Kain VS fair comic char

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Prime Kain from LOK Setting is pillars of Nosgoth, indestructable environment

http://www.shpil.com/images/kain3.jpg

VS

fair comic book character, strong enough but not too strong to pose a good battel for kain..

Harry Fingerman
So, you don't want him strong enough to pose as a good battle for Kain?

Burning thought
no i want a good battle, just i dont want people coming on and screaming TOAA..living tribunal!!..full powered galactus you see?

someone you think would be a good fight but wouldnt curb stomp him

Grifter07
Wolverine. ninja

Burning thought
laughing out loud you serious?

Bad Ash231
Batman.

Burning thought
he can take both of these at the same time, push higher, something with a little more chance

Violent2Dope
Pyron crushes him, Galactus transmutes him, Superman speedblitzes him, Martian Manhunter mindrapes him, and Mister Mxyzptlk would kill Kain in any way he wishes. Here is Mister Mxyzptlk's pic.

Burning thought
this sounds like more of a challenge, ty V2D...okie since i dont know about Martion, or that Mister whatever and i said no Galactus, hes uber...althooo...meh ill debate him later

okie time stop, compounds pyron into a spec, drains Superman of his solarenergy....that was easy...what superman is this tho?

that mister dude is basically God it seems, although whats his time boggleling abilities like, kain will have his soul/energies as well if he cant stop time control on him, or is he god/omnipotent?

i said as a rule of the thread fair fights, so no omnipotent beings.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
this sounds like more of a challenge, ty V2D...okie since i dont know about Martion, or that Mister whatever and i said no Galactus, hes uber...althooo...meh ill debate him later

okie time stop, compounds pyron into a spec, drains Superman of his solarenergy....that was easy...what superman is this tho? Superman has been proven to move MANY times the speed of light, I honestly cannot believe you just said that. Mister Mxyzptlk is more powerful than a full powered Galactus, that is all you need to know. Pyron warps the planet to the sun to beat Kain.

Grifter07
Squirrel Girl.

Oh no people like TOAA so I guess shes out.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Superman has been proven to move MANY times the speed of light, I honestly cannot believe you just said that. Mister Mxyzptlk is more powerful than a full powered Galactus, that is all you need to know. Pyron warps the planet to the sun to beat Kain.

the original one, from the old comics is not, anyway light speed isnt as great as dimension warp speed....

no pyron does nothing while hes in time stasic before hes compounded

and no thats not all i need to know is it...if he isnt officialy stated omnipotent or with the ability to stop time attacks kains got a bonus over him

Violent2Dope
the original one, from the old comics is not, anyway light speed isnt as great as dimension warp speed....

no pyron does nothing while hes in time stasic before hes compounded Supes can take out Kain before he can think. As can Pyron. YOU PHAIL.

Sol Valentine
Thanos, MR.Mxyzptlk, Jean Grey, Gah Lak Tus, Silver Surfer, Nova, Darkseid, Dr.Doom, Cable, Superman, Iceman, Tyrant, Wolverine,

Burning thought
Supes can take out Kain before he can think. As can Pyron. YOU PHAIL.

Pyron? prove it....Kain compounds him, time controls and compounds him...dimension moves to another excistence, starts time powers in that dimension..pulls any of them into the time lapse....then does his stuff..your underating kain again stick out tongue wink

*shrug* is there an omni super version of Wolverine somewhere who can lightspeed too, i dont know a version but then i know only the orginal adamantium skeleton wolverine

and heavens above no uber beings like that mr whats his name, i said a fair fight...like pyron..altho no thats too easy...erm..superman..interesting but hes got too many powers prob even for kain, Silver surfer..hmm? hes prob got as many pluses or more than supes

Violent2Dope
You know what...I give up, you are by far the most deluded and ignorant fanboy here.

Burning thought
You know what...I give up, you are by far the most deluded and ignorant fanboy here.

laughing yu give up..then insult me...with no reason to either since youve debated nothing...

if ime deluded and ignorent then how is it i debate, while you go "pyron wins" without giving reasons in all threads, thats true ignorence that is.

what you really mean is, youve lost your case, you have no debate or proof whatsovever and so belive in insulting someone to try and make you more credible....nah dont work for me but have a nice night

Violent2Dope
laughing yu give up..then insult me...with no reason to either since youve debated nothing...

if ime deluded and ignorent then how is it i debate, while you go "pyron wins" without giving reasons in all threads, thats true ignorence that is.

what you really mean is, youve lost your case, you have no debate or proof whatsovever and so belive in insulting someone to try and make you more credible....nah dont work for me but have a nice night I have no proof? I debated for PAGES with you, you gave not one piece of proof. Superman is so much faster than Kain it makes no sense, in fiction, Kain comes no where near the top 200 in strength.

