Darkseid vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I'll just assume most of you know about Darkseid, but you may lack info on Pyron. A list of some of his abilities would be:

Vast strength with no known limit.
Speed to fly thru space in short amounts of time, beyond lightspeed, tho not known how much.
High resistance or immunity to most attacks(Magic seems to be one which he doesn't have)
Shapeshifts at will
Instantly can change size from as small as a man to 3 times larger than the Andromeda galaxy, I have two pieces of evidence that support this, he is shown standing side by side with it, and he wears what appear to be galaxies for rings.
Complete control over cosmic fire, can even make mini suns
Heat generation(like a heat aura)
Can tele himself and others instantly, at galaxy-size or larger he could logically tele a galaxy, as teleing others involves wrapping his shield around them.
Powerful energy shield, if wanted he can actually become the shield to encase enemies
Immortality/Longevity, is over 200,000,000 years old.
Intangibility
Flight
Can absorb the life force and matter of planets, energy absorption
Energy-Enhanced strike
Energy manipulation
Cosmic awareness
Matter manipulation/Creation
Can create heralds, and can bestow those heralds with great power
Limitless energy
I read this online but I am not sure, so don't quote me, "Divine Powers".

There are likely more, but I can't remember them.

Now for scans:

This is Pyron being reborn as a cosmic being, and eating a planet.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Pyron flying thru space and making heralds.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg

This is from a crossover comic, CFE I believe

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/pyron-ending-group.jpg

The feat of all feats. He solos the entire cast of CFE and then makes powerful cosmic beings from his finger tips to handle the rest of Capcom.

So who wins, and please state reasons. Fight takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber of DBZ, which is basically an endless dimension.

Bad Ash231
So, he's basically Surtur & Galactus smacked together...

Darkseid loses.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I read this online but I am not sure, so don't quote me, "Divine Powers".

ComicVine?

Burning thought
ill say pyron, dont know what Darkseid can do tbh

also reported, Game character not allowed wink

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
So, he's basically Surtur & Galactus smacked together...

Darkseid loses.

ComicVine? Well, he has some qualities of Big G, but not all. Idk alot about Darkseid. And to BT, I think that in the Comic vs. section as long as they appear in a comic, they are allowed.

Burning thought
Well, he has some qualities of Big G, but not all. Idk alot about Darkseid. And to BT, I think that in the Comic vs. section as long as they appear in a comic, they are allowed.

hmm Rex told me that if theres a forum for something else, for example games for Pyron/MC/kain then their not allowed sad

Violent2Dope
Two Pyron threads have been made here tho.

Priest
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm Rex told me that if theres a forum for something else, for example games for Pyron/MC/kain then their not allowed sad
let the Mods do their job. If they feel its "unlawful" pr, or Rex, Digi will close it..
they have made some exceptions over here for certain topics.
As far as this goes, Pyron looks bad ass i want more Info in him.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Priest
let the Mods do their job. If they feel its "unlawful" pr, or Rex, Digi will close it..
they have made some exceptions over here for certain topics.
As far as this goes, Pyron looks bad ass i want more Info in him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t464268.html wink

Priest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t464268.html wink
cool smile

Violent2Dope
Pyron is the epitemy of badass. yes

Rorschach
Pyron is the epitemy of badass. yes

No, you're thinking of Rorschach. mad

Burning thought
Originally posted by Rorschach
No, you're thinking of Rorschach. mad

pff they both get kain pwned, hes the badass (whos this Rorschach son of a dirt slump?)

Rorschach
pff they both get kain pwned, hes the badass (whos this Rorschach son of a dirt slump?)

Read Watchmen.

Burning thought
Read Watchmen.

i seen him now, he seems alrite, hes not powerful tho is he for power whores like Pyron

Rorschach
i seen him now, he seems alrite, hes not powerful tho is he for power whores like Pyron

He's got no powers at all.

He's just a badass.

Violent2Dope
Pyron is badasser.

Rorschach
Pyron is badasser.

no

vlaaad12345
He's got no powers at all.

He's just a badass.
Is Rorschach kinda like watchmans version of the question?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

Yeah, except Rorschach is bat-shit ****ing crazy and a complete fanatic. crazy

Rorschach
Originally posted by vlaaad12345

Rorschach was based somewhat on The Question, but he has his own way of doing things.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/347/83073012pm8.th.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5923/34911219bm3.th.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8265/33682997oa9.th.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2372/88857912nk5.th.jpg

Violent2Dope
Pyron farts and blows up his planet. smile

Rorschach

SnazzySmurph
Pyron's got nothing on Rorschach's badassery.

Violent2Dope

SnazzySmurph
Hehe...Yeah. Since this was a landside in Pyron's favor, I think I may make a Pyron vs. Silver Surfer thread. If Pyron wins that, he goes to Big G. There was no landslide here. erm

And Darkseid >>>> Silver Surfer.

TricksterPriest
I can't call this. I don't know enough about Pyron's capabilities.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
There was no landslide here. erm

And Darkseid >>>> Silver Surfer. Well, everyone seems to think Pyron wins, I don't know alot about Darkseid, but I have great knowledge on Pyron. Should I just go str8 to Big G?

SnazzySmurph
Well, everyone seems to think Pyron wins, I don't know alot about Darkseid, but I have great knowledge on Pyron. Should I just go str8 to Big G? We have:

Pyron wins: 1
I'll say Pyron because I don't know anything about DS: 1
Undecided, don't know enough about Pyron (myself included): 2

And I assume you say Pyron.

