Galactus, Silver Surfer and Superman v.s. Sentry, WWH, and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

NiņoAraņa
why do i have this feeling it'll turn into

Sentry=Galactus
WWH beat SS
SM beats DS

then it's 2 v 1 and team 2 wins?

no expression

Grinning Goku
WWH has no business beating anyone on Team A. So his presence is irrelevant.

NiņoAraņa
yeah, i'd give it to team 1 just because this would really turn into a Galactus v. DS thread....

Utrigita
Team One

Soljer
Galactus sol....

Well, shit, come to think of it, Superman solos.

Symmetric Chaos
Huc solos durhulk

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Huc solos durhulk

Please - the only one the Hulk has a chance of beating here is the Sentry.

And that just goes to show you how lowly the Hulk is ranked.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Please - the only one the Hulk has a chance of beating here is the Sentry.

And that just goes to show you how lowly the Hulk is ranked.

Who said anything about Hulk? confused

Grifter07
Hulk loses to everyone here.

guy222
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Galactus FTW

D-Block
Sentry could fight both Silver Surfer or Superman ( not at the same time IMO) but either of those two could take out Hulk and Galactus could take out DS so Sentry would get triple team eventually if they match up DS vs Galactus. But it also depends on what condition Galactus is in if he is going up against DS. Either way Team 1 wins Hulks the weak link.

Sirius77
Superman or Galaactus solos.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Huc solos durhulk

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/c7b0e089.jpg

Bouboumaster
Galactus or Darkseid solo.

Galactus clear the filed, even his own team.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Citizen V
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/c7b0e089.jpg

Umm . . . ummm . . .

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Posters/1168098537206.jpg

Kurash
guys this is as even as it gets, dont you remember when sentry stalemated galactus!!!

EkinEku
DS would probably have sentry and hulk work to waste a lot of galactus' energy, eventually SS or big blue would K.O. hulk. sentry and DS would peace out supes, sentry and SS would stalemate eachother, this would allow Surfer to get K.O.ed by the O.E. then it would wind up being DS vs. galactus, DS would take out galactus by attrition

quanchi112
team galactus crushes team 2.

lando005
galactus solos or just steps on the which ever comes first

quanchi112
Originally posted by lando005
galactus solos or just steps on the which ever comes first galactus solos team 2. this is spite. superman can beat darkseid on his own.

Kurash
Originally posted by quanchi112
galactus solos team 2. this is spite. superman can beat darkseid on his own.

in a comic book yes, on KMC no

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
in a comic book yes, on KMC no we debate comic book characters. lol at supes having no chance on kmc.

Kurash
we debate comic book characters. lol at supes having no chance on kmc.

................................................................................

quanchi112
................................................................................ no expression

Kurash
no expression

no expression

Harry Fingerman
Isn't Darkseid higher than Galactus in power according to a certain someone...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Isn't Darkseid higher than Galactus in power according to a certain someone... not even nver would say that.

maybe he did at one point before i got here but not anymore.

quanchi112
no expression no expression

Harry Fingerman
not even nver would say that.

maybe he did at one point before i got here but not anymore. Go ask him. He probably still thinks it.

Plus, are you implying that nvr stopped because you got here? laughing

Boy, I crack myself up.

quanchi112
Go ask him. He probably still thinks it.

Plus, are you implying that nvr stopped because you got here? laughing

Boy, I crack myself up. well i make an impact. sorry but consider me smith in the matrix. i have invaded all. while consider urself just an agent of the system. see the diff.

and even nver wouldnt fall for this one. galactus>>>darkseid.

Harry Fingerman
well i make an impact. sorry but consider me smith in the matrix. i have invaded all. while consider urself just an agent of the system. see the diff.

and even nver wouldnt fall for this one. galactus>>>darkseid. Ya... no expression

Anyway, I know he's said it after I made you, to bless us with your/my godlyness.

Anyway, I don't see you asking.

quanchi112
Ya... no expression

Anyway, I know he's said it after I made you, to bless us with your/my godlyness.

Anyway, I don't see you asking. well bran the true bran. meet the true quanchi. the one the only.

Bad Ash231
Powers don't work on Hulk. TP doesn't work. Optic Blast doesn't work. So what are team 1 supposed to do to effectively take down WWH?

