Jackass 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Oh man. I loved the first 2.

It's the only movie that had made me laugh out loud in theatres and i'm a quiet guy.

I'll be seeing this one...

Vinny Valentine
Agreed.

Bloinky
Is this movie even confirmed?

Critic
I've seen both and none of them really gathered interest for me nor was it humorous for me. I thought it was stupid and self-degrading, in respect to others opinions.

Reverend Axel
I don't think anything is confirmed.

Though Knoxville has hinted.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/jackass_number_2/news/1647584/

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Critic
I thought it was stupid and self-degrading

But . . . . that is why we love them. srug

LoneUnknown
I think it was number 2 I watched and it's a mistake to eat while watching this movie. I remember sitting there eating some Pringles and there was a shot of a toilet, I popped a pringle into my mouth and then *SPLODGE* Shit Avalanche. Kinda made my stomach churn, funny movie though.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by LoneUnknown
I think it was number 2 I watched and it's a mistake to eat while watching this movie. I remember sitting there eating some Pringles and there was a shot of a toilet, I popped a pringle into my mouth and then *SPLODGE* Shit Avalanche. Kinda made my stomach churn, funny movie though. fighting0024

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Both films were hilarious. Three will rock.

gingercaily
i haven't seen the part 3 but i've seen the first and second part and it's really funny and i enjoyed it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.