Who hits the hardest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Put these bruisers in a order of who would be able to hit the hardest. Pure Strength, No Ampling. They all have one shot at actually hitting PC validus in the face. Who does what to him if he's braced and ready and not fighting back?

Despero
Thanos
Mangog
SBP
Darkseid
H/P Doomsday
Morg WOL
WWH
General Eiling
WW3 BA

tru-marvell
with all the rediculous hype of SBP, it would have to be him.

I mean DC characters are so over-the-top that there's no way WWH, Mangog, ect, ect, could even compete with their showings

llagrok
Mangog or Superboy Prime.

Erik-Lensherr
SBP

Imagine a guy who can move planets punch you with an attack that's coming at you multiple times the speed of light . Not to mention the fact that he's retconned reality and broken out of the Phantom Zone with them .

Soljer
As lame as it is, I'm going to go with the 'theoretical' Hulk.

It's possible for his 'punching power' to exceed everyone elses on the list - even though it doesn't even come close to most of them 'at base.'

psycho gundam
hulk wins, provided he goes last. he will be mad at himself if he is not stronger than the others. or, put a picture of the Illuminati in validus

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk by potential
Probably SBP by feats

lordboo
tough call,but i love it when black adam goes around punching holes in people evil face

Gecko4lif
in order of strength i would say

SBP
Darkseid
h/p Doomsday
ww3 Ba
Mangog
Despero
Thanos - Maybe switch with despero
Morg WOL
WWH
General Eiling

rico777
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

SBP
Darkseid
h/p Doomsday
ww3 Ba
Mangog
Despero
Morg WOL
WWH
General Eiling
how do you know that SBP is above Darkseid? I would say that he's below Darkseid

Priest
Im sure the Hulk has some feats like breaking thru dimentions and stuff with his punches erm

llagrok

SBP
Darkseid
h/p Doomsday
ww3 Ba
Mangog
Despero
Morg WOL
WWH
General Eiling

BA above Mangog and Despero?

lmao

Symmetric Chaos

SBP
Darkseid
h/p Doomsday
ww3 Ba
Mangog
Despero
Morg WOL
WWH
General Eiling

A lot of that is really questionable.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Put these bruisers in a order of who would be able to hit the hardest. Pure Strength, No Ampling. They all have one shot at actually hitting PC validus in the face. Who does what to him if he's braced and ready and not fighting back?

Despero
Thanos
Mangog
SBP
Darkseid
H/P Doomsday
Morg WOL
WWH
General Eiling
WW3 BA

wwh

Priest

SBP
Darkseid
h/p Doomsday
ww3 Ba
MangogDespero
Morg WOL
WWH
General Eiling
LMAO at darkseid being second and the Hulk being second to last no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
LMAO at darkseid being second and the Hulk being second to last no expression

I kinda thought that was odd as well.

llagrok
I think that most of those guys could kill Wolverine in one punch.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
I think that most of those guys could kill Wolverine in one punch.

Nothing can kill Wolvergod!

miraclethree
WWH

spidey-dude
8th day juggy

Rufus T Firefly
Who hit's the hardest

Interesting...You don't mind making gay jokes...what a sense of humor...

TricksterPriest
Why is everyone putting The General last or near last? He's easily one of the strongest people on that list.

spidey-dude
WWH and 8th day juggernaut hit the hardest

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
As lame as it is, I'm going to go with the 'theoretical' Hulk.

It's possible for his 'punching power' to exceed everyone elses on the list - even though it doesn't even come close to most of them 'at base.' If we are going by 'potential' punching power, then I'd think Doomsday would exceed Hulk. eatermm

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
If we are going by 'potential' punching power, then I'd think Doomsday would exceed Hulk. eatermm

I don't.

spidey-dude
If we are going by 'potential' punching power, then I'd think Doomsday would exceed Hulk. eatermm 8th day juggy hits harder than doomsday

Harry Fingerman
Mangog KO'd Thor with a punch, I believe...

Or just one attack, anyway, the details are foggy.

Galan007
Originally posted by spidey-dude
8th day juggy hits harder than doomsday Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Despero
Thanos
Mangog
SBP
Darkseid
H/P Doomsday
Morg WOL
WWH
General Eiling
WW3 BA I don't see 8th Day Juggernaut on that list, do you? ermm

spidey-dude
I don't see 8th Day Juggernaut on that list, do you? ermm well i guess its time to add him smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't. Fanboy. 313

Soljer
Fanboy. 313

Hater. durhulk.

Phenomenol
WWH hits the hardest!

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Phenomenol
WWH hits the hardest!
No he doesnt.

Endless Mike
Despero - No effect
Thanos - Maybe Validus is knocked back an inch
Mangog - Silver Age, Validus is knocked back a few feet. Later versions, not much
SBP - Validus knocked down at most
Darkseid - Classic version, Validus is knocked a few meters back.
H/P Doomsday - No effect
Morg WOL - No effect
WWH - No effect
General Eiling - No effect
WW3 BA - No effect

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Despero - No effect
Mangog - Silver Age, Validus is knocked back a few feet. Later versions, not much
H/P Doomsday - No effect
Morg WOL - No effect
WWH - No effect
WW3 BA - No effect

Despero seems to be stronger than thanos. As does doomsday.

