Michael Demiurgos vs Dream of the Endless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sirius77
Pis, Cis off (Not that they have any, lol).

Who wins?

kevdude
Michael Demiurgos for the win

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Michael Demiurgos for the win is it a stomp in ur opinion?

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
is it a stomp in ur opinion?

Yes, he is 1 of 3 who is God's most favored

quanchi112
Yes, he is 1 of 3 who is God's most favored well dc's presence isnt even supreme.

kevdude
well dc's presence isnt even supreme.

well neither is marvel's toaa so I don't see why you bring that up again
thumb down

quanchi112
well neither is marvel's toaa so I don't see why you bring that up again
thumb down TOAA is supreme. who beat him? who stalemated him. like thanos with the heart. no one could defeat thanos with the heart. but the presence couldnt beat the geb.

all about supremacy. dc doesnt have one supreme being.

smile

kevdude
TOAA is supreme. who beat him? who stalemated him. like thanos with the heart. no one could defeat thanos with the heart. but the presence couldnt beat the geb.

all about supremacy. dc doesnt have one supreme being.

smile

TOAA needs someone else to help him make he MU. the Presence doesn't need anyone. Don't start this arguement again please lol, Thanos also had TOAA pushing him along the way remember?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zebedee
Vertigo main Universe isn't DCU anymore what the hell has the Presence got to do with this thread.

celestialdemon
Michael wins this one convincingly.

quanchi112
TOAA needs someone else to help him make he MU. the Presence doesn't need anyone. Don't start this arguement again please lol, Thanos also had TOAA pushing him along the way remember?? roll eyes (sarcastic) but we were arguing supremacy. the presence needs the spectre and a host of ohter beings to deal with threats. presence isnt supreme while TOAA is. there was a problem he couldnt fix not a being he couldnt defeat.

Erik-Lensherr
Michael

Dream stated that Lucifer is far more powerfull than him .

Sirius77
I think that it would be a close battle, but
seriously Quanchi, stop trolling. This is a
place for debating, not Thanos fanboyism.
So debate or leave.

leonheartmm
people are so full of crap sumtimes. enough with the thanos fanboyism. no1 was able to stop the ultimate nullifier either. or the super dimensional fortress. or the infinites. or genis vell. or korvak. or wanda with the chaos wave. doesnt make em all toaa or undefeateable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
I think that it would be a close battle, but
seriously Quanchi, stop trolling. This is a
place for debating, not Thanos fanboyism.
So debate or leave. i was debating with kevdude. put me on ignore and dont read my posts and dont tell me what to do.

michael wins this in a stomp as he is supposedly gods power. dream has no chance.

satisfied.

leonheartmm
i was debating with kevdude. put me on ignore and dont read my posts and dont tell me what to do.

michael wins this in a stomp as he is supposedly gods power. dream has no chance.

satisfied.

awww, did shumone get offwended by my shtatementsh?? showwy mishter.{really, dont get offended so easily.}

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
awww, did shumone get offwended by my shtatementsh?? showwy mishter.{really, dont get offended so easily.} i was responding to sirius not u.

big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by leonheartmm
awww, did shumone get offwended by my shtatementsh?? showwy mishter.{really, dont get offended so easily.}

Do me a favor and do not quote him. Respond to him but don't put his words in quotes. I have to be ready to stomache his post. Like on an empty stomache and I wasn't quite sick sick Re sick a sick dy sick

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Do me a favor and do not quote him. Respond to him but don't put his words in quotes. I have to be ready to stomache his post. Like on an empty stomache and I wasn't quite sick sick Re sick a sick dy sick do me a favor and tell me when our debate will take place. why are u dodging me. i pmed u about this. dont dodge me and back down like this.

kevdude
but we were arguing supremacy. the presence needs the spectre and a host of ohter beings to deal with threats. presence isnt supreme while TOAA is. there was a problem he couldnt fix not a being he couldnt defeat.

So TOAA couldn't fix a problem within his own universe that he made?? That isn't supreme at all. The Presence doesn't need anyone to deal with any threats. I've explained this more then once to you eek!

Mr Master
So TOAA couldn't fix a problem within his own universe that he made??

Nonsense.

TOAA/God wrote and drew a story on paper called The End: Marvel.

They can make themselves as weak as aunt may or as powerful as they really are.

It's just a story to amuse themselves with.

I've also explained this more than once.

That isn't supreme at all.

Read more Marvel, then you'l understand.

The Presence doesn't need anyone to deal with any threats.

Neither does TOAA/God.

In fact, TOAA/God create Supreme sources of power (like THOTI)

with the stroke of a pencil. swank

I've explained this more then once to you

Again, so have I.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Nonsense.

TOAA/God wrote and drew a story on paper called The End: Marvel.

They can make themselves as weak as aunt may or as powerful as they really are.

It's just a story to amuse themselves with.

I've also explained this more than once.

Read more Marvel, then you'l understand.

Neither does TOAA/God.

