S02E03 - Kindred

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoo
Official Episode Preview

Suresh finds an undiscovered Issac Mendez painting that shows someone's death; Maya frees Alejandro from a Mexican jail; in the past Hiro discovers something new about Kensei; and Niki and Micah leave Las Vegas to get away from their past.

Kindred Preview

MWJpGVvdxUA

Discuss...

Tattoo
I'm extremely happy that it looks like Sylar will be in this episode. I can't wait to find out what is with the tropical paradise he is in. Was he really taken there? Or is it all a dream? Or is it all an illusion? I say dream!

Captain REX
I see kissing. Who's kissing who?

And there's Sylar! Yay Sylar!

Tattoo
Originally posted by Captain REX
I see kissing. Who's kissing who?

And there's Sylar! Yay Sylar!

Peter kissing hot Irish Mobster sister! eek!

Captain REX
Fine by me!

Strangelove
Mmmmm....I loooove Irish accents.

DeVi| D0do
Irish accents make me laugh... "The turd row back."

The Claire storyline is lame. It will only work if the dude turns out to be one of the others...

Tattoo
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

The Claire storyline is lame. It will only work if the dude turns out to be one of the others...

I have a feeling he is actually.

Season 3, a group of bad guys vs. all the Heroes...droolio

S_D_J
heroes vs the others... sounds like Lost big grin

smile

it'd be cool though if there are finally a bad guys team, not just The Company, good heroes vs bad heroes...

... though that'll be way to fanboyish.. the other Xmen.... on second thought, i think the show's ok as it is... but we'll see where it takes from here on

Strangelove
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

The Claire storyline is lame. It will only work if the dude turns out to be one of the others... I like the Claire storyline. You're lame ermm

S_D_J
I do like Claire's storyline, even more so now that's tied up to HRG and her entire family (gotta love Mr Muggles watching that dog contest show big grin )

... it's just that Wes comes off way too dumb and cocky, and say stupid lines (that thing about the unicorns was dumb, specially if his trying to hookup with her) it just makes me find him irritating

I like where their relationship can take them, considering that he's got the same power his "real" father has, and that's probably something that attracts her to him, and maybe find a more solid connection, I also would love to HRG reaction to this relationship (wouldnt you just love to HRG threatening Wes big grin ) ... it is just that, as of now, he isnt my favourite new hero

on topic: Anyone else bother with the "what's in the box" promo?
seems rather tacky

Ordained
How do you know that Wes is Nathan's son? I don't think he is.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Ordained

sorry, Typo

I meant "her" real father, Claire's father, not West's

... and I really love to "see" HRG reaction to their relationship... big grin

official sypnosis:

203 Kindred 10/08/07
Upon his return to New York, Suresh is unnerved to find an undiscovered Issac Mendez painting that foretells death of someone close to him. Both Claire and H.R.G. pursue their own secret personal agendas. Determined to make it to the U.S., Maya uses her deadly abilities to free Alejandro from a Mexican jail. Ando returns to his job in Japan and makes a happy discovery. Meanwhile, in Japan's past, just when Hiro had written off Kensei, his childhood hero surprises him. Niki and Micah leave Las Vegas in an attempt to start over. Later, Niki and a lost Hero individually strike shady bargains to reach their goals. Two familiar people with abilities make an unexpected return.

So, who could those two familiar people with abilities be?

I'm really hoping for Candice, I mean who else can make Sylar think he's in a Tropical Island... and who's the girl he's with... maybe the new Candice???

Tattoo

West, West, West...

Sorry, just trying to drive it into people's minds so they stop using the wrong name.

Strangelove
it's fcking WEST, people.

exanda kane
Anyone with the name West is blatantly evil.

Quincy
Originally posted by S_D_J
Anyone else bother with the "what's in the box" promo?
seems rather tacky

I thought it was corny.

"What's in...THE BOX???"

I was just like "...um...Peter's name? We already know who Peter is..."

Entity
What I wanna know is why don't Peter just use telekinesis or something to just take the damn box and screw the Irish guy and his robbery?

Also since the guy says it has his credit cards and personally items in there. Then either he had some kind of return to his life after he blew up and Nathan and them are missing him form something else entirely. Or its all part of some plan by someone else and the box is really just empty or something else entirely.

Lastly I wanna know if Mohinder and the Haitian are working together now?
I mean obviously he didn't know him when they met just before Mohinder cured him but he could have filled him in on his working with Bennet after he spoke of the company. So either Mohinder is being used again and now by Bennet or he's finally living up to his potential intellect. Either way I'm sure Bennet know pretty much everything going on now. Hell I bet he even knows what going on with Peter!

