Wonder Woman vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
After Wonder Woman, princess and Goddess of truth, prevents a take-over of Themyscira Island, and also avoids a fight with her close friend and ally Superman, she decides to take her usual soothing and relaxing bath about a mile off the cost of the Themyscira completely in the nude. Her perfectly sculptured body shimmers in the sunlight as she would caress the nipples of her breast and her bellybutton with cleansing but sensual oil. She would then massage the oil on her face, neck, and through her dark beautiful long and silky black hair.

Through a portal connecting the Marvel and DC universe, Magneto, master of magnetism, watches in complete amazement as he now decides to step through the portal and levitate toward the beautiful princess. He must have a closer look. As he quietly levitates a few feet behind her, he must now close his eyes and imagine his most private fantasy as he inhales deeply to enjoy a wonderful fragrance.

"What are you doing!" shouts Wonder Woman as she suddenly grabs him out the air by the front part of his costume.

"Young lady, I couldn't help but notice this spot may not be suitable for bathing." replies Magneto becoming furious. "Now, unhand me!" he demands.

"May Hera help me not to drown you pervert! You are forbidden here." says Wonder Woman.

Little does she know, a very large metal object is approaching her very fast from behind....

Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
She Depends on if the object is sharp or not and how much force mags is putting into it. Also depends on how close she is holding him. H ewouldn't want to impale himself while impaliing her.

batdude123
Originally posted by EevilJ
After Wonder Woman, princess and Goddess of truth, prevents a take-over of Themyscira Island, and also avoids a fight with her close friend and ally Superman, she decides to take her usual soothing and relaxing bath about a mile off the cost of the Themyscira completely in the nude. Her perfectly sculptured body shimmers in the sunlight as she would caress the nipples of her breast and her bellybutton with cleansing but sensual oil. She would then massage the oil on her face, neck, and through her dark beautiful long and silky black hair.

Through a portal connecting the Marvel and DC universe, Magneto, master of magnetism, watches in complete amazement as he now decides to step through the portal and levitate toward the beautiful princess. He must have a closer look. As he quietly levitates a few feet behind her, he must now close his eyes and imagine his most private fantasy as he inhales deeply to enjoy a wonderful fragrance.

"What are you doing!" shouts Wonder Woman as she suddenly grabs him out the air by the front part of his costume.

"Young lady, I couldn't help but notice this spot may not be suitable for bathing." replies Magneto becoming furious. "Now, unhand me!" he demands.

"May Hera help me not to drown you pervert! You are forbidden here." says Wonder Woman.

Little does she know, a very large metal object is approaching her very fast from behind....

Who wins?

barker

Harry Fingerman
Meow.

NiņoAraņa
After Wonder Woman

and

Superman,

completely in the nude.

the nipples of her breast

sensual oil.

massage the oil

private fantasy herbermm

Symmetric Chaos

Draco69

Who wins?

Someone's been reading FAR, FAR too many adult fan fictions....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69
Someone's been reading FAR, FAR too many adult fan fictions....

Is there any other kind? wink

NinjaJJ
People, she's naked! So she obviously isn't wearing her metal tools. The thing about this match is that Magneto is already in her grip, and since he's on her territory means he really is fighting a whole army of Wonder Women. One he could handle by putting up his shield and pelting with metal objects, but the island worth?

No Magnus realizes he can't win, so he take the automatic camera he stole from Peter Parker and snaps a shot of the naked woman as he flies back through the portal.

don't shiv
Magneto wriggs free [massage oil makes stuff real slippery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.