Hiro Nakamura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Hiro Nakamura

Another favorite Heroes character of mine. Hiro is at heart what a true hero should be but I believe he is finding its not so simple in reality as it is clear cut in the comics and stories he love so much.

Any thoughts or theories on whats in store for Hiro's future now that the bomb didn't destroy half of New York, his father's dead and he's back in 16th century Japan learning that one of his greatest heroes might not have been at all what he thought he was?

Tattoo
****ing ey people! Spoiler tags!!! There are people on these boards who are still on season 1 in their respective countries. Use spoiler tags or put the word Spoiler in the title if you are going to have spoilers included in your opening post!!!!

Captain REX
Put the tags in for ya...

Hiro has to be just about everyone's favorite. He's so damn nerdy!

Tattoo
Originally posted by Captain REX
Put the tags in for ya...

Hiro has to be just about everyone's favorite. He's so damn nerdy!

You need to do it to the quote in my post too.

Strangelove
I love Hiro

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hiro's the best.

Captain REX
Just went ahead and wiped the quote, Ken. I'm lazy like that.

What's everyone's favorite Hiro moment?

chickenlover98
i love hiro nakamura. his character is awesome. he is the nerd with the powers. its like everyones dream come true!

Quincy
What's everyone's favorite Hiro moment?

Stabbing Sylar FTW

S_D_J
after last episode I'd have to say "the battle of the twelve swords"...

now that's been the most fanboyish heroic moment he's had... that just for me , but for him aswell

Captain REX
Agreed on both counts.

Yatta!

~Forever*Alone~
hiro is so cute!!! you just gotta love him!!!

Strangelove
Originally posted by Quincy
Stabbing Sylar FTW I LOVED the cold "Yatta" after he impaled him.

Captain REX
Indeed. Suddenly, "Yatta" went from his cute little catchphrase to Hiro's "Hasta la vista, you telekinetic ****."

bamboopanda
Heroes again tonight ^^
I hope that Kensei isn't a hero.
Hiro should end up being the hero he
idealized as a child happy

Tattoo
Originally posted by bamboopanda
Heroes again tonight ^^
I hope that Kensei isn't a hero.
Hiro should end up being the hero he
idealized as a child happy

Heroes tomorrow. ermm Unless you are in some weird country where it's already tomorrow.

S_D_J
an Aussie eek!

bamboopanda
Originally posted by Tattoo
Heroes tomorrow. ermm Unless you are in some weird country where it's already tomorrow.
Ah damn, my friend made a mistake and I was too tired to comprehend the day. Heroes is tomorrow, my roomie got back and corrected me.

Captain REX
So, Hiro is in love, eh?

Mairuzu
travel is so complicated

~Forever*Alone~
what does FTW mean? confused

Mairuzu
for the win... you non nerd you!

Entity
Has anyone else here thought about the fact that Hiro still thinks Nathan's a villain?

He left before Nathan showed up to fly Peter into the sky and the last confrontations they had he'd shown to be a villain to Hiro.

Oh of my favorite Hiro moments was when he realised Nathan wasn't so good as he got into the car to leave and Hiro was like "your villain"!
Thou it was sad at the same time to see Hiro lose all this faith he had misplaced in Nathan.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Entity
Has anyone else here thought about the fact that Hiro still thinks Nathan's a villain?

He left before Nathan showed up to fly Peter into the sky and the last confrontations they had he'd shown to be a villain to Hiro.

Oh of my favorite Hiro moments was when he realised Nathan wasn't so good as he got into the car to leave and Hiro was like "your villain"!
Thou it was sad at the same time to see Hiro lose all this faith he had misplaced in Nathan. I've thought about it, but Hiro's still stuck in feudal Japan, so it doesn't matter just yet.

Mairuzu
Whats funny is.. the fact that hiro didnt know english.

Nathan was the one who taught him the word "Villain" while mentioning Sylar i think it was

How interesting is that wink

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Whats funny is.. the fact that hiro didnt know english.

