The Magics v.s. The Techs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
The Magics
--------------
1. Dante(no super sparda form)
2.Seig Warheit(No Thanatos Legion)
3.Samanosuke Akechi(No Onimusha form)
4.Ryu Hayabusa(With Kitetsu and all ninpo)

v.s.

The Techs
--------------
1.Master Chief
2.Gideon Wyeth
3.Samus Aran
4. Jack Thompson

All bouts are 1-on-1

which team wins?

Burning thought
i would say the magicks, you did not restrict time, so Dante could QS his way to victory, Sieg has a great many legions under his control some for defence, some offence so his variety would give him advantages, however ime not sure who the Samonouke guy is on the magic team or number 2 and 4 of the tech team, so i cant make a sound decision

Sol Valentine
All time manipulation and Soul stealing are restricted.

Forgot about that.

Samanosuke respet thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t465238.html

Gidoen Wyeth respect thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t464369.html

I'm gonna look up Jack for you.

Burning thought
ty mummy

Sol Valentine
On-topic please.

Burning thought
that is on-topic, i was saying thank you laughing out loud

i still think Dante can win, hes a fast little man, and few of the tech team would beat him down, althouh master chief and samus could come close

Sol Valentine
It's not just Dante, MC, and Samus.

It'll be pretty close, the Techs will be using some heavy artillery and using the environment to thier advantage, let alone using tactics to figure out how to counter them.

Then again, the Magics possess powerful demonic powers and can summon things on thier will to pick the enemy from a distance, and use speed to their advantage.

I think it'll go:

Dante>Master Chief
Gideon>Sieg
Samus Aran>Samanosuke
Hayabusa>Jack Thompson

then:

Dante>Gideon
Hayabusa>Gideon.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
The Magics
--------------
1. Dante(no super sparda form)
2.Seig Warheit(No Thanatos Legion)
3.Samanosuke Akechi(No Onimusha form)
4.Ryu Hayabusa(With Kitetsu and all ninpo)

v.s.

The Techs
--------------
1.Master Chief
2.Gideon Wyeth
3.Samus Aran
4. Jack Thompson

All bouts are 1-on-1

which team wins? On the magics, you include Ryu, but not Ganon? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Sol Valentine
Then that'll be spite of Igniz.

And I'm making another team thread that'll include Ganon.

But which team you think would win?

Violent2Dope
Team 1 most likely me thinks.

Sol Valentine
All-out brawl yes, but 1-on-1 is closer to the techs.

Csdabest
Ryu Art of Inazuma will most like short our Cheifs and samus. And you basicly handicaped Ryu giving him Kietsu and stating no soul stealing. Since the Keitsu is a downgraded True Dragon blade making up for it via Soul Stealing. Im not sure about the other two of the techs. I dont have attiqute information about them

Csdabest
After looking at Gideon repsect thread. Interesting tech but his speed would get dwaf back the magic. All the auto lock in the world wouldnt stop Ryu and dante speed from nurfing him from this fight

shin_gear
Magics FTW.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Csdabest
After looking at Gideon repsect thread. Interesting tech but his speed would get dwaf back the magic. All the auto lock in the world wouldnt stop Ryu and dante speed from nurfing him from this fight

But he's accurate as hell, he's most likely to land many good hits on him.

Csdabest
Yeah but depends if he can get to him before he can get good accurate shots. And Ryu has been shown to dodge bullets froma gun on the a copter along with missles

Sol Valentine
But those were normal bullets.

Gideon has area-affecting bullets, plasma rifles, and his Telekenesis.

Csdabest
I never really saw any indication that those shells were faster. If anything slower since i can basicly see em longer than the ones in the video. And bullets from a gatling gun on copter are way faster than bullets from a pistol or even a assult rifle. It needs to excert even more speed to get the impact pressure. but who knows. ryu has been shown to dodge bullets with ease.

Sol Valentine
True.

Hold up, Gideon is supposed to fight Seig!

Hayabusa v.s. Jack Thompson.

Jacks skills are on a smaller level than Gideons, so, Ryu wins via speedblitz.

I think it'll go:

Dante>Master Chief
Gideon>Sieg
Samus Aran>Samanosuke
Hayabusa>Jack Thompson

then:

Dante>Gideon
Hayabusa>Gideon.

But I'm still shaky on Samus v.s. Samanosuke.

Charlotte DeBel
Team one FTW.
Even without Sparda form&Qucksilver Dante has more than enough to PWN Master Chief or Samus.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Team one FTW.
Even without Sparda form&Qucksilver Dante has more than enough to PWN Master Chief or Samus. Pretty much.

Sol Valentine
What about Gideon and Jack?

They're more than enough to give Dante trouble, even 1-on-1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.