I wouldn't call that a landslide... ermmnone

Violent2Dope
We have:

Pyron wins: 1
I'll say Pyron because I don't know anything about DS: 1
Undecided, don't know enough about Pyron (myself included): 2

And I assume you say Pyron.

I wouldn't call that a landslide... ermmnone Oh. Well, either way, do you think I should just go straight to Big G?

superbatman86
Pyron was beaten and eaten by a vampire that has no city,country,moon,etc busting feats.He's vastly over-rated based on a non-cannon comic book based on a game.Surfer would give him a good fight but Ds destroys him.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by superbatman86
Pyron was beaten and eaten by a vampire that has no city,country,moon,etc busting feats.He's vastly over-rated based on a non-cannon comic book based on a game.Surfer would give him a good fight but Ds destroys him. UDON comics show canon abilities so you know. Jedah is a vampire, and he absorbed the universe, so don't judge Demitri by his race. Demitri had magic to fight Pyron with(Magic is great for PIS) and when he weakened Pyron, he could not kill him, he absorbed him. There is more to power than planet-busting. Also, the average Makai soul(Where Demitri was born) has ten times more power than what is required to bust a planet, and Demitri is not an average Makai.

SnazzySmurph
Oh. Well, either way, do you think I should just go straight to Big G? No. Wait until there's enough informed response to even support an opinion from this thread before making a second one.

SnazzySmurph
UDON comics show canon abilities so you know. Unless the comics themselves are canon, it doesn't count, afaik.

ten times more power than what is required to bust a planet. And this just sounds dumb.

Soljer
There was next to no response for this thread.

There'd be no point in making another featuring Pyron unless there are more people that know a god-damned thing about him.

Violent2Dope
Unless the comics themselves are canon, it doesn't count, afaik.

And this just sounds dumb. 1. The comics stay close to the storylines, but have added and altered stuff, tho anything Pyron can do in the UDON comics, he can do in the game. This is fact, and this is a comic vs. forum is it not?

2. Yeah, it kinda does, but don't blame me, blame the creators lol.

SnazzySmurph
1. The comics stay close to the storylines, but have added and altered stuff, tho anything Pyron can do in the UDON comics, he can do in the game. This is fact, and this is a comic vs. forum is it not?

2. Yeah, it kinda does, but don't blame me, blame the creators lol. 1. If he does it in the comics, it doesn't mean canon Pyron could or would do it. If it's not canon, it doesn't count. And, since you specified Pyron, and not "comic" Pyron, then you'll either have to change the match now to Comic Pyron (where game showings don't apply), or leave it as is. I'm sure at least one of these options elicits the thread being closed.

2. Can do.

Violent2Dope
1. If he does it in the comics, it doesn't mean canon Pyron could or would do it. If it's not canon, it doesn't count. And, since you specified Pyron, and not "comic" Pyron, then you'll either have to change the match now to Comic Pyron (where game showings don't apply), or leave it as is. I'm sure at least one of these options elicits the thread being closed.

2. Can do. No, it has literally been stated that the Darkstalker comics(and the Streetfighter as well) UDON comics show the character's canon abilities.

Rorschach
No, it has literally been stated that the Darkstalker comics(and the Streetfighter as well) UDON comics show the character's canon abilities.

And where was this stated?

Violent2Dope
And where was this stated? By UDON, I will try to find the link.

Burning thought
lol dont put the thing vs Big G, hell get "zomg pwned" so badly hell think hes become mortal again

Tron
Well, everyone seems to think Pyron wins, I don't know alot about Darkseid, but I have great knowledge on Pyron. Should I just go str8 to Big G?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t366402.html

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Tron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t366402.html I still honestly do not see anything for him to stack up to Capcom's Galactus. Then again, I also honestly did not go thru ten pages of links to find out everything he can do.

Endless Mike
Well it would really depend on the size, mass, and composition of the planet in question

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well it would really depend on the size, mass, and composition of the planet in question Exactly.

Not too mention, "planet busting" just sounds asinine as a measurement for power.

What's his power level? Three x planet busting!!!

Violent2Dope
Exactly.

Not too mention, "planet busting" just sounds asinine as a measurement for power.

What's his power level? Three x planet busting!!! I never said they could all bust planets, some lack the necessary kinds of powers to do so, the reason their souls are so powerful is because the people of Makai are literally descended from God, and Makai itself is God's body. One notable Makai would be Jedah Dohma, he first absorbed all the souls of Makai with a raise of his hand(Which is notable considering the massive power the average Makai soul has), then he destroyed the dimension/universe, and made a new one, the Madijen, and brought the souls of the DS fighters there to combine with the Infant, to make the first life form in his dimension.

Avlon
This all depends if Pyron could survive the OE.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Avlon
This all depends if Pyron could survive the OE. I think he probably could, but Pyron also has tele if he could react in time.

SnazzySmurph
I never said they could all bust planets, some lack the necessary kinds of powers to do so, the reason their souls are so powerful is because the people of Makai are literally descended from God, and Makai itself is God's body. One notable Makai would be Jedah Dohma, he first absorbed all the souls of Makai with a raise of his hand(Which is notable considering the massive power the average Makai soul has), then he destroyed the dimension/universe, and made a new one, the Madijen, and brought the souls of the DS fighters there to combine with the Infant, to make the first life form in his dimension. laughing out loud

No worries, just the original statement (not direct from you, I know) sounded asinine.

Violent2Dope
laughing out loud

No worries, just the original statement (not direct from you, I know) sounded asinine. Yeah lol. Alot of the DS characters are overpowered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.