Captain America versus 100 men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
M'kay , the premise is one hundred male American citizens (280 lbs , 6 foot 3, can lift 100lbs) march upon Captain America to kick his ass. Each citizen is armed with a fence-post full of Nails (Nailbat ! ).

Cap on the other hand doesn't have his shield.

Can this unruly mob Ko/Kill Cap ?

Battlehammer
..............is this serous..............capt would stomp them

Symmetric Chaos
*makes racist comment about physical ability*

Soljer
Originally posted by Battlehammer
..............is this serous..............capt would stomp them

Apolloknight
Originally posted by grey fox
M'kay , the premise is one hundred male American citizens (280 lbs , 6 foot 3, can lift 100lbs) march upon Captain America to kick his ass. Each citizen is armed with a fence-post full of Nails (Nailbat ! ).

Cap on the other hand doesn't have his shield.

Can this unruly mob Ko/Kill Cap ?

6"3 280 and they can only lift 100lbs? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Apolloknight
6"3 280 and they can only lift 100lbs? confused

They're Americans no expression

Soljer
I assumed it meant 'lift 100 pounds over one's head without trouble.'

Seems quite a bit more reasonable, as far as the hundred pounds goes...but, still...

280 pounds?!

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They're Americans no expression

?

Burning thought
if i was among them id solo Cap america with one wave of my hand , but i suppose its american citizens, so i cant be camong them..erm..American citizens? he wins with ease

llagrok
American citizens (280 lbs , 6 foot 3, can lift 100lbs)

Pwnt.

rotiart
100 men march on captain america?

they must be republicans.

Kutulu
Originally posted by rotiart
100 men march on captain america?

they must be republicans.

Fat McDonald's eating republicans. Cap stomps all over these Newt Gingrich wannabe's.

Zebedee
M'kay , the premise is one hundred male American citizens (280 lbs , 6 foot 3, can lift 100lbs)

http://www.imedia.ru/ip/fat_american.jpg Harsh i'm sure many Americans are not like this.

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by Zebedee
http://www.imedia.ru/ip/fat_american.jpg Harsh i'm sure many Americans are not like this. But there are more that are. stick out tongue

rougeredmage
read universe x captain america special. he gets killed when a group of americans decide to just storm him. so thus i am saying that captain america is going to go down hard

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They're Americans no expression Yeah, so am I. Does that mean I can't lift 100 lbs? Fox is from the UK, maybe he meant kilos which would be approximately 220 lbs.

Z, this is for that pic! durfist

Cap has beaten groups before but that's with his shield. 100 corn fed boys with nailbats is a lot but all 100 won't be able to attack him at. I say the group eventually wears him down. sad

FYI, Americans wouldn't raise a hand to Captain America, ever. My guess is the 100 person mob is made up of dirty Frenchman, spineless Canadians, illiterate Australians and assorted Euro-trash. stick out tongue

JasonK4
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah, so am I. Does that mean I can't lift 100 lbs? Fox is from the UK, maybe he meant kilos which would be approximately 220 lbs.

Cap has beaten groups before but that's with his shield. 100 corn fed boys with nailbats is a lot but all 100 won't be able to attack him at. I say the group eventually wears him down. sad

FYI, Americans wouldn't raise a hand to Captain America, ever. My guess is the 100 person mob is made up of dirty Frenchman, spineless Canadians, illiterate Australians and assorted Euro-trash. stick out tongue

laughing

Zebedee
Originally posted by Badabing

My pleasure durthor

Badabing
Originally posted by JasonK4
laughing stick out tongue Originally posted by Zebedee
My pleasure durthor The ThunDUR God! laughing

Daredevil1
This is tough but Captain America can pull it off.

Here Cap defeats many many Shield Agents.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2756/captainamericavol311030lk2.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2281/captainamericavol31102il0.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1930/captainamericavol31105ml9.jpg

Cap vs a billion Nazis.....hyperbole but Cap defeats a lot and as he piles them up.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5862/captainamericav20709mg7.jpg

Here Cap holds off a army so the slave rebels can escape.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6926/captainamerica454p16kb5.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8247/captainamerica454p17bu9.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9783/captainamerica454p20gy7.jpg

There are some other street level characters doing similar.

