Wolverine vs Northstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Wolverine vs Northstar. Who wins? I would have thought Northstar but anyway lets hear what you guys have to say.

llagrok
Northstar.

He sure took care of Sabretooth.

The Fake Macoy
Northstar, there's no reason why Wolverine should hit him at all. Sabretooth can attest to that.

Battlehammer
..........sabertooth his northstar though............

lando005
this shouldnt even be a debate

shksprtx
Northstar by BFR?

batdude123
Northstar

snoopdogg
Didn't Sasquatch grab Northstar moving at speed?

Harry Fingerman
Wolverine.

lando005
hasn't he been upgraded to FTL speeds

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by lando005
hasn't he been upgraded to FTL speeds Wolverine?
I don't think so, but I know he's came close.

lando005
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Wolverine?
I don't think so, but I know he's came close. i was talking about northstar

Grinning Goku
Northstar slams Logan's head against an iron girder...1000 times.

norrinradd43
is northstar faster than classic quicksilver???

lando005
Originally posted by norrinradd43
is northstar faster than classic quicksilver??? much

jinzin
Originally posted by llagrok
Northstar.

He sure took care of Sabretooth. Wasn't a legit fight.. but yeah I guess I can see Northstar taking the majority here.

norrinradd43
that being said...Northstar wins but he better not catch a claw some how or wolverine takes the upper hand

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Sasquatch grab Northstar moving at speed?

Not at anywhere near Northstar's top speed though.

Originally posted by norrinradd43
is northstar faster than classic quicksilver???

Vastly faster

masterbruce
without PIS, Northstar wins 10/10

jinzin
I don't know about that.. I'm sure Wolverine could score a lucky swipe or flailing arm at least once or twice.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't know about that.. I'm sure Wolverine could score a lucky swipe or flailing arm at least once or twice. Oh ka-please sista! taz

jinzin
Oh ka-please sista! taz
confused

What the f**k?

Harry Fingerman
confused

What the f**k? I kind of confused myself, as well...

jinzin
lol.. okay.

masterbruce
I don't know about that.. I'm sure Wolverine could score a lucky swipe or flailing arm at least once or twice.

well wouldn't Northstar see Logan's swipes in super slow motion....it'd be pretty impossible for him NOT to avoid it imo

llagrok
Originally posted by masterbruce
well wouldn't Northstar see Logan's swipes in super slow motion....it'd be pretty impossible for him NOT to avoid it imo

Agreed.

Wasn't a legit fight.. but yeah I guess I can see Northstar taking the majority here.

It wasn't?

Why not?

Erik-Lensherr
without PIS, Northstar wins

Alfheim
Wasn't a legit fight.. but yeah I guess I can see Northstar taking the majority here.

Ok why wasnt it?

snoopdogg
Would a superspeed kick to the nutsack put Logan down?

King_Mungi

Odd attack, but it definetly would. Puck's blow to Wolverine's groin had him keeled over just imagine 100 kicks in less then a second.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight12-19.jpg

Oh my.

llagrok
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Odd attack, but it definetly would. Puck's blow to Wolverine's groin had him keeled over just imagine 100 kicks in less then a second.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight12-19.jpg

Oh my.

"there's no adamantium down there"

Battlehammer
doubt it

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
doubt it

A regular punch put him down.

Battlehammer
...........by regular you mean a class 15...........hit Logan when he did not espect it and he was still standing.........so your wrong

llagrok
...........by regular you mean a class 15...........hit Logan when he did not espect it and he was still standing.........so your wrong

He bent down, and moaned.

A punch from Northstar at lighspeed > a punch from a class 15

Also, what does him expecting it or not have anything to do with it? I don't see how him preparing for a punch in the nuts would've made a big difference. Do you?

