Wolverine/Drax/Gamora/karnack vs. Mister Miracle/Lashina/KK/DeathStroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's a kill all fight. No prep. Standard Gear. Who takes it?

llagrok
Drax and Gamora soloes?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Drax and Gamora soloes?

Solo's Who? You really don't think either of them can solo the likes of KK and Mr Miracle on the same team do you? Or deathstroke and Lashina? Nu Uh.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Solo's Who? You really don't think either of them can solo the likes of KK and Mr Miracle on the same team do you? Or deathstroke and Lashina? Nu Uh.

**** yes they can.

Gamora stalemated Ronan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
**** yes they can.

Gamora stalemated Ronan.

As if Karate Kid couldn't. Ronan wasn't his uber self. At any rate, niether of them could take a vast majority over the other teams individual memebers and some i doubt even a slight majority if at all. so they wouldn't solo. Unless you just dont' know about KK or the New gods oR DS?

darthgoober
As if Karate Kid couldn't. Ronan wasn't his uber self. At any rate, niether of them could take a vast majority over the other teams individual memebers and some i doubt even a slight majority if at all. so they wouldn't solo. Unless you just dont' know about KK or the New gods oR DS?
What the Hell are you talking about? Ronan maxed out his universal weapon during the fight, which is something he's NEVER done before in his battles with guys like Surfer and Thor. So how do you figure that "Ronan wasn't his uber self" when Gamora fought him to a standstill?

llagrok

Their feelings were being influenced by the golden dude whose name I've forgotten, making both of them bloodlusted.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
What the Hell are you talking about? Ronan maxed out his universal weapon during the fight, which is something he's NEVER done before in his battles with guys like Surfer and Thor. So how do you figure that "Ronan wasn't his uber self" when Gamora fought him to a standstill?
So do you think gamora >>>thor or surfer? rediculousness. Gamora isn't going to solo Kk or Mr. miracle. And she may have a tuff time with Lashina.

darthgoober
So do you think gamora >>>thor or surfer? rediculousness. Gamora isn't going to solo Kk or Mr. miracle. And she may have a tuff time with Lashina.
She doesn't HAVE to be >>>thor or surfer to stalemate Ronan because Ronan never beat either of them(at least to my knowledge). Ronan threw pretty much everything his MAXED OUT universal weapon had at her though and she fought him to a standstill so stop trying to downplay the feat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
She doesn't HAVE to be >>>thor or surfer to stalemate Ronan because Ronan never beat either of them. Ronan threw pretty much everything his MAXED OUT universal weapon had at her though and she fought him to a standstill so stop trying to downplay the feat.

I'm not trying to down play the feat becuz I dont' give a **** about the feat. I'm saying she is NOT soloing the other team. And any one of the other members would present a challenge.

darthgoober
I'm not trying to down play the feat becuz I dont' give a **** about the feat. I'm saying she is NOT soloing the other team. And any one of the other members would present a challenge.
So you weren't trying to downplay the feat when you said this...
...because it definitely sounds like you were trying to make the feat seem less impressive to me.

Gecko4lif
kk solos after he "finds the flaw" in there teamwork

llagrok
Nvr, why won't you accept that Gamora is stronger than KK?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr, why won't you accept that Gamora is stronger than KK?

That would be rediculous. Current KK beat A superman villian. And we aren't even talking about the uberness Mr. Miracle.

llagrok
That would be rediculous. Current KK beat A superman villian. And we aren't even talking about the uberness Mr. Miracle.

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.