Superman Brigade: Can the Aegis defeat a Celestial?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Point blank.

The power we've seen the thing wield....is it enough to destroy an eternal dream?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by UniOmni
Point blank.

The power we've seen the thing wield....is it enough to destroy an eternal dream?

In a nutshell, hell yes.

Avlon
How did Thor and IW fair against a celestial?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Avlon
How did Thor and IW fair against a celestial?

you and I both know that Thor doing the damage he did was PIS.

And wasn't the only reason Sue was able to kill Exitar because her power comes from Hyperspace?

Harry Fingerman
How did Thor and IW fair against a celestial? Thor was barely acknowledged, while he managed to make two holes in Exitar, and IW has a special power, that is the weakness to Celestials.

Avlon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
you and I both know that Thor doing the damage he did was PIS.

And wasn't the only reason Sue was able to kill Exitar because her power comes from Hyperspace?

Agreed.

However, Entropy > Hyperspace or magic lightning.

King Kandy
Agreed.

However, Entropy > Hyperspace or magic lightning.
So?

There are plenty of things that are over Kryptonite but can't beat Superman.

Avlon
Originally posted by King Kandy
So?

There are plenty of things that are over Kryptonite but can't beat Superman.

What is more powerful than entropy?

King Kandy
That's not the point.

Avlon
That's not the point.

TricksterPriest
That's not the point.

Yeah, it is. There's only been 3 beings in DC to ever control or resist Entropy.

The Aegis, Extant, and I think Classic Parallax.

King Kandy
Yeah, it is. There's only been 3 beings in DC to ever control or resist Entropy.

The Aegis, Extant, and I think Classic Parallax.
It has no relevancy to my Kryptonite Metaphor though.

Kryptonite isn't as tough as many other substances, but it can defeat Superman wheras the other substances cannot.

Replace "Kryptonite" with "Hyperspace", "Other Substances" with "Entropy" and "Superman" with "Celestials".

TricksterPriest
It has no relevancy to my Kryptonite Metaphor though.

Kryptonite isn't as tough as many other substances, but it can defeat Superman wheras the other substances cannot.

Replace "Kryptonite" with "Hyperspace", "Other Substances" with "Entropy" and "Superman" with "Celestials".

Ummmmm......that doesn't work. Entropy kills everything. confused

King Kandy
It didn't kill Time Trapper.

TricksterPriest
It didn't kill Time Trapper.

That...... is a massive can of worms. Time Trapper is either a controller, a human, the embodiment of Entropy, and other things.

And Extant killed him with an entropy rift. stick out tongue

King Kandy
The point is Entropy does NOT kill everything...

starking
Didn't Takion manipulate entropy?

TricksterPriest
The point is Entropy does NOT kill everything...

3-4 beings, all of whom manipulate or have some connection to Entropy.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by starking
Didn't Takion manipulate entropy?

No. no

King Kandy
What makes you think that Celestials can't do what Time Trapper did?

UniOmni
In a nutshell, hell yes.

What showing of the Aegis made you think it's able to destroy a Celestial?

And if a Celestial is game, can the Aegis vape a Promethian Giant?

TricksterPriest
What showing of the Aegis made you think it's able to destroy a Celestial?

And if a Celestial is game, can the Aegis vape a Promethian Giant?

"Full power of Imperiex" Nuff said/ 131

And I'd assume it wouldn't that much harder.

UniOmni
But did it ever show that kind of power?

Cuz i can easily see this board building up the Aegis the way Superman Prime was built up, even tho all Prime ever did was smile.

It's already begun....

Aegis supposedly was about to solo the Quintessence...

Superman Prime supposedly invaded hell and beat up the devil for Lois's soul.

Forumlore is fast like that.

And no offense, but many on different boards feel that Imperiex couldn't beat a Celestial.

Personally myself, i feel Imperiex SHOULD be more powerful than a Celestial, but then i think about the Celestial who's containing a universe inside herself, and then i think about the Celestial palming the power of a few skyfathers with nonchalance.

Then i think about the Celestial cutting off the skyfathers access to their home dimensions with a thought.

Celestials have been shown to operate on a hella high level.

And then i think about Imperiex's biggest on panel feat, being a big bang while his biggest battle feat is vaping DD.