Nathan was the one who taught him the word "Villain" while mentioning Sylar i think it was

How interesting is that wink Not very no2

Mairuzu
blink its just the fact that Hiro is calling Nathan the word he taught him...

and Hiro really liked Nathan

Captain REX
Heh, didn't think of that, that Hiro labeled Nathan with a word that Nathan taught him. Parallels! Hiro probably liked Nathan because he thought that Nathan, as a person of power and import, could do something to help the world. He eventually did, but Hiro hasn't seen it.

My only concern with Hiro's current plot is that he doesn't know whether or not the bomb has gone off. Apparently meeting Takezo Kensei and fixing the timeline is more important than saving the future of the world he actually knows.

Mairuzu
and he doesnt know the fact that nathan wasnt nathan in the future.. it was sylar

Captain REX
That too.

Sometimes it's a wonder that not all of the Heroes know what's going on. Peter knew full well that Nathan was Sylar in disguise in the Future, but he was the only one, really.

Strangelove
That too.

Sometimes it's a wonder that not all of the Heroes know what's going on. Peter knew full well that Nathan was Sylar in disguise in the Future, but he was the only one, really. Well, Claire realized it, but then she died.

Mairuzu
she realized it when it was too late... its weird that she didnt heal right away like peter did when sylar was trying to cut open his head

Tattoo
Originally posted by Mairuzu
she realized it when it was too late... its weird that she didnt heal right away like peter did when sylar was trying to cut open his head

I think at this point Sylar hadn't realized Peter had Claire's ability. He was wanting to torture Peter, making it slow and painful...only to be surprised as the cut healed itself.

Back to topic of Hiro though...something tells me his going back to Feudal Japan has set things in motion in the future which brings impending doom to everyone.

Strangelove
I think at this point Sylar hadn't realized Peter had Claire's ability. He was wanting to torture Peter, making it slow and painful...only to be surprised as the cut healed itself.

Back to topic of Hiro though...something tells me his going back to Feudal Japan has set things in motion in the future which brings impending doom to everyone. Of course: it's the grandfather paradox. You can't change history.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Strangelove
Of course: it's the grandfather paradox. You can't change history.

Unless...he was always supposed to go back in time and that's what brought forth everything as has already happened, i.e. it was his destiny. Hence why we haven't seen any of the ripples of his actions. Time travel is always so damn complex. sad

Strangelove
Unless...he was always supposed to go back in time and that's what brought forth everything as has already happened, i.e. it was his destiny. Hence why we haven't seen any of the ripples of his actions. Time travel is always so damn complex. sad General rule of time travel: You can't change history. What you do in the past will end up causing the events in the present.

The future is changeable though.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Strangelove
General rule of time travel: You can't change history. What you do in the past will end up causing the events in the present.

The future is changeable though.

Unless the present we are being presented is just a part of a paradoxical time loop. Hiro goes back to Japan, causing history and the present to be what we already know. A young Hiro grows up, events happen this time around as has already happened before in another circle of the loop, he goes on to stab Sylar in the same manner as it already went down and gets himself sent back in time to Feudal Japan...creating the time line we know and love, over and over, and over.

Strangelove
Unless the present we are being presented is just a part of a paradoxical time loop. Hiro goes back to Japan, causing history and the present to be what we already know. A young Hiro grows up, events happen this time around as has already happened before in another circle of the loop, he goes on to stab Sylar in the same manner as it already went down and gets himself sent back in time to Feudal Japan...creating the time line we know and love, over and over, and over. Basically.

Captain REX
This is why Doctor Who doesn't deal with history-changing...

TheMercurial
Hiro is by far my favourite character. Despite the fact that he's the most potentially powerful character, excluding Peter of course, he's so optimistic and naive. That said, future Hiro as a badass was cool too!

Mairuzu
YATA

InnerRise
Rather "Yatta!"

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mairuzu
not like it matters

InnerRise
Still correct.

Mairuzu
ok..

OmegaSupreme
InnerRise is such a wannabee smart person.

InnerRise
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
InnerRise is such a smart person. Thank You 5 day old Member.

goheadgirl

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MutantMessiah
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
InnerRise is such a wannabee smart person.

I agree.

InnerRise
Originally posted by MutantMessiah
I agree. Thank You Sock.......Reported! YAY!

goheadgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.