Hannibal-Lector
Yeah 8th day isnt on the list... although him or trion would probably take top, of the list, probably WW3 BA for massive feats or SBP

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Yeah 8th day isnt on the list... although him or trion would probably take top, of the list, probably WW3 BA for massive feats or SBP no rule against adding others to the list

llagrok
Despero seems to be stronger than thanos. As does doomsday.

Thanos doesn't really have any strength feats anyway.

Just punching Marv.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Despero - No effect
H/P Doomsday - No effect
Morg WOL - No effect
WWH - No effect
WW3 BA - No effect

I have to agree with Mike here.

There are different levels of power on this list. Levels of strength, and different availabilities of that strength.

WWH was getting has a** handed to him by Juggs and Dr. Strange-Zom, , (no disrespect to either of those powerhouses), which puts him well below a being like Mangog, that singlehandedly brought all of Asgard to it's knees.

Plus WWH is amp'd by his very definition, due to soaking of the radiation of the warp core explosion.

No, my friends, we need to stick to "Cosmic Class" powerhouses, if we are going to give somebody like Validus something to think about.

Gecko4lif
what strength feats does thanos have?

most of his feat are durability and comsic power

Harry Fingerman
what strength feats does thanos have?

most of his feat are durability and comsic power Go look in his respect thread.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk by potential
Probably SBP by feats

Actually, hulk has the best strength feat ever, when he resisted matter/anti-matter attraction, if you go by that line of physics. Hercules holding up the universe is pretty good too, afaik his trials are canon. Strength feats are different from power feats though. The latter are much rarer and should be used here, not the former.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Ouallada
Actually, hulk has the best strength feat ever, when he resisted matter/anti-matter attraction, And yet, we have nothing to gauge that feat off of.
If we have Herc trying and failing or something, then it would be something...

Ouallada
Well, going by that, a lot of one-off feats are not going to count. If we judge lifting a building as a strength feat based on what it would take if juxtaposed onto our world, then resisting matter/anti-matter is absolutely off the charts. If they act the same way as normal electrons and positrons, that is 10e40 times the strength of gravity. I doubt we will ever see it repeated, due to the pure absurdity of the idea.

h1a8
Well, going by that, a lot of one-off feats are not going to count. If we judge lifting a building as a strength feat based on what it would take if juxtaposed onto our world, then resisting matter/anti-matter is absolutely off the charts. If they act the same way as normal electrons and positrons, that is 10e40 times the strength of gravity. I doubt we will ever see it repeated, due to the pure absurdity of the idea.

False!

The attraction strength of matter and antimater is so small that even moderate strength magnetic fields can keep them apart (or from touching). The strength of the attraction is greater than gravity and weaker than the strong nuclear force that bounds an atom together. The strength level is in the electromagnetic force range. So that feat was shi$ty.

llagrok
Lobo once lifted the weight of the entire universe 313

Erik-Lensherr
Lobo once lifted the weight of the entire universe 313

He also got owned by Batman big grin

Estacado
SBP.

quanchi112

SBP
Darkseid
h/p Doomsday
ww3 Ba
Mangog
Despero
Morg WOL
WWH
General Eiling u think darkseid is stronger than thanos? blasphemy.

janus77
Hulk. easy.

Ouallada
Originally posted by h1a8
False!

The attraction strength of matter and antimater is so small that even moderate strength magnetic fields can keep them apart (or from touching). The strength of the attraction is greater than gravity and weaker than the strong nuclear force that bounds an atom together. The strength level is in the electromagnetic force range. So that feat was shi$ty.

You must know something CERN does not, because even today, there are differing views on whether or not matter/antimatter should even attract, antigravity, exotic matter etc. I could give links on how experiments are being done on antimatter/matter attraction, but I actually suscribe to a similar theory as you. I used that feat simply because it was flat-out stated in the comic to be impossible (by Reed iirc?). Not difficult or superhuman, impossible.

Antimatter is traditionally held in traps, and in minute quantities. Just a mg costs USD$300bil.

SevenShackles
urizen?
damnit alot of people hit hard =/

h1a8
You must know something CERN does not, because even today, there are differing views on whether or not matter/antimatter should even attract, antigravity, exotic matter etc. I could give links on how experiments are being done on antimatter/matter attraction, but I actually suscribe to a similar theory as you. I used that feat simply because it was flat-out stated in the comic to be impossible (by Reed iirc?). Not difficult or superhuman, impossible.

Antimatter is traditionally held in traps, and in minute quantities. Just a mg costs USD$300bil.

Maybe I do (or at least my physics professor does).
True, scientists only have minute quantities of it as it costs a lot.
But the theory is that the attraction is only electromagnetic which is far weaker than the strong nuclear force. If the attraction was strong as or stronger than the strong nuclear force then, even in minute quantities, scientists would have no way to keep matter from colliding with antimater when they are just from 0 to a few meters away. Scientists have experimentally collided small minute amounts with each other so I'm sure they could find or have found the actual strength of the attraction. Even in Star Trek the next Generation they use moderate magnetic fields to keep and control the large amounts of antimatter from the matter. This show isn't real but is based off current theories and hypothesis on science.

