Street Leveler Army vs. ... gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
The STREET LEVELER ARMY...

They have almost no power, but between them they have KO'd Thor and the Hulk, taken down Superman, White Martians, and heralds of Galactus, and outsmarted Elders of the Universe and New Gods...

...their repertoire of deadly moves includes the BAT-KICK, the COSMIC ARMBAR, and the HULKBUSTER PUNCH...

Batman, Black Panther, Captain America (leaders)
+
Wolverine, Bullseye, Hawkeye, Mantis (pre-Celestial Madonna), Green Arrow, Arsenal, Black Canary (no scream), Black Cat (no luck powers), Shang-Chi, Shiva, Karnak, Iron Fist, Hellcat, Nightwing, Daredevil, Richard Dragon, Moon-Knight, Punisher, Black Widow, Bronze Tiger, Falcon, Zaran, Echo, Taskmaster, Elektra, Kingpin, Crossbones, Batgirl, Union Jack, Winter Soldier

...together they are the STREET LEVELER ARMY.

Which can they win? Or how far can they get?

The small-print: Standard equipment for all characters. Enemies get no prep. SLA have full intel on all enemies and prep as specified. BFR/immobilization is valid win. Each fight takes place separately with SLA fully restored...

1) SHIELD Helicarrier full of hostile armed LMD's (no prep)
2) SHIELD Helicarrier full of vampires (no prep)
3) Hulk Killer Humanoid - fight in industrial area (no prep)
4) Iron Man (classic red & gold), Aquaman, Mr. Fantastic, Sub-Mariner, Hawkman, Deathstroke, Blob, Cyclops (classic) - fight in New York (no prep)
5) The Marvel Zombies - fight in New York (no prep, no cosmic powers, no PIS/CIS)
6) Batman 1M, Karate Kid, Gamora (no Godslayer), Temugin
7) Wonder Woman, Thor, Hulk (dumb), Hercules (classic), Thing (no prep, no speedblitz)
8) Doomsday (SLA get 24 hours prep) - fight in New York

NiņoAraņa
hell of alot of people...at FIRST glace i'll say they stop at 5

ExodusCloak
Couldn't Aquaman mind-rape most if not all of them at 4?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Couldn't Aquaman mind-rape most if not all of them at 4? that's ALOT of people to concentrate on...

though i guess it's plausible?

ExodusCloak

NiņoAraņa
33 people though. I've seen the X-telepaths deal with way more then 33, ranging from 100's to 1000's to 1,000,000's to 1,000,000,000's without aid or tech.

I was under the impression that Aquaman was a very High Order telepath erm right right. what are some feats for aquaman concentrating on humans mostly?

and i dare say that Wolvie fakes bieng mindraped and runs in and guts him. shifty

ExodusCloak

basilisk
To be honest I didn't really think through AM's TP stuff, I was just thinking of him going into the fight as a damn tough and skilled but not invulnerable fighter. Oh well.

But it is a lot of people and it might help against AM. Plus I don't know if he could mindrape the likes of Mantis, Batman, Wolverine, Daredevil and some others while being attacked from all sides (he may not be able to do it to some of them, like Mantis, at all)... a lot of them are known for intense willpower/focused minds/supreme concentration/resistance to mental domination.

Let's say for the purposes of this fight he can't just mindrape all of them without leaving himself wide open to something nasty.

NiņoAraņa
yeah. as i see it, either 4 or 5 stops them. i doubt they'll get through the marvel zombies. hell, even the base 5 of them.

Laminator_X
They crush 1-3, beat 4 with great difficulty, and go down hard at 5; assuming we're talking about a city full of Marvel Zombies on a rampage.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Laminator_X
They crush 1-3, beat 4 with great difficulty, and go down hard at 5; assuming we're talking about a city full of Marvel Zombies on a rampage. even the base 6 marvel zombies would get them, by simply turning their numbers against them.

Base 6 bieng: Antman, Hulk, Spider-man, wolverine, luke cage, and iron man.

basilisk

basilisk
..and to make it fairer, this is just the base non-cosmic zombies not a city full of them...

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by basilisk
Panther was surviving various zombie attacks OK in his mag. Sure he had the FF backing him up but some of those zombies were the cosmics and they aren't here.

Remember these are non-PIS/CIS earth-616 streetlevelers and not those incompetent earth-2149 morons, while the zombies are infected incompetent earth-2149 morons.

Maybe the SLA could run interference while Hawkeye, GA, Bullseye, Arsenal, Punisher, and Taskmaster take out their brains with some long range attacks. well, i'm sure since there is no prep, having the majority of numbers and all that, the zombies are gonna def gonna infect one or two and it'll spread from there...

and taking out thier brains doesn't do anything "see captain america zombie, and wasp zombie, or black widow ... whichever lived as a head"

and ALSO, you have the hulk as a zombie, so you know he's gonna tear through those street lvlers erm

basilisk

ExodusCloak
I still can't see them getting past 4. I don't think they would get past that team of heroes even if you banned AM's TP. Especially with no prep...and especially because most of the Street Levelers in the Army are cannon fodder. Thunderclap from Namor and Aquaman should deal with all the human durability street levelers IMO.

