Trion Juggernaut/Sentry vs Protege/Scathan the Approver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Sentry stalemated Galactus big grin

Power16
This helps him here how?

tkitna
Team 1

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Sentry stalemated Galactus big grin

Team 1 gets destroyed

Scathan the Approver is badass

Maestro
Team 1, sentry>Huc>rest of marvel

Mr Master
Team 2 ftw in a terrible stomp.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 1

Do u think Sentry can throw Protege into the sun?

Hannibal-Lector
team 2, 1 demigod + super human vs godlike being + Celestrial...

Harry Fingerman
Do u think Sentry can throw Protege into the sun? Yes.

quanchi112
Team 1 laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
Do u think Sentry can throw Protege into the sun? protege is a multiversal threat. hes way outta sentry's league.

guy222
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Yes.

Ok Bran

Do u think Protege was the most powerful being(Earth-691)

quanchi112
Yes. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing are u kidding me?

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
protege is a multiversal threat. hes way outta sentry's league.

thumb up

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by guy222
Ok Bran

Do u think Protege was the most powerful being(Earth-691) He was... until Sentry reared his chiseled jaw.

quanchi112
He was... until Sentry reared his chiseled jaw. its obvious u dont know anything about protege. painfully obvious.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by guy222
Team 1 gets destroyed

Scathan the Approver is badass

That's about the most profane I've ever seen Guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
That's about the most profane I've ever seen Guy. thats cuz it needed to be said.

guy222
He was... until Sentry reared his chiseled jaw.

otay

guy222
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
That's about the most profane I've ever seen Guy.

big grin

Harry Fingerman
its obvious u dont know anything about protege. painfully obvious. You mean, I haven't read the same posts that you have from Mr M?

And own the comic itself? Guadians of the Galaxy #50.

Also, the last thing I need, is for you to try and tell me anything...
That's like trying to teach simple math to Stephen Hawkings.

WAY-OH!

quanchi112
You mean, I haven't read the same posts that you have from Mr M?

And own the comic itself? Guadians of the Galaxy #50.

Also, the last thing I need, is for you to try and tell me anything...
That's like trying to teach simple math to Stephen Hawkings.

WAY-OH! its even worse if u own the comic. as i do to. u should know better if u think sentry can defeat protege. shame shame.

and ur no stephen hawkings. get over yourself.

laughing

Harry Fingerman
its even worse if u own the comic. as i do to. u should know better if u think sentry can defeat protege. shame shame.

and ur no stephen hawkings. get over yourself.

laughing No, what's worse, is your lack of detecting the slightest joke, sarcasm, or any other e-motion.
God you're an idiot, and the worst part, is you try to ridicule, and belittle people when this happens.

Compared to you?

Masterbruce is Stephen Hawkings.

OK, another thing, since you own the comic, can you tell me who the Guardians fight in that book, and not the Cosmic Alliance?

quanchi112
No, what's worse, is your lack of detecting the slightest joke, sarcasm, or any other e-motion.
God you're an idiot, and the worst part, is you try to ridicule, and belittle people when this happens.

Compared to you?

Masterbruce is Stephen Hawkings.

OK, another thing, since you own the comic, can you tell me who the Guardians fight in that book, and not the Cosmic Alliance? vance astro is onthe cover with aleta,talon, and company in his new black look. the guardians do battle with mephisto and malevolence. but then they are just onlookers as the cosmic council passes judgment on protege.

protege banishes mephisto and malevolence away. says he knew all along what they were trying.

Harry Fingerman
vance astro is onthe cover with aleta,talon, and company in his new black look. the guardians do battle with mephisto and malevolence. but then they are just onlookers as the cosmic council passes judgment on protege.

protege banishes mephisto and malevolence away. says he knew all along what they were trying. Ah, it appears you are right on the last part.

Still changes nothing.

psycho gundam
hands down, worst thread ever

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hands down, worst thread ever
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t339461.html

Que?

quanchi112
Ah, it appears you are right on the last part.

Still changes nothing. as i said i own the comic. havent read it in years though. i havent downloaded this but own the real comic. scathan,protege, and the lt were uber uber uber.

tkitna
The problem around here is that some people cant figure out when other members are messing around. I mean, I joke around all the time and pick Sentry regardless of who he fights. I'll continue to do so until he finally gets a physical beat down, but come on guys (Quanchi) dont take it so literally. Good lord, this matchup has a freakin Celestial in it. I'm pretty sure Harry wasnt being to serious either.

quanchi112
The problem around here is that some people cant figure out when other members are messing around. I mean, I joke around all the time and pick Sentry regardless of who he fights. I'll continue to do so until he finally gets a physical beat down, but come on guys (Quanchi) dont take it so literally. Good lord, this matchup has a freakin Celestial in it. I'm pretty sure Harry wasnt being to serious either. its hard to detect sarcasm online. i cant hear ur voice inflection and if u dont tell me ur joking i will respond to u as if ur serious.

tkitna
An earth bound hero taking any Celestial should be taken as sarcasm.

quanchi112
An earth bound hero taking any Celestial should be taken as sarcasm. have u seen what happens in the storm threads.

no expression no expression no expression

celestialdemon
WTF? Team 2 wins this fight easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
WTF? Team 2 wins this fight easily. indeed they do.

guy222
indeed they do.

Scathan the Approver>Trion Juggernaut/Sentry yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.