best boss battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
what rates as your best boss battles from any games you have played?

Morridini
Very unsure of this one. Possible one of the harder Metroid Prime bosses.

shin_gear
The Alma battle in Ninja Gaiden was one of the hardest boss battles ever, in the beginning. Now people can beat her easily.

The Xemnas fight in Final Mix was hard as hell. Terra in Final Mix 2 is probably even harder.

Blax_Hydralisk
Beating the Master and Crazy hands at the same time.

Big Sexy
Favorites

Megaman 2-battling the Wily robot at the end. Pure Nostalgia
Metroid- Motherbrain battle
Castlevania 3- ther were like three Dracula transformations
Viewtiful Joe 1-Captain Blue was hard as ****
resident Evil 3- Nemesis was a pain in the ass
Devil May Cry 1- the three battles with mundus was awesome

Maestro
devil may cry 1- The 3 battles with Nightmare were quite hard to say the least

shadow of the colossus-last battle was quality

MadMel
GOWII zeus
GOWI hydra
master/crazy hand

lordboo
any god of war bosses.
metal gear solid "the end" sniper battle

Burning thought
God of war bosses for sure i would say

Big Sexy
Originally posted by lordboo
any god of war bosses.
metal gear solid "the end" sniper battle The end chase with Liquid was great. Sniperwolf was a problem at firse because of the whole shaking that snake would do.

ESB -1138
The Meta Ridley boss at the beginning of Metroid Prime 3 was awesome and Omega Ridley.

BioLizard from Sonic Adventure 2 was fun. So was the last boss in Sonic Rush Adventure before you became Super Sonic and Burning Blaze. The first time I battled Giga Bowser was fun because I didn't expect that to happen.

lordboo
Originally posted by Big Sexy
The end chase with Liquid was great. Sniperwolf was a problem at firse because of the whole shaking that snake would do.
metal gear solid 3 sniper battle in jungle was great imo,also the Psycho Mantis battle from mgs1.

Remindme
My favourites as in, were fun would be:

-Diamond Weapon - FFVII
-Xemnas - KHII
-Elite 4 - Pokemon Blue (Years ago, but those were awesome fights ^-^)
-Volvagia - Zelda OoT
-Lu Bu - Dynasty Warriors 3
-Baron Dante - Croc

Superboy Prime
Ninja Gaiden. Metal Gear Solid. Zelda.

shin_gear
The boss battles in Ninja Gaiden was a b*tch.

Menetnashté
I liked all the end fights of MGS2. Especially the last one, wish it would've lasted longer.

Dr. Doom in Ultimate alliance was fun as hell, just because you were like a god.

The T-Rex in King Kong. The first ones were fun afterwards it got stupid

chickenlover98
tartarus on legendary halo 3 he was a ****in ***** man. also that girl the clone from DOA4. she was the hardest fighting game boss EVAR

shin_gear
DOA fights tend to last very shortly, at least in DOA3 and 2 Ultimate. The damage dealt by blows are so high and take much away from health bars. You can increase the health percentage I think in 3 but I'm not sure about 4.

When damage deal is so great it's really easy to either lose or win against the opponents since the fights tend to end very quickly, but yeah, Alpha-152 is a b*tch lol.

ESB -1138
Sephiroth from FF7 and Zeromus from FF4.

Violent2Dope
The End from MGS3
The Boss from MGS3
Ganon(final fight) in TP
Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament(HARDEST. FIGHT. EVER)
Many GoW bosses of course.

ESB -1138
I've been playing Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire and so far every boss there deserves to be called one of the greatest boss battles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.