Ouallada
Originally posted by h1a8
Maybe I do (or at least my physics professor does).
True, scientists only have minute quantities of it as it costs a lot.
But the theory is that the attraction is only electromagnetic which is far weaker than the strong nuclear force. If the attraction was strong as or stronger than the strong nuclear force then, even in minute quantities, scientists would have no way to keep matter from colliding with antimater when they are just from 0 to a few meters away. Scientists have experimentally collided small minute amounts with each other so I'm sure they could find or have found the actual strength of the attraction. Even in Star Trek the next Generation they use moderate magnetic fields to keep and control the large amounts of antimatter from the matter. This show isn't real but is based off current theories and hypothesis on science.

No problem, but I am just pointing out that discussing a murky branch of quantum physics gets no one anywhere. With all respect to you and your physics prof, there are a lot of other scientists out there who still cannot come to a concensus, and hence I added a caveat in my original post.

I actually suscribe that the attraction is gravitational. And because it is gravitational, mass is taken into account, plus antimatter is contained not just using electric fields, but by a combination of EM stasis and various other safety measures.

The point is, it was a tremendous strength feat for the hulk not because of what the matter/antimatter attraction is in reality, but by what the writers believed it to be, which is narrated to us via Reed as unsurmountable by physical means.

h1a8
I don't think theoretically that modern Hulk (from 90's on up) can hit the hardest. This is because he must get to a certain rage level to do this. But this is impossible because his anger can't exceed the level in which we have seen. He has already been inflicted with maximum pain possible (being melted and burned and such and hit to the point of KO) and he has been inflicted with the greatest emotional stress possible (death of his wife and unborn child). But the strengths he reached in those times still dwarfs the power of say Superman or even SBP.

Now as far as one being able to hit the hardest larger depends on the speed of their punch. This is because kinetic energy = 1/2mv^2 (the velocity is squared). Meaning that a 250lb person tackling you with a speed of 20miles per hour will do more damage and hurt more than a 300lb person with a speed of 17miles per hour (the latter has more momentum though because p= mv). So if SBP can shatter reality with pure power (no magic and such) then it stands to reason that he is one of the hardest hitters in comicdom under a skyfather. (if not the hardest hitter). He's probably swinging at a great multiple the speed of light.
HP DD can hit pretty hard too. As he punches so fast that not even Superman can respond.

hulkcpbifiussjf
WWH n as far as pure strength goes superboy prime may be the only one stronger than WWH he def wouldn't be last

Sirius77
In order of strength

Superboy-Prime

Darkseid

Mangog

Horrificus
First of all, WWH isn't even the strongest incarnation of Hulk. He is only Hulk, in a weakened state, who then absorbed the energy from the exploding warp engine...

That's it. That's all. He isn't even in a state of rage.
The story line ignored so much canon, it's ridiculous. But, I won't even get into it.

Anyway, even if we just pointed out how strong Hulk is, that doesn't mean that he is the hardest hitter.
There are plenty of professional "strong guys" out there, that may be waaay stronger than professional boxers, for instance. Yet, a boxer of equal weight to, say, a professional weight lifter, or strong man competitor, is going to punch much harder.

So, it comes down to printed feats of "STRIKING".

Lift this, contain that, yada, yada, yada.

Let's talk punches, kicks, destruction by "STRIKES".

For instance, in my opinion, 2 of the greatest "Hitting Feats", were

1. Validus punching Superboy out of the Solar System.
and
2. Juggernaught punching tears into Reality Itself.

But, would love to see what you guys come up with.

Also, just a tip. When in doubt, look to see what my opinion is, and agree with me.

Carry on...

Ouallada
^I have already said that strength is not power, and the latter is what this thread is looking for. Hulk still has plenty of power feats, and anyone who has busted planets with fists could take this. I have no idea how much power is needed to bust a reality though. confused

FearOfBlood
1) WWH

2) Mangog

3) i don't know...

thanospimphand
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
1) WWH

2) Mangog

3) i don't know...

wwh does not hit teh hardest, prime would by a large margin, he combines enormous strength with light speed, this shouldn't even be in question. thats like sayin just becuz i'm stonger than chuck liddell i hit harder.... its proposterous!

norrinradd43
Thanos doesn't really have any strength feats anyway.

Just punching Marv. Thanos holding off Thor and Thing at the same time is somewhat impressive

Soljer
Originally posted by thanospimphand
wwh does not hit teh hardest, prime would by a large margin, he combines enormous strength with light speed, this shouldn't even be in question. thats like sayin just becuz i'm stonger than chuck liddell i hit harder.... its proposterous!

The original poster specified 'pure strength.'

Don't feel like reading through the thread in case it was already addressed, but I'd assume that he would be disallowed from using his speed to amplify the force exerted by his fist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.