Sora, Sion & Tidus VS Cloud, Squall and Zidane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Team One
Sora
Sion Barzahd
Tidus

Team Two
Cloud Strife
Squall Leonhart
Zidane Tribal

A Fight just for skill, not for kill.
(That Rhythmed!!)

The arena is the Olympus Colosseum.

shin_gear
Sion from KOTOR?

ThoraxeRMG
Hell no, Sion Barzahd from The Bouncer.

Violent2Dope
Lol, I was about to say, Sion from KOTOR cannot die. I think team two wins, but I don't know who Sion is.

ESB -1138
I say team 2.

Superboy Prime
Team 2.

Squall, Cloud & Zidane can each tackle Tidus and beat his ass without any trouble. All Tidus has is atlethic ability. Cloud, Squall & Zidane posess this ability as well as training(Cloud & Squall) and experience. Plus Zidane's probably a beast if he was to unlock his potential.

Squall, Cloud & Zidane can handle Sion IMHO.

Squall, Cloud & Zidane gangbang Sora.

shin_gear
Sora can solo Cloud, Squall, Tifa and Yuffie at the same time, and those specific KH incarnations proved themselves to be about equal to the FF incarnations, and I'm not even talking about Sora's time spells or Drives.

Remindme
Team 2, not even close, only good guy team 1 has is Sora.

Should swap Sion for Riku, then you got yourself something interesting

Superboy Prime
*Yawn*@Gear

So you're saying Sora solos this match for the win.

Why am I not surprised?

Remindme
Nah Cloud, Squall at least i know are much stronger in their games than in KH

shin_gear
No I'm not saying that. I'm saying it's possible, just as you know...Sora's capability of beating opponents far surpassing these characters' powers, but that's because of his weapon which is actually the most powerful in the game, but in a way it is part of him. He could also summon and dismiss it. Also, Stopga.

By the way I don't see the reason Square would make Cloud and Squall have the same attributes yet make one set of incarnations physically weaker.

Anyway, to each their own.

Remindme
Well i mean, in KH they only have the weapons, and their physical power, In their games thay got all kinda of nice materia and stuff ^-^

shin_gear
I know. I'm just saying either set being naturally stronger or weaker than the other is false.

Csdabest
Squall or Cloud would solo both Sion and Tidus with ease. Sora the only factor and not much of a factor at that. Squall fully maxed and GF loaded would decimate any character from any final Fantasy universe.Im sorry. Thats pretty much gameplay proven fact. Dont beleive me. Play through FF8 max him out then load him with all the GF and put the best combination of magic into each attribute. He like one hit kills bosses.

shin_gear
Hey buddy, Tidus can one shot the Final Aeon and deals over 99,000 damage points per hit unlike that pathetic Squall. This is why gameplay-only versions of Final Fantasy characters suck teh ass. 313

Csdabest
I have never gotten 99,000 and Tidus is fully upgraded....i have never even see game footage with Tidus dealing that much but ill search for it

shin_gear
Don't. My point was it's irrelevant to what the match would actually turn out in a what-if fight scene.

And your Tidus isn't fully upgraded unless you have his legendary weapon, the Caladbolg, with Break Damage Limit equipped on it, but like I said, it's a moot point. XD

Csdabest
I know. I just was interested. Makes me want to go back and play abit...But i still like squall dishing out 57k damage per hit during a 20 hit lionheart...But i still got my money on team 2

Violent2Dope
My Squall does over 100,000 damage with lionhart...Anyway, for the most part the KH incarnations are weaker than the originals, same with the disney characters.

MadMel
i dunno, ive never seen mickey kick arse like this before laughing out loud

shin_gear
Some people see the thought of believing secondary incarnations of characters in the Kingdom Hearts series are weaker than the original ones as comforting.

SaTsuJiN
Sion is dragging team 1 down badly... he looks cool.. but he suuuuuucks~~ (which is really a damn shame)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.