S_D_J
Originally posted by Entity
What I wanna know is why don't Peter just use telekinesis or something to just take the damn box and screw the Irish guy and his robbery?

Also since the guy says it has his credit cards and personally items in there. Then either he had some kind of return to his life after he blew up and Nathan and them are missing him form something else entirely. Or its all part of some plan by someone else and the box is really just empty or something else entirely.

Lastly I wanna know if Mohinder and the Haitian are working together now?
I mean obviously he didn't know him when they met just before Mohinder cured him but he could have filled him in on his working with Bennet after he spoke of the company. So either Mohinder is being used again and now by Bennet or he's finally living up to his potential intellect. Either way I'm sure Bennet know pretty much everything going on now. Hell I bet he even knows what going on with Peter!

I'd have to admit the box intrigued me a little, but after thinking about it, it seems that was in the box wont be much of shocker, at most it will be clues to where he's been this 4 months, or just plain and simple tell him where's been... other than your name it's Peter.

If I remember correctly, there arent credit cards or any other personal items in there, like a train ticket, Ricky was just taunting him, convincing him to do what he said. He could just knock out Ricky and just take the box... that will be unlike Peter... he knows they are in trouble, and to an extend, it's his fault so he stays to help them.. he is Peter after all, if not, he could have just jumped through the window.

Mohinder knew who the Haitian is (read the latest GN) so him getting his mind erased it's part of their plan to bring down the company, it was just to make sure he's trusted by them, he is undercover after all.

I dont HRG knows about Peter, but everything's possible at this point

Strangelove
Originally posted by exanda kane
Anyone with the name West is blatantly evil. Ummm....no. That's a stupid generalization to make.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Strangelove
Ummm....no. That's a stupid generalization to make. ]

laughing

I hope that wasn't serious

The Pict
on topic: Anyone else bother with the "what's in the box" promo?
seems rather tacky

"Next Monday the discovery of The Box"

Yeah I found that pretty silly.

AstroFan
I dont see it catching on like the cheerleader thing last year. laughing out loud

Strangelove
Originally posted by exanda kane
]

laughing

I hope that wasn't serious I don't know...were you serious?

Mairuzu
Yea the whole box thing is lame, they are doing the same thing on Prison break... and its on the same night... so we'll see whats in prison breaks box before heroes! WOO... no expression

Captain REX
It's a bit early to be trying to hype people up over something in the season. With something like "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World," or "How Do You Stop An Exploding Man?" you get kinda pumped, but "What's in THE BOX?!" Eh. Too soon. I'm already hyped, why use a lame tagline?

S_D_J
IMO They suck at advertising

good thing the writing in the show doesnt suck big grin

S_D_J
3 videos from "Kindred"

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html

so West was taken by the company and has an isotope on him..I dont think so... he's been sent by the company stick out tongue...j/k...
either way he's bad news...

and Peter still wont take the box by force... but he will "take out"
guards to steal another... erm

Mohinder didnt know Isaac was dead... or is he just pretending....

... we'll find out tonight.... big grin

Captain REX
Tomorrow!

Should be interesting.

S_D_J
Tomorrow!

Should be interesting.

tomorrow? confused

isn't heroes on every monday?

big grin

anyways just a few hours...

Captain REX
It was eleven o'clock at night in my time zone.

Freakish non-Californian. firefirefireph

Five hours to go.

Strangelove
1.5 hours to go big grin

Captain REX
*grumbles*

chickenlover98
3:30 hours to go.......

S_D_J
It should be on rite about now big grin

... or just starting big grin

Ordained
This was the best episode yet. I kinda figured that Peter wasn't going to open the box. I finally got to see how Alejandro's power worked. I still think that West is a bad guy. I was shocked to find out that D.L. is dead and that Niki had the virus. And finally, what could possibly be keeping Hiro back in the feudal times accept for his love for that woman.

chickenlover98
wow thx ordained u ****in douche bag. i hadnt seen the ep. thx for spoilin it ya prick.

Strangelove
For Christ's sake Ordained, use spoiler tags until everyone's seen the episode.

Mairuzu
Lightning!!! LIGHTNING!!!...sparks!!! lightning!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ordained
Oooops shurg I didn't mean to do that. I'm really sorry, Chicken. But you don't have to get so offensive. It was a honest mistake.