Battlehammer
I do. If you see the punch comming you brace for the on come of pain.............

also north star can't go light speed................

also I might add again using low showings as the norm..........how funny.

of course being hit in the nut hurts, but there was nothing to suggest he could not fight.

jinzin
Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok why wasnt it?

probably has something to do with the fact that Sabretooth had tustled with Juggernaught earlier that morning, that gambit blew up sabretooth's face with a card, and that Northstar attacked Sabretooth from behind.

masterbruce
probably has something to do with the fact that Sabretooth had tustled with Juggernaught earlier that morning, that gambit blew up sabretooth's face with a card, and that Northstar attacked Sabretooth from behind.

on KMC Northstar would beat Logan 10/10

lando005
I do. If you see the punch comming you brace for the on come of pain.............

of course being hit in the nut hurts, but there was nothing to suggest he could not fight. northstar can go light speeds now

Battlehammer
thought it was 99% of light speed.........

masterbruce
thought it was 99% of light speed.........

either way Logan will not be able to react

llagrok

of course being hit in the nut hurts, but there was nothing to suggest he could not fight.

It's been many, many years since Northstar couldn't go beyond lightspeed.

Also, you can't brace yourself from a punch down there, there aren't any muscles to flex or anything. It's not like flexing our abs and preparing for a punch.

Mr Majestic
Wolverine winning even once? What the f**k?

jinzin
on KMC Northstar would beat Logan 10/10

I still think he gets a lucky shot once lol.

Soljer
It's been many, many years since Northstar couldn't go beyond lightspeed.

Also, you can't brace yourself from a punch down there, there aren't any muscles to flex or anything. It's not like flexing our abs and preparing for a punch.

Really?

I always thought he could go just below it.

Meh, learn something new every day.

masterbruce

i guess its feasible for Northstar to slip on something and run straight into logan's claws

Mr Majestic

A lucky shot = fanboys last desperate move to secure at least one win or his character.

Your better than that. no expression

jinzin
i guess its feasible for Northstar to slip on something and run straight into logan's claws
lol.

Originally posted by Mr Majestic
A lucky shot = fanboys last desperate move to secure at least one win or his character.

Your better than that. no expression

you do realize I'm semi-joking right? no expression

Nice of you to call me a fanboy... though I know more than half a forum full of people who might disagree with you..

Harry Fingerman
Nice of you to call me a fanboy... though I know more than half a forum full of people who might disagree with you.. Not this half... stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
I know more than half a forum full of people who might disagree with you..

Link?

Mr Majestic
lol.

you do realize I'm semi-joking right? no expression

Nice of you to call me a fanboy... though I know more than half a forum full of people who might disagree with you..

I didn't know you were joking. I said you were acting like a fanboy and you are better than that meaning normally you aren't.

So thats not calling you one its saying your acting like one, but because your joking obviously I was wrong about you acting like one.

No big deal. no expression

jinzin
Not this half... stick out tongue

ouch...

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Link?

profile. no expression

Originally posted by Mr Majestic
I didn't know you were joking. I said you were acting like a fanboy and you are better than that meaning normally you aren't.

So thats not calling you one its saying your acting like one, but because your joking obviously I was wrong about you acting like one.

No big deal. no expression

technicalities.. you implied I was one. Why would I be acting like something I wasn't? Unless I WAS... confused

lando005

technicalities.. you implied I was one. Why would I be acting like something I wasn't? Unless I WAS... confused are you or are you not..... wait a second your a skrull!!!

jinzin
sick

"run!"

Symmetric Chaos
profile. no expression

laughing out loud Adler would love that.

llagrok

Not this half

jinzin
Not this half
Oh no I don't have Llogrok's approval that I'm not a fanboy.. what oh what shall I do?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
Oh no I don't have Llogrok's approval that I'm not a fanboy.. what oh what shall I do?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/apoc1gc7.jpg

SnazzySmurph
Also, you can't brace yourself from a punch down there, there aren't any muscles to flex or anything. It's not like flexing our abs and preparing for a punch. Actually, llagrok, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but yours is just defective. haermm

llagrok
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Actually, llagrok, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but yours is just defective. haermm

Not as limp as Canada's superhero team now is it?

Harry Fingerman

roll eyes (sarcastic) It's OK.
If you're a fanboy of Wolverine, then he's an omega level fanboy of Apocalypse.

