warrior madness thor w/power gemvs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this?

tkitna
Darkseid

Kurash
darkseid

gogogadgetgo
thor stick out tongue

quanchi112
thor would beat the shit out of him. superman with no plot device can so thor with the power gem crushes him.

quanchi112
really how can ds defeat thor here?

Estacado
Originally posted by tkitna
Darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
darkseid cant ko him. hes screwed. thor would break his face while supes just puffed it out.

Estacado
Trust me Darkseid wins.He has the Heart.

quanchi112
Trust me Darkseid wins.He has the Heart. ds doesnt have heart though. not at all. he tapped out to supes becuz he doesnt have heart and didnt believe in himself.

wink

Estacado
Darkseid>>>>Thor with PG.Trust me on this.Containment block wins.

quanchi112
Darkseid>>>>Thor with PG.Trust me on this.Containment block wins. ds couldnt go blow for blow here. and what kind of containment block does ds have?

i dont see how ds could take more than 4 or 5 hits from thor without being down and woozy. ds would tap again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS wins. Telepathy/Reality Warp/Omega Effect FTW

Priest
thor wins cause DS is just a brick nowermmha

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
thor wins cause DS is just a brick nowermmha smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid how?

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
how? Originally posted by Estacado
He has the Heart.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
he doesnt have heart though.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
he doesnt have heart though. The eye of the tiger then? srug

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
The eye of the tiger then? srug doesnt have that either.

thor wins.

Kutulu
I'm going to go with Thor.

Reasons:
* Mjolner is excellent at absorbing energies, therefore it is likely that it could absorb the OE.
* Power gem - strength, power, and durability amps up continuously to an infinite value.
* Given that Heat Vision can deflect the "finder beams", it goes to say that a god blast most likely would deflect them as well.
* With infinite power backing him, he's not going to wear out after doing a god blast, and he's known for channeling other energy along with the godblast, so in other words the power gem will fuel it and he can use it as many times as he wants.

Estacado
Originally posted by Kutulu
I'm going to go with Thor.

Reasons:
* Mjolner is excellent at absorbing energies, therefore it is likely that it could absorb the OE.
* Power gem - strength, power, and durability amps up continuously to an infinite value.
* Given that Heat Vision can deflect the "finder beams", it goes to say that a god blast most likely would deflect them as well.
* With infinite power backing him, he's not going to wear out after doing a god blast, and he's known for channeling other energy along with the godblast, so in other words the power gem will fuel it and he can use it as many times as he wants.
There is only one problem......WM Thor fights like a retard.

Kutulu
There is only one problem......WM Thor fights like a retard.

He fights like an insane bloodlusted retard. There's a difference. laughing

Estacado
Originally posted by Kutulu
He fights like an insane bloodlusted retard. There's a difference. laughing
He is basically Hulk with a hammer.happy

Kurash
darkseid

quanchi112
There is only one problem......WM Thor fights like a retard. well doomsday who's menbtal capacity is under thors here defeated ds. and the result is the same here. ds gets raped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
darkseid ds loses. think about it. this thor is more uber than superman sunamped and look what he did to ds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.