X-Men vs. New X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magnuslives
Battle field is Genosha. each team has 1 day prep (if they actually need it).
X-Men: Rogue, Cable, Cannonball, Iceman, Mystique, Lady Mastermind and Omega Sentinal.

New X-Men: Hellion, Surge, X-23, Rockslide, Anole, Pixie, Prodigy, Elixir, Dust and Gentle.

No kills just KO's.

Let the battle commence!

magnuslives
Dude, ignoring a thread puts a real dampener on things............

ExodusCloak
X-Men, Iceman can take out most of them by himself. Rockslide might be a problem since he's a psychic entity and doesn't need his body or any of his physiology to exist. However you have Cable(Who is definitely alive and last time we saw him he had traces of his telepathy left...IRRC) and Lady Mastermind...who will definitely be able to incapacitate Santo with her Illusions.

X-Men take this.

llagrok
No kills huh? :/

guy222
Originally posted by magnuslives
Battle field is Genosha. each team has 1 day prep (if they actually need it).
X-Men: Rogue, Cable, Cannonball, Iceman, Mystique, Lady Mastermind and Omega Sentinal.

New X-Men: Hellion, Surge, X-23, Rockslide, Anole, Pixie, Prodigy, Elixir, Dust and Gentle.

No kills just KO's.

Let the battle commence!

x men

magnuslives
ok, who would win if kills were allowed? happy now?
dontgetit

llagrok
New x-men.

They just need to take out Lady Mastermind and let Anole take care of the rest.

magnuslives
Anole? hey, does anyone have pics of him using his abilities?

llagrok
Her smile

She makes things dissolve, by touching them.

pr1983
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
X-Men, Iceman can take out most of them by himself. Rockslide might be a problem since he's a psychic entity and doesn't need his body or any of his physiology to exist. However you have Cable(Who is definitely alive and last time we saw him he had traces of his telepathy left...IRRC) and Lady Mastermind...who will definitely be able to incapacitate Santo with her Illusions.

X-Men take this.

Didn't carey say cable was dead in a recent interview, one that YOU linked me to? stick out tongue

but yeah, i agree... x-men ftw...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by pr1983
Didn't carey say cable was dead in a recent interview, one that YOU linked me to? stick out tongue

but yeah, i agree... x-men ftw...

He did? I thought Quesada already let it slip that Cable is returning with his own series X-Force. And that Gambit is playing possum.

Originally posted by llagrok

Her smile

She makes things dissolve, by touching them.

Loa stick out tongue Anole's a frog.

llagrok
He did? I thought Quesada already let it slip that Cable is returning with his own series X-Force. And that Gambit is playing possum.

Loa stick out tongue Anole's a frog.

I read Loa for some reason xD

DestinyGuy678
new x-men in my opinion, even if the dont win theyd put up a really good fight

pr1983

hmm... probably read it wrong...

you assume i care about gambit... stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by pr1983

you assume i care about gambit... stick out tongue

True stick out tongue

To be fair I don't either, hell I care more about Box Face here then I do about Gambit.

http://images.comicbookresources.com/previews/marvelcomics/messiahcomplex/5.jpg

pr1983
True stick out tongue

To be fair I don't either, hell I care more about Box Face here then I do about Gambit.

http://images.comicbookresources.com/previews/marvelcomics/messiahcomplex/5.jpg

btw, read 491? ororo needs a costume that fits her...

box face... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.