Captain America vs Sabretooth w/twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Ok so here's the deal. Captain America goes through the same process that Slade went through to get his powers(so all of Caps physical stats are increased by a factor of 10, he has a healing factor, advanced mental capacity, etc.).

Who takes it?

Soljer
Interesting...

Are we to assume that the process is an additive or multiplicative effect?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer
Interesting...

Are we to assume that the process is an additive or multiplicative effect?
Multiplicative.

And before anyone ask, Cap gets his shield but none of Slade's weapons or armor.

Soljer
Hmm...I'll have to ponder this one.

I hate these theoretical threads...too much thinking involved. stick out tongue.

Erik-Lensherr
Cap

llagrok
I'd give Cap a couple of wins with just his shield, this twist just gives him a 9/10

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok so here's the deal. Captain America goes through the same process that Slade went through to get his powers(so all of Caps physical stats are increased by a factor of 10, he has a healing factor, advanced mental capacity, etc.).

Who takes it?

cap

Kurash
id have to give this one to stevie

darthgoober
Bump

Master-Borg
Cap can hold his own for a bit even before this upgrade, by amping all his attributes 10 fold, he will own Sabretooth.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Cap can hold his own for a bit even before this upgrade, by amping all his attributes 10 fold, he will own Sabretooth.
no he really could not have.

10/10 fold is pushing it.

one slashes ends this even with slades healing factor.

got to ponder this one.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no he really could not have.

10/10 fold is pushing it.

one slashes ends this even with slades healing factor.

got to ponder this one. Captain America holds his own against Wolverine...Sabretooth is just a stronger but less skilled version of Wolverine

So, Cap is pretty close to Sabretooth

Now, make him 10X better, I think that's overkill.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Captain America holds his own against Wolverine...Sabretooth is just a stronger but less skilled version of Wolverine

So, Cap is pretty close to Sabretooth

Now, make him 10X better, I think that's overkill.
Not really.

he held his own vs a taxed out wolverine.
He got beat by a werewolf minded wolverine
Now amp every stat of werewolf wolverine and then make him smart and have MA training and then you got some one who would stomp capt.

cap not close to sabertooth prior to the upgrade he get stompped on.

after the up grade however would be a different story.

jinzin
The only drawback for Steve here is that his HF isn't gonna cut itif Sabretooth lays down some serious damage...without adamantium though this is basically a smarter, better, more agile Sabretooth w/o an HF vs. Sabretooth.. I think Steve can yank the majority here.

superbatman86
It's a stalemate.The reason Slade beats Sabes is because of his weaponry he can't keep him down with just h2h or with the sheild on the other hand he's too fast for Sabes to put a lot of offense together and seeing as neither get tired it will go on indeffinantly.

llagrok
Captain America's more agile than Sabretooth?

I'm iffy on that one...

jinzin
Originally posted by llagrok
Captain America's more agile than Sabretooth?

I'm iffy on that one...

Well not normally. Though I'd venture to say it's at least comparable.
But with a Sabretooth level strength I think his agility and acrobatic ability would multiply into something like Spiderman.

The Fake Macoy
Cap lost when he was trying to reason with Wolverine during the Cap-wolf storyline. We have a brainwashed Wolverine beating Cap who wasn't really trying. That does not say either one of them is better.

With this twist, I say Cap takes a huge majority, at least 8/10.

K-Dog
Cap already has plenty of feats that put him above peak human, and has fought countless enemies over the years (until a sniper bullet got him). Take his abilities X 10 plus a wolverine healing factor and he could take on Sabertooth, rhino, titania, etc. without too much trouble I would think.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Cap lost when he was trying to reason with Wolverine during the Cap-wolf storyline. We have a brainwashed Wolverine beating Cap who wasn't really trying. That does not say either one of them is better.

That could be argued if Capt did not say he had to put every thing he had into the attack.

Darth Martin
If he gets a healing factor like Slade then he'll probably win.

Bentley
Bucky easy.

I'm a jerk.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If he gets a healing factor like Slade then he'll probably win.
Slades healing is crap. It was good in a single run other then that it never shown to beable to take any serous injuries and keep going.

Darth Martin
He's been shot by Deadshot and recovered in seconds. He's undergone open heart surgery and was fine minutes later. Dude it's not on Sabertooth, Deadpool, or Logan's level but it's still valuable.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He's been shot by Deadshot and recovered in seconds. He's undergone open heart surgery and was fine minutes later. Dude it's not on Sabertooth, Deadpool, or Logan's level but it's still valuable.
It was good in one arc, it majority vast majority of showings show it very weak. He not able to keep fighting once hit. he needs time to recover.

also deadshot put him down from a view bullets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.