It's not cut and dry........much less for a suit of armor who never began to show power enough to slag a Celestial, let alone a group of them.

Hyperbole goes too far on this board at times.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Cuz i can easily see this board building up the Aegis the way Superman Prime was built up, even tho all Prime ever did was smile.

It's already begun....

And no offense, but many on different boards feel that Imperiex couldn't beat a Celestial.

Personally myself, i feel Imperiex SHOULD be more powerful than a Celestial, but then i think about the Celestial who's containing a universe inside herself, and then i think about the Celestial palming the power of a few skyfathers with nonchalance.

Then i think about the Celestial cutting off the skyfathers access to their home dimensions with a thought.

And then i think about Imperiex's biggest on panel feat, being a big bang while his biggest battle feat is vaping DD.

It's not cut and dry........much less for a suit of armor who never began to show power enough to slag a Celestial, let alone a group of them.

It does. Thanos barely fixed one universe and all of a sudden he's got the power of GOD. this board is rediculous. Entropy Aegis IF it has the full power of Imperiex will win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It does. Thanos barely fixed one universe and all of a sudden he's got the power of GOD. this board is rediculous. Entropy Aegis IF it has the full power of Imperiex will win. thanos saved all. becuz thanos has uberwillpower. thanos was capable of what the almighty was not.

this board isnt ridiculous.

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos saved all. becuz thanos has uberwillpower. thanos was capable of what the almighty was not.

this board isnt ridiculous.

smile

Now how in the freaking fukola can he be capable of something his creator was not? Good lord. everything he got, he got from his creator.

quanchi112
Now how in the freaking fukola can he be capable of something his creator was not? Good lord. everything he got, he got from his creator. thanos is that damn good. pay ur respects to my sig and to thanos.

thanos saved the damn universe when the almighty himself couldnt do it.

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos is that damn good. pay ur respects to my sig and to thanos.

thanos saved the damn universe when the almighty himself couldnt do it.

smile
Um Kid, Thanos was used by the almighty. of course the almighty did indeed save the universe becuz he set up the events, it was his creation of the heart, and his creation thanos, that did exactly what he wanted done. good lord. Comprehensive reading is a class in grammar school is it not?

quanchi112
Um Kid, Thanos was used by the almighty. of course the almighty did indeed save the universe becuz he set up the events, it was his creation of the heart, and his creation thanos, that did exactly what he wanted done. good lord. Comprehensive reading is a class in grammar school is it not? he wanted thanos to become god. but thanos wasnt duped and had his own choice to make after he became god. he crushed the competition and then saved all becuz only thnaos could do it as the almighty. if he wasnt then the almighty wouldnt have needed thanos at all.

but he did.

stick out tongue

ps u never read the end but have just seen a few scans here and there.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
he wanted thanos to become god. but thanos wasnt duped and had his own choice to make after he became god. he crushed the competition and then saved all becuz only thnaos could do it as the almighty. if he wasnt then the almighty wouldnt have needed thanos at all.

but he did.

stick out tongue

ps u never read the end but have just seen a few scans here and there.

wink
Sigh. Believe what you want. hell Start a thanos religion. I don't argue with you anymore seriously. i've learned to know better.

quanchi112
Sigh. Believe what you want. hell Start a thanos religion. I don't argue with you anymore seriously. i've learned to know better. here we go again. whatever. say what u want. my theory is backed by a comic while urs is backed by ur own logic based on reading a few scans.

anyways there will be no where to run to and nowhere to hide when we have our thanos vs darkseid debate.

one on one.

laughing

TricksterPriest

It's already begun....

I wouldn't give the entire Celestial host a prayer in hell of beating Imperiex Prime. roll eyes (sarcastic) Those other forums are idiots. Celestials have never destroyed a universe. Imperiex has, and recreated it. And incidently, I was wrong. Imperiex is Creation AND Entropy.

quanchi112
I wouldn't give the entire Celestial host a prayer in hell of beating Imperiex Prime. roll eyes (sarcastic) Those other forums are idiots. Celestials have never destroyed a universe. Imperiex has, and recreated it. And incidently, I was wrong. Imperiex is Creation AND Entropy. the 4th celestial host would crush imperiex prime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the 4th celestial host would crush imperiex prime.

What are it's feats?

quanchi112
What are it's feats? they wouldnt be phased by superman thats for sure.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.