Harry Potter Order of The Pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mystery
When is it coming out and is it coming out on DVD, VHS, and of course it will be on Blue Ray.

Lightningrod
December 11 2007 in the US

Lightningrod
nov for the uk

mystery
Awe at least it is only like two months a way. Awe.

InnerRise
My god. December?!

Ridiculous.

And of course it'll be released on DVD. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

mystery
I dont know cuz DVD is getting old and the some of the world has upgraded to blue ray. I don't know.

x-truecolors-x
Um..Dvd is so NOT old.VHS is kind of but DVD..

mystery
I don't know because blue ray came out like a while a go.

anvi
hey!!!!!!hi am anne ,i am new in this forum........interested in making friends with me then mail me at [email protected]

InnerRise
Mystery. Please listen to what is being told to you.

Everything that gets released at the least gets released on DVD if nothing else.

EVERYTHING gets released on DVD.

What you're suggesting is ludicrous.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

x-truecolors-x
Most people(like meh) don't even know what "Blue Ray" is.

Tattoo
Originally posted by x-truecolors-x
Most people(like meh) don't even know what "Blue Ray" is.

It's not "Blue Ray", it's "Blu-ray". Google it.

Kelly_Bean
I'll buy it to add to my Harry Potter collection but I certainly won't dish it out as much as I do the others to watch it because it wasn't that great thanks to the director fvcking it up. mad

Wolfie
It'll be on Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, and DVD.

By the way, VHS is dead.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I'll buy it to add to my Harry Potter collection but I certainly won't dish it out as much as I do the others to watch it because it wasn't that great thanks to the director fvcking it up. mad Yeah, I didn't like it that much either.

It was so boring throughout and then really picked up towards the end with the whole battle scenario/scene. But even that doesn't last that long.

It's like I'll be watching all of the boring parts just to get to the ending to see the more interesting, but short, battle sequences.

Maybe I'll just skip the beginning and middle and watch the ending everytime. Nah. I just won't be watching the DVD that much.

Barker
VHS.

That made me laugh.

cloudysky
Order of The Pheonix is exciting .

InnerRise
Yeah......in the last 10 minutes.

appleptree
I am expecting that come out.

coolmovies
am picking this up later

MildPossession
DVD will be around for a LONG TIME yet.

As for this movie, I will be getting it for a Christmas present for someone, so will probably end up watching it around that time.

I'll be buying the 2 disc edition with lovely shiny slipcase cover for them.

It's out already, but will order it later on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.