Sylvanas Vs. Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
The ranged master Vs. the master of the sword big grin

Sol Valentine
What can Sylvanas do?

Diamond Kisses
Not sure ermm

She was the commander of the ranged batalion of the highelf army, from what I recall big grin

Diamond Kisses
She can do some kind of scream that prevent all magical abilities from being use, as well as scream in such a high pitch that it is unbearable to anyone living stick out tongue

That is what I know of her from Sunwell big grin

Remindme
Undead Sylvannas crushes Ryu big grin

Her powers are:

-Huge magical powers
-Unrivaled skill in sword play
-Legendary Archery skills
-Elven Reflexes (Much better than Humans)
-Possession
-Mind Control (permanent)
-Huge will power (she is the reason the forsaken have free will)
-Summon Banshee's (They too can possess)
-Silence (Stops enemies using any kind of Magic)
-Wail, Bursts eardrums

Living one gets killed sad

Her powers are:

-Moderate magic skill
-Trained in the skill of combat
-Legendary Archer
-Elven reflexes

shin_gear
C. C. makes threads where Hayabusa can't win apparently,

Remindme
Hard to matchup overrated characters though, IMO Ryu is slightly overrated, e.g. some people he can beat prime Sephiroth

shin_gear
I agree that's funny, considering prime Sephiroth does have the Supernova, which would have the same reasons for being called an illusion as any other land-destroying attack would have in the FF universe.

Csdabest
Yeah I think it would end in a Draw then. I think Ryu would take sephiroth out before Supernova reaches. Or am I thinking of a different attack

shin_gear
Sephiroth doesn't have to stand there and wait for Hayabusa to attack him. He can cast spells that are more powerful than Ryu's. Or, he should battle him in a sword fight. Sephiroth's sword can cut things far from his reach in perfect slices. Said slices could tear material not even in the sword's direction.

As for Ryu having a chance, it's quite possible I guess. He did defeat the Vigoor Emperor and Murai as the Devil Incarnate.

Csdabest
Magic
Sephiroth>Ryu

Physical Combat(h2h/weaponbase)

Ryu>Sephiroth

Thats just me. And The Magc thing might Change with Ninja Gaiden 2. They are suppose to be getting a uber upgrade. Nameley The Hurricane Ninpo which seems to be an instant kill shredding anything within it.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by shin_gear
C. C. makes threads where Hayabusa can't win apparently,

Trust me. I really try to make as balanaced threads as possible cry

shin_gear
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Trust me. I really try to make as balanaced threads as possible cry hug

I am stupid masdurchief

Diamond Kisses
You are not hug

Darth Extecute
If this is Sunwell Sylvanas, then Ryu got himself loads of trouble.. Actually, I do not think he will be capable of getting even close to her.. She's horribly badass in the Sunwell triology.. And in the game.. But moreso in the triology..

To get the battle over with, she'll release the screech of the banshee and at that point, Ryu will be on his knees and covering his ears.. Only the second later will his head be penetrated by a truly well-aimed arrow that hit him flawless in the center of his forehead..

Csdabest
Lol Even though Ryu looses abilities wise. I can see ways RYu gets around so of these nifty little tricks but from the abilitied listed. Sylvana wins this 6.5 7/10. If Ryu fights smart he would take her few times. But smart fighting tactics can only do so much.

Put Sy in a Ninja Gaiden game and me controlling RYU..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Csdabest
Lol Even though Ryu looses abilities wise. I can see ways RYu gets around so of these nifty little tricks but from the abilitied listed. Sylvana wins this 6.5 7/10. If Ryu fights smart he would take her few times. But smart fighting tactics can only do so much.

Put Sy in a Ninja Gaiden game and me controlling RYU..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure.. I myself dont think it's a 10/10 either, but Sylvanas has the advantage trough the entire fight..

Csdabest
Chea. Hopefully he'll stand a better chance After Ninja Gaiden II

Darth Extecute
Here's a quick "scan" with Sylvanas getting Dar'Khan wrenching.. She has in the same serie been proven to hold the same screech for minutes..

Csdabest
Im Jealous...if only Ninja Gaiden had comic...>.<Im sorry. I was bonded to Ninja Gaiden and Ryu....it beat me silly to the point that i love it and im scared if i abandon it will beat me silly again

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Here's a quick "scan" with Sylvanas getting Dar'Khan wrenching.. She has in the same serie been proven to hold the same screech for minutes..

I remember that page stick out tongue

The next box that will come in the lower right corner that is not very visible, is Sylvanas being blasted by a powerful spell from Dar'Khan big grin

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I remember that page stick out tongue

The next box that will come in the lower right corner that is not very visible, is Sylvanas being blasted by a powerful spell from Dar'Khan big grin

Yeah, well I tried hiding that box as well as possible.. It's not good for her reputation and odds in the thread if she's seen being blasted..

Csdabest
lol....i see how it is...Concealing information. But none the less. That screech is still effective aginst humans. Till someone goes deaf.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Csdabest
lol....i see how it is...Concealing information. But none the less. That screech is still effective aginst humans. Till someone goes deaf.

Actually, in the same book, she's seen doing it to a magic-draining hellhound as well.. She prevented it from draining magic from a dragon it had in its grasp.. So, it's effective against demons and beasts as well..

And the guy who blased her was currently absorbing the sunwell.. His powers were horribly vast..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.