What the Hell happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flameoid
Okay, I'm the old member known as 'BlackC@t' but it says that username does not exist. Was my account deactivated because I was hardly ever on? I thought perhaps I had used the wrong user name so I got the correct one sent in an email. But the account I was given was this one. I never changed my name to flameoid, I think my account has been broken into.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=21054

Is that you?

If so, you're just typing in the wrong username...

Tattoo
Originally posted by flameoid
Okay, I'm the old member known as 'BlackC@t' but it says that username does not exist. Was my account deactivated because I was hardly ever on? I thought perhaps I had used the wrong user name so I got the correct one sent in an email. But the account I was given was this one. I never changed my name to flameoid, I think my account has been broken into.

Accounts are not deactivated unless you are banned, even then they'd show up in search. Lana found your account.

Are you sure you never signed up on KMC in 2003 with this name? The email address is always linked to the username, maybe you signed up as BlackC@ using a different email.

Raz
Not sure why the 't' is missing...

BakaXero
last i remember, there was no spoon "t" in your name. bakasrug

Syren
Still doesn't explain why 'flameoid' exists shrug

Lana
Err, most likely she had created that account and then forgotten about it. It's an old account, older than BlackC@.

Shelbert Lemon
yes and as Ken said.. 2 different emails.. or I dont see how 'flameoid' acct info woulda been sent to her email.

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
Err, most likely she had created that account and then forgotten about it. It's an old account, older than BlackC@.

Don't 'err' me, missy nono

I haven't had a day off in 11 days and I'm getting slow-brained stick out tongue

flameoid
^ Forgiveness!

Oh! I am SO stupid! My name didn't have the T! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO sorry everyone! I just hadn't signed in in months so I didn't exactly remember my user name! You see I chaged it to without the T just before I stopped comin on here. Maybe this account is one that a friend created and was just checking his/her account at my place...

Sorry everyone.

Syren
You got 'flameoid' sent to you in an email, so 'flameoid' must be yours as well, right?

BlackC@
Perhaps not, there are three friends I know and we share the same account, it's usually one we use for competitions and to send school assignments to, etc.

Tattoo
Originally posted by BlackC@
Perhaps not, there are three friends I know and we share the same account, it's usually one we use for competitions and to send school assignments to, etc.

You can only have 1 KMC account attached to an email address.

Syren
Does KMC actually request that a different email address be used for a second account?

Storm
Upon registering, yes.

Syren
Originally posted by BlackC@

So this isn't possible? I mean, Blackc@ and flameoid must have different email addresses attached to them? I am getting confused... hmm

Raz
They have different email addresses.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Raz
They have different email addresses.

But was the correct name sent to her e-mail addy?

Syren
So she must be using multiple email addresses and both accounts must be hers. So she must have been lying when she said;

Or am I cracking up? Someone correct me.

Shelbert Lemon
memory loss or dishonesty... one of the 2

Captain REX
The world may never know.

Syren
*devastation*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.