Captain America with Adamantium Claws vs. The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Captain America gets a set of (unremovable) gauntlets which sport a set of claws that are pretty much identical to Wolverine's. He trains with them until he is as skilled with them as he is empty handed.

How does this go?

Apolloknight
10/10 cap.

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
10/10 cap.

Sarcasm, or in all seriousness?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
Sarcasm, or in all seriousness?

Sarcasm.

I meant cap 15/10.

My bad.

Rufus T Firefly
Captain America gets a set of (unremovable) gauntlets which sport a set of claws that are pretty much identical to Wolverine's. He trains with them until he is as skilled with them as he is empty handed.

How does this go?

this sounds like something loeb would come with ermm

masterbruce
what the hell is the point of this thread?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by masterbruce
what the hell is the point of this thread?

There is always a point.

Win/lose/draw.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by masterbruce
what the hell is the point of this thread? What's the point of a lot of threads?

Grifter07
The only different from Thing Vs Wolverine and this thread is its one point up for Thing.

So Cap 7/10.

guy222

How does this go?

cap ftw

Soljer
Originally posted by jinzin

How I mean.. I imagine that Captain America with Wolverine's claws ALONE would be enough to get the majority from Thing.

This, being the point.

Caps Conscience
Personally I think Cap would be better with the Claws than even wolverine is........

Battlehammer
and that is why your a capt fanboy and your points are always taken with a massive grain of salt.

that like me saying wolverine would be better with capt shield then capt is............

Tony Stark
Ben with the win FTR.

The only reason that Wolverine can stick around for more than a second with Ben is his HF...Since Cap doesn't have one he's dead.

Ben 11/10

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Battlehammer
and that is why your a capt fanboy and your points are always taken with a massive grain of salt.

that like me saying wolverine would be better with capt shield then capt is............

your Momma!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ben with the win FTR.

The only reason that Wolverine can stick around for more than a second with Ben is his HF...Since Cap doesn't have one he's dead.

Ben 11/10
doubt it. His only chance at the majority is a thunder clap but given his CIS thats not likly to happen

Grifter07
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ben with the win FTR.

Ben 11/10 How likely is he to get a blow on Cap? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Seems like this thread is pretty much whoever lands the first clear shot.

Except Cap still has an unbreakable shield, and is faster and a better fighter than Ben.

tkitna
Ben 7/10

No healing factor for Cap

Grifter07
Originally posted by tkitna
Ben 7/10

No healing factor for Cap No chance of him catching Cap before he stabs Ben though the head. no expression

rotiart
Its Capt... hell capts hurt iron man during the civil war... and hurt mr hyde before...

The way i see the fight going is.. cap tosses shield... ben dodges it... and charges cap.. shield comes back.. hits ben in back.. knocking him off balance and forward... cap stabs ben into through his mouth.

Otherwise caps shield hits ben, knocks him off balance... anddddd stabby stabby..

caps shield is tossed... ben catches it in front of him, but do to catching it he can't see cap... cap swings around the side and behind ben... and stabs him in the back of his neck.

Mr Majestic
How will Thing dodge Caps sheild?

rotiart
it was just possible scenarios.
Just like when ben dodges hulks punches...

Mr Majestic
But this forum doesn't work that way, because theres no real reason why he would dodge it.

rotiart
? that doesn't make sense at all. This forum is about vs battles and how one beats another. I gave the scenarios cap would use to win. and that he would win. hes faster. a better fighter. good at a distance with the shield and with the claws he'll be good up close

He's too fast to be hit by thing, but strong enough and agile enough to dish out the damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.