Gideon
If Bennet dies, I will be pissed. Pissedpissedpissedpissedpissed.

Tattoo
Originally posted by chickenlover98
wow thx ordained u ****in douche bag. i hadnt seen the ep. thx for spoilin it ya prick.

It has been said that episode threads would contain spoilers.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Gideon

Me as well you see Claire making out with someone in the background on the painting of dead bennet?

Mairuzu

Yea... if you were smart you should have stopped reading at "THIS EPISODE WAS THE BEST YET!! i kinda figured peter wa... *STOP*!!!

Captain REX
I'm with Mairuzu on that one. Ordained came to me asking how to make the spoiler tags. No need to be harsh on people, especially if you did the reading.

Hell no. I don't want HRG to die. That painting gave me a VERY bad feeling about West, now. I can also feel some tension building between Claire and HRG again, just as before...

And goddamn, Peter, open the box. You're not Irish. He kicked ass with telekinesis in that episode, of course. Sylar...did not...

Gideon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Me as well you see Claire making out with someone in the background on the painting of dead bennet?

It looked like someone was restraining her rather than making out with her. I doubt she'd make out with a guy over the body of her father. stick out tongue

Oh, and agreed Rex. I will never watch this show again if that happens.

Captain REX
I never said I wouldn't watch the show, but it wouldn't be the same with HRG.

Gideon
I never said I wouldn't watch the show, but it wouldn't be the same with HRG.

The last sentence was all me. I agreed that I don't want HRG to die

Darth Vicious
Me neither but so far all of Isaac's paintings haven't been avoided. I still dont like that annoying flying boy.

Entity
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Me neither but so far all of Isaac's paintings haven't been avoided. I still dont like that annoying flying boy. New York didn't blow up!

The bomb went off but New York wasn't in flames like his painting showed. At least not in this time line.

I look at it like this, since Hiro came back and altered the time line its all up for grabs again.
If he hadn't interfered, sure everything would happen just that way but he did!

Darth Vicious
New York didn't blow up!

The bomb went off but New York wasn't in flames like his painting showed. At least not in this time line.

I look at it like this, since Hiro came back and altered the time line its all up for grabs again.
If he hadn't interfered, sure everything would happen just that way but he did!

I know what u mean but technically it did blow up. Then Hiro traveled back in time and prevented it. I dont think by Hiro going back in time he altered the current chain of events. He only changed the events leading up to the bomb going off. Anything after that shouldnt change. Then again H.G.R was still alive in the Days of Future Past episode.

T.M
very good episode.. looks like Peter is learning how to use more than one ability at the same time.

Mairuzu
Me neither but so far all of Isaac's paintings haven't been avoided. I still dont like that annoying flying boy.

Isaac painted claire dead in season 1... Thanks to Hiro and peter she is now alive but that means.... he painted the cheerleader dead aka claire... which means he had to have painted her above HRG's dead body after she had been saved right?

Mairuzu
It looked like someone was restraining her rather than making out with her. I doubt she'd make out with a guy over the body of her father. stick out tongue

Oh, and agreed Rex. I will never watch this show again if that happens. Thats the creepy thing about it though... i paused it and examined it for a while and that is what i saw her kissing the guy that killed her father, which probably is west...

Proteus
Peter's face looked funny when he went Darth Vader on that guy's ass. Anyways, I doubt he can use two active powers at the same time yet, given how soon it's been since he was found with no memory. He'd probably need more practise with his powers first.

Mairuzu
Evil peter scares me.. but hes such a badass

starlock
Peter used two powers at once, maybe one has to be passive ie.regeneration and then he can do a power that needs to be activated, anyway, i think it can and has been done

The writers are going to flip flop on certain things to make a better story, like peter getting killed by sylar while invisable-how was he using regeneration, when the glass shard was taken out of his head by claire?

Great show but..... i dont like where this season is going, sylar should have died, the two characters making their way to america is going to slow, o well i can nit-pick but it is one of only two shows i watch tv for

Mairuzu
You are right about the mexican people, that is going way to slow... but i am very glad sylar didnt die.. he is a great character imo

Blue_Hefner
I have a feeling Nikki is going to kill HRG. Sylar losing his powers and Candace being fat sucks.

Strangelove
I don't think Bennet is going to die at all, in the end. But it will be a great plot-pusher throughout the season smile

Mairuzu
Its not like it matters cause candace is dead...most likely

Bespin Bart
I think Sylar has the Virus and the Company wants to use him for something...

