Hank McCoy vs Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
The Beast (Marvel) vs Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)

Camp Cyrtal Lake was dark and rainy, blood was everywhere, and onlything visible was the lifeless body of Kitty Pryde and another mutant. They went to Cyrtal Lake for a vacation, but didn't know about Jason. Charles Francis Xavier could sense they were dead, buthe wanted to send in one of his oldest friends to find the man or thing that killed them. He sent in Beast.

Beast arrived at Crstyal Lake a day later on Friday The 13th. He was searching everywhere for Kitty and the other mutant then he saw a few body hanging in the woods, it was them. Sadden to see the two young people there Beast let out a big yell. After his moments of anger he heard something behind him and turned around it was a man with a hockey mask on. Beast without any thought kicked him into a building. Beast thought he was dead from that kick started to walk off until he noticed Jason get back up with his machete.

Beast "So you can take a kick"

Jason looked at him and started to walk towards him lifting his machete.

Beast "Well I guess this is where the fun begins"

The fight begins and these two almost creatures go to war.

You choose the winner.

Mr Majestic
Um? Jason?

Maybe Beast.

Gecko4lif
jason is immortal
jason is stronger
jason is unstoppable....

willRules
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
jason is immortal
jason is stronger
jason is unstoppable....

True, but McCoy is a badass and that's why he will win yes

Big Sexy
teleportation - Jason for the win.

Soljer
Admittedly, I base this off of my film knowledge of Jason, but...

He's DEFINITELY not stronger.

More unkillable, most certainly.

But not stronger.

TricksterPriest
If Hank can get him to the water, he can pitch him into the lake and end the match.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Hank can get him to the water, he can pitch him into the lake and end the match.

Jason has been in the water several times unaffected.

Kurash
jason is not close to being as strong as hank, yes he is immortal from what weve seen, but not unstoppable

he has been KOed from gettin hit by a car and many other low showings

Hank would screw him up

norrinradd43
I like McCoy in this one, Jason has zero agility...Beast has agility for days and more strength...he beats his ass then runs away since Jason cant die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.