Burning thought
I have no proof? I debated for PAGES with you, you gave not one piece of proof. Superman is so much faster than Kain it makes no sense, in fiction, Kain comes no where near the top 200 in strength.

what you talking about now, top 200 in strength, whatever your getting this from ime not sure ,where does it say this?

and where have you debated for pages, ive given tonnes of proof, have a respect thread going to tonnes of diffrent sites, saying ive given no proof is like ridiculous and is insulting yourself, your almost saying youve gone blind...

hes so much faster than kain...dimension movement and hes an entire dimension away, supermans speed will mean nothing, he can do this within an instant, faster than superman, and whats supes going to do?...hes going to end up wasting time throwing kain around giving him more than enough time, superman cannot read minds (or is that one of his new powers among the hundreds thyve given him in the recent comics) so without that he doesnt know whats kain capable of, since when would superman go all out against a being that looks as unthreatening as kain?

Violent2Dope
what you talking about now, top 200 in strength, whatever your getting this from ime not sure ,where does it say this?

and where have you debated for pages, ive given tonnes of proof, have a respect thread going to tonnes of diffrent sites, saying ive given no proof is like ridiculous and is insulting yourself, your almost saying youve gone blind...

hes so much faster than kain...dimension movement and hes an entire dimension away, supermans speed will mean nothing, he can do this within an instant, faster than superman, and whats supes going to do?...hes going to end up wasting time throwing kain around giving him more than enough time, superman cannot read minds (or is that one of his new powers among the hundreds thyve given him in the recent comics) so without that he doesnt know whats kain capable of, since when would superman go all out against a being that looks as unthreatening as kain? 1. I mean he is nowhere near the top 200 in power in fiction.

2. The Kain vs. Pyron thread, during that particular debate, you gave nothing.

3. He travels solar systems/galaxies in short amounts of time.

Burning thought
1. I mean he is nowhere near the top 200 in power in fiction.

2. The Kain vs. Pyron thread, during that particular debate, you gave nothing.

3. He travels solar systems/galaxies in short amounts of time.

where is this list, ime just curious

neither did you...you simple waited for Estacado to back you up with a scan, then started shouted "zomg hes a beam of light in the distance, hes obviously left the solarsystem at super light speed" where nothing of a sort could possibly be factiualy stated as did many agree with me on that point

3. yes, and within an instant kain can be in an entirely diffrent dimension where he can preapre for superman, then under his own power pull supes into his trap

Harry Fingerman
There's a storm a brewing...

Creshosk
3. yes, and within an instant kain can be in an entirely diffrent dimension where he can preapre for superman, then under his own power pull supes into his trap So he's leaving the battlefield you set up?

That's a forfeit and each time he does that it counts as a loss for him.

TricksterPriest
This thread............over

Newjak
Seriously Kain has some good powers and stuff but he can weaken and his powers are very limited in their scope.

I think Wolverine level is very fitting for him with the limits f his powers.

TricksterPriest
A little higher than that.....hey wait a sec.

DIO BRANDO! evillaugh

Newjak
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
A little higher than that.....hey wait a sec.

DIO BRANDO! evillaugh Meh Kain's powers are very limited i nthe scope and power they can do. He has a lot of them though that is the truth.

Wolverine should be able to give him a great fight though.

Harry Fingerman
Beelzeboss!

kWhe62CNeEE

Violent2Dope
where is this list, ime just curious

neither did you...you simple waited for Estacado to back you up with a scan, then started shouted "zomg hes a beam of light in the distance, hes obviously left the solarsystem at super light speed" where nothing of a sort could possibly be factiualy stated as did many agree with me on that point

3. yes, and within an instant kain can be in an entirely diffrent dimension where he can preapre for superman, then under his own power pull supes into his trap 1. I made it up dude. There are so many things stronger than Kain.

2. I posted a scan, and a vid that showed Pyron's fighting style(tho the OVA Pyron is considerably weaker than canon Pyron).

3. Kain would have to at least think to do it, unless of course you are saying Kain's movements are faster than his thoughts?

Captain REX
Yeeeah, no video juegos en la comica versus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.