Also, the way Candice used illusions in this episode gave me the idea that maybe it's not just light alteration that she uses, but also mental...light can't create breezes.

Sylar didn't steal her brain, just mashed her up a bit with a cup.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I think Sylar has the Virus and the Company wants to use him for something... Sylar having the virus is the PERFECT theory eek! I can't believe I didn't realize that. Yeah, it's mental. That was pretty much confirmed by Chandra Suresh in the episode "Six Months Ago": Everything is in the brain. Yeah, but that's how he killed his first victim.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I think Sylar has the Virus and the Company wants to use him for something...

Also, the way Candice used illusions in this episode gave me the idea that maybe it's not just light alteration that she uses, but also mental...light can't create breezes.

Sylar didn't steal her brain, just mashed her up a bit with a cup.

Well, i dont know if you are still suppose to use spoiler tags but...

He did "steal her brain" because he was saying stuff like, Paris, japan... he was trying to use her power but couldnt... why would he try to use her power if he didnt have it?

Mairuzu
Like i just said, could it be possible sylar has the virus but its not killing him, only taking away his powers for now? cause hes been known to survive a lot of things done to him when he was captive

Strangelove
Like i just said, could it be possible sylar has the virus but its not killing him, only taking away his powers for now? cause hes been known to survive a lot of things done to him when he was captive That's what the virus does....it keeps you from accessing your ability, and eventually it kills you.

Molly Walker didn't appear to be dying when we first saw her.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Strangelove
That's what the virus does....it keeps you from accessing your ability, and eventually it kills you.

Molly Walker didn't appear to be dying when we first saw her.

I was trying to say, he doesn't feel the effects cause hes resistant to it maybe? The only thing wrong with him is that he was shanked

Tattoo
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the man Maya and her brother break out of jail happens to be the one who stole Claire's Nissan Rogue...

Mairuzu
damn stoners

Mairuzu
You know what, i actually saw that it was a nissan... but i didnt relate it to claire cause i dont care about claire right now, its a bit boring, and west is annoying...

But its gunna get good because of the picture mohinder discovered about HRG O_O

S_D_J
You are right about the Mexican people, that is going way to slow... but i am very glad sylar hadn't die.. he is a great character imo

I don't mean this the wrong way, just as a correction, but their not Mexican, they are Dominican (from Dominican Republic), big difference there... and yes, their storyline it's dragging, nothing new happened between the two than what happened in the last episode, only different setting... and that guy they catch a ride with..

Peter made me chuckle/freaked out when he used telekinesis on that guy, very Darth Vader, but somehow uncharacteristic of him... something must have happened in those months missing

West... I still don't like West... and I'm seriously thinking he must have been sent by the company... I mean, HRG caught him? it sounds way to convenient... and there's also the painting...It'd be interesting to see how Noah handles the situation....

....and I don't want him dead either... it was bad enough for him to die in the Dark Future... don't want it to happen again...

and let's hope this season doesn't turn into "Save the Cheerleader's Dad, Save the World" (I must give credit to IGN for that one big grin )

... speaking of bad taglines and promos... WTF was with the box?... all that, for nothing?...

btw: did any one notice it was the first time someone from the show referred to HRG as HRG (Horn-Rimmed Glasses)?... I don't recall that ever happening before

.. and I hadn't noticed it was Claire's Nissan, never thought so... but it's very "Lost" of them it turns out to be true

Captain REX
I don't think that West has been sent by the Company, but I do think he's a bit shady, now, after that last episode.

As for Chris's comment about Illusions being mental, I think he meant that it's a mental trick used on other people, not just light. I'm sure it has some light aspects to fool cameras and such, but creating wind has nothing to do with light.

And the real giveaway about who's car it was was the Costa Verde High School sticker on the back bumper. ermm

I think Maya y Alejandro's storylines are going to spice up a bit starting next episode, if I'm right about what I saw in the trailer. I think they find a certain telekinetic mass murderer lying in the road.

Mairuzu
I don't mean this the wrong way, just as a correction, but their not Mexican, they are Dominican (from Dominican Republic), big difference there... and yes, their storyline it's dragging, nothing new happened between the two than what happened in the last episode, only different setting... and that guy they catch a ride with..