In fact, TOAA/God create Supreme sources of power (like THOTI)

with the stroke of a pencil. swank

Again, so have I.

sounds like you are trying to have it both ways. you can't say Thanos had God's power when it's convenient and then back God up and say it's all amusement when it's convenient. Either thanos was NEVER God and NEVER had his power, OR Marvel's God isn't omnipotent since Thanos had to fix a problem he couldn't. You can't have both. Pick one.

quanchi112
sounds like you are trying to have it both ways. you can't say Thanos had God's power when it's convenient and then back God up and say it's all amusement when it's convenient. Either thanos was NEVER God and NEVER had his power, OR Marvel's God isn't omnipotent since Thanos had to fix a problem he couldn't. You can't have both. Pick one. first off in comics there can be problems that even god cant fix.. second off the presence had seen colors he couldnt have imagined with the am,right?

bottom line is in marvel u have a supreme being while in dc u dont.

ps are u backing down from my challenge for the battlezone?

kevdude
MM I was making a point to Q thats all. And about the coie am and Spectre seeing colors The Voice who was shown as the Spectre master has never seen. They went beyond everything the Wall and AM tried to interrupt The Source/The Presence making creation which of course AM failed.

And no Marvel/DC both has supreme beings but you don't understand them well wink

Big Sexy
Morpheus has no chance. He would be destroyed and his essence would inhabit another.

Air Legend
MM I was making a point to Q thats all. And about the coie am and Spectre seeing colors The Voice who was shown as the Spectre master has never seen. They went beyond everything the Wall and AM tried to interrupt The Source/The Presence making creation which of course AM failed.

And no Marvel/DC both has supreme beings but you don't understand them well wink
Ah just lovely...we get to talk about who's God in the comics and who's not again evil face

"And no Marvel/DC both has supreme beings but you don't understand them well wink"
rofl Mr Master doesn't understand Marvel Supreme Beings? You have nerve laughing

quanchi112

And no Marvel/DC both has supreme beings but you don't understand them well wink name dc's supreme being. is it the geb or the presence? make a decision.

kevdude
Originally posted by Air Legend
Ah just lovely...we get to talk about who's God in the comics and who's not again evil face

"And no Marvel/DC both has supreme beings but you don't understand them well wink"
rofl Mr Master doesn't understand Marvel Supreme Beings? You have nerve laughing

Well if you pay attention I wasn't at all talking to MM about "Marvel/DC both has supreme beings" I was talking to Q about that Air. Assume something else? eek!

quanchi112
Well if you pay attention I wasn't at all talking to MM about "Marvel/DC both has supreme beings" I was talking to Q about that Air. Assume something else? eek! name dc's supreme being.

Mr Master
sounds like you are trying to have it both ways. you can't say Thanos had God's power when it's convenient and then back God up and say it's all amusement when it's convenient. Either thanos was NEVER God and NEVER had his power, OR Marvel's God isn't omnipotent since Thanos had to fix a problem he couldn't. You can't have both. Pick one.

One more time.

TOAA/God,
are avatars of the Writers and Artists of Marvel. Period.

TOAA/God,
imagine and draw every story that has ever taken place in any Marvel comic. Period.

TOAA/God,
are not to be categorized with other characters, weapons or power sources. Period.

Saying TOAA/God couldn't REALLY fix the "flaw" is asinine, because the "flaw" along with the rest of the story in The End: Marvel, was nothing more than little pictures on pieces of paper to TOAA/God. (when are you going to comprehend this?)

Indeed, they made it so they're manifested power withIN the Omniverse (THOTI)
could not fix the "flaw" without erasing and remaking Marvel. Period.

Why?

Cause they felt like doing it that way, they can do anything they want, literally.

Thanos was never TOAA/God,
as in the avatars of the real world Writers/Artists,
that are located beyond the Omniverse,
in "Marvel Heaven" or real world Marvel workshop stuidios. (as depicted On Panel)

But Thanos WAS everything the Avatars could be withIN the Omniverse.

So essentially, Thanos became TOAA/God ... but ONLY withIN the Omniverse.

The actual OAA/God, draw eveything that takes place WITHIN the Omniverse.

EVERY Story that has ever been produced, takes place WITHIN the Omniverse.

Period.

Good night.

quanchi112
One more time.

TOAA/God,

TOAA/God,
imagine and draw every story that has ever taken place in any Marvel comic. Period.

TOAA/God,
are not to be categorized with other characters, weapons or power sources. Period.

Saying TOAA/God couldn't REALLY fix the "flaw" is asinine, because the "flaw" along with the rest of the story in The End: Marvel, was nothing more than little pictures on pieces of paper to TOAA/God. (when are you going to comprehend this?)

Why?

Cause they felt like doing it that way, they can do anything they want, literally.

in "Marvel Heaven" or real world Marvel workshop stuidios. (as depicted On Panel)

Period.

Good night. ownage.

kevdude
name dc's supreme being. is it the geb or the presence? make a decision.

Do you understand the yin yang at all?

quanchi112
Do you understand the yin yang at all? two equal beings. understood. no supremacy over there in dc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
One more time.