*Yes, a mutant reference, rolled into a joke no expression*

SnazzySmurph
Not as limp as Canada's superhero team now is it? Reported.

To Mungi evil face

llagrok
It's OK.
If you're a fanboy of Wolverine, then he's an omega level fanboy of Apocalypse.

*Yes, a mutant reference, rolled into a joke no expression*

Because I think he's equal to Loki and Ikaris?

Reported.

To Mungi evil face

Touché

jinzin
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/apoc1gc7.jpg

...uhhhh..huh.. no expression

Actually, llagrok, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but yours is just defective. haermm

laughing out loud

jinzin
Reported.

To Mungi evil face

OH SNAP!

Harry Fingerman

Touché No, because you used to get pissed off, whenever someone said anything bad about him (I don't know if you still do, though).

Also, equal to Loki?
*giggles*

jinzin

And why do you suppose I'm a Wolverine fanboy?

llagrok
No, because you used to get pissed off, whenever someone said anything bad about him (I don't know if you still do, though).

Also, equal to Loki?
*giggles*

He beat Loki, but the Trickster was jobbing

You pray at his shrine together with Capt

SnazzySmurph
OH SNAP! Whilst Mungi PMs him every post of every Alpha Flight respect thread, I'll go find a "pwned-Canuck style" pic.

jinzin

You pray at his shrine together with Capt

ah, so basically you don't have a reason.. you're just being a dick to compensate for the fact that yours is defective.. I see.

llagrok
Whilst Mungi PMs him every post of every Alpha Flight respect thread, I'll go find a "pwned-Canuck style" pic.

Shut up Paul Bunyan

ah, so basically you don't have a reason.. you're just being a dick to compensate for the fact that yours is defective.. I see.

Because you hated Bada for a week after he posted pictures of Namor beating up Wolverine?

Harry Fingerman
While Loki was hardly fighting...

Also, even if we take that into account, managing to physically hold Loki, means nothing...

jinzin
Whilst Mungi PMs him every post of every Alpha Flight respect thread, I'll go find a "pwned-Canuck style" pic.

lol.. fear the wrath of Mungi.

Battlehammer
he won't answer and if he does it will be something stupid like "you wear wolverine socks"

llagrok
While Loki was hardly fighting...

Also, even if we take that into account, managing to physically hold Loki, means nothing...

Loki beat up Thor without his hammer, he's easily class 80.

SnazzySmurph
Shut up Paul Bunyan I can fit 25.923770949358050654931131622334 of your countries in my country.

superpoke

llagrok
I can fit 25.923770949358050654931131622334 of your countries in my country.

And yet, Norway has the highest social standards in the world.

Harry Fingerman
Loki beat up Thor without his hammer, he's easily class 80. Even then, Apoc's a class 100.
And Loki broke out.

And again, it wasn't really a fight.

llagrok
Even then, Apoc's a class 100.
And Loki broke out.

And again, it wasn't really a fight.

And the universe would've imploded if they fought seriously.

They must never trade blows again.

jinzin
he won't answer and if he does it will be something stupid like "you wear wolverine socks" yeah.. I gathered. erm

llagrok
yeah.. I gathered. erm

Because you hated Bada for a week after he posted pictures of Namor beating up Wolverine?

he won't answer and if he does it will be something stupid like "you wear wolverine socks"

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stfuandgtfo.jpg

Harry Fingerman
And the universe would've imploded if they fought seriously.

They must never trade blows again. Good.
It still doesn't make Apoc equal to Loki, and it still doesn't make Apoc win the scuffle.
I mean, he blocked Loki's path... wow, what a win!

SnazzySmurph
And yet, Norway has the highest social standards in the world. 25 Norways = 1 Canada.