Woops i didnt even pay attention to what their nationality was.. haha

Peter made me chuckle/freaked out when he used telekinesis on that guy, very Darth Vader, but somehow uncharacteristic of him... something must have happened in those months missing
Yea, like i said... Evil peter = badass

West... I still don't like West... and I'm seriously thinking he must have been sent by the company... I mean, HRG caught him? it sounds way to convenient... and there's also the painting...It'd be interesting to see how Noah handles the situation....
The way Claire was looking at him through the door was very creepy
...and I don't want him dead either... it was bad enough for him to die in the Dark Future... don't want it to happen again...
Who? HRG?

and let's hope this season doesn't turn into "Save the Cheerleader's Dad, Save the World" (I must give credit to IGN for that one big grin )

... speaking of bad taglines and promos... WTF was with the box?... all that, for nothing?...

Exactly

btw: did any one notice it was the first time someone from the show referred to HRG as HRG (Horn-Rimmed Glasses)?... I don't recall that ever happening before

Yes, it was Mohinder, he was the first one

Captain REX
The only reason I didn't think they were Mexican was because they were getting across the Mexican border into Mexico...

Mairuzu
Makes sense.. i think..

i know some Dominicans and they dont look it

S_D_J
I don't think that West has been sent by the Company, but I do think he's a bit shady, now, after that last episode.

As for Chris's comment about Illusions being mental, I think he meant that it's a mental trick used on other people, not just light. I'm sure it has some light aspects to fool cameras and such, but creating wind has nothing to do with light.

And the real giveaway about who's car it was was the Costa Verde High School sticker on the back bumper. ermm

I think Maya y Alejandro's storylines are going to spice up a bit starting next episode, if I'm right about what I saw in the trailer. I think they find a certain telekinetic mass murderer lying in the road.

didn't see the bumper sticker

*goes watch again*

"Go!!! Conquistadors" that's Costa Verde's team?... didn't notice

and "that" happening sure would be exciting to watch...

now that I remember Dania Ramirez (Maya) never quite denied something like that might happen when she was interviewed... but if he ends up killing both of then would be a real waste of time as characters

...Yes, it was Mohinder, he was the first one

I knew I was forgetting someone.. but still I went ahead and posted that... silly me

Makes sense.. i think..

i know some Dominicans and they dont look it

Dania Ramirez (Maya) it's indeed Dominican... Shalim Ortiz (Alejandro) however isn't, he is Puerto Rican

Mairuzu
Ahhh ok.. She does look like Carla from Scrubs too lol... dumb me

chickenlover98
wow i like how the heroes thread is about mexicans and latin america now. PRODUCTIVE

Tattoo
wow i like how the heroes thread is about mexicans and latin america now. PRODUCTIVE

If you don't like it, leave...we are discussing characters from the show.

Mairuzu
Pwnt

chickenlover98
lol i know but i mean it dissolved from whatd happen to the chars to their nationality, just seems.... pointless

Tattoo
lol i know but i mean it dissolved from whatd happen to the chars to their nationality, just seems.... pointless

What's it matter? There was a misunderstanding about where the characters came from, which is their nationality, the discussion turned to this so the misinformed could learn the correct answer. It's not pointless if it helped clear the air for at least one forum member.

Mairuzu
Yea, anyone that speaks spanish is mexican to me because im ignorant smile

Darth Vicious
Yea, anyone that speaks spanish is mexican to me because im ignorant smile

Thats like a hispanic saying that americans and the english are all the same because they speak english. Not are they totally diffrent but some on either side might get offended by the comparison.

Anyways, ever since we saw what her powers are, I got the feeling that she will be the one to kill the "boogeyman". They need to get to America already though, its taking too long.

Tattoo
Thats like a hispanic saying that americans and the english are all the same because they speak english. Not are they totally diffrent but some on either side might get offended by the comparison.

Anyways, ever since we saw what her powers are, I got the feeling that she will be the one to kill the "boogeyman". They need to get to America already though, its taking too long.

3 episodes is too long? They are going by foot, I would hope they'd not suspend reality so they can magically get from the Dominican Republic to the US border in a day or 2. Now that they've met the man with Claire's Rogue things will speed up.

T.M
Originally posted by Tattoo
3 episodes is too long? They are going by foot, I would hope they'd not suspend reality so they can magically get from the Dominican Republic to the US border in a day or 2. Now that they've met the man with Claire's Rogue things will speed up.

I didn't realize that it was Claire's car..

Tattoo
Originally posted by T.M
I didn't realize that it was Claire's car..