TOAA/God,

TOAA/God,

TOAA/God,

Why?

Period.

Good night.

Bullshit. All of it. Since Kirby was shown on panel as the God of marvel, everything else you say is superlative and doesn't count for shit. Kirby was God on panel thus marvel's God is a character. Thanos didnt' take kirby's place. He wasn't shown in nearly the same omnipotent light that kirby was shown. next.

quanchi112
Bullshit. All of it. Since Kirby was shown on panel as the God of marvel, everything else you say is superlative and doesn't count for shit. Kirby was God on panel thus marvel's God is a character. Thanos didnt' take kirby's place. He wasn't shown in nearly the same omnipotent light that kirby was shown. next. thanos was god in the comic. no one could beat him in the comic.

rex and pr have agreed to judge for us. when do u want this matchup in the battlezone/ how many weeks?

rex is the only one who i havent asked yet.

Mr Master
Bullshit.

Now that's a sound retort.

All of it.

Everything I post is confirmed by Marvel,
on panel and in their official Bios and website.

So this means,
you know all the truth about what Marvel publishes,

but Marvel doesn't?

That makes sense. rofl2

Since Kirby was shown on panel as the God of marvel, everything else you say is superlative and doesn't count for shit. Kirby was God on panel thus marvel's God is a character. Thanos didnt' take kirby's place. He wasn't shown in nearly the same omnipotent light that kirby was shown. next.

blahblah

No need to rewrite this:

TOAA/God,

TOAA/God,

TOAA/God,

Why?

But Thanos WAS everything the Avatars could be WITHIN the Omniverse.

So essentially, Thanos became TOAA/God ... but ONLY WITH IN the Omniverse.

Period.

You don't like it?

That's fine, write Marvel a letter and complain. smile

But you're sadly mistaken,
if you really believe your word is > Marvel's established FACT!

(excerpt from the official Marvel Handbook 2006)
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2069/akbioyu7.th.jpg

"Thanos eradicated the Order, they ... Pronounced him GOD"

Or if you prefer:

Marvel.com (the Official Marvel site)

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Marvel_Universe

"The Living Tribunal, ruled that the now-omnipotent Thanos must be stopped"
"Thanos decided to destroy the universe and become the One True Supreme being"

yawn

Erik-Lensherr
laughing at Mr Master contradicting himself .

Although I shouldn't be since there's nothing new here smile

He usually suits the statements to the situation .

For example , in a discussion we've had in reply to the fact that Thanos couldn't repair the flaw without destroying and recreating the Universe he replied saying :

And afterwards , in the same thread he said that God can do anything and everything .

And now he contradicts what he said , again .

Juntai
Once again, the Heaven and Kirby figure they saw, were just AN interpretation of the supreme being, a form they could understand, hence him noting specifically that it is merely how they percieve him.

It's not the ACTUAL Marvel Office, unless you think Jack Kirby is still drawing all of Marvel's titles.

All we saw was an interpretation of the supreme, and not the totality.

But it is still a comic character, as it was portrayed on panel.

Juntai
Actually. How did this even come up in a thread with two DC characters.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Juntai
Once again, the Heaven and Kirby figure they saw, were just AN interpretation of the supreme being, a form they could understand, hence him noting specifically that it is merely how they percieve him.

It's not the ACTUAL Marvel Office, unless you think Jack Kirby is still drawing all of Marvel's titles.

thumb up

Some people just don't get that .

Erik-Lensherr
Actually. How did this even come up in a thread with two DC characters.

well dc's presence isnt even supreme.

Juntai
Figures, dumb shit like that is why I can't see his posts.

quanchi112
Figures, dumb shit like that is why I can't see his posts. do not talk about me. i am on ignore. u dont even post that much anymore anyways.

Galan007
Michael.

Mr Master

So the FF know that they are comic book characters in a company called Marvel?

Cause that's what was taking place in God's office.

God was literally working on up coming issues that will be published in the real world,
namely Silver Surfer and Black Panther.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1817/go4jv4.th.jpg

As you can see,
his "Collaborator" (or Writer) is pitching him ideas,
while God says, "

"Write it up, I'll start the designs"

Anywho, you have the right to your opinion,
cool we can agree to disagree. smile

It's not the ACTUAL Marvel Office,
unless you think Jack Kirby is still drawing all of Marvel's titles.

That character has nothing to do with Kirby,
that's a misconception that came from me actually. (so I take the blame)

But I always said, "Presumably Jack Kirby"

It's on the first page of my thread, (Everything Cosmic in Marvel)
in the Comic Books menu.

"we?"

Actually it's an avatar of the real world Artists & Writers on panel.

They imagine & draw everything that takes place on panel in the Omniverse.

They themselves are located (in Marvel Heaven) Beyond the Omniverse.

This is why I have always said,

Thanos was Toaa/God withIN the Omniverse.

But the true Toaa/God are beyond the Omniverse,
because everything that takes place withIn the Omniverse,
is just drawings on paper to them.

Like Galactus:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1831/go1pb7.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.