Odinforce w/ power gem...uh oh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Odin has aquired the power gem, with it could he clear this gauntlet?

1) Inbetweener

2) FP tyrant

3) nonjobbing Galactus

4) One above all (celestial)

5) Michael (DC)

llagrok
I think In-betweener could be higher, just my opinion.

He can't clear it.

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok
I think In-betweener could be higher, just my opinion.

He can't clear it.

I think he goes down at the In-betweener

tru-marvell
Odin w/powergem looses to the Inbetweener? No freakin way...if RKT can challenge Galactus, I think an superly amped Odin could def. beat Inbetweener

celestialdemon
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Odin w/powergem looses to the Inbetweener? No freakin way...if RKT can challenge Galactus, I think an superly amped Odin could def. beat Inbetweener

Whoa. Who said RKT could challenge Galactus?

guy222
Odin has aquired the power gem, with it could he clear this gauntlet?

1) Inbetweener

2) FP tyrant

3) nonjobbing Galactus

5) Michael (DC)

stops at in-betweener

Sundipped
He loses to everybody on the list no matter what order it's in. He may be able to put up a good fight with the head Celestial tho.

tru-marvell
ppl r u all insane? Recall one of Odin's highest showings...the Infinity story line...you think Inbetweener has shown that level of power? Hell FP Tyrant has not shown that level of power to casually restore a whole galaxy. I say that considering it takes greater power and controle to create than to destroy which is all Tyrant does.

As for Inbetweener...who has he fought other than Strange and Surfer. I know he went toe to toe with Galactus but I don't recall how that turned out and what led to it.

I think Odin w/the power gem would be a spanking badazz dude....

celestialdemon
ppl r u all insane? Recall one of Odin's highest showings...the Infinity story line...you think Inbetweener has shown that level of power? Hell FP Tyrant has not shown that level of power to casually restore a whole galaxy. I say that considering it takes greater power and controle to create than to destroy which is all Tyrant does.

As for Inbetweener...who has he fought other than Strange and Surfer. I know he went toe to toe with Galactus but I don't recall how that turned out and what led to it.

One of Odin's highest showings, yes, but we aren't going by highest showings. We are going by averages. Odin hasn't shown that kind of power display in years. Since the Infinity story line, his power level has been passed by LOTS of beings.

tru-marvell
Well if " average showings" is what is being used, then he would disgrace Galactus and punk Inbetweener with no problem

Rorschach
Not sure how far he's going to go but there's no way he's going to clear it.

Priest
1) Inbetweener
Dont know about this, Thanos has said that he can almost match the IB's power, this being said Odin had a ligitimate shot at him with the power gem.

2) FP tyrant
FP tyrant has off pannel feats that rival Odin's on pannel feats, Odin would beat him with or without the gem imo.

3) nonjobbing Galactus
Thuff one, but with the power gem Odin may come on top. Thor was able to hurt a weakend Glalactus, im sure Odin would be able to Hurt a non jobbing Galactus. This goes fight can go either way.

The Celestial wins.

5) Michael (DC)
Michael curb stomps.

Soljer
With the power gem, he stops at either two or three.

llagrok

You need to check your ****ing sources, because you're so full of shit you make Quanchi's theories look like facts from the official comic encyclopedia.

- In-betweener beat Galactus and would've killed him hadn't Galactus been vital to the universe.
- RKT is easily above Odin w/power gem.
- RKT still lacks feats that put him on level with Galactus.
- Tyrant has no real feats at all.
- In-betweeners doesn't have any showings that put him below Tyrant.

tru-marvell
You need to check your ****ing sources, because you're so full of shit you make Quanchi's theories look like facts from the official comic encyclopedia.

- In-betweener beat Galactus and would've killed him hadn't Galactus been vital to the universe.

oookaaaa...where exactly are your FACTS?
RKT is greater than...based on what? Dosen't the power gem boost a persons ability infinitly as they are able to tap into it?

The only comment you made which could be fact is concerning the fight with G and Inbtweeneer...as I said I'm not sure how that turned out and I'm don't know at what "power level" G was at.

The rest is just emotional babble.

lordboo
goes down against the agent of order and choas

vlaaad12345
RKT is greater than...based on what? Dosen't the power gem boost a persons ability infinitly as they are able to tap into it?

The only comment you made which could be fact is concerning the fight with G and Inbtweeneer...as I said I'm not sure how that turned out and I'm don't know at what "power level" G was at.

The power gem doesnt really boost them to inf power its not like with the power gem alone you can go challenge lt or something,its more like a infinite battery they can draw on.

Ouallada
Inbetweener is too deus ex machina to call. Put him at #3. Odin can beat Tyrant and G, assuming G is not having one of his good days.

quanchi112

- In-betweeners doesn't have any showings that put him below Tyrant. tyrant at full power was almost as powerful as big g. i think ur also exaggerating the inbetweener.

llagrok

How strong someone becomes after gaining the Power Gem depends on their ability to use it and tap into it. We don't know whether it would make Odin stronger at all.

RKT's feats speak for themselves.

quanchi112
How strong someone becomes after gaining the Power Gem depends on their ability to use it and tap into it. We don't know whether it would make Odin stronger at all.

RKT's feats speak for themselves. thor was an outright beast with the power gem. odin is greater than thor and would be such an animal with this power up.

Utrigita

Actually that was retconned into him tapping into the power of Infinity so it wasn't a display of his own power.

And why in Gods name would Full powered Tyrant who had the same limitations on him as Galactus use precious energy to create something only to devour it immediately after, also Tyrant was never create to create but to be a companion to Galactus it would be totally out of his Character to do such a thing as create a Galaxy.

llagrok
Originally posted by Utrigita
Actually that was retconned into him tapping into the power of Infinity so it wasn't a display of his own power.

And why in Gods name would Full powered Tyrant who had the same limitations on him as Galactus use precious energy to create something only to devour it immediately after, also Tyrant was never create to create but to be a companion to Galactus it would be totally out of his Character to do such a thing as create a Galaxy.

Tyrant has the same limitations as Galactus.

Utrigita

In-betweener didn't beat Galactus he was stopped by the Elders that was devoured by Galactus and later reformed within him. Also there next match was a weakend Galactus vs In-betweener where in-betweener still had to draw Galactus into a nexus between the two realities to gain a upper hand.

Utrigita
Tyrant has the same limitations as Galactus.

Yes Full powered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.