When they got into his car, as they pan out you see it's a Nissan Rogue with a "Go Conquistadors" bumper sticker, which is the Costa Verde team. Claire had her car stolen, here is a car just like hers...2 + 2 = 4.

T.M
Yeah as soon as I read what you said I realized. I thought it was a bit weird him being in the prison.

guess I just cant add up.

Ordained
You know what? I don't think that Candice is really dead. Usually when Sylar kills someone and takes their brain, there is a whole hell of a lot of blood seen. I, however saw none. Well, other than what came from the blow to her head.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mairuzu
Well Sylar was trying to use her powers.. why would he try to use her powers if he didnt take her brain?

Darth Vicious
Well this aint 24 which is in real time and if this were like 24 then they'll probably arrive in America by the end of season 8.. I know what ur saying but I just want their part of the story to move forward a bit faster. I doubt is from the Dominican Republic. The DR is an island in the caribbean. Maya and her bro are from Honduras.

Ordained
I don't know. Maybe because of the virus? I was just making a statement anyways. A lot of that scene didn't sit well with me. Like, and I don't know if I should use spoiler tags but I will, what did he use to cut her head open? That cup didn't look like it could be of use. Where was the blood? The cement was bone dry and gray. And lastly, Candice could have been using a illusion to make Sylar think that he killed her. I mean, she had to have been informed of his tactics used to gain powers. She even stated it herself that she could help make it more easier. I'm just sayin' shrug

Mairuzu
I don't know. Maybe because of the virus? I was just making a statement anyways. A lot of that scene didn't sit well with me. Like, and I don't know if I should use spoiler tags but I will, what did he use to cut her head open? That cup didn't look like it could be of use. Where was the blood? The cement was bone dry and gray. And lastly, Candice could have been using a illusion to make Sylar think that he killed her. I mean, she had to have been informed of his tactics used to gain powers. She even stated it herself that she could help make it more easier. I'm just sayin' shrug You know, i was thinking about the same thing, her making Sylar think he was doing what he was doing...

and also, the cup broke, there could be a sharp piece, how do you think he got his first power? Telekinesis

Ordained
Sharp enough to cut her skull open?

Captain REX
I don't think it's a matter of cutting open their skull and taking their brain. He didn't take Brian Davis's brain (the original user of telekinesis).

I doubt Candice could trick Sylar with that. Not to mention that I don't think Sylar would just stop there.

Seriously, guys, it's a television show; if they're inconsistent with how much blood is everywhere, oh well.

chickenlover98
I don't think it's a matter of cutting open their skull and taking their brain. He didn't take Brian Davis's brain (the original user of telekinesis).

I doubt Candice could trick Sylar with that. Not to mention that I don't think Sylar would just stop there.

Seriously, guys, it's a television show; if they're inconsistent with how much blood is everywhere, oh well.

i think he eats their brains, to gain the power. he has to absorb it somehow, it just seems logical to me. besides hiro even said he eats brains.

S_D_J
Well this aint 24 which is in real time and if this were like 24 then they'll probably arrive in America by the end of season 8.. I know what ur saying but I just want their part of the story to move forward a bit faster. I doubt is from the Dominican Republic. The DR is an island in the caribbean. Maya and her bro are from Honduras.

they are Dominican... they been listed as such (I mean the characters, not the actors) in heroeswiki. And Dania Ramirez acknowledges it in an interview

about Candice: as much as it pains me to say it: I think she's dead... regardless of Sylar "eating" or not her brain... she had to be dead if he were to attempt to use her power erm

Ordained
I guess y'all have a point. I just didn't want Candice to be dead sad She had a damn cool power that she wasn't afraid to use.

Mairuzu
Honestly, I am glad Sylar has this power now because...

We actually get to see the majorly evil use of this power... i want to see him use it to totally mess someones head up

And Sylar is very good as using his powers

The Pict
You know what? I don't think that Candice is really dead. Usually when Sylar kills someone and takes their brain, there is a whole hell of a lot of blood seen. I, however saw none. Well, other than what came from the blow to her head.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

It was all over his hands if I remember correctly. It's safe to assume she's dead.

Mairuzu
Its all going according to plan... bwahahah

Mairuzu

Looks like shes kissing the killer to me... http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/hrgdead.jpg

Entity
Just curious, Is that a box in Bennet's hands?

Mairuzu
hard to tell

Tattoo
Just curious, Is that a box in Bennet's hands?

Doesn't look like it to me.

Strangelove
Just curious, Is that a box in Bennet's hands? I don't see anything, just hands clenched.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.