Iron Man in Street Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Iron Man is seeking to take down the following people. Tony has his normal armor. However, he does not get any power recharge for this gauntlet, so how far does he get before he runs out of energy? Fight takes place in NYC. (casualties must be minimized)

1. Punisher

2. Captain America

3. Black Panther

4. Spiderman

5. Iron Fist

6. Wolverine

7. Luke Cage

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1455/40470-iron-man_400.jpg

Blair Wind
He beats each and every one of them. Normal armor nowadays is Extremis, and even without that he still wins each and every time.

Grifter07
Are you like...stupid? Serious question.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He beats each and every one of them. Normal armor nowadays is Extremis, and even without that he still wins each and every time.

the environment is NYC, so the heroes have lots of buildings to hide in...meaning Iron Man will have to engage them in crowded spaces where he has a mobility disadvantage.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by masterbruce
the environment is NYC, so the heroes have lots of buildings to hide in...meaning Iron Man will have to engage them in crowded spaces where he has a mobility disadvantage.

Most of the buildings have video cameras, which Iron Man has shown to exploit (recently against Crimson Dynamo I think it was). They cannot hide from him. He is faster, more mobile, has a healing factor, is stronger, can fly, has longer reach, better surveillance, and his offensive is 100 times better than all of theirs combined.

Grifter07
the environment is NYC, so the heroes have lots of buildings to hide in...meaning Iron Man will have to engage them in crowded spaces where he has a mobility disadvantage. confused

Apolloknight
BP did beat a prepped Classic Iron man, however, Extremis is a whole other story.

CaptainStoic
Captain America did too but it does not mean he could do so again... just look at what happened in Civil War.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Captain America did too but it does not mean he could do so again... just look at what happened in Civil War.

Oh I know, extremis is different. Stronger, faster, healing factor, but panthers energy daggers would F*** him up if he got the chance to get a shot in.

Regardless, Tony would clear it most likely.

Grifter07
Most likely? He defeats all of them at the same time 10/10.

willRules
Iron-man clears it. Spidey will be the hardest challenge there but Tony will take them down yes

tazz
The team can win. BP has his ebony sword. Spidey can slow down IM for BP to cut him with the sword. Wolvie manged to surprise IM during the civil war. He could do it again.

Grifter07
Originally posted by tazz
The team can win. BP has his ebony sword. Spidey can slow down IM for BP to cut him with the sword. Wolvie manged to surprise IM during the civil war. He could do it again. NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

But in a IM issue he took down a whole Civil War team on his own, he solos this team easy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

tazz
Originally posted by Grifter07
NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

But in a IM issue he took down a whole Civil War team on his own, he solos this team easy. roll eyes (sarcastic)
OH OK....didn't read it properly My Bad

Wolvie did surprised him in the wolverine issue during civil war. no reason why he couldn't do it again. and its in NYC, lots of place to hide.

BP could take him out with an EMP.

Grifter07
That Civil War sue was stupid. IM would destroy him, please think about what other people can do first.

willRules
NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

As much as I agree with you that IM takes this, that issue is not a good example. Didn't he bypass the Spider-sense using pheromones? roll eyes (sarcastic) Even if that were a plausible explanation, why doesn't he use that more often against Spidey? Like in their latest fight when Spidey won by trapping him?

Don't get me wrong I think IM wins, I just think that issue was naff yes

tazz
why was it stupid????

if the fight starts with both of them facing each other then yes IM wins but they start out with them not in view of each other then wolvie has a chance

Grifter07
Originally posted by willRules
As much as I agree with you that IM takes this, that issue is not a good example. Didn't he bypass the Spider-sense using pheromones? roll eyes (sarcastic) Even if that were a plausible explanation, why doesn't he use that more often against Spidey? Like in their latest fight when Spidey won by trapping him?

Don't get me wrong I think IM wins, I just think that issue was naff yes

What issue was the latest battle?

I don't see nothing wrong with that issue, he can do it and has, he just doesn't always do it, but in this forum they are going all out, he will do anything and everything to win. The example is fine, he has the ability to do things like that and does it more often than not.

Grifter07
Originally posted by tazz
why was it stupid????

if the fight starts with both of them facing each other then yes IM wins but they start out with them not in view of each other then wolvie has a chance

IM could just scan the area for him or something then he speedblitz him and takes him out pretty easily. Or hack into every camera in the city and finds his locations, or he uses satellites, there are so many ways to find him its not funny. Also if Wolverine sneaks up behind him, IMs danger sense will warn him and with his amazing reactions I am sure he could dodge or move etc.

Apolloknight
IM could just scan the area for him or something then he speedblitz him and takes him out pretty easily. Or hack into every camera in the city and finds his locations, or he uses satellites, there are so many ways to find him its not funny. Also if Wolverine sneaks up behind him, IMs danger sense will warn him and with his amazing reactions I am sure he could dodge or move etc.

Panther can hack into satellites also.

willRules
What issue was the latest battle?

I don't see nothing wrong with that issue, he can do it and has, he just doesn't always do it, but in this forum they are going all out, he will do anything and everything to win. The example is fine, he has the ability to do things like that and does it more often than not.

In Amazing #544 I think. Spidey webbed up Tony's boots to prevent flight, punched him across the face and before Tony could fire his uni-beam thingymabob, Spidey unloaded enough Organic webbing to trap Tony in a large cocoon yes

Grifter07
That sounds like major PIS. His reactions speed have shown to be superior to Spideys, I don't see how that would happen.

That fight reeks od PIS. If my CD Display worked I would see for myself and get the scans.

Battlehammer
it was

rotiart
Iron Man is seeking to take down the following people. Tony has his normal armor. However, he does not get any power recharge for this gauntlet, so how far does he get before he runs out of energy? Fight takes place in NYC. (casualties must be minimized)

1. Punisher

2. Captain America

3. Black Panther

4. Spiderman

5. Iron Fist

6. Wolverine

7. Luke Cage

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1455/40470-iron-man_400.jpg

As far as not a physical recharge.. .i thought tonys suit still has solar rechargable batteries? Also the suit has self repair functions... in thor #3 the suit was going to initiate a self repair.. then thor hit it with a lightning bolt... If ironman was not allowed to fly... i'd say maybe there was a chance to defeat him... but otherwise... tony employs his sonics to disable all of his opponents.. disorienting them... and lands a solid.. ko punch...

Tony clears it.

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by Battlehammer
it was I'm glad someone agrees.

willRules
Originally posted by Mr Majestic
That sounds like major PIS. His reactions speed have shown to be superior to Spideys, I don't see how that would happen.

That fight reeks od PIS. If my CD Display worked I would see for myself and get the scans.

it was, but the Civil War issue where Iron-man took all those heroes through P.I.S devices was hardly much better sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.