Twenty five is:

* The number of years of marriage marked in a silver wedding anniversary.
* The minimum age of candidates for election to the United States House of Representatives. "Under 25" provides a common cut-off point for designating youth.
* The usual minimum age for car rental in most countries, though some agencies allow this limit to be waived by the payment of a fee.
* The number of cents in a quarter, an American coin with George Washington's portrait on the obverse and an eagle on the reverse (or special reverses for the special state quarters since 1999), and a Canadian coin with Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse and a caribou on the reverse (or special reverses lately).
* The usual TCP port for SMTP.
* The designation of United States Interstate 25, a freeway that runs from New Mexico to Wyoming.
* The designation of the M25 London Orbital motorway.
* The (critical) number of Florida electoral votes for the 2000 U.S. presidential election.
* The name of the national card game of Ireland.
* "25", a song by Veruca Salt from their 1994 album American Thighs
* TwentyFive is the name of a 2006 George Michael compilation celebrating 25 years in the music business (1981-2006).
* "25 boy", in Cantonese Chinese, is a slang term meaning "traitor" as used in the Chinese movie Over the Edge.
* Zager & Evans recorded the song "In the Year 2525" about how science and technology would drastically change life, some 500 years in the future.
* When asked his age, Mister O'Donnell states that he is 25.

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/Quicksilverrflasfight.jpg

SnazzySmurph

jinzin
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stfuandgtfo.jpg

I never hated Bada for anything. What the f**k?

I once got kinda pissed at him because he kept purposefully egging me on with disengenuine arguments, and even then there was a lot of shit I was going through to get to that boiling point which was breifly discussed in the Spidey thread...
so no.. you fail.. again...

And clearly you're Picard pic doesn't really do much to illustrate your own behavior when you're the one who keeps bringing my name up to insult or provoke without hesitation; more than half the time while I'm not around. no expression

llagrok
I never hated Bada for anything. What the f**k?

I once got kinda pissed at him because he kept purposefully egging me on with disengenuine arguments, and even then there was a lot of shit I was going through to get to that boiling point which was breifly discussed in the Spidey thread...
so no.. you fail.. again...

And clearly you're Picard pic doesn't really do much to illustrate your own behavior when you're the one who keeps bringing my name up to insult or provoke without hesitation; more than half the time while I'm not around. no expression

Stop bringing your personal issues to the board please.

Battlehammer
Stop bringing your personal issues to the board please.
maybe you should stop insulting him first? or better yet leave?

jinzin
Well I wish you could do the same but here we are.

llagrok
Well I wish you could do the same but here we are.

maybe you should stop insulting him first? or better yet leave?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/tumbleweed_small.jpg

jinzin
It's kinda sad how you think posting a picture like that is a good alternative to an intelligent response.

Of course, coming from you I suppose I shouldn't have had much in the way of expectations... You always seem to fail to live up to them. erm

In any case, you've proven exactly what I knew to be true in the first place; you don't have a decent reason to be calling me a fanboy... So, as I implied before, you calling me a fanboy means about as much as me labeling you as a swell guy... In other words, it's a load of crap and both of us know it. no expression

llagrok
It's kinda sad how you think posting a picture like that is a good alternative to an intelligent response.

Of course, coming from you I suppose I shouldn't have had much in the way of expectations... You always seem to fail to live up to them. erm

In any case, you've proven exactly what I knew to be true in the first place; you don't have a decent reason to be calling me a fanboy... So, as I implied before, you calling me a fanboy means about as much as me labeling you as a swell guy... In other words, it's a load of crap and both of us know it. no expression

I'm sorry, do you expect me to get into a debate over whether or not you're a Wolverine fanboy at 3 in the night? Right now, funny pictures is all I'm going to bother with.

You'll have to forgive me if I choose to go and get something to eat and finish end the evening with a movie instead. Check in tomorrow, I'll cook up a couple of arguments and even pretend I care about what you're saying. Then again, seeing as you've resorted to insults so easily, I think it's safe to say that the battle's already lost smile

Now to figure out whether it was the agitating comments or the fact that Namor beats up Wolverine that got you all fired up.

masterbruce
jinzin's not a fanboy, just a hardcore fan

Badabing
wolverine socks" And where would one get these Wolverine socks.....hypothetically? whistle

I never hated Bada for anything. What the f**k? w00t

I once got kinda pissed at him because he kept purposefully egging me on with disengenuine arguments I take umbrage...UMBRAGE I SAY! I would never do anything like that. erm Honestly, I wouldn't. angel

stick out tongue

jinzin
I'm sorry, do you expect me to get into a debate over whether or not you're a Wolverine fanboy at 3 in the night? Right now, funny pictures is all I'm going to bother with.