Daredevil defeating many Yakuza's close to 100 all superhuman.

And Ironfist defeating 100 shield agents IIRC. But thats what Cap was created to be and even called a one man army.

MightyEInherjar
Citizens win for the majority...

Even if all 100 only get off a single swing, one of those is BOUND to connect...and when it friggin bat with nails sticking out of it gets lodged in one of Cap's limbs, it'll all go down hill from there.

Kurash
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

Even if all 100 only get off a single swing, one of those is BOUND to connect...and when it friggin bat with nails sticking out of it gets lodged in one of Cap's limbs, it'll all go down hill from there.

thats exactly what i was gonna say

this is a tough fight to judge

psycho gundam
but on the flip side, that is also 100 nail bats that cap can break over the heads of these men(quite a large supply)

logically, all the mean cant attack at once right, maybe in waves of five or so. cap can deal with that easily. so after a few men are down and disarmed, he can throw the bats at incoming attackers to weaken their moral, then single them down a bit....blah blah.....just amagine the scene from the protector(starring tony jaa), just twice as long. pheeww!

Charlotte DeBel
The biggest number of people to attack someone at once successfully is 8, more people would just create problems to each other.
So to succeed the men should attack Cap in waves of 8.

gogogadgetgo
cap wins.

Alfheim

Bro Cap was stormed once by something like a hundred deers, basically they stampeded him. Cap had to move so fast that he didnt touch the ground and just flipped on all their backs.

Yeah I know this is different but I can see him beating them all without getting touched.

h1a8

Through martial arts study in the past I found out that its impossible for multiple people to coordinate a simultaneous attack. Thus they must attack one at a time unless they rehearsed it.
All Cap has to do is disarm the first attacker while using him as a temporary moving shield while moving in unpredictable patterns and then use the bat to fight off the others. And doesn't Cap have a chain mail uniform on?

grey fox
Originally posted by h1a8
Through martial arts study in the past I found out that its impossible for multiple people to coordinate a simultaneous attack. Thus they must attack one at a time unless they rehearsed it.
All Cap has to do is disarm the first attacker while using him as a temporary moving shield while moving in unpredictable patterns and then use the bat to fight off the others. And doesn't Cap have a chain mail uniform on?

Nah , let's say he's in Civvies.

Alfheim
Nah , let's say he's in Civvies.

Basterd. stick out tongue Anyway he still wins hes skin is durable enough to resist gunfire.

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
Basterd. stick out tongue Anyway he still wins hes skin is durable enough to resist gunfire.

THEN WHY THE F*CK DOES HE HAVE THE SHIELD ?

Let alone the implications his 'death' brings up.

Alfheim

THEN WHY THE F*CK DOES HE HAVE THE SHIELD ?

His body can resist gunfire but his body isnt invulnerable.

Let alone the implications his 'death' brings up.

He was wearing strength dampeners.

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
His body can resist gunfire but his body isnt invulnerable.

He was wearing strength dampeners.

Note the word 'strength'. Not power.

Alfheim
Note the word 'strength'. Not power.

Whats that got to do with anything? It made him less durable.

Priest
Capt ftw.
He took out a more than dozen trained shield men armed to the teeth easily at the beginning of the civil war arc.

grey fox
Originally posted by Priest
Capt ftw.
He took out a more than dozen trained shield men armed to the teeth easily at the beginning of the civil war arc.

....who had Tranqs, and were told to subdue, not wound him.

Alfheim

It wouldnt have made a difference if they were trying to kill him.

Soljer
Steve still wins here.

He pretends all of these weight-watchers drop outs are canadians and rips their heads off to use as projectiles against the rest of the crew.

stick out tongue.

Daredevil1

Later on they were trying to "shoot" him. IIRC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.