughout the universe.

Show me on panel proof Sentry stalemated Galactus.

If you count that the you must count Cap punching out Hulk. wink

vlaaad12345
Sentry for the win.

Never stalemated galactus on panel and judging by the wwh5 it never happened period,superman could punk terrax while blinded with his arms behind his back,superman can destroy planets himself and fights planet+busters on a regular basis,and where the hell was it stated he could do that although it doesnt matter wwh put all the million suns bullshit to rest along with any other of the things said about sentry.

Gecko4lif
Sentry for the win.

1. Terrax is the 3rd weakest herald
2. The Galactus stalemate was never shown. And the condition of galactus was never revealed. Galactus's power varys Widly and you know that
3. The Genis fight was pretty good ill give you that, but show me a scan of the "free energy" bullshit

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Superman for the win

Sentry is not in supermans league.......yet Says you but many would disagree.

quanchi112
laughing out loud durno No he doesn't. roll eyes (sarcastic) Reed said that Sentry has never "unleashed it like this before". Sentry says "All these years...I tried to calm you down. And now, at the end of it all...It's me...Who can't seem to stop."

So Sentry never UNLEASHED power like that before and he couldn't stop. Yeah, he wanted to lose alright. crylaugh

Actually most of them depict feats accurately. erm
Choked, underestimated, sh!t the bed..... You're a funny little guy. petpet No most of them arent accurate at all. Anyone who thinks Superman destroys him is out of their mind.

King Kandy
Originally posted by B.A
How? roll eyes (sarcastic)
You want me to tell you all 1,000,000 ways? No way. I'll give you four:

Uses Energy Powers to kill Superman.
Uses his Golden Light to remove his will to fight.
Creates Void and teams up with him.
Speedblitzes Superman.

TricksterPriest
Golden light? Throwing around solar power at SUPERMAN of all people is suicide. :P

endrict
Umm....doesn't Superman absorbs solar radiation for strength? So energy powers does Sentry have?

And Sentry isn't speed blitzing Superman.

Val
I can't believe people still use the Galactus stalemating as proof. laughing out loud

B.A

Speedblitzes Superman. laughing out loud

When has he shown that. What creating a bubble round his hand. Yeah great feat. So thats a no.
When does he do that? No.
You know thats not possible seeing as he would have to throw him to the sun. No.
Speedblitz Superman? hysterical

Your whole argument is bullshit.

Thats going in the profile and funny post

B.A
No most of them arent accurate at all. Anyone who thinks Superman destroys him is out of their mind. Maybe your just stupid

Seems accurate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
Maybe your just stupid

Seems accurate. No its just people overrate Supes. No way in hell Supes would dominate Sentry. Quit now.

endrict
I agree that Supes won't dominate Sentry, however he does win though.

Gecko4lif

Speedblitzes Superman.
1. No
2. Possible. That wouldnt be beatung him thou
3. Void is dead
4. Sentry can only go supersonic. Supes can go supersonic by running... with one leg... backwards....

quanchi112
I agree that Supes won't dominate Sentry, however he does win though. For either side to say one dominates the other is silly to me. But there are those who say Sentry wins and those who say Supes wins however it would be close.

iceman24567
For either side to say one dominates the other is silly to me. But there are those who say Sentry wins and those who say Supes wins however it would be close. Wow i finally agree with you on something. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow i finally agree with you on something. Happy Dance Yes the problem is people get pissed and really go on the defensive and start claiming he crushes him. Then no one backs down and shit gets exaggerated. Hell I think we are all guilty of this from time to time.

nij-ayias
and yet one person will compare flying speed to combat speed

sighs............

endrict
The problem with Sentry is....he still needs better feats and he needed to beat WWH in style. The character is poorly written. Superman had been around for many years and has feats where people were amazed, When was the last time Sentry pushed a planet? The writers need to write better.

quanchi112
The problem with Sentry is....he still needs better feats and he needed to beat WWH in style. The character is poorly written. Superman had been around for many years and has feats where people were amazed, When was the last time Sentry pushed a planet? The writers need to write better. Uhm maybe becuz WW Hulk is that much of a beast. Have you ever considered that possibility?

endrict
No..because I don't read WWH and don't care. I might like Sentry if he's written better and has better art.

B.A
Uhm maybe becuz WW Hulk is that much of a beast. Have you ever considered that possibility? Ever think your wrong?

No you don't even when on panel evidence says other.

Kutulu
Uhm maybe becuz WW Hulk is that much of a beast. Have you ever considered that possibility?

It's funny on this forum, a character can go around busting planets, catch up to spaceships in Hyperspace, and speed blitz, yet loses to Hulk so all of a sudden is considered de-powered. Many people on this forum simply refuse to see just how much Hulk had powered up during WWH, instead because someone loses against him it makes them weaker as opposed to making Hulk stronger.

Sentry is still one of the most powerful heroes on Earth.

Kutulu
Originally posted by B.A
Ever think your wrong?

No you don't even when on panel evidence says other.

Except when you got owned by on-panel evidence, then you basically said the writer of the comic was wrong and that you were right, despite what was depicted on-panel disproving you. Face it you're a simple Superman fanboy, nothing else.

Badabing
No most of them arent accurate at all. Anyone who thinks Superman destroys him is out of their mind. Yes they are. Hell, I can look a lot of them up just from my own collection.

The problem with Sentry is he just doesn't have feats to back up any hype, speculation and hyperbole. Superman wins 10/10 until Sentry can muster up some impressive on panel feats.

Let's say DC comes up with a character named "Badgerine" that has an insane healing factor, decades of martial arts/fighting experience/training, is immortal and has a skeleton and claws made of an unbreakable metal but has very few feats. Now imagine "Badgerine" just stalemated/lost to Batman. Can he beat Wolverine? I mean he's supposed to be as skilled and powerful as Logan. As with Sentry, "Badgerine" may have the stats but not the showings to back any claims. No or a low amount of feats = no or a low amount of wins. erm

pr1983
Yes they are. Hell, I can look a lot of them up just from my own collection.

The problem with Sentry is he just doesn't have feats to back up any hype, speculation and hyperbole. Superman wins 10/10 until Sentry can muster up some impressive on panel feats.

Let's say DC comes up with a character named "Badgerine" that has an insane healing factor, decades of martial arts/fighting experience/training, is immortal and has a skeleton and claws made of an unbreakable metal but has very few feats. Now imagine "Badgerine" just stalemated/lost to Batman. Can he beat Wolverine? I mean he's supposed to be as skilled and powerful as Logan. As with Sentry, "Badgerine" may have the stats but not the showings to back any claims. No or a low amount of feats = no or a low amount of wins. erm

aye... QFT.

B.A
Except when you got owned by on-panel evidence, then you basically said the writer of the comic was wrong and that you were right, despite what was depicted on-panel disproving you. Face it you're a simple Superman fanboy, nothing else. Actually you are wrong about what happened on panel. Nothing new there for you.

Badabing
Sentry for the win.

Stalemating Galactus, punked Terrax, had a planetary busting battle with Genis, it was stated that he can use all of the free energy throughout the universe. Stating he can and showing he can are two entirely different things. On panel feats>>>>>>>>>>>hyperbole. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Come on people, this is KMC 101 stuff you're all forgetting. duriroll

For every feat Sentry has, Superman has bettered it many times over.

Mr. Slippyfist
WWH beats Superman... so Sentry should as well... shifty

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>