Ayane vs Tifa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Topic Tifa has no summoning Materia and has 2nd class elemental materia. Ayane has her ninpo....GO

shin_gear
Ayane 7/10

Violent2Dope
Tifa H2H would crush Ayane.

judgement hand
BLASPHEMEY!!

ayne ninjas tifa

shin_gear
Basically...would be a close fight though.

V2D is obsessed with Tifa. XD

judgement hand
BOW CHICAWOWWOW

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Basically...would be a close fight though.

V2D is obsessed with Tifa. XD She's a frickin babe. Seriously, Tifa has more goin for her h2h tho.

ThoraxeRMG
Tifa can't summon but Ayane can use her Ninpo no metsu, that's gay.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Tifa can't summon but Ayane can use her Ninpo no metsu, that's gay. The only ninpo that could make Tifa lose is the Tritower thing, and Tifa is not just gonna have eight hours of sex with me for that slow ass shit to happen...or maybe she will?

Sol Valentine
LOL!!!!

ThoraxeRMG
WTF!!!
Edit: The Ninpo no metsu was the tritower thing.

Remindme
Okay, Tifa uses rank 2 comet, Ayane dies, end of game ;p

Plain old H2H Tifa > Ayane IMO

Hannibal-Lector
Probably Ayane majority even though im a ff7 fan

Csdabest
Originally posted by Remindme
Okay, Tifa uses rank 2 comet, Ayane dies, end of game ;p

Plain old H2H Tifa > Ayane IMO

What element is comet. I said elemental only so thats

Fire,wind,ice,water,and lightning. Aswell as earth which will be quake

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The only ninpo that could make Tifa lose is the Tritower thing, and Tifa is not just gonna have eight hours of sex with me for that slow ass shit to happen...or maybe she will? Except that it took no more than 6 seconds to accomplish as shown how bullets were traveling very slowly past the ninjas during the process. When I mean no more than 6 seconds I mean it's virtually impossible that it took longer, and Ayane has no reason to generate a building incinerating attack. She's fighting Tifa.

MadMel
i thought helena or whatever her name is blew up the building?

Csdabest
It was ayane clearly. She didnt charge up that attack for nothing

shin_gear
Helena set off the self-destruct in one of the buildings. One or two of the buildings however were already being destroyed for the most part by Alpha-152, supposedly since sections of the buildings were being blown up before Helena even touched the system. In this video you see one of the buildings perfectly fine until Ayane's attack reaches the building.Cmp3eXQ7fkE

Csdabest
Did they walk into Cerebro?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

shin_gear
What's that? shrug

Csdabest
You dont watch X-men do you. Its Professor X Supercomputer of supercomputers that can track an invidual down anywhere in the world via telekenesis by their Genetic code. And spit up the DNA patterns so the user can tell if the person is mutant or human. Also....Plays Unreal Tournament on highest graphical settings maxed out with out problems. Best feat i beleive

shin_gear
So what did that have to do with what I was saying? XD

Remindme
Originally posted by Csdabest
What element is comet. I said elemental only so thats

Fire,wind,ice,water,and lightning. Aswell as earth which will be quake

How about gravity? That too would be enough to secure a win

Time? thats element...ish...depends how you look at it

Is she get either of those, Tifa wins, if not, I' d say it's kinda spite, giving Tifa limited (ands kinda crap materia) while Ayane has Ninpo.

Better thing to do woul be rank 3 materia but only 2, say, fire and earth or w/e

Csdabest
So your saying Tifa would fare better with Rank 3? And there is a difference between element and elemental. My Sciene professor embarassed me and pwned me in the middle of class about it.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Csdabest
So your saying Tifa would fare better with Rank 3? And there is a difference between element and elemental. My Sciene professor embarassed me and pwned me in the middle of class about it. LOL stick out tongue hug

Csdabest
Shut up...I lost all hopes of sweet talking any females in that class

shin_gear
Don't lose hope! woot

Violent2Dope
Except that it took no more than 6 seconds to accomplish as shown how bullets were traveling very slowly past the ninjas during the process. When I mean no more than 6 seconds I mean it's virtually impossible that it took longer, and Ayane has no reason to generate a building incinerating attack. She's fighting Tifa. Right, and Tifa would just stand there during that six seconds, wait...no she wouldn't. Tifa> Ayane h2h.