NiņoAraņa
Yes no prep, but remember they have full intel on all enemies so they know what they have to try to avoid...

Cap had some of his brain left. The Marvel Handbook says to destroy the head completely, or at least separate the entire brain from it, to kill them.

It'll be tough, I agree. But a lot of these guys should have the ability to avoid him for a while. Plus the zombies seem to have reduced actual durability - they are falling apart (UFF Thing one-shot KO'd a charging zombie Hulk and broke his jaw off - let's see him do that to a non-zombie Hulk) and no healing factor to repair the damage. I could see decapitation being a possibility along with the range attacks. Imagine a couple of explosive arrows in the zombies' heads...

And at the start of the fight BP orders Bullseye & Punisher to immediately headshot anyone who is gets bit - which they are happy to do! (fatalities are back the next round).

So on to round 6... maybe???? oh, i consider intel prep actually.

hold on, i can get you a scan of a zombie talking, just bieng a head. handbooks=crap.

meh, MAYBE 6. i'll give them a 5.1/10 due to numbers.

Symmetric Chaos
Stop at 4 or 5

Also, with the group you have HKH would be easier to take down than a room full of vampires.

basilisk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stop at 4 or 5

Also, with the group you have HKH would be easier to take down than a room full of vampires.

I think you're right... he probably should have been at the bottom.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stop at 4 or 5

BUT TEH HULK KILLAR HOOMANOID IS TEH BETTERESTEST!

NiņoAraņa
and it seems at least hulk has a bit of regen.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/CrazySickoNicePerson/th_hulkregen.jpg

and here's Janet talking freshly beheaded....
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/CrazySickoNicePerson/th_janethead.jpg

so far, nothing but complete annihilation of the body can take down these zombies.

and edit: the base zombies are the ones i posted before, and captain america.

basilisk

NiņoAraņa
I think it was Wasp in the first series after UFF. But immobilization counts in the rules above as a win...

Edit - just saw the scan...

As for no prep/full intel I just meant they didn't have any time to actually prepare anything, but as soon as the battle opens they know everything and can plan from there. i'm sure a well placed zombie head throw from one of the other zombies can infect and spread!

i have faith in the zombies. smile

basilisk

NiņoAraņa

basilisk

NiņoAraņa
That's too bad. The plan for the final round against Doomsday with 24 hours prep was:

Taskmaster, Batgirl, and Echo all duplicate-learn the Bat-Kick, the Cosmic Armbar, and the Hulkbuster Punch...

Most of the cannon-fodder SLA charge in and get beaten down, lulling DD into a false sense of security....

But BP uses the distraction to apply the Cosmic Armbar from behind! (DD is humanoid so it works despite his strength)...

Cap shouts "Let's finish this." While DD is held, Taskmaster and Captain America unleash a rain of Cap Hulkbuster punches to his gut while Batman, Batgirl, and Echo unleash multiple repeated Batkicks to his head, until finally DD's mind shuts down... laughing too bad they don't get that far...

DD should be lower down laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
namor stops them

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
namor stops them confused

like, by himself?

MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Cyclops just turn on his "wide beam" and knock out half the team or more, like his feat with the blowing away part of the forest?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Cyclops just turn on his "wide beam" and knock out half the team or more, like his feat with the blowing away part of the forest? yeah, there's a very good chance they stop at 4.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Couldn't Cyclops just turn on his "wide beam" and knock out half the team or more, like his feat with the blowing away part of the forest? I assume that by Cyclops (Classic), he meant a Cyclops who can't do that.

Alfheim
I honestly don't know, KMC has just given me the impression that he's a High Order telepath. I've seen a scan where he gave Supes hell with his TP, and I've seen a scan where his Water Hand amplifies his telepathy so he can probe deeper into humans. But I can't recall any crowd control/ranged feats....

I honestly don't know. I'm not sure if Lucid is around at the moment 'cause he'd be the first person I'd ask Aquaman related questions to.

Im quite sure that Bp is highly resistant to TP. I think ive seen scans of him resisting Dr Strange.

I dont think they stop at 4 because they have prep. I think Wolverine and BP could at least resist Aquamans TP and go for him while the other deal with the rest.

basilisk
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
I assume that by Cyclops (Classic), he meant a Cyclops who can't do that.

Exactly right. This is that old school Cyclops who just shot regular beams around.

Lucid Lui

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Ask and ye shall receive. wink

He was messing with the Detroit era League. He's messed with Steel's emotions, read his mind and spoken directly into it. Attacked Vixen with a psi-blast. He's probed Dr. Polaris mind. He's affected various aliens because of their marine ancestory, so he coul potentially attack humans the same way. The White Martian incident, also took control of an unconscious Superman's body.

He likely wouldn't attempt using his TP to beat the street levelers anyway. Not his style, especially when he's fighting in a large team. right right, thanks!

so there IS a chance they pass 4 if AM doesn't use his TP...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.