Jann Lee vs Iori Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Sporting a new look (i.e., his alternate costume from MI2), Iori Yagami is playing in a Hong Kong nightclub.

With his Rickenbacker guitar and his band, which is fittingly titled 'Cresent Moon,' he has the patrons in a frenzy with his version of The Who's 'Whoa Black Betty.' Ironically, this was the same song that he played in the band contest against CYS.

Once he's finished with that song, he begins to play 'What You Own.' As Iori plays the song, one person watches in the audience.

Jann Lee has some history with the Hakkeshu. Shortly after the Second Dead or Alive tournament, Jann had challenged Iori to a match. Iori, already upset over missing Kusanagi, laidd Jann out with the Drunken Grail Smasher, kicks him in the head once and parts with the word "Baka."

When Jann finds out that Iori is back in town, he wants payback. When Iori is finished with the song, Jann punts a bar stool in Iori's direction. Iori knocks it out of the air as the patrons clear a path.

Iori has been looking for a fight and Jann Lee is going to give it to him.

shin_gear
WHAT.THE. FU.CK. Yagami wins this in a matter of seconds.

ThoraxeRMG
Jann Lee becomes Iori's pack mule.

Cale_Daziel
Jann the Man.

TricksterPriest
ioriyagami Nuff said. cool

shin_gear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
ioriyagamiDon't use my uploaded smiley foo! mad

And, why don't you post here often? I really missed you, seriously. XD

Violent2Dope
THE F*CK?

colonelgadafi
Even though i hate DOA, i gonna go with Jann Lee who is one of 3 DOA characters i like alongside Hayate and Bayman.

I hope Jann Lee dragon kicks that redhead emo to hell!

Jann Lee vs Iori Yagami H2H - Jann Lee

shin_gear
No..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.