Well, when you keep trying to antagonize me unprovoked.. Yeah, I guess I kinda thought you might think I was worth SOME effort.

You'll have to forgive me if I choose to go and get something to eat and finish end the evening with a movie instead. Check in tomorrow, I'll cook up a couple of arguments and even pretend I care about what you're saying. Then again, seeing as you've resorted to insults so easily, I think it's safe to say that the battle's already lost smile
Insults... hmmm.. well let's see you've called me a fanboy in this thread. You insulted me in the Iron Fist/Sabretooth thread, and this is only within the last couple of days...

Now, here you've posted insulting pictures... Trying to pain yourself as anything but an ass to me in this thread would simply be disengenuine...

Insults? No, I've called you out for what you are...

Now to figure out whether it was the agitating comments or the fact that Namor beats up Wolverine that got you all fired up.

Not really much to figure out.. Bada figured it out since we already discussed it.

Harry Fingerman

You'll have to forgive me if I choose to go and get something to eat and finish end the evening with a movie instead. At three in the night?

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
And where would one get these Wolverine socks.....hypothetically?

Jinzin's safe and Capt's shrine would be one place to look

At three in the night?

English grammar's not my top priority right now

jinzin
At three in the night?
lol

Jinzin's safe and Capt's shrine would be one place to look

I'm guessing Llagrok missed out on the Spidey-boxers pic. lol

Battlehammer

funny becuase you were all over me for miss spelling.......battlhammer.........

Harry Fingerman
English grammar's not my top priority right now Noes, I mean, you're going to get something to eat, and go watch a movie?

And if it's three in the morning, then, well...

jinzin

did anyody register that disconnect.. What the hell does grammer have to do with what time it is? confused

Harry Fingerman
Just because I feelz like it...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stfuandgtfo.jpg Originally posted by llagrok

Well, those two posts, certainly contradict each other.

llagrok
Noes, I mean, you're going to get something to eat, and go watch a movie?

And if it's three in the morning, then, well...

I'm on vacation and got the house to myself, there's no way I'm going to sleep now.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/033310.jpg

llagrok

If you look closely, you'll see that the picture was aimed at Battlehammer's post.

My own quote was the response to Jinzin's post.

jinzin

LMAO.. EXACTLY...

I'm not worth his time.. but he's going to provoke me every other thread he posts in? ooookay.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
yo Jinzin, do you think Logan could heal from decapitation?

jinzin
And yet you felt no need to correct me when I made the same connection that he did and responded to that pic? no expression

jinzin
yo Jinzin, do you think Logan could heal from decapitation?
It's tough to say Masterbruce.. He's been stated to have done it in the past.

He was stated to be capible of it by Professor X.

He's regened from a skeleton multiple times now.

I don't see how.. but all character trademarks say the opposite. erm

masterbruce
It's tough to say Masterbruce.. He's been stated to have done it in the past.

He was stated to be capible of it by Professor X.

He's regened from a skeleton multiple times now.

I don't see how.. but all character trademarks say the opposite. erm

I thought Professor X said the only way to kill Logan was by decapitation?

llagrok
Grow a new head/body or heal if you attached his head to his body?

Harry Fingerman
If you look closely, you'll see that the picture was aimed at Battlehammer's post.

My own quote was the response to Jinzin's post. it look like it waz aimed at bofe of dem 2 me. erm

jinzin
I thought Professor X said the only way to kill Logan was by decapitation?

Yes he did, but he also said that you would have to remove the head from the body very quickly and a good distance for it to work.. so I suppose Wolvie can to some extent.. It's just that when he's grown back from practically nothing it's a bit of an irrelivent question to wonder if he can heal from less damage.

jinzin
it look like it waz aimed at bofe of dem 2 me. erm
me too. yes

llagrok
it look like it waz aimed at bofe of dem 2 me. erm

I gathered that much now, but it was in fact aimed at only Battlehammer. Othewise I wouldn't have claimed not to insult Jinzin.

