Present Drax Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
Drax the guy who ripped Thanos heart out Vs. the last son of Krypton. No blood lust is on for the man of steel. Drax is his usual Murderous self.

Soljer
Does this Drax get Superman's anti-life-force? stick out tongue.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Soljer
Does this Drax get Superman's anti-life-force? stick out tongue.

Nope stick out tongue

Soljer
Then Superman stomps a mudhole in his ass.

Zebedee
Then Superman stomps a mudhole in his ass.

Yup, present drax is perhaps the most cynical, generic, tough guy character for years. That aside his mini series have been good. Let's be honest it's an amped up green "Riddick".

Soljer
Originally posted by Zebedee
Yup, present drax is perhaps the most cynical, generic, tough guy character for years. That aside his mini series have been good. Let's be honest it's an amped up green "Riddick".

He's completely bad-ass, I love the character....because, face it, an amped up, green Riddick is awesome.

But he'd be a better fight for someone much further down the ladder than Superman.

quanchi112
superman wins here as hes no silver bullet to superman and isnt cheapshotting him either.

Zebedee
He's completely bad-ass, I love the character....because, face it, an amped up, green Riddick is awesome.

But he'd be a better fight for someone much further down the ladder than Superman.

He would, like Wolverine?

Erik-Lensherr
Superman

Kurash
supes takes a cheapshot and still wins . . . unlike thanos
shifty

llagrok
Originally posted by Kurash
supes takes a cheapshot and still wins . . . unlike thanos
shifty

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/ohsnap.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.