Thor vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
not rune king

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
not rune king

thor ftw

llagrok
Is this current Thor with less CIS?

rico777
Thor should win this.

quanchi112
thor

gogogadgetgo
thor

Kurash
Originally posted by llagrok
Is this current Thor with less CIS?

yes non-moronic mode thor

Skeets
Thor by default.

Bouboumaster
Thor

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Thor by default.

Indubitably.

llagrok
Originally posted by batdude123
Indubitably.

Love indubitably

quanchi112
thor wins this all day. poor mm.

CaptainStoic
Thor

Bouboumaster
Hammer Time! Thor winz!

tkitna
Um, cant MM mind control him?

Soljer
Originally posted by tkitna

He could try. smile.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by tkitna

Of all the ways that MM can win, that's the least likely. Thor is amazingly resistant to telepathy. There's not really a reason for it, but it's been shown enough that telepathy isn't a sure-fire solution.

Not to mention he used his hammer to reflect a TP bolt from Phoenix once. durthor

Validus
Psionic Bolt =/= Telepathy

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Of all the ways that MM can win. *wonders how many ways MM can win* confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
*wonders how many ways MM can win* confused

Negative four.

With a plus or minus two range of error.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Negative four.

With a plus or minus two range of error. Pretty much what I was thinking, except I wouldn't have given J'onn that much of a chance. eatermm

TricksterPriest
I expect MM to show up and give his two cents. stick out tongue

tkitna
Thor is amazingly resistant to telepathy.

How recently has this been? Seriously, I dont know. I didnt see the issue with Phoenix, but deflecting a TP bolt isnt really the same thing as being resistant to TP.

I'll bring up the Moondragon scenerio again in the Avengers when she pretty much made Thor her slave. This was probably 20 years ago though and I dont know if Thor had some type of powerup as to where he's been giving powerful telepaths a hard time or not.

batdude123
Seriously, because Thor absorbed a psi-bolt, it's impossible for J'onn to win via telepathy?

Lawlz.

Badabing
Thor has been telepathically controlled before. I'll still give Thor the majority though.

Martian_mind
I'd give MM a good chance of mindraping Thor.

Hell,I'd like to know how people intend for thor to catch an invis/intangible MM.

Not to mention Jonn could cheapshot him with what will soon be considered godlike eyebeams shifty

D-Block
Thor

supremthor
Thor 6/10 the reason is if you think about all the things MM can do and he gave it his all he would most def be on thors level. like if MM really wanted to thor wouldnt be able to touch him

quanchi112
thor 8 out of 10. thats the most generous i am going to be with mm. he was born to lose in dc if u ask me.

tazz
Thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by tazz
Thor definitely.

quanchi112
Of all the ways that MM can win, that's the least likely. Thor is amazingly resistant to telepathy. There's not really a reason for it, but it's been shown enough that telepathy isn't a sure-fire solution.

Not to mention he used his hammer to reflect a TP bolt from Phoenix once. durthor right you are.

Harry Fingerman
Thor is amazingly easy to control via tp...

Thor wins however, because MM blows anus.

batdude123
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Thor is amazingly easy to control via tp...

Thor wins however, because MM blows anus.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.