Now, I am off to bed.

batdude123
Yes he did, but he also said that you would have to remove the head from the body very quickly and a good distance for it to work.. so I suppose Wolvie can to some extent.. It's just that when he's grown back from practically nothing it's a bit of an irrelivent question to wonder if he can heal from less damage.

Question:

If one was to slice Wolverine in half lengthwise, would he heal up into two separate Wolverines?

jinzin
I gathered that much now, but it was in fact aimed at only Battlehammer. Othewise I wouldn't have claimed not to insult Jinzin.

Now, I am off to bed.
adoh

whatever you say captain contradiction.

Harry Fingerman
I'm on vacation and got the house to myself, there's no way I'm going to sleep now. Originally posted by llagrok
Now, I am off to bed.
*Tee-Hee*

jinzin
Originally posted by batdude123
Question:

If one was to slice Wolverine in half lengthwise, would he heal up into two separate Wolverines?

laughing out loud

I have no idea.. maybe he heals from the brain down like cell? confused

I dunno.

llagrok
*Tee-Hee*

Yes, turns out I was a lot more tired than I thought I was.

adoh

whatever you say captain contradiction.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/1191450482320.jpg

Battlehammer
he heal the top haft only.

I would assume .

Battlehammer

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/1191450482320.jpg

wait arnt you just a little girl though?

llagrok
wait arnt you just a little girl though?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/1191001001754.jpg

batdude123
he heal the top haft only.

I would assume .

I'm talking about lengthwise. From head to toe. Not at the waist.

Battlehammer
dam I have no idea lol

llagrok

He'd die.

Unlike Apocalypse.

batdude123
dam I have no idea lol

Exactly.

Perhaps that's the way to kill Logan... by means of a paradoxical enigma. awesome

masterbruce

Perhaps that's the way to kill Logan... awesome

or leads to 2 Wolverines forming

Battlehammer
his soul would have to pick one

llagrok
or leads to 2 Wolverines forming

Then Jinzin and Capt could have 1 each.

Cosmic Cube
his soul would have to pick one Wolverine doesn't have a soul.

Battlehammer
what ever happen to rewmac?

llagrok
what ever happen to rewmac?

Halo 3

Cosmic Cube
Halo 3 Same here.

llagrok
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Same here.

Finish the fight, **** yeah.

Battlehammer
Halo 3

oh

Cosmic Cube
I wish they would have put more effort into graphics.

Cosmic Cube
oh LOL

Yeah, I hate jinzin too.

He always disagrees with me.

I wish he was dead. Or at least in a coma.

llagrok
LOL.
Yeah, I hate jinzin too.

Yeah, and he's a homosexual.

Dreamcatcher
Ok, so who's the fanboy?

Cosmic Cube
Exactly.

Perhaps that's the way to kill Logan... by means of a paradoxical enigma. awesome Peyton Manning < Tom Brady.

llagrok
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
Ok, so who's the fanboy?

Jinzin and Capt

They think that Wolerine would take the majority

Cosmic Cube
Yeah, and he's a homosexual. Don't say that!

Dreamcatcher
Jinzin and Capt

Oh.... Capt is battlehammer?

llagrok

Yes

Don't say that!

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

Cosmic Cube
Oh.... Capt is battlehammer? No. I'm Capt.

jinzin

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/1191450482320.jpg Again, ridiculous pictures instead of an intelligent response...

While I gather I'm probably more man then you'll ever be, and our previous discussion about your defective equiptment not-withstanding...

Do you really expect that to work? no expression

Battlehammer
Jinzin and Capt

..............what..................we both said northstar takes it 10/10

Battlehammer

yup I kinda miss my old name.

jinzin
LOL

Yeah, I hate jinzin too.

I wish he was dead. Or at least in a coma.

Ouch, and here I thought we were cool cube.. sad

lol.

Dreamcatcher
Yes

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

Capt is sometimes ridiculous, but although Jinzin sometimes shows slight hints of fanboyism he's a swell poster. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>