Csdabest
Doing you think Ayane would not have taken that into considerationg. She is not going to stand around like Goku preparing for an attack. She is a Ninja. Shell use ninja tactics. I think thats where Tifa would fall.

shin_gear
I just said she doesn't have to stand there for those 7 or so seconds charging that attack. Did anyone ever consider Ayane charging a lesser version of said attack against an opponent? confused

Ayane has fought bigger threats than Tifa. I personally don't see Tifa beating Ayane in any category besides sex.

Csdabest
*fantasises about Tifa using beat rush on his crotch*

Sado22
they stop fighting when they see me. we then have the hottest threesome money (and CGI) can buy.

Csdabest
Puh...Ill just have sex with their voice actors....Close my eyes and tell them to either call me Cloud or Hayabusa...

shin_gear
I can imagine Tifa saying Cloud...Ayane saying Hayabusa? stick out tongue

shin_gear
B98W1AJbWtAdroolio

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/PinkSakura88/Tifa.gif

drool

MadMel
laughing
hot!

Violent2Dope
I just said she doesn't have to stand there for those 7 or so seconds charging that attack. Did anyone ever consider Ayane charging a lesser version of said attack against an opponent? confused

Ayane has fought bigger threats than Tifa. I personally don't see Tifa beating Ayane in any category besides sex. 1. Or how about we don't just assume sumthin like that if it has never even been hinted?

2. Tifa>Ayane H2H, she is stronger, has better reflexes, and maybe faster.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. Or how about we don't just assume sumthin like that if it has never even been hinted?

2. Tifa>Ayane H2H, she is stronger, has better reflexes, and maybe faster.

Gag reflexes and having the ability to hook up with a guy doesnt have anything to do with the ability to fight

shin_gear
It's been hinted since she did a lesser version of that attack against Kasumi in DOA2.

Lol, better reflexes...I don't think so. She was faced with armed soldiers and the like. Tifa's are remarkable, but the things she has done showing how quick her reflexes are can be done by Ayane as well I'm sure. Team Ninja didn't make her that bad. XD

Violent2Dope
It's been hinted since she did a lesser version of that attack against Kasumi in DOA2.

Lol, better reflexes...I don't think so. She was faced with armed soldiers and the like. Tifa's are remarkable, but the things she has done showing how quick her reflexes are can be done by Ayane as well I'm sure. Team Ninja didn't make her that bad. XD That was a blast, not a big ZOMG punch, and it also had to be charged and was slow as hell.

Tifa after being thrown by Loz, had the reflexes to move momentum in midair and hit a pillar feet first so she was uninjured, and this was so fast that after landing, the petals on the flowers in her path of flight were ripped off by the wind.

shin_gear
Ayane defeated an opponent that makes Tifa seem like nothing, still.

Violent2Dope
Ayane defeated an opponent that makes Tifa seem like nothing, still. That is A>B>C logic, and I hope you are not talking about that pansy Genra who doesn't even know how to use his sword. Tifa stood her ground against Loz, who would crush Ayane and Genra.

shin_gear

And that's where I stop. I don't know why I bother seeing your posts when you're on my ignore list.

Violent2Dope

And that's where I stop. You're a hopeless case, no offense. Why? Genra did not show any real swordskill, and Loz would easily speedblitz him. But that would be off topic, just because one person can beat someone does not mean he can beat someone else.

shin_gear
I edited it. It isn't nice or right to say that you're that. Who beats others are merely opinions anyway.

Violent2Dope
You called me a Tifa fanboy, didn't you? sad

Blax_Hydralisk

And that's where I stop. I don't know why I bother seeing your posts when you're on my ignore list.

He is right though, ABC logic is a fallacy and fallacies don't count as valid arguments on this board. Just because character A beat character B, who might be stronger then character C, doesn't mean that character A can beat character C.

shin_gear
I meant saying Loz beating Genra was insane, not the A>B>C logic thing. Who beats who is still opinion though.

masdurchief

Blax_Hydralisk
Eh, was just commenting on this.

Ayane defeated an opponent that makes Tifa seem like nothing, still.

shin_gear
I didn't say it explains why she would beat Tifa though. 313

Violent2Dope
I meant saying Loz beating Genra was insane, not the A>B>C logic thing. Who beats who is still opinion though.

masdurchief He would tho.

Csdabest
Im Telling!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.