Badabing
Team 1 ftw.

SnazzySmurph
well i make an impact. sorry but consider me smith in the matrix. i have invaded all. while consider urself just an agent of the system. see the diff.

and even nver wouldnt fall for this one. galactus>>>darkseid. Consider yourself like that guy that puts the little red thing in the olives.

Consider us like the rest of society... the ratio of existance to caring is pretty mutual.

tazz
Galactus would stomp Team 1. Sentry stalemating Galactus is a bit fishy. But still Team 1 has SS and Supes. Each one is capable of defeating Hulk and Darkseid.

Priest

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Powers don't work on Hulk. TP doesn't work. Optic Blast doesn't work. So what are team 1 supposed to do to effectively take down WWH?

Strip him off his radiation and Xaviars Telepathy didn't work Galactus telepathy is vastly more powerful

miraclethree
KMC Darkseid beats all of them any time.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by miraclethree
Darkseid beats all of them any time.

Fanboy.

miraclethree
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Fanboy.

Comics Darkseid would not beat Superman, while kmc Darkseid would rape anyone in the list easy.

tazz
Comics Darkseid would not beat Superman, while kmc Darkseid would rape anyone in the list easy.
i'm a newbie here but is the Darkseid u're referring to the comic darkseid(who would get absolutely pwned by Galactus,would put up a great fight with supes and sentry..i don't know what 2 say about sentry) or some other darkseid that you have made up.
i mean how is the kmc darkseid different from the comic version ???????

Soljer

Hmmm....

That is an eXceptionally meaty reply....

Bad Ash231
Post-Crisis Darkseid would not beat Superman

That's because writers only have him go h2h with Superman, and not use any of his powers besides the OE...

Old school/Jack Kirby's Darkseid would whoop his ass easily.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/darkseidtakecaresupes.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/darkseidtakecaresupes2.png

Darkseid would rape anyone in the list easy.

Silver Surfer? Sure.

Galactus? No.

tkitna
Darkseid BFR's Surfer and Supes and he and Sentry take down Galactus. Hulk wonders why he's even on the list, and Team 2 wins.

rico777
Superman will not solo.. But Galactus will. Hulk is useless here.

Team 1 wins.

rico777
Originally posted by tkitna
Darkseid BFR's Surfer and Supes and he and Sentry take down Galactus. Hulk wonders why he's even on the list, and Team 2 wins.

You still believe that Sentry can take down Galactus?

tkitna
Originally posted by rico777
You still believe that Sentry can take down Galactus?

Everybody knows by now that Sentry never loses.

Utrigita
Originally posted by tkitna
Everybody knows by now that Sentry never loses.

bangin

Bouboumaster
Galactus against everyone else wouldn't even be fair. Galactus solo.

strengthkills
Team 1 cause KMC Surfer and KMC Superman are > Eternity,Living Tribunal,Death,Infinity and Beyond,Dave Chapelle,Baby Jesus,Allah,Llagrok,Llagrok's logic in his own mind,Jeph Loeb,George Bush's Stupidity,My Love for the Hulk according to Llagrok...did I miss anything?
(I know I am setting myself up to)

quanchi112
sentry stalemated galactus. he didnt beat him. galactus solos team 2.

celestialdemon
Galactus would crush team 2 by himself while SS and Supes argued about who is stronger between the two of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Galactus would crush team 2 by himself while SS and Supes argued about who is stronger between the two of them. afterwards galactus tells them both that surfer is clearly more powerful. superman agrees. yes

tazz
afterwards galactus tells them both that surfer is clearly more powerful. superman agrees. yes
so true yes thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by tazz
so true yes thumb up wink

superman may run dc but in marvel hed be under the silver surfer.

smile

EkinEku
Now that's the darkseid i remember

quanchi112
Originally posted by EkinEku
Now that's the darkseid i remember darkseid has become supermans ***** in the last 5 or so years. how the mighty have fallen.

EkinEku
yeah but that's just to make him look good for the films, but even when he loses minus that ep where he got smashed when supes was saving henry irons he looked pretty good, never really got dominated. some of the ownage on here ppl exagerrate

armedforbattle
Necrobump.
Sentry solos.

Tornatic
Smh FP Galactus could solo this entire field.